Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,182,110 members, 7,916,233 topics. Date: Friday, 09 August 2024 at 06:33 PM

Unknown Gunmen Invade Cattle Market In Aguata, Kill Over 20 Cows - Crime (10) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / Unknown Gunmen Invade Cattle Market In Aguata, Kill Over 20 Cows (31586 Views)

Over 50 Decomposed, 20 Headless Bodies Recovered In Lokpanta Cattle Market, Abia / Gunmen Kill Security Officer In Aguata, Anambra (Graphic Photo) / Man Who Came For Christmas Assassinated In Aguata, Anambra (Obituary) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (7) (8) (9) (10) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Unknown Gunmen Invade Cattle Market In Aguata, Kill Over 20 Cows by Proudlyomonna: 4:38pm On Apr 08, 2022
Sergio104:
My suggestion.....

Our dear governor has done well in peace making.

Time lost is work lost.
IPOB ain't catalyst but are inhibitors (as am seeing it now).

I suggest soludo makes a good plan of total annihilation (though it cannot be channeled on anything IPOB outfit but the miscreants Among them).

But this action should not be taken by the "Nigerian Army forces"..... especially Nigerian Army. Because it will simply mean a pure loose out to all

But a grassroot security system is the best tactics to put an end to this menace.

Put more Grease to the elbows of different community Security vigilants (each town in Anambra has one).
Tighten the security of the major towns......then you gonna see IPOB stop Thier violence nature.

But remember......Time wasted is work wasted

Or just reinstall the defunct Bakassi boys to go after them in collaboration with the forest guard.
All this vawulence doesn't speak well for a the region.
After much said and done ipob should understand that whatever they are fighting for cannot be achieved if they can't at least get themselves deproscribed.
If they can't at least get some of the political/traditional institution plus the well to do notable men in Igboland on their side.
All this ipob thing has always been a waste of time and resources ,the only thing they keep managing to do well is to drag this bastard, shameless soldiers into the midst of the innocent people of the Region �
Re: Unknown Gunmen Invade Cattle Market In Aguata, Kill Over 20 Cows by NorthernersSuck: 6:22pm On Apr 08, 2022
helinues:
This are the same people expecting others to support their presidency ambition while they are busy destroying the potential supporters livelihood.

South East is bleeding

We don't need over raped Fulani cow meat in south east, turn to cow and visit south east, your name na sorry
Re: Unknown Gunmen Invade Cattle Market In Aguata, Kill Over 20 Cows by PARADIZEPRIEST: 6:24pm On Apr 08, 2022
HMMM MALLAM STILL DEY EAST?WETIN UNA DEY DO THERE? undecided
Re: Unknown Gunmen Invade Cattle Market In Aguata, Kill Over 20 Cows by NorthernersSuck: 6:25pm On Apr 08, 2022
PressMyButton:
Soludo would have to pay compensation to appease the fulani herdsmen, otherwise some mothers will cry.

Anambra no be ondo or Ogbomosho

Re: Unknown Gunmen Invade Cattle Market In Aguata, Kill Over 20 Cows by Coldsperm: 6:39pm On Apr 08, 2022
AfricanBard:
I think it's high time Hausa/Fulani people take a stand on this so-called UGM and match them blood for blood.

Their killing is too much

Continue yarning dust online. Na pure massacre you dey wish Hausa/Fulanis if they ever try to confront these guys. Anyway, no need replying you because I know where you are from.
Re: Unknown Gunmen Invade Cattle Market In Aguata, Kill Over 20 Cows by millionboi(m): 5:30pm On Apr 09, 2022
haabidah666:

See this one..... Calling people animals.....

Most of the cows you saw up there are owned by igbos....
most if not all
Re: Unknown Gunmen Invade Cattle Market In Aguata, Kill Over 20 Cows by olasquare: 12:25am On Apr 10, 2022
Kingsley1000:

I am igbo.
I think Buhari send python dance again to flush these criminals

Rather than commend that, people on social media said he was committing genocide
Re: Unknown Gunmen Invade Cattle Market In Aguata, Kill Over 20 Cows by Nobody: 10:12am On Apr 10, 2022
God1stson:

U are naive. It's not wise to start something u can't finish. Ask hope uzodinmma.i don't support some actions of IPOB but common sense would have told soludo not to punch above his weight.

How do you know he can't finish since he is just starting.

(1) (2) (3) ... (7) (8) (9) (10) (Reply)

A Young Maid Maltreated In Kaduna (photos) / Gang Kills A Pastor In Rivers For Preaching Repentance To Them / Dismissed DSS Official Nabbed With Sixteen Bags Of Weed In Enugu. Photos

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 16
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.