Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,173,326 members, 7,888,040 topics. Date: Friday, 12 July 2024 at 06:04 PM

Unknown Gunmen Invade Cattle Market In Aguata, Kill Over 20 Cows - Crime (5) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / Unknown Gunmen Invade Cattle Market In Aguata, Kill Over 20 Cows (31357 Views)

Over 50 Decomposed, 20 Headless Bodies Recovered In Lokpanta Cattle Market, Abia / Gunmen Kill Security Officer In Aguata, Anambra (Graphic Photo) / Man Who Came For Christmas Assassinated In Aguata, Anambra (Obituary) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Unknown Gunmen Invade Cattle Market In Aguata, Kill Over 20 Cows by jacoik(m): 7:24am On Apr 08, 2022
You said it well my brother. May our ancestors bless you
onumadu:

You people should stop this nonsense of trying to make everyone of us reason like fools. undecided
Hear this and hear it well: NO GOVERNANCE CAN HAPPEN IN ANAMBRA WITHOUT FIRST FLUSHING THESE PEOPLE OUT. Soludo is far more intelligent than you. Did you have first class in your degree (assuming you even have a first degree). ??
Your logic is upside down. Fear has never produced good logic.
Ndigbo (certainly not Anambra people) are not led by fear. We don't make consequential decisions based on fear.
The more these people commit these rogue actions, the more they build HATE in the minds of Anambra people, and one day that hate will be visited on them.
Anambra cannot surrender to brigands. cool

2 Likes

Re: Unknown Gunmen Invade Cattle Market In Aguata, Kill Over 20 Cows by Temi2468: 7:24am On Apr 08, 2022
onumadu:

You people should stop this nonsense of trying to make everyone of us reason like fools. undecided
Hear this and hear it well: NO GOVERNANCE CAN HAPPEN IN ANAMBRA WITHOUT FIRST FLUSHING THESE PEOPLE OUT. Soludo is far more intelligent than you. Did you have first class in your degree (assuming you even have a first degree). ??
Your logic is upside down. Fear has never produced good logic.
Ndigbo (certainly not Anambra people) are not led by fear. We don't make consequential decisions based on fear.
The more these people commit these rogue actions, the more they build HATE in the minds of Anambra people, and one day that hate will be visited on them.
Anambra cannot surrender to brigands. cool

You are making a good point, but you don't have to sound abusive.

1 Like

Re: Unknown Gunmen Invade Cattle Market In Aguata, Kill Over 20 Cows by Golan007: 7:27am On Apr 08, 2022
Hizzy:

Guy first class degree doesn't guarantee good governance you can see where Nigeria is today 90% of Nigeria problems are caused by Educated Nigerians

Not illiterate northerners again?

1 Like

Re: Unknown Gunmen Invade Cattle Market In Aguata, Kill Over 20 Cows by PotatoSalad(m): 7:27am On Apr 08, 2022
YeyeGbami:
Where is the love?
Na for social media bro hahahaha.
Like they say, Igbos are their own enemies

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Unknown Gunmen Invade Cattle Market In Aguata, Kill Over 20 Cows by Golan007: 7:28am On Apr 08, 2022
BlazinGlory40:

What is wrong with you people really? Why should the activities of charlatans and non entities disqualify an igbo for running for president? If you won’t support an igbo person then eat your vote and worry less about if others would support them or not. Hian!

Because of your tacit support for theie activities.

1 Like

Re: Unknown Gunmen Invade Cattle Market In Aguata, Kill Over 20 Cows by Emergingnation3(m): 7:28am On Apr 08, 2022
helinues:
This are the same people expecting others to support their presidency ambition while they are busy destroying the potential supporters livelihood.

South East is bleeding
The message that was to passed after killing those cows wasn't for your useless presidency,but a separate country from this contraption...

Afonja Muslim and their Fulani counterpart should continue their joint headslamming in Nigeria forever for all we care..
Re: Unknown Gunmen Invade Cattle Market In Aguata, Kill Over 20 Cows by Golan007: 7:28am On Apr 08, 2022
heniford2:
No cow meat in east make una leave sharp sharp undecided

The goats nko?

Wetin be their crime?

Guilty by association?

1 Like

Re: Unknown Gunmen Invade Cattle Market In Aguata, Kill Over 20 Cows by Golan007: 7:29am On Apr 08, 2022
engrfaruq:

Since when did having first class becomes a measure of one's intelligence? Did Mark Zuckerberg have first class? Or Bill Gates or Jack Dorsey, aren't they more intelligent than Soludo?

So Soludo is overhyped?

grin
Re: Unknown Gunmen Invade Cattle Market In Aguata, Kill Over 20 Cows by stevnwigw1: 7:29am On Apr 08, 2022
Are you sure that those doing these killings are not enemies of Alaigbo, because ever since they heard that Igbos in the diaspora want to be sending money for the development of the Anambra state, that was when all these escalated
Re: Unknown Gunmen Invade Cattle Market In Aguata, Kill Over 20 Cows by VPN11(m): 7:30am On Apr 08, 2022
IPOB
The Insecurity in Eastern Nigeria is fuel by Political Thugs. It has nothing to do with IPOB Movement. They cause all the havoc to blackmail IPOB Peaceful Movement"

~ Mazi @ChinasaNworu on RADIO BIAFRA

1, nobody kidnapped;
2 no ransom paid ;
3 no village massacre;
4 no taxes paid
5 no train attack
6.No terrorists flags hoisted
7.No woman raped.
8 No army barracks invaded
9 No fighter jets shot down
10 No single indigenous Nigerian displaced.
11 No airport attack
Don't get me wrong when I call Nigerian government and it's security agencies terrorists. This is from their own news agency. If Nigeria government hate what we are doing they should give us #BiafraReferendum we requested through Ipob since 2012.
We won't stop exposing them.

Re: Unknown Gunmen Invade Cattle Market In Aguata, Kill Over 20 Cows by Golan007: 7:30am On Apr 08, 2022
akpunda86:

You are very stupid what is First class Mofo,I have First Class In EEE with my Phd and I find it very very appalling to measure one by his degree.
The guy has a point,Soludo would not have delved into IPOB issues,he invited the anarchy upon himself,face governance and leave IPOB for federal Government to handle .
Please next time irrespective of one's degree don't insult as we were three with First class in my set,other two till now 7 years now no job,one in mainmarket Onitsha.

That place cow killed my ,villa many of the cows Na Igbo but managed by hausas.is a pity we killed our brodas cows

You have a first class and PhD, yet you don't know how to right with punctuations?

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Unknown Gunmen Invade Cattle Market In Aguata, Kill Over 20 Cows by Golan007: 7:32am On Apr 08, 2022
Ebubu:
you get first class dey type like dis ?

Exactly what I wrote.

grin

I'm sure he's enjoying the anonymity this forum presents.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Unknown Gunmen Invade Cattle Market In Aguata, Kill Over 20 Cows by Wannabenz: 7:34am On Apr 08, 2022
PressMyButton:
Soludo would have to pay compensation to appease the fulani herdsmen, otherwise some mothers will cry.
Na Igbos get those livestock not Fulani people.

1 Like

Re: Unknown Gunmen Invade Cattle Market In Aguata, Kill Over 20 Cows by Golan007: 7:34am On Apr 08, 2022
maticar:

First class material, they didn't teach you how to construct good tenses and punctuate properly?

Don't mind the dullard.
Re: Unknown Gunmen Invade Cattle Market In Aguata, Kill Over 20 Cows by DD29: 7:35am On Apr 08, 2022
obinnanelson4:
All these are plots to instigate the new governor so as to invite the military and rain hell on his own people just as hope uzordinma sheepishly did. Investigate properly you will see that northerners are responsible just to destabilize the east.
hmm
Re: Unknown Gunmen Invade Cattle Market In Aguata, Kill Over 20 Cows by jrusky(m): 7:36am On Apr 08, 2022
Temi2468:

You are making a good point, but you don't have to sound abusive.

He is not insultive its uou that misunderstood his message. Some folks on NL can be very annoying. Does it sound sensible someone trying to tell Soludo to succumb to criminals? Then no need to have governor in any part of East everybody should be his or her own governor is that what he want?

This ipigs, Unknown bollicks, Ekpa gang pls is this how Ojukwu did it? Is this how Ojukwu runs his agitation? How can you say you are fighting for my freedom and be burning my hard earn house down for doing no wrong? How can you say you are fighting for me and be killing my innocent kinsmen? This is no more Biafra agitation this is a crime, this is a terrorism bro.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Unknown Gunmen Invade Cattle Market In Aguata, Kill Over 20 Cows by Golan007: 7:37am On Apr 08, 2022
[s]
akpunda86:

Poverty is a disease I pity you.here is a forum wish u can know d real me.Any mistake u see u swallow it I'm an Engineering graduate I don't need ur English besides Mofo like u should know I'm using a fone.
I believe u still a student.mofo
[/s]

Sharap.

Not even a mushroom monotechnic would present you as its first class graduate.
Re: Unknown Gunmen Invade Cattle Market In Aguata, Kill Over 20 Cows by obailala(m): 7:38am On Apr 08, 2022
AfricanColumbus:

Unknown gunmen are separate militias groups who are out to kill any thing that stands in the way. They are not IPOB or ESN. People don't realise this fact.
Nonsense!

Unknown gunmen are IPOb and IPob are unknown gunmen! Every single time the UGM strikes and wrecks havoc, IPOb members in their thousands begin singing songs of praises. But then in the evening, when the few sensible Ipobians realise the folly, they begin to cook up this lame excuse that UGM arent IPOB and are possibly DSS or northerners. Arrant nonsense!

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Unknown Gunmen Invade Cattle Market In Aguata, Kill Over 20 Cows by Lovenorth: 7:39am On Apr 08, 2022
obinnanelson4:
All these are plots to instigate the new governor so as to invite the military and rain hell on his own people just as hope uzordinma sheepishly did. Investigate properly you will see that northerners are responsible just to destabilize the east.
Just like Igbos are all over in the North west and North central killing people just to spoil our name so the security should come and kill people indiscriminately

1 Like

Re: Unknown Gunmen Invade Cattle Market In Aguata, Kill Over 20 Cows by Nobody: 7:41am On Apr 08, 2022
Golan007:

Not illiterate northerners again?
You made more sense then that post I quoted

1 Like

Re: Unknown Gunmen Invade Cattle Market In Aguata, Kill Over 20 Cows by obailala(m): 7:41am On Apr 08, 2022
obinnanelson4:
Blame game again; is there ever anything we wouldn't blame other tribes for? In the morning you sing praises for the unknown ipob terrorist, in the evening when you realise the folly, you whip up the lame excuses that they are northerners or dss.... and then tomorrow you repeat the bizarrw cycle again.

You mean northerners would continuously commit these atrocities in broad daylight in the heart of Igboland and no one figures them out? Keep living in denial until it consumes you too, just like the monsters they also supported and defended in the north is consuming them today.

3 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Unknown Gunmen Invade Cattle Market In Aguata, Kill Over 20 Cows by Gamesmart: 7:42am On Apr 08, 2022
lexy2014:

Is it a crime for some of you guys to make your point without insulting people or engaging in personal attacks?

What point have you made?

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Unknown Gunmen Invade Cattle Market In Aguata, Kill Over 20 Cows by lexy2014: 7:44am On Apr 08, 2022
Gamesmart:

Re: Unknown Gunmen Invade Cattle Market In Aguata, Kill Over 20 Cows by Inosky: 7:44am On Apr 08, 2022
This is totally bad, I condemn this in all ramifications! The perpetrators of this act should be arrested!
I'm from Anambra and hate this brainless and psychotic individual perpetrating wicked act
in my beautiful and peaceful state as well as their supporters!
God will punish them for all this senseless acts
Re: Unknown Gunmen Invade Cattle Market In Aguata, Kill Over 20 Cows by VPN11(m): 7:47am On Apr 08, 2022
Lovenorth:

Just like Igbos are all over in the North west and North central killing people just to spoil our name so the security should come and kill people indiscriminately

Your agenda's

"The new nation called Nigeria should be an estate of our great-grandfather, Uthman Dan Fodio. We must ruthlessly prevent a change of power. We use the minorities of the North as willing tools and the South as a conquered territory and never allow them to rule over us, and never allow them to have control over their future." ~ Ahmadu Bello

Yoruba, Ijaw, and other Nigerians should be thanking God for the Igbos, they are the reason Nigeria hasn’t been Islamised yet — OBASANJO”

Gaslighting;Use Lies and propaganda's against any resistance;
IPOB = Resistance.

As we mourn our doctor killed by the Fulani uneducated terrorists; replacing our best with idiots ; because of One Liegeria; those that want One Liegeria let Nigeria happen to them one by one ; Amen.

Re: Unknown Gunmen Invade Cattle Market In Aguata, Kill Over 20 Cows by Pakute: 7:47am On Apr 08, 2022
dmostcheerful:

As much as I detest what happened.
Anambra is not South west, any killing from the Fulani will be a full bloody war to northerners living in the state, this people (ESN) are already waiting for them to do something.
The best government should do will be to compensate those who lost there livestock.
https://www.thisdaylive.com/index.php/2016/04/26/fulani-herdsmen-sack-enugu-community-48-feared-dead/

This month's attack;
https://www.vanguardngr.com/2022/03/many-killed-in-enugu-herdsmen-attack-enugu/
Re: Unknown Gunmen Invade Cattle Market In Aguata, Kill Over 20 Cows by Gamesmart: 7:48am On Apr 08, 2022
lexy2014:

And your point is?

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Unknown Gunmen Invade Cattle Market In Aguata, Kill Over 20 Cows by Ebubu: 7:49am On Apr 08, 2022
Golan007:

Exactly what I wrote.

grin

I'm sure he's enjoying the anonymity this forum presents.
lmao anybody can claim anything on anonymous forum

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Unknown Gunmen Invade Cattle Market In Aguata, Kill Over 20 Cows by Coly2012(m): 7:49am On Apr 08, 2022
You are very correct, all of them are not just igbos but awka etiti indigenes.

Even the one that uses the name ahlaji saint is awka etiti,so this killings is nonsense
onumadu:
But who owns the cows and goats?
I was at Eke Awkaetiti during the festive season and all the sellers of cows and cow meat were Igbo. undecided

1 Like

Re: Unknown Gunmen Invade Cattle Market In Aguata, Kill Over 20 Cows by Pakute: 7:52am On Apr 08, 2022
Re: Unknown Gunmen Invade Cattle Market In Aguata, Kill Over 20 Cows by shortIGBOman: 7:53am On Apr 08, 2022
Emergingnation3:
Yes , We Will rule as mush as we want in Biafra republic.....

Better.
Rule your 4 Igbo ancestral States. angry grin grin grin
Re: Unknown Gunmen Invade Cattle Market In Aguata, Kill Over 20 Cows by jrusky(m): 7:54am On Apr 08, 2022
helinues:
This are the same people expecting others to support their presidency ambition while they are busy destroying the potential supporters livelihood.

South East is bleeding

Presidency, for where? Sorry my region has blown that opportunity off let them forget presidency.

I that came from the region can not leave my house to vote any of them for presidency it won't happen we can not run two government at the same time "ipigs, Ekpa govt" and the "Federal govt" it cannot happen, we can't eat our cake and want to have it back by wanting Biafra and at same time want Nigeria president sorry it cannot work.

All of them that want to become Nigeria president from my region pls have you ever heard any of them ever call for a meeting with ipigs, Unknown bastards etc to pls calm down and change tactics? Hell No, they are pretend nothing is happening, all elders became deaf and dumb and now want other region to say oya come take presidency baa?

Ok nah.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (Reply)

CCTV Captures The Moment A Couple Stole N600k Naira Worth Of Wigs In Abuja (Vid) / Aisha Wakil (Mama Boko Haram) Sentenced To 5 Years Imprisonment For Fraud / Aboyomi Shogunle: Put Correct Otumokpo (Jazz) From Your Village In Your Car

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 49
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.