Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,191,640 members, 7,944,954 topics. Date: Tuesday, 10 September 2024 at 08:57 AM

FG Approves Establishment Of 12 Private Universities - Education (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Education / FG Approves Establishment Of 12 Private Universities (37300 Views)

Senate Approves Establishment Of Six New Law School Campuses / Buhari Approves Establishment Of 6 New Federal Colleges Of Education / FG Approves Six New Private Universities (names) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: FG Approves Establishment Of 12 Private Universities by Blue3k(m): 11:19pm On Apr 06, 2022
SensualMan1:
Fool. Revitalise and fund existing universities u already own. Government has no business being in business.

Once again, this Buhari is a fool.

Lol did you even read the article? What do you have against private universities? I do agree the federal government should get out the education business though.

2 Likes

Re: FG Approves Establishment Of 12 Private Universities by didson(m): 11:22pm On Apr 06, 2022
I real glad to this news
Re: FG Approves Establishment Of 12 Private Universities by lexy2014: 11:26pm On Apr 06, 2022
Seredebe:

I have created jobs for 4 people- myself and three other people.

I never said graduates should create jobs immediatemy after school. My point is that graduates should try and create job for themselves no matter how little instead of depending on FG for jobs. Even the so called jobs, the monthly salary is nothing to write home about. Imagine creating a small business and growing it to become bigger over time.

The job of the FG is to create enabling environment for business to thrive, not to create jobs.

I hope I have answered your questions?

If u created 4 jobs since u left school, why was it difficult to answer the question I asked u? What type of jobs did u create and when did u create them?

These are your exact words:

Graduates creates jobs after school. You dont wait for FG to provide jobs for you.

Isn't this saying graduates must create jobs immediately after school?

Re: FG Approves Establishment Of 12 Private Universities by Seredebe: 11:32pm On Apr 06, 2022
lexy2014:

If u created 4 jobs since u left school, why was it difficult to answer the question I asked u? What type of jobs did u create and when did u create them?

Graduates creates jobs after school. You dont wait for FG to provide jobs for you.

Since I left school? Do you know when I graduated?

Govt is not Angels from heaven. People work for govt. I think you failed to interprete my point very well.

Read my last reply with an open mind. You will understand what I meant by my first comment
Re: FG Approves Establishment Of 12 Private Universities by lexy2014: 11:35pm On Apr 06, 2022
Seredebe:

Since I left school? Do you know when I graduated?

Govt is not Angels from heaven. People work for govt. I think you failed to interprete my point very well.

Read my last reply with an open mind. You will understand what I meant by my first comment

You haven't answered d questions:

What type of jobs did u create and when did u create them?

You say govt doesn't create jobs. But below:

Re: FG Approves Establishment Of 12 Private Universities by Seredebe: 11:45pm On Apr 06, 2022
lexy2014:

I see you are senseless. After wasting my time to purge ignorance from you, you still want to prove adamant.

I will not reply you again. Good night

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: FG Approves Establishment Of 12 Private Universities by seunayantokun(m): 11:49pm On Apr 06, 2022
Hmmmmm..
Re: FG Approves Establishment Of 12 Private Universities by ussv: 11:50pm On Apr 06, 2022
Al-Ansar University , Maiduguri Borno State ? Are you kidding me ? Who wan attend ?
Re: FG Approves Establishment Of 12 Private Universities by Ken4Christ: 11:56pm On Apr 06, 2022
And some irresponsible Nigerians will still vote this mediocres into power again.
Re: FG Approves Establishment Of 12 Private Universities by stanisbaratheon: 12:00am On Apr 07, 2022
The insensitivity of this government reeks to high heavens. Public universities are on strike due to poor funding and here they are trying to fund/establish new universities.

What point is this government trying to prove?? Or is the government mocking the citizens??
Re: FG Approves Establishment Of 12 Private Universities by kingsleefolli(m): 12:12am On Apr 07, 2022
Fasting solution during Ramadan.
Re: FG Approves Establishment Of 12 Private Universities by kingsleefolli(m): 12:13am On Apr 07, 2022
Fasting solution during Ramadan click the link. https://vm.tiktok.com/ZMLQcw1kj/
Re: FG Approves Establishment Of 12 Private Universities by TwinGeek: 12:16am On Apr 07, 2022
Pls people I need a job.
Any type of job just to leave home.
I'm a professional stylist (male haircut)
But no capital to set up my own.

I ve also worked in different hotels/clubs as a waiter/Barman.
Recently the hotel I work with drop most of the staffs quoting renovation and poor business.

Been home jobless and depressed. I'd appreciate if y'all could link me up with any job. I stay in Lagos BTW.
Re: FG Approves Establishment Of 12 Private Universities by Bluffly: 12:37am On Apr 07, 2022
money laundering mechanism.
Re: FG Approves Establishment Of 12 Private Universities by Coronavirus1: 12:50am On Apr 07, 2022
Somebody is bringing down bet9ja for the past 24 hours.
Re: FG Approves Establishment Of 12 Private Universities by 9jaRealist: 12:54am On Apr 07, 2022
WhizdomXX:
In the midst of this ASUU Strike, so insensitive. They're indirectly telling students to leave the Federal Universities and go to the private schools. This is from what I infer.

Nevertheless a Sports university coming to Delta State is a nice way to go. Kudos to Uncle Ned.

That would have been a good thing (if not for the fees)…
Perhaps when ASUU realizes they’re not the only game in town maybe they would sit up.

The whole collective bargaining Communist mentality is BS….
There’s no reason for lecturer in Kaura Namoda to earn as much as lecturers in Lagos or Abuja or PH.

Meanwhile, just as Nigerian rulers/public officials think government exists to support them…
Nigerian lecturers are more fixated on their own pockets while student facilities are SHOCKINGLY POOR!
>
Re: FG Approves Establishment Of 12 Private Universities by lexy2014: 1:02am On Apr 07, 2022
Seredebe:

I see you are senseless. After wasting my time to purge ignorance from you, you still want to prove adamant.

I will not reply you again. Good night

Re: FG Approves Establishment Of 12 Private Universities by 9jaRealist: 1:05am On Apr 07, 2022
SensualMan1:
Fool. Revitalise and fund existing universities u already own. Government has no business being in business.

I believe these are private universities…

Instead of waiting indefinitely for “revitalization” of government universities (the same way they have been “revitalizing” government refineries through the decades), time to move past them and move ahead with the rest of the world.
>
Re: FG Approves Establishment Of 12 Private Universities by HellVictorinho4(m): 1:33am On Apr 07, 2022
Re: FG Approves Establishment Of 12 Private Universities by Ukwueze123: 1:46am On Apr 07, 2022
Hello house anyone with useful information on whether Uriel the energy luck man .I want to know whether he is a scarmer or real in his practice
Re: FG Approves Establishment Of 12 Private Universities by Horus(m): 2:02am On Apr 07, 2022

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=9zqlE_9a8HA

FG Approves Establishment Of 12 Private Universities
Re: FG Approves Establishment Of 12 Private Universities by Jeffyblaq(m): 2:52am On Apr 07, 2022
SensualMan1:

Wat would u call those at the national assembly?

Very pathetic
Re: FG Approves Establishment Of 12 Private Universities by wiseoneking: 3:50am On Apr 07, 2022
yanabasee:

Lol....

Private schools are for the rich ...

The process of admission is very simple.... and doesn't require any JAMB or Post-UTME or Acceptance fee... Just your WAEC and even if you had 3Credita, you're eligible.... Just be able to find your fees till your final year.... And you will be posted to do your national youth service... And likely to have a good government job thereafter..

Unlike the public schools, where the poor struggle with strikes and meeting up with JAMB cut-off marks to be admitted.... And after a successful graduation, some schools will delay you before sending your name to NYSC. And you will be using State of result for years before you'd e able to collect the original certificate....
Kip kwayet. Not all private University are like that. You can get admission to Covenant Uni with 3 credits or into Madonna, igbinedion etc. Say what you know
Re: FG Approves Establishment Of 12 Private Universities by gaskiyamagana: 3:54am On Apr 07, 2022
edoairways:

Ignorance is a disease. Jamb has a cut of point for across all schools , every university can increase theirs
Ignorance is a disease. Don't you know as the person rightly said,that most of the private universities accept and admit low jamb score students?
Re: FG Approves Establishment Of 12 Private Universities by Khaysee: 4:17am On Apr 07, 2022
We dont have enough universities compared to our numbers of secondary schools
Re: FG Approves Establishment Of 12 Private Universities by tfelicityk(m): 4:18am On Apr 07, 2022
With all this establishment of private universities in the Nation - still no better development and employment in the Nation
Re: FG Approves Establishment Of 12 Private Universities by ikorodureporta: 4:22am On Apr 07, 2022
Na Hadiza Bala get that one??
Re: FG Approves Establishment Of 12 Private Universities by gaskiyamagana: 4:48am On Apr 07, 2022
Loewe:

With your personal funds? Why not go to Covenant university and chase them away because you're angry they're creating more private universities?

Most of you think you're woke, but you're actually thinking upside down. The universities are sources of employment for many graduates and non graduates, but I don't expect much reasoning from folks here, na to complain una sabi, nothing upstairs.
Constructive complain is okay and better than accepting everything line, nook and sinnker.
Re: FG Approves Establishment Of 12 Private Universities by Adabestseason(m): 5:28am On Apr 07, 2022
This is the reason they want to kill the public universities,congratulations let them come in and offer the papers we are used.
Re: FG Approves Establishment Of 12 Private Universities by BOYS2MEN: 6:09am On Apr 07, 2022
Las Las ...I no fit imagine how I take end up for this naija...shey person not go tell me say na mistake cry
Re: FG Approves Establishment Of 12 Private Universities by ufotunang: 6:24am On Apr 07, 2022
More universities but no jobs when they graduate....just to produce jobless graduates

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

The Polytechnic Ibadan Admission List Out 1st Batch / UNILAG Begins Sales Of Post Graduate Form For 2012/2013 Academic Session... / Hijab: Kwara Directs Closure Of Schools In Ilorin

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 38
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.