Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,197,416 members, 7,964,710 topics. Date: Wednesday, 02 October 2024 at 06:28 PM

Slovakia Agrees To Pay For Russian Gas In Rubles - Foreign Affairs (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Foreign Affairs / Slovakia Agrees To Pay For Russian Gas In Rubles (16909 Views)

EU Agrees To Pay For Russian Gas In Rubles Without Breaching Sanctions / Poland Refuses To Pay For Russian Gas In Rubles / Putin Wants Rubles For Russian Gas (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Slovakia Agrees To Pay For Russian Gas In Rubles by MT: 11:26am On Apr 06, 2022
Rugaria:
We're making progress!
They will all pay! In Rubbles..
Gods intention while creating the world was not to have a universe that revolves around some gruesome western imperialists for ever.

Who are the "WE" ?. Russians dont give a f**k about you. Wannabe!

1 Like

Re: Slovakia Agrees To Pay For Russian Gas In Rubles by Caseless: 11:26am On Apr 06, 2022
buJu234:
unlike the oil market, the gas market is very tight, which is why EU hasn't been able to get a good supplier..

also, if Russia closes its tap and the EU suffers and then end gets up getting a good supplier, then the Russian gas will become worthless..
you don't know how cheap the Russian gas is. You think if it's that easy EU would have done it since.

We told everyone that Russia is not stupid to invade Ukraine when they know the consequences of their actions. They wanted to send a message - we all didn't know what that message is at first, but we all must have realized by now it's to get the dollar out of the way.

I'm praying for the war to end and praying for Russia to defeat the west.

8 Likes 1 Share

Re: Slovakia Agrees To Pay For Russian Gas In Rubles by Horokrox: 11:26am On Apr 06, 2022
Kingpele:
Hahaha I never trusted all this small European countries, they can't take the heat unlike the bigger economy, I know this day will come and more to join them but putin will still be put to shame ,USA billionaires are mostly technology experts while Russian billionaires are mostly people in oil and gas business like Nigeria billionaires, so there is no way Russia will become world power even if putin butcher half of Europe, he can't emerge world power ,technology rules the world in this century
Zombie Extraordinaire undecided

2 Likes

Re: Slovakia Agrees To Pay For Russian Gas In Rubles by obedience4(m): 11:26am On Apr 06, 2022
seunny4lif:

That's what the PM said before but the Finance minster and Foreign Min said Slovakia will pay in Ruble, because no other options as USA gas supply will be 100% more.
Both PMs said it on live TV just like Hungary and Turkey said so, too

Even as of this minute EU are still buying Russian gas but not in ruble,
Re: Slovakia Agrees To Pay For Russian Gas In Rubles by Nobody: 11:28am On Apr 06, 2022
Rugaria:
We're making progress!
They will all pay! In Rubbles..
Gods intention while creating the world was not to have a universe that revolves around some gruesome western imperialists for ever.
Re: Slovakia Agrees To Pay For Russian Gas In Rubles by Caseless: 11:28am On Apr 06, 2022
Mooh247:
grin

Cold no good...

By the time winter hits hard later in the year.... Nobody would preach to anyone

God works in a mysterious way... Same gas Nigeria flares and waste is of high economic importance in europe... In fact it is one of the bases for their industrialisation and development

I weep for Nigeria.
Re: Slovakia Agrees To Pay For Russian Gas In Rubles by obedience4(m): 11:28am On Apr 06, 2022
bn365:

The news i posted was from RT.COM https://www.rt.com/business/553219-slovakia-russian-gas-rubles/
The picture you posted is from what news outlet?
Google is not the best place to get your news about Russia right now, just in case you don't know

RT a pro Russia news outlet grin
The picture I posted is from Reuters..
They are tested and trusted
Re: Slovakia Agrees To Pay For Russian Gas In Rubles by Caseless: 11:30am On Apr 06, 2022
MT:

the west gives a f*ck about you?

3 Likes

Re: Slovakia Agrees To Pay For Russian Gas In Rubles by bn365: 11:31am On Apr 06, 2022
Maynman:

Noise. You are the one with the propaganda. Can you simply post the link to the video you watched? grin

I don't fool myself. I don't like others trying to fool me.
I seek out the truth for my conscience's sake.
Fold your hand and wait for a link or choose to believe the oppressor
I used to love the West. I supported Obama until i realized what they were truly about.
I hope you find the truth but i don't think i want to waste my time with you

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: Slovakia Agrees To Pay For Russian Gas In Rubles by Caseless: 11:31am On Apr 06, 2022
Kingpele:
Hahaha I never trusted all this small European countries, they can't take the heat unlike the bigger economy, I know this day will come and more to join them but putin will still be put to shame ,USA billionaires are mostly technology experts while Russian billionaires are mostly people in oil and gas business like Nigeria billionaires, so there is no way Russia will become world power even if putin butcher half of Europe, he can't emerge world power ,technology rules the world in this century
you mumu finish. So Germany that's panicking is a small nation too.

3 Likes

Re: Slovakia Agrees To Pay For Russian Gas In Rubles by kaymart: 11:31am On Apr 06, 2022
Kingpele:
1. They are close ally of China.
2. They are financially bouyant enough
3. It's not like they are technologically inept

2 Likes

Re: Slovakia Agrees To Pay For Russian Gas In Rubles by olas24u(f): 11:32am On Apr 06, 2022
Redemption77:
Slovakia should be sanctioned as well!
No sane individual, group or country should support Russia in any way; directly or indirectly.

This will impact you if it works out fine,the money will be backed by resources available in your country .why dont you just want freedom.
Re: Slovakia Agrees To Pay For Russian Gas In Rubles by Masterito(m): 11:33am On Apr 06, 2022
Only if you understand the strategic mess it will cause for Russia. Well only a few will understand. I can't explain, I no get that time.
Teaser4:
Eventually, na all of em go pay in rubles else dem go suffer, Hungary don Dey consider too, as if say dem get choice….

Putin greeting the West from Kremlin

Nah season movie…. Make una chill till dem finish the war….nah that time go dey interesting
Re: Slovakia Agrees To Pay For Russian Gas In Rubles by Maynman: 11:33am On Apr 06, 2022
bn365:

I don't fool myself. I don't like others trying to fool me.
I seek out the truth for my conscience's sake.
Fold your hand and wait for a link or choose to believe the oppressor
I used to love the West. I supported Obama until i realized what they were truly about.
I hope you find the truth but i don't think i want to waste my time with you

Noise. Why do you believe news from Russia controlled media outlet? Is that not what a fool does?
What’s Russia doing in Ukraine, is it liberation?. Putin lapdogs are funny.

Have you seen pictures of how the Russian army massacred kids and defenseless people in Ukraine? What does your conscience say about that?

Re: Slovakia Agrees To Pay For Russian Gas In Rubles by PrinceMajestic: 11:34am On Apr 06, 2022
slawormiir:
Damnnn niggar
Slovakia is a pussy asss country
and you're dirty stinking pussy

2 Likes

Re: Slovakia Agrees To Pay For Russian Gas In Rubles by RedPilChurchBoy: 11:35am On Apr 06, 2022
Mooh247:
grin

Cold no good...

By the time winter hits hard later in the year.... Nobody would preach to anyone

God works in a mysterious way... Same gas Nigeria flares and waste is of high economic importance in europe... In fact it is one of the bases for their industrialisation and development

If not that we're plagued with corrupt evil leaders, 9ja would have been the Russia of Afrika by now.

1 Like

Re: Slovakia Agrees To Pay For Russian Gas In Rubles by Great0ne1: 11:35am On Apr 06, 2022
Redemption77:
Slovakia should be sanctioned as well!
No sane individual, group or country should support Russia in any way; directly or indirectly.
Stupid monkey!! The interest of there citizens is higher in priority.

4 Likes

Re: Slovakia Agrees To Pay For Russian Gas In Rubles by tonididdy(m): 11:36am On Apr 06, 2022
buJu234:
unlike the oil market, the gas market is very tight, which is why EU hasn't been able to get a good supplier..

also, if Russia closes its tap and the EU suffers and then end gets up getting a good supplier, then the Russian gas will become worthless..

... There is no better alternatives to EU that Russian gas, it's cheaper and it's closer.

1 Like

Re: Slovakia Agrees To Pay For Russian Gas In Rubles by aribisala0(m): 11:36am On Apr 06, 2022
buJu234:

It will not become worthless. In fact it is better to use gas than to sell it IF YOU CAN

How? Well there are a number of products that are energy intensive e.g. Ferilizers, Steel,cement and basic chemicals.

It really is not smart selling gas anyway. Russia is actually one of the largest users of gas in the world and so should we in Nigeria

Selling gas is exporting jobs and opportunities that should go to your youth.

Dangote's fertilizer plant will be powered by gas.

There is a strong link between wealth of a nation and its energy use.

So the idea of gas becoming worthless is funny.

Selling it is not necessarily the best thing to do

5 Likes

Re: Slovakia Agrees To Pay For Russian Gas In Rubles by bn365: 11:38am On Apr 06, 2022
obedience4:

RT a pro Russia news outlet grin
The picture I posted is from Reuters..
They are tested and trusted

Tested and trusted? You are being fooled.
I'll give you an example, for the past two years on the pandemic, Reuters covered the news in favor of Pfizer and vaxx
Reuters CEO James Smith is also on the board of pfizer etc.
There's probably not going to be a hot war between US and Russia, but the US and its allies hope to win a propaganda war.
I don't get my news from the legacy media BBC, CNN, Reuters etc.,

3 Likes

Re: Slovakia Agrees To Pay For Russian Gas In Rubles by seanjy4konji: 11:38am On Apr 06, 2022
Please how much is a dollar today in blacj market
Alexpre11:
dollar is heading slowing to N700

Is time, to learn how alternative mean you can earn online especially earning in Dollar.
Join us on WhatsApp to learn how you can make $1000(N560k) monthly selling different products online to countrues like US and UK that has high purchasing power.

You are just the middle man selling products for profit. While your suppliers will take care of the shipping.

So for example if the wholesale price of a bag on Aliexpress is $100, you can add up to $50 to it. So you will advertise the price of the bag for $150. And when you make a sell take out your profit $50. You supplier will fulfill the order and deliver the goods to your buyer.

What if you sell that product 20 times/ monthly ie $1000 in profit.

Join online WhatsApp community to learn more.
>>>>>

Join Here
Re: Slovakia Agrees To Pay For Russian Gas In Rubles by tonididdy(m): 11:38am On Apr 06, 2022
MT:

Neither does the US give a f**k about you.

3 Likes

Re: Slovakia Agrees To Pay For Russian Gas In Rubles by djseanjohn77: 11:38am On Apr 06, 2022
shogsman:

Ignoramus, become worthless, it's like you people are just naturally oblivious to realities,there will always be buyers for oil and gas, it's a basic necessity for survival, Europe makes less than 7% of the world population , china alone can buy oil Russian gas not to talk of India, Qatar, uae and co

It is not that easy my friend, they need to first construct pipe line, and other logistics takes years -Another alternative is other sources of energy, if those were possible, they would have done that even before now.

Now it's getting real why the WESt hates Russia, they hate giving out money, the wish they can get it for free or through trade....As it is, Russia buys nothing from the WESt, as such are wealthier and more independent.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Slovakia Agrees To Pay For Russian Gas In Rubles by aribisala0(m): 11:39am On Apr 06, 2022
tonididdy:

... There is no better alternatives to EU that Russian gas, it's cheaper and it's closer.
"better" takes many factors into account. Proximity and price are not the only considerations. Reliability is very important too especially in the current political climate
Re: Slovakia Agrees To Pay For Russian Gas In Rubles by rottennaija(m): 11:40am On Apr 06, 2022
Faber:
Are they these desperate...

The fear of blackout, the thing dey scare Oyibo ehn...but here na our National Anthem remix
we can manage the blackout but not cold. You don't wake up the following day because of the cold.
Re: Slovakia Agrees To Pay For Russian Gas In Rubles by seunny4lif(m): 11:41am On Apr 06, 2022
Maynman:

They never said such, can you send a link to the video you watched?
The link for the post is from a Russian controlled news outlet.
https://www.aktuality.sk/clanok/nqeQUEP/minister-hospodarstva-richard-sulik-je-ochotny-platit-za-plyn-aj-v-rubloch/
Translate that in English
Re: Slovakia Agrees To Pay For Russian Gas In Rubles by seunny4lif(m): 11:42am On Apr 06, 2022
Maynman:

Noise. Why do you believe news from Russia controlled media outlet? Is that not what a fool does?

Have you seen pictures of how the Russian army massacred kids and defenseless people in Ukraine? What does your conscience say about that?
Some CIA that supported and finance CNN
M16 and British government for BBC and Sky news
Qatar for AJ
DW by German government

1 Like

Re: Slovakia Agrees To Pay For Russian Gas In Rubles by Cchuks27(m): 11:42am On Apr 06, 2022
When will the Nigerian government mandate foreign/international companies to open accounts in Nigeria owned banks and pay at least 50% of their taxes in naira?
Re: Slovakia Agrees To Pay For Russian Gas In Rubles by rottennaija(m): 11:44am On Apr 06, 2022
djseanjohn77:

It is not that easy my friend, they need to first construct pipe line, and other logistics takes years -Another alternative is other sources of energy, if those were possible, they would have done that even before now.

Now it's getting real why the WESt hates Russia, they hate giving out money, the wish they can get it for free or through trade....As it is, Russia buys nothing from the WESt, as such are wealthier and more independent.

Have you heard of the power of siberia pipeline? Or ts already in place and supplies China gas. How many years do you think it would have taken other countries to construct the Nord Stream 2 pipeline? Russia did it with record time. Russia is masters in construction.

4 Likes

Re: Slovakia Agrees To Pay For Russian Gas In Rubles by bn365: 11:46am On Apr 06, 2022
Maynman:

They tested Ebola on Liberians and Sierra-Leonians.
They had labs in Ukraine to create more of it, to unleash it on the world in order to grab more power
They locked down people, masked them, and mandated people get jabbed or lose their jobs.
What does your conscience say?

It happened just a few weeks ago and you have completely forgotten about it. They believe you have the memory of a goldfish.
They will get back to it again when they start losing their propaganda war in Ukraine
France takes 60% of Revenue from all francophone countries and leaves them with just 40%.
What does your conscience say? You love living under the boot of the West, someone of us resists their oppression

10 Likes 1 Share

Re: Slovakia Agrees To Pay For Russian Gas In Rubles by rottennaija(m): 11:47am On Apr 06, 2022
tonididdy:

Neither does the US give a f**k about you.
and yet, they are buying Russian oil? Increasing its purchases by 40%?

1 Like

Re: Slovakia Agrees To Pay For Russian Gas In Rubles by bizhop01: 11:55am On Apr 06, 2022
buJu234:

Who are the good supplier?

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Paypal/payoneer Shuts Down Its Services In Russia Citing Ukraine Aggression / Pictures Of The Damage Caused By The Japanese Tsunami / Ghana Sends Deadly, Lethal And Brainy Soldiers To Mali

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 50
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.