Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,168,941 members, 7,873,022 topics. Date: Thursday, 27 June 2024 at 06:53 AM

Unknown Gunmen Invade Cattle Market In Aguata, Kill Over 20 Cows - Crime (8) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / Unknown Gunmen Invade Cattle Market In Aguata, Kill Over 20 Cows (31283 Views)

Over 50 Decomposed, 20 Headless Bodies Recovered In Lokpanta Cattle Market, Abia / Gunmen Kill Security Officer In Aguata, Anambra (Graphic Photo) / Man Who Came For Christmas Assassinated In Aguata, Anambra (Obituary) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Unknown Gunmen Invade Cattle Market In Aguata, Kill Over 20 Cows by Tinububalls: 9:50am On Apr 08, 2022
THE TRUTH IS THAT THIS MENANCE HAS COME TO STAY IN IGBO LAND. TRUE BE TOLD, THE RICH HERE PAY ROYALTIES TO THIS GROUP TO BE EXEMPTED FROM THEIR WRATHS, THEREBY INDIRECTLY FUNDING THEM.
IT HAS GOT A BASE NOW.
AND IT HAS IT'S DISADVANTAGES AND ADVANTAGES.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Unknown Gunmen Invade Cattle Market In Aguata, Kill Over 20 Cows by VirileNelly2420: 9:51am On Apr 08, 2022
onumadu:
But who owns the cows and goats?
I was at Eke Awkaetiti during the festive season and all the sellers of cows and cow meat were Igbo. undecided

Honestly d tin Taya me o... Igbos are the owners. Even those ones u see Fulani herders walking about wit, dey are just employed by ibos to help rear these animals since dey specialize in it. It doesn't make sense atol

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Unknown Gunmen Invade Cattle Market In Aguata, Kill Over 20 Cows by Nobody: 9:56am On Apr 08, 2022
Golan007:

But under Obiano they were carrying out similar atrocities.

What was the timeline when they carried out the activities? it was prior to the elections, immediately the results were released the UGM issue reduced drastically that alone speaks volumes for the discerning mind.
Re: Unknown Gunmen Invade Cattle Market In Aguata, Kill Over 20 Cows by VPN11(m): 9:57am On Apr 08, 2022
warlordd:

Ipob bingo brainwashed by Onye nzuzu Ekperima Kanu. Filthy swine.

Your a coward.
Youve watched them rape your mother;sisters and wife.
Youve watched them hoist a terrorists flag up in your ass.
You pay taxes to terrorists.
Majority of your tribesmen displaced.
They massacres your tribesmen like chicken every other day.
"The new nation called Nigeria should be an estate of our great-grandfather, Uthman Dan Fodio. We must ruthlessly prevent a change of power. We use the minorities of the North as willing tools and the South as a conquered territory and never allow them to rule over us, and never allow them to have control over their future." ~ Ahmadu Bello

Your just an online strong man ;Online tough guy grin
Re: Unknown Gunmen Invade Cattle Market In Aguata, Kill Over 20 Cows by doctor20202020(m): 9:58am On Apr 08, 2022
Good job dey go hear am not too

1 Like

Re: Unknown Gunmen Invade Cattle Market In Aguata, Kill Over 20 Cows by Nobody: 9:58am On Apr 08, 2022
LeoDeKing:
[s][/s]
Shut up.

Is it me you are threatening? Get out.

Very funny pipu.

You can't take one quarter of you and your ilk give to others. Shebi e dey pain you now? Na so una comment sef dey pain others but they bear it. Now you can't bear it and already issuing lame threat.

So you think aggressive and irritating comments are exclusive rights of only some people? Even on this thread I'm sure you have seen worse comments from your people and must have liked it, then you are here typing nonsense. For your mind, everyone should be happy and be clapping for you abi?

I repeat, get out.

Just one more inciteful comment and you will understand what is coming to you
Re: Unknown Gunmen Invade Cattle Market In Aguata, Kill Over 20 Cows by CoolAmbience(m): 10:00am On Apr 08, 2022
Rugaria:

Decisive with who? Ipob told you they are not involved! So who will you be decisive with? And with what are you going to be decisive?! Your fledging Army that defends cows while dodging fights with bandits?

Oga, this isn't rocket science.

Fayose did same with criminals masquerading as herdsmen in Ekiti. He unleashed Ekiti hunters and they vanished.

It doesn't matter what IPOB says. These are criminal activities, hence must be treated as such, irrespective of those involved.

Soludo has his job cut out. If e wan sleep for on top bike, make e go ahead. As for me, these guys no reach.

Army dey fear bandits abi? Na people like you dey see soldier uniform dey piss for body...

Where you anywhere near Anambra during the last election? Na we run the election. Where were your unknown gunmen during the election?

2 Likes

Re: Unknown Gunmen Invade Cattle Market In Aguata, Kill Over 20 Cows by VirileNelly2420: 10:00am On Apr 08, 2022
Sergio104:
My suggestion.....

Our dear governor has done well in peace making.

Time lost is work lost.
IPOB ain't catalyst but are inhibitors (as am seeing it now).

I suggest soludo makes a good plan of total annihilation (though it cannot be channeled on anything IPOB outfit but the miscreants Among them).

But this action should not be taken by the "Nigerian Army forces"..... especially Nigerian Army. Because it will simply mean a pure loose out to all

But a grassroot security system is the best tactics to put an end to this menace.

Put more Grease to the elbows of different community Security vigilants (each town in Anambra has one).
Tighten the security of the major towns......then you gonna see IPOB stop Thier violence nature.

But remember......Time wasted is work wasted
U spoke well anyway.
But I don't tink local security can handle dis people. How many personnels are involved in local vigilante? Diz rogue can surprise u wit numbers. Imagine over hundred rogue invading a village of less dan 20'vigilante, do dey pose any chance? Surely dey will get compromised.

U don't even know who is who! Not as if dey wear uniform.
Even, ur so-called gallant vigilante could be a member...
Re: Unknown Gunmen Invade Cattle Market In Aguata, Kill Over 20 Cows by Coldsperm: 10:00am On Apr 08, 2022
Pakute:

I thought you said it can't happen to the chestbeaters. You can now shove your empty rantings up your asshole. I ain't interested.

Continue making noise online. Can a Fulani man walk on the street of Anambra today? They dare not because they are targets. If they kill one Igbo man, it is retaliated immediately with many of them going down. We know those that runs to Benin Republic for refuge. Now tell your Fulani brethren i.e those still in the East today to leave now. There are two factions in Ipob now. The DOS and SIMON EKPA group. The Ekpa group are those running the show but the DOS have got more sophisticated fighters and weapons. Yesterday in a broadcast, the DOS pointed out that by the end of this month, they will start dealing with those Fulanis and their cows. So get ready to write more epistles upon epistles. Imagine the Ekpa group and DOS descending on your terrorist heads. It won't be funny Sha. We don't care if you start reprisals up there. So far MNK is still being held, you Fulanis won't have rest down here.
Re: Unknown Gunmen Invade Cattle Market In Aguata, Kill Over 20 Cows by VirileNelly2420: 10:02am On Apr 08, 2022
PressMyButton:
Soludo would have to pay compensation to appease the fulani herdsmen, otherwise some mothers will cry.
Who told u da Fulani own those cows?
Re: Unknown Gunmen Invade Cattle Market In Aguata, Kill Over 20 Cows by Rugaria: 10:06am On Apr 08, 2022
CoolAmbience:

Oga, this isn't rocket science.

Fayose did same with criminals masquerading as herdsmen in Ekiti. He unleashed Ekiti hunters and they vanished.

It doesn't matter what IPOB says. These are criminal activities, hence must be treated as such, irrespective of those involved.

Soludo has his job cut out. If e wan sleep for on top bike, make e go ahead. As for me, these guys no reach.

Army dey fear bandits abi? Na people like you dey see soldier uniform dey piss for body...

Where you anywhere near Anambra during the last election? Na we run the election. Where were your unknown gunmen during the election?

Na you Sabi wetin you dey yarn.. I wasn't defending IPOB-ESN perse... I just gave you an alternative to find solutions to the crises; talk when you can talk, dialogue when there's an opportunity, and only fight as a last resort.. Soludo was elected to develop Anambra state not just to fight IPOB. If you guys push him to burn off all the goodwill that greeted him when he assumed office, na una Sabi.. Not even sure you're from there..
As for you and your machine gun mouth that runs ratatatatata, Go and smoke them out in their hideouts, if that's what you want to do and stop running your mouth..
Re: Unknown Gunmen Invade Cattle Market In Aguata, Kill Over 20 Cows by LeoDeKing: 10:07am On Apr 08, 2022
[s]
obynzo:

Just one more inciteful comment and you will understand what is coming to you
[/s]
Get out of my mention.

Follow me so you will be notified of my comments and you don't even need to inform me of whatever you will do.

You can go around insulting everybody but we should be praising you abi? You have a long way to go.

Lastly, just to inform you, ipob pigs are brain dead animals

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Unknown Gunmen Invade Cattle Market In Aguata, Kill Over 20 Cows by warlordd(m): 10:08am On Apr 08, 2022
Rugaria:

Useless nshí mmiri mara One Nigeria inebriated urchin that wallows in generational poverty while regurgitating all sorts of useless tripes! Ekwensu taawukwe gi there.
Wasted sperm and moronic and rotten son of Akwuna mother. Useless son of many fathers. Efulefu and mistake of the maker. Cursed forever. Mkpi

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Unknown Gunmen Invade Cattle Market In Aguata, Kill Over 20 Cows by Rugaria: 10:09am On Apr 08, 2022
warlordd:

Wasted sperm and moronic and rotten son of Akwuna mother. Useless son of many father. Efulefu and mistake of the maker. Mkpi
Oh Chim ooo ooo
Re: Unknown Gunmen Invade Cattle Market In Aguata, Kill Over 20 Cows by Igbunu4: 10:10am On Apr 08, 2022
Education and economics is not really politics and governance Soludo has shut himself on the foot
He who brought home an ant infested firewood has automatically invited the lizards for a party
Re: Unknown Gunmen Invade Cattle Market In Aguata, Kill Over 20 Cows by LeoDeKing: 10:21am On Apr 08, 2022
shortIGBOman:

It's obvious, una no want Biafra. Other Nigerians will keep ruling this Country, but Igbo will never rule.
Gbamsolutely

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Unknown Gunmen Invade Cattle Market In Aguata, Kill Over 20 Cows by Nobody: 10:21am On Apr 08, 2022
LeoDeKing:
[s][/s]
Get out of my mention.

Follow me so you will be notified of my comments and you don't even need to inform me of whatever you will do.

You can go around insulting everybody but we should be praising you abi? You have a long way to go.

Lastly, just to inform you, ipob pigs are brain dead animals

Just one more inciteful comment about igbos and you will get what's coming to you.
Re: Unknown Gunmen Invade Cattle Market In Aguata, Kill Over 20 Cows by LeoDeKing: 10:23am On Apr 08, 2022
Rugaria:

Na your papa be criminal..
Dirty useless unity begging bastard like you..
Mynd44 lalasticlala seun, why are some people breaking rule 2 with impunity?

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Unknown Gunmen Invade Cattle Market In Aguata, Kill Over 20 Cows by LeoDeKing: 10:25am On Apr 08, 2022
[s]
obynzo:

Just one more inciteful comment about igbos and you will get what's coming to you.
[/s]
Follow me then and I will not disappoint you.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Unknown Gunmen Invade Cattle Market In Aguata, Kill Over 20 Cows by moneyissweet(m): 10:26am On Apr 08, 2022
And the whole of north with 20 million bandits is peaceful right?

Idiot

helinues:
This are the same people expecting others to support their presidency ambition while they are busy destroying the potential supporters livelihood.

South East is bleeding
Re: Unknown Gunmen Invade Cattle Market In Aguata, Kill Over 20 Cows by Rugaria: 10:30am On Apr 08, 2022
LeoDeKing:

Mynd44 lalasticlala seun, why are some people breaking rule 2 with impunity?
Is this your new tactics? Attack me with your other monikers and then call the headmasters and class perfects to help you liquidate my account as usual?
Lol
I was attacked first! I hope the people you're calling will note that..
Get this fact into your skull; as long as you obfuscate facts and attack the innocent, we will be here to rebuff your shenanigans.. The earlier you get that the dter for your..
Re: Unknown Gunmen Invade Cattle Market In Aguata, Kill Over 20 Cows by LordOfTheGame: 10:36am On Apr 08, 2022
Our people should stop buying cow meat and hausa goat meat. We have our ehi Igbo and ewu Igbo to buy and eat. Stop these fulani cow meat � and save lives.
Re: Unknown Gunmen Invade Cattle Market In Aguata, Kill Over 20 Cows by Nobody: 10:38am On Apr 08, 2022
LeoDeKing:
[s][/s]
Follow me then and I will not disappoint you.

Stop being a drag queen be bold enough and post one more inciting comment.
Re: Unknown Gunmen Invade Cattle Market In Aguata, Kill Over 20 Cows by LeoDeKing: 10:38am On Apr 08, 2022
Rugaria:

Is this your new tactics? Attack me with your other monikers and then call the headmasters and class perfects to help you liquidate my account as usual?
Lol
I was attacked first! I hope the people you're calling will note that..
Get this fact into your skull; as long as you obfuscate facts and attack the innocent, we will be here to rebuff your shenanigans.. The earlier you get that the dter for your..
This is the only account I operate.

No one is above the law on this forum.

Mynd44 lalasticlala seun
Re: Unknown Gunmen Invade Cattle Market In Aguata, Kill Over 20 Cows by LeoDeKing: 10:40am On Apr 08, 2022
[s]
obynzo:

Stop being a drag queen be bold enough and post one more inciting comment.
[/s]
Gerrarahia.

I have made over 10 comments on other threads so far, go and check them.
Re: Unknown Gunmen Invade Cattle Market In Aguata, Kill Over 20 Cows by seunaj: 10:46am On Apr 08, 2022
onumadu:

You people should stop this nonsense of trying to make everyone of us reason like fools. undecided
Hear this and hear it well: NO GOVERNANCE CAN HAPPEN IN ANAMBRA WITHOUT FIRST FLUSHING THESE PEOPLE OUT. Soludo is far more intelligent than you. Did you have first class in your degree (assuming you even have a first degree). ??
Your logic is upside down. Fear has never produced good logic.
Ndigbo (certainly not Anambra people) are not led by fear. We don't make consequential decisions based on fear.
The more these people commit these rogue actions, the more they build HATE in the minds of Anambra people, and one day that hate will be visited on them.
Anambra cannot surrender to brigands. cool
I wonder if you actually feel intelligent after this write up. Same you speaks of Fulani terrorists as demigods that cannot be neutralized. And you are NOT Ndi Anambra, just shut up there.
Re: Unknown Gunmen Invade Cattle Market In Aguata, Kill Over 20 Cows by Nobody: 10:52am On Apr 08, 2022
LeoDeKing:
[s][/s]
Gerrarahia.

I have made over 10 comments on other threads so far, go and check them.

Those are just banters they are not inciteful comments if you are bold enough just make one, then you will understand what's coming to you.

(1) (2) (3) ... (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (Reply)

CCTV Captures The Moment Security Man Stole From A Bag At His Workplace (Video) / EFCC Seals The First Group Company That Sold Buratai His Dubai Properties / Civil Engineer Shot Dead By Policeman On His Way To His Hometown In Kogi(pics)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 55
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.