Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,169,737 members, 7,875,849 topics. Date: Saturday, 29 June 2024 at 11:15 PM

US Successfully Tests Hypersonic Missiles That Travel At 3.836mph - Foreign Affairs (5) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Foreign Affairs / US Successfully Tests Hypersonic Missiles That Travel At 3.836mph (27791 Views)

Russia Tests Hypersonic and Ballistic Missiles In Major Nuclear Drills (Pix,vid) / China Secretly Tested 2 Hypersonic Nuke Missiles That Defied The Laws Of Physics / Russia Successfully Tests Putin's Hypersonic Missile (Photos, Video) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: US Successfully Tests Hypersonic Missiles That Travel At 3.836mph by muyico(m): 3:25pm On Apr 06, 2022
No mine them jo!! Our local power juju powdr "ebu" can travel 1million miles within half second.
Re: US Successfully Tests Hypersonic Missiles That Travel At 3.836mph by VirileNelly2420: 4:36pm On Apr 06, 2022
FERNANDEZISBACK:
Took place in September.. while Putin's puppet was hyping Russia's recent test.. grin
The game players don't need to introduce themself..they own the game.. grin
On d beginning of dis year, US still talked of funding d program for hypersonic missiles.

To catch uncalled orgasm no dey Taya u?

We all know US, it's same with other nations. Testing of military arsenal isn't a secret stuff. It's always aired weneva it's done. So, US coming now to talk about testing scrap since last year September is good as cheap propaganda. Wot stops dem from talking about it if it was successfully done?
Re: US Successfully Tests Hypersonic Missiles That Travel At 3.836mph by Tonnierichy(m): 4:57pm On Apr 06, 2022
FERNANDEZISBACK:
Took place in September.. while Putin's puppet was hyping Russia's recent test.. grin
Lol. Look at you. US are struggling to make a Russian/China standard hypersonic missile. That's a known fact. Even this one they claimed they tested, have you seen any videos? The US have never been known to test weapons in secret. If it's authentic you'll know it.
Re: US Successfully Tests Hypersonic Missiles That Travel At 3.836mph by InoGetJoy: 5:06pm On Apr 06, 2022
railone:

Funny people... anything Soviet is credited to Russia when majority of the Soviet scientists were Ukrainians.

I don't know about that but the Russians and Ukrainians are genetically the same people
Re: US Successfully Tests Hypersonic Missiles That Travel At 3.836mph by railone(m): 6:16pm On Apr 06, 2022
InoGetJoy:

I don't know about that but the Russians and Ukrainians are genetically the same people

they are not genetically the same people. Are they twins?

At least go read the history of Ukraine and Russia first.
Then you'd understand why Ukraine always seek independence from Russia association at every given opportunity.
The fall of the Soviet Union wasn't the first time Ukraine was independent from Russia.
Re: US Successfully Tests Hypersonic Missiles That Travel At 3.836mph by Bluntemperor: 6:22pm On Apr 06, 2022
FERNANDEZISBACK:

Beautiful you!
That's why they remained relevant to generations to come- the Americans will always go far above the boasters.Despite so much stealing of the Western Technology by the Chinese,they know they dare not toy with the American Power.
Re: US Successfully Tests Hypersonic Missiles That Travel At 3.836mph by InoGetJoy: 6:47pm On Apr 06, 2022
railone:

they are not genetically the same people. Are they twins?

At least go read the history of Ukraine and Russia first.
Then you'd understand why Ukraine always seek independence from Russia association at every given opportunity.
The fall of the Soviet Union wasn't the first time Ukraine was independent from Russia.
Sorry, I meant to say genetically similar. Some parts of Ukraine even speak Russian.
Anyways, that's their business as we have more pressing issues bugging us in Nigeria
Re: US Successfully Tests Hypersonic Missiles That Travel At 3.836mph by Funflipper: 7:44pm On Apr 06, 2022
tamdun:

Do u even no the meaning of decades? How come US is 500 decades ahead when the technology we are even talking about isn't up to 5yrs,in case u don't know, Russia already use it in Ukraine

Do you know the meaning of HYPERBOLE?
Re: US Successfully Tests Hypersonic Missiles That Travel At 3.836mph by iyke2frankeze: 8:06pm On Apr 06, 2022
Russian Hypersonic missile travels at 5,896mph. 'WHAT A DIFFERENCE!
Re: US Successfully Tests Hypersonic Missiles That Travel At 3.836mph by jom28gy(m): 8:13pm On Apr 06, 2022
You people are playing with Russia, Russia will just wiped you people out in a second, they still remains the super world power,no matter what,
Re: US Successfully Tests Hypersonic Missiles That Travel At 3.836mph by jom28gy(m): 8:15pm On Apr 06, 2022
iyke2frankeze:
Russian Hypersonic missile travels at 5,896mph. 'WHAT A
DIFFERENCE!
no mind them, they are playing with Russia, they don't know Russia yet
Re: US Successfully Tests Hypersonic Missiles That Travel At 3.836mph by goodheart01: 1:00am On Apr 07, 2022
FERNANDEZISBACK:

Most of those foolish Putin puppets don’t know what the US is capable of. They practically own technology and not the junks Russia dishes out
Re: US Successfully Tests Hypersonic Missiles That Travel At 3.836mph by goodheart01: 1:18am On Apr 07, 2022
BluntTheApostle:

Do you know the meaning of innovator ?

Which weapons did the United States invent?

The submarine was invented by the Dutch.

Hypersonic flight is traced to the Russians.

The deadliest rifle and most easily recognizable rifle in the world is the AK-47 invented by a Russian.

Tell me one recognizable modern wartime weapon that the Americans invented?

Mind you, there is a difference between innovation and production.

The AK-47 isn’t the deadliest rifle. It’s just easily recognizable and easily acquired. And that’s why even cheap terrorists carry them always.

The deadliest rifle is the DSR-Precision DSR 50 Sniper Rifle. Google can still be your friend on this

1 Like

Re: US Successfully Tests Hypersonic Missiles That Travel At 3.836mph by goodheart01: 1:21am On Apr 07, 2022
ademola721gmai:

After they have successfully studied Russian hypersonic missiles that landed in Ukraine to build theirs. How come they had not done that before Russia fired it

So Americans took a few days to study, build and test a high tech weapon like that?? Are u such an illiterate?? Why didn’t u go to school when your poor parents were begging u to.
Re: US Successfully Tests Hypersonic Missiles That Travel At 3.836mph by goodheart01: 1:25am On Apr 07, 2022
seanjy4konji:
Na only mouth dem get...interfere with peoples business...usnig our hard earned money to build new embassy..bastards

Easy Mr. man. Americans aren’t the cause of your frustration. Channel your anger to the lifeless man in Aso rock. Nigerians are fond of channeling their energy in wrong direction
Re: US Successfully Tests Hypersonic Missiles That Travel At 3.836mph by goodheart01: 1:30am On Apr 07, 2022
Horus:
The USA faked a hypersonic missile test in an effort to bloster false hope to it's sheep the EU. In the meantime mighty Russia have already used such weapon to flatten munitions depot in Ukraine. What the US is pretending to have tested only achieved Mach 5 which in terms of Hypersonics is like a snail sprinting or a panicked tortoise grin . Russian missiles are able to exceed mach 20

Exceed Mach 20?? Just listen to yourself. Why not Mach 80.... nonsense!!
Re: US Successfully Tests Hypersonic Missiles That Travel At 3.836mph by goodheart01: 1:38am On Apr 07, 2022
jom28gy:
no mind them, they are playing with Russia, they don't know Russia yet

Shut the Bleep up! U keep making noise here. Who doesn’t know Russia?? What else can Russia do if not release nuclear weapons which other countries can also release back to them. The same Russia that will not be able to face China or US in a conventional war??
Re: US Successfully Tests Hypersonic Missiles That Travel At 3.836mph by helinues: 12:56pm On Apr 07, 2022
FERNANDEZISBACK:

shocked grin
How about helineus? undecided grin

Could you also pls stop trolling me

Thank you
Re: US Successfully Tests Hypersonic Missiles That Travel At 3.836mph by AchalugoNwa(f): 1:06pm On Apr 07, 2022
helinues:

Thank you
my love good afternoon
Re: US Successfully Tests Hypersonic Missiles That Travel At 3.836mph by AchalugoNwa(f): 1:14pm On Apr 07, 2022
helinues:

Thank you
helinues please I'm missing you

come back
don't do this to me

ok see I won't troll you again cry
Re: US Successfully Tests Hypersonic Missiles That Travel At 3.836mph by FERNANDEZISBACK: 1:19pm On Apr 07, 2022
helinues:

Thank you
Helineus ain't trolling you tho... cry
What's wrong with what I said? cry
Re: US Successfully Tests Hypersonic Missiles That Travel At 3.836mph by BluntTheApostle(m): 1:25pm On Apr 07, 2022
goodheart01:

The AK-47 isn’t the deadliest rifle. It’s just easily recognizable and easily acquired. And that’s why even cheap terrorists carry them always.

The deadliest rifle is the DSR-Precision DSR 50 Sniper Rifle. Google can still be your friend on this

Deadliest means what causes the most death.

Mosquitoes are regarded as deadlier than lions.

It is the same as the AK-47.
Re: US Successfully Tests Hypersonic Missiles That Travel At 3.836mph by goodheart01: 1:42pm On Apr 07, 2022
BluntTheApostle:

Deadliest means what causes the most death.

Mosquitoes are regarded as deadlier than lions.

It is the same as the AK-47.

Oga stop twisting it. AK-47 doesn’t cause the most death by weapons
Re: US Successfully Tests Hypersonic Missiles That Travel At 3.836mph by BluntTheApostle(m): 4:17pm On Apr 07, 2022
goodheart01:

Oga stop twisting it. AK-47 doesn’t cause the most death by weapons

I didn't say weapons. I said RIFLES.

A weapon can be anything, including knives, bayonets, and all.

But the deadliest rifle is the AK-47.

Just type the deadliest rifle in your Google search bar. And see the results.

Why do you think Mikhail Kalashnikov is regarded as the deadliest inventor?

Do you know how many deaths the Kalashnikov assault rifle is responsible for? Tell me a rifle that comes close in number of deaths?
Re: US Successfully Tests Hypersonic Missiles That Travel At 3.836mph by Tundex911: 6:48pm On Apr 07, 2022
NIN TESTING INDEED grin

Tony5050:
Nigeria just tested their NIN linkage defaulters that travel over a 75million distances. angry grin

Kindly check my signature for your Assignments, project writings, Advertisements, research works, etc...

Re: US Successfully Tests Hypersonic Missiles That Travel At 3.836mph by helinues: 6:58pm On Apr 07, 2022
FERNANDEZISBACK:

Helineus ain't trolling you tho... cry
What's wrong with what I said? cry

You knew that guy is a notorious troller on this forum, a mention would allow him to switch to all his alternative monikers to requote which would give me unnecessary mentioning as mods have not been allowing him to do his cancellation nonsense.

Why tagging me with such nonentity? What business do I have with him? When I no dey idle like him
Re: US Successfully Tests Hypersonic Missiles That Travel At 3.836mph by FERNANDEZISBACK: 7:11pm On Apr 07, 2022
helinues:

You knew that guy is a notorious troller on this forum, a mention would allow him to switch to all his alternative monikers to requote which would give me unnecessary mentioning as mods have not been allowing him to do his cancellation nonsense.

Why tagging me with such nonentity? What business do I have with him? When I no dey idle like him
I took the person for a female tho.. nothing else..sorry about that..
Re: US Successfully Tests Hypersonic Missiles That Travel At 3.836mph by helinues: 7:14pm On Apr 07, 2022
FERNANDEZISBACK:

I took the person for a female tho.. nothing else..sorry about that..

It's the same guy cancelling comments on NL. You can check his comments history to see as he has been trolling with that moniker
Re: US Successfully Tests Hypersonic Missiles That Travel At 3.836mph by FERNANDEZISBACK: 7:16pm On Apr 07, 2022
helinues:

It's the same guy cancelling comments on NL. You can check his comments history to see as he has been trolling with that moniker
Thanks for the head up..sorry about the tag..
Re: US Successfully Tests Hypersonic Missiles That Travel At 3.836mph by helinues: 7:18pm On Apr 07, 2022
FERNANDEZISBACK:

Thanks for the head up..sorry about the tag..

That's okay. That guy is just annoying. Doing the trolling shit for more than 6 years. Wondering how boring his life looks like

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

Republicans' Bid To Overturn Joe Biden's Victory Ends / Airforce One, Marine One Fleet Grounded As 3 White House Reporters Test Positive / Rhissa Ag Boula Launches Anti-coup Movement In First Sign Of Internal Resistance

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 41
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.