Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,169,786 members, 7,875,956 topics. Date: Sunday, 30 June 2024 at 04:40 AM

Unknown Gunmen Invade Cattle Market In Aguata, Kill Over 20 Cows - Crime (6) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / Unknown Gunmen Invade Cattle Market In Aguata, Kill Over 20 Cows (31300 Views)

Over 50 Decomposed, 20 Headless Bodies Recovered In Lokpanta Cattle Market, Abia / Gunmen Kill Security Officer In Aguata, Anambra (Graphic Photo) / Man Who Came For Christmas Assassinated In Aguata, Anambra (Obituary) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Unknown Gunmen Invade Cattle Market In Aguata, Kill Over 20 Cows by CoolAmbience(m): 7:54am On Apr 08, 2022
Rugaria:
Soludo should have avoided these guys and delved into other administrative issues first. Seems he has riled things up with his ultimatum. It has also given room to "divide and rule" merchants from outside the region to practice their deadly and evil skills.

Delved into administration, how? What did anyone in Anambra do to warrant such attack?

Soludo has to be decisive and ruthless with his security methods. If he plays with them, they will mess him up. Attacking Soludo's LGA is a direct assault on his person. He has to react sternly.

Why couldn't they stop the Anambra election? You needed to be in Anambra during the election. All man behaved themselves. Not acting decisively will cause things to fester. This was how Boko Haram became what they became.

It is high time the SE sets up a solid security outfit to combat these guys man for man. Anambra is a small state. Comb every forest and bush. Instituting Monday prayers, for me, doesn't do anything. He has to wake up. This isn't grammar o. This can make or ruin his administration.

2 Likes

Re: Unknown Gunmen Invade Cattle Market In Aguata, Kill Over 20 Cows by Macphenson: 7:54am On Apr 08, 2022
helinues:
This are the same people expecting others to support their presidency ambition while they are busy destroying the potential supporters livelihood.

South East is bleeding

Tinubu will never be president. Even after licking all the balls of fulanis.

This is condemnable. But then, where were you all these while Fulani with their cows were entering people's farm and destroying it?

Did it stop sophisticated morons from voting in Buhari?

Nonsense and Tinubu urchuins

1 Like

Re: Unknown Gunmen Invade Cattle Market In Aguata, Kill Over 20 Cows by Holyness123: 7:55am On Apr 08, 2022
see gobe!
Re: Unknown Gunmen Invade Cattle Market In Aguata, Kill Over 20 Cows by PointZerom: 7:55am On Apr 08, 2022
helinues:
This are the same people expecting others to support their presidency ambition while they are busy destroying the potential supporters livelihood.

South East is bleeding

Whose means of livelihood is this?

What is good to Abdullahi is also good to Okeke.

1 Like

Re: Unknown Gunmen Invade Cattle Market In Aguata, Kill Over 20 Cows by chrisblack1234: 8:01am On Apr 08, 2022
This is funny sha..we sha know that one politician is involved..
Re: Unknown Gunmen Invade Cattle Market In Aguata, Kill Over 20 Cows by StarGra: 8:01am On Apr 08, 2022
It has never been these bloody in the East for so many years..The last 7 years has been blood blood blood...Those behind it should stop,can't imagine the fear of traveling to the east..
Re: Unknown Gunmen Invade Cattle Market In Aguata, Kill Over 20 Cows by Trustedhands: 8:02am On Apr 08, 2022
Hizzy:

What did Kanu do ?
He's a terrorist and a hate monger. He deserves every punishment bin laden got.
Re: Unknown Gunmen Invade Cattle Market In Aguata, Kill Over 20 Cows by Temi2468: 8:03am On Apr 08, 2022
jrusky:

He is not insultive its uou that misunderstood his message. Some folks on NL can be very annoying. Does it sound sensible someone trying to tell Soludo to succumb to criminals? Then no need to have governor in any part of East everybody should be his or her own governor is that what he want?

This ipigs, Unknown bollicks, Ekpa gang pls is this how Ojukwu did it? Is this how Ojukwu runs his agitation? How can you say you are fighting for my freedom and be burning my hard earn house down for doing no wrong? How can you say you are fighting for me and be killing my innocent kinsmen? This is no more Biafra agitation this is a crime, this is a terrorism bro.

Soludo is far more intelligent than you. Did you have first class in your degree (assuming you even have a first degree). ??
Your logic is upside down.

This statement does not sound insulting to you? I am a very objective person. One way to be a good leader is accepting PUBLIC OPINIONS and choosing the best of them without washing down any or attacking people based on their comments. I know NL is full of immature people too, but you don't have to be aggressive in your responses just to nail them or get at them.

Asides, is it all that had first class that are intelligent? Is it all that did not have first class that are not intelligent?

Make your point without condescending to derogatory statements like this one!
Re: Unknown Gunmen Invade Cattle Market In Aguata, Kill Over 20 Cows by helinues: 8:05am On Apr 08, 2022
PointZerom:

Whose means of livelihood is this?

What is good to Abdullahi is also good to Okeke.

1 Like

Re: Unknown Gunmen Invade Cattle Market In Aguata, Kill Over 20 Cows by maybet081: 8:07am On Apr 08, 2022
AfricanColumbus lies they are ipob and they are esn ,ok if they are not, and ESN is the ipob security network,why can't the esn fight the imaginery gunmen who are spoiling their ironical good name , What the people doing this criminal acts want is never Biafra, but only power, they want to control the entire south east system,that is the only reason why they never want hear or see any other leader from that region with a different opion, fortunately the reasonable ones among the masses are now understanding who their real enemies are even though they attached Biafra to their destructive agenda.we are. Igbos are a wise nation, WE MUST NEVER ALLOW FEW INDIVIDUALS WHO NEEDS POWER AND FAME TO DESTROY WHAT WE STAND FOR DECIVING US BY APPEALING TO OUR EMOTIONS AND OUR PRIDE
(BIAFRA)
IF THEY ARE FOR BIAFRA WHY DESTROY OUR FACITIES, WHY KILL INNOCENT IGBOS, WHY KILLING OUR EZES AND IGWES ,WHY BREAKING PRISONS FOR CRIMINAL TO DESTROY OUR COMMUNIITIES, WHY LOCK OUR PEOPLE IN THEIR HOMES EVERY WEEK, AND NOW THEY ARE BURNING DOWN ALL LGA HEAD QUATERS IN ANAMBRA, SIMPLY BECAUSE THE ANAMBRA GOVERNOR SAIDTHAT IZU AFIA IS SPEEDLY DYING
IN ONITSHA WHICH 100% TRUE.

HOW MANY HAUSAS AND FULANIS WHO ARE HOLDING NNAMDI KALU HAVE THEY ATTACKED OR KILLED,ON THE MONDAYS THEY LOCK OUR IGBO PEOPLE INSIDE THEY HAUSA DO THEIR BUSINESSES WITH OUT ANY INTERFERENCE .

THEIR ONLY POLITICAL MISSION IS TO INTIMIDATE ALL IGBO LEADERS AND IGBO PEOPLE SO AS TO REMAIN THE PEOPLE DICTATING FOR OUR PEOPLE.

UMUNNEM KA ANYI GHARA IKWE KA NDI OJO MEBIE ALA IGBOS ANYI ENWEGHI EBE OZO. BIAFRA BU NKE NDI IGBO OBUGHI NKE NDI OMEKAOME..menposttt=111744855:

Unknown gunmen are separate militias groups who are out to kill any thing that stands in the way. They are not IPOB or ESN. People don't realise this fact.
Re: Unknown Gunmen Invade Cattle Market In Aguata, Kill Over 20 Cows by AfricanColumbus: 8:10am On Apr 08, 2022
[quote author=maybet081 post=111751883][/quote]

It's simple. The enemy of my enemy is my friend.

cc Obailala, Sergio104
Re: Unknown Gunmen Invade Cattle Market In Aguata, Kill Over 20 Cows by donbenie(m): 8:12am On Apr 08, 2022
UnabashedIPOB..
Come and see chumhin.. grin
This is what you bunch of Clowns have reduced the South East to..
Fleedom Fighters.. cheesy
Hope you are enjoying the show angry
Re: Unknown Gunmen Invade Cattle Market In Aguata, Kill Over 20 Cows by Bikeosis: 8:12am On Apr 08, 2022
I am yet to understand the essence of killing those cows. These barbarians should understand that they are doing more harm than good to their community...there are better ways they can achieve their desires than destroying what has taken some ppl their life time to achieve..I wonder when they will start to reason that this Simon Ekpa of a man is not from their state and his state is enjoying some peace...let be realistic the state is loosing more.

1 Like

Re: Unknown Gunmen Invade Cattle Market In Aguata, Kill Over 20 Cows by Mrkumareze(m): 8:13am On Apr 08, 2022
Sergio104:
My suggestion.....

Our dear governor has done well in peace making.

Time lost is work lost.
IPOB ain't catalyst but are inhibitors (as am seeing it now).

I suggest soludo makes a good plan of total annihilation (though it cannot be channeled on anything IPOB outfit but the miscreants Among them).

But this action should not be taken by the "Nigerian Army forces"..... especially Nigerian Army. Because it will simply mean a pure loose out to all

But a grassroot security system is the best tactics to put an end to this menace.

Put more Grease to the elbows of different community Security vigilants (each town in Anambra has one).
Tighten the security of the major towns......then you gonna see IPOB stop Thier violence nature.

But remember......Time wasted is work wasted

Anambra issue is becoming political, I doubt if its solely UGM. Remember how it was hot during election just to create confusion... Here they re again to destabilise Soludo.

1 Like

Re: Unknown Gunmen Invade Cattle Market In Aguata, Kill Over 20 Cows by LilMissFavvy(f): 8:15am On Apr 08, 2022
Re: Unknown Gunmen Invade Cattle Market In Aguata, Kill Over 20 Cows by heniford2: 8:18am On Apr 08, 2022
Golan007:

The goats nko?

Wetin be their crime?

Guilty by association?
yes grin cheesy naw

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Unknown Gunmen Invade Cattle Market In Aguata, Kill Over 20 Cows by Rugaria: 8:18am On Apr 08, 2022
onumadu:

You people should stop this nonsense of trying to make everyone of us reason like fools. undecided
Hear this and hear it well: NO GOVERNANCE CAN HAPPEN IN ANAMBRA WITHOUT FIRST FLUSHING THESE PEOPLE OUT. Soludo is far more intelligent than you. Did you have first class in your degree (assuming you even have a first degree). ??
Your logic is upside down. Fear has never produced good logic.
Ndigbo (certainly not Anambra people) are not led by fear. We don't make consequential decisions based on fear.
The more these people commit these rogue actions, the more they build HATE in the minds of Anambra people, and one day that hate will be visited on them.
Anambra cannot surrender to brigands. cool

This one thinks that you win political goals by throwing your weight around. There's a reason why the term "diplomacy" was invented. Since you want bravado, let's see how it goes. .. Just remember that an insurgency or guerrilla warfare that has a reasonable amount of local support, is seldom defeated. The main confusion people like you are dealing with is your desperate desire to convince all and sundry that the local people in the East hates Igbos. They don't!

The local residents of Igboland so much love them IPOB-ESN. You have to realize this fact to have some peace of mind... Are folks afraid of violence and hate the criminal elements that have perfected the habit of unleashing mayhem for personal reasons while conviniently claiming to be IPOB? Yes! Is this enough to make the greater population of thinking heads in Igboland to hate IPOB? No! When you realize this and stop believing your own propaganda against the organization, that's when you will realize the need to dialogue with IPOB for peace to reign..

1 Like

Re: Unknown Gunmen Invade Cattle Market In Aguata, Kill Over 20 Cows by Golan007: 8:19am On Apr 08, 2022
Rugaria:

This one thinks that you win political goals by throwing your weight around. There's a reason why the term "diplomacy" was invented. Since you want bravado, let's see how it goes. .. Just remember that an insurgency or guerrilla warfare that has a reasonable amount of local support, is seldom defeated. The main confusion people like you are dealing with is your desperate desire to convince all and sundry that the local people in the East hates Igbos. They don't!

The local residents of Igboland so much love them IPOB-ESN. You have to realize this fact to have some peace of mind... Are folks afraid of violence and hate the criminal elements that have perfected the habit of unleashing mayhem for personal reasons while conviniently claiming to be IPOB? Yes! Is this enough to make the greater population of thinking heads in Igboland to hate IPOB? No! When you realize this and stop believing your own propaganda against the organization, that's when you will realize the need to dialogue with IPOB for peace to reign..

99% of people killed by Ipob are Igbo.

1 Like

Re: Unknown Gunmen Invade Cattle Market In Aguata, Kill Over 20 Cows by Rugaria: 8:20am On Apr 08, 2022
CoolAmbience:

Delved into administration, how? What did anyone in Anambra do to warrant such attack?

Soludo has to be decisive and ruthless with his security methods. If he plays with them, they will mess him up. Attacking Soludo's LGA is a direct assault on his person. He has to react sternly.

Why couldn't they stop the Anambra election? You needed to be in Anambra during the election. All man behaved themselves. Not acting decisively will cause things to fester. This was how Boko Haram became what they became.

It is high time the SE sets up a solid security outfit to combat these guys man for man. Anambra is a small state. Comb every forest and bush. Instituting Monday prayers, for me, doesn't do anything. He has to wake up. This isn't grammar o. This can make or ruin his administration.

Decisive with who? Ipob told you they are not involved! So who will you be decisive with? And with what are you going to be decisive?! Your fledging Army that defends cows while dodging fights with bandits?
Re: Unknown Gunmen Invade Cattle Market In Aguata, Kill Over 20 Cows by Nobody: 8:22am On Apr 08, 2022
LeoDeKing:
You mean ipob imaginary fulani herdsmen and dss went to cattle market to kill their brothers just so they paint ipob pigs black?

Ipob pigs are brainless animals.

Look i have been reading your tribalistic and inciteful comments. Don't think you cannot be tracked and I am warning you to desist from this otherwise I will hand your profile to the authorities for inciteful comments and hate speech.
Re: Unknown Gunmen Invade Cattle Market In Aguata, Kill Over 20 Cows by Rugaria: 8:23am On Apr 08, 2022
Golan007:

99% of those are wailing over the killings and dramatizing these killings are Afonjas like you!
That tells every discerning mind that you and your cousins from the Sahara are conducting a jihad in Igboland using state apparatus while blaming IPOB..

1 Like

Re: Unknown Gunmen Invade Cattle Market In Aguata, Kill Over 20 Cows by Nobody: 8:24am On Apr 08, 2022
SpecialAdviser:

This could still be some politicians that lost the election trying to make Anambra ungovernable for him by stoking up tension.

Same way politicians sponsored the issues in Imo state. They left Imo after settling scores. I bet you, these people are evil.

Now you get the point. These are definitely not IPOB, but disgruntled politicians sponsoring thugs under the cover of UGM/ESN to make Soludo's government discredited.

1 Like

Re: Unknown Gunmen Invade Cattle Market In Aguata, Kill Over 20 Cows by Badguyyyy123: 8:26am On Apr 08, 2022
Idio-t flat head u are destroying people businesses and u talking a nonsense grin
I think the only animal now is the zoo is our monkey in dss Cage grin
dialfa:
Zoo people will now start wailing over fellow animals.
Re: Unknown Gunmen Invade Cattle Market In Aguata, Kill Over 20 Cows by Nobody: 8:26am On Apr 08, 2022
Golan007:

You don't have sense honestly the same IPOB distanced themselves from UGM and up till now the police have never made any high profile arrest of an ESN member except media arrests which turn out to be false. These attacks are definitely from disgruntled politicians sponsoring thugs under the cover of IPOB/UGM just to discredit his government.

1 Like

Re: Unknown Gunmen Invade Cattle Market In Aguata, Kill Over 20 Cows by xaggar(m): 8:27am On Apr 08, 2022
Kingsley1000:
It is just sad but I’m not surprised. They said nothing when the highly experienced consultant and national her, Dr. Akunyuli was murdered in cold blood by Ipob but made so much noise when terrorist killed Chinelo on the ill fated Abuja to Kaduna train. Some folks on Nairaland even defended the murder of Dr. Akunyuli.

While there is no justification for the two deaths, there is also no justification for defending those that killed the former. We must join hands together to condemn all evil doers irrespective of their ethnicity.

I condemned this nonsense ESN/UGM when it started and I’m still condemning it today. It will best no good fruit for the SE and indeed Nigeria. I hope it is not too late for the SE. The time for every right thinking person in that region to come out and work towards putting an end to this nonsense is now.

Ipob agenda is to destroy Igbos starting from Anambra. Why is there no election campaign in other southeastern states by ipob apart from anambra?
Why is there no monday sit at home in asaba, umuahia, Ebonyi?
Why is there no wanton destruction of properties in these aforementioned states, why only anambra?

Please leave Asaba out of your people's "wisdom". We are not truly igbo like you.

Thanks.
Re: Unknown Gunmen Invade Cattle Market In Aguata, Kill Over 20 Cows by perez100: 8:27am On Apr 08, 2022
Some fools are using writing another man's language correctly to determine who actually made first class. Can you see that education is Nigeria is dead?

How many courses do you have to take before you graduate? Is English Language the only course?

Can you see the products of our universities? When I was in school, the guy we called English Professor was not among top 10 students but he seemed to be the best English student. So, if such person speaks or writes, people like you will assume he is the most educated or brilliant person? Some people cannot reason properly.
Re: Unknown Gunmen Invade Cattle Market In Aguata, Kill Over 20 Cows by Nobody: 8:27am On Apr 08, 2022
Mrkumareze:

Anambra issue is becoming political, I doubt if its solely UGM. Remember how it was hot during election just to create confusion... Here they re again to destabilise Soludo.

You are so on point.
Re: Unknown Gunmen Invade Cattle Market In Aguata, Kill Over 20 Cows by Nobody: 8:31am On Apr 08, 2022
Rugaria:
Soludo should have avoided these guys and delved into other administrative issues first. Seems he has riled things up with his ultimatum. It has also given room to "divide and rule" merchants from outside the region to practice their deadly and evil skills.

He should have learnt from Buhari's mistake.

2 Likes

Re: Unknown Gunmen Invade Cattle Market In Aguata, Kill Over 20 Cows by LeoDeKing: 8:31am On Apr 08, 2022
[s]
obynzo:

Look i have been reading your tribalistic and inciteful comments. Don't think you cannot be tracked and I am warning you to desist from this otherwise I will hand your profile to the authorities for inciteful comments and hate speech.
[/s]
Shut up.

Is it me you are threatening? Get out.

Very funny pipu.

You can't take one quarter of you and your ilk give to others. Shebi e dey pain you now? Na so una comment sef dey pain others but they bear it. Now you can't bear it and already issuing lame threat.

So you think aggressive and irritating comments are exclusive rights of only some people? Even on this thread I'm sure you have seen worse comments from your people and must have liked it, then you are here typing nonsense. For your mind, everyone should be happy and be clapping for you abi?

I repeat, get out.

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Unknown Gunmen Invade Cattle Market In Aguata, Kill Over 20 Cows by hotseat: 8:32am On Apr 08, 2022
Anarchists on the prowl!

The ongoing orgy of violence and bloodletting in the SE is indeed lamentable.

No matter the grievances of these so-called "unknown gunmen", it is an ill wind that blows no good for the interest of the people of the region.

There can't be any meaningful development in an atmosphere of mindless violence, wanton killings of innocent people and sheer anarchy.

It is high time they changed their strategy!
Re: Unknown Gunmen Invade Cattle Market In Aguata, Kill Over 20 Cows by showafrica(m): 8:36am On Apr 08, 2022
dialfa:
Zoo people will now start wailing over fellow animals.

These cows will get more federal attention than people who died in train attack.
Re: Unknown Gunmen Invade Cattle Market In Aguata, Kill Over 20 Cows by VPN11(m): 8:36am On Apr 08, 2022
shortIGBOman:

Better.
Rule your 4 Igbo ancestral States. angry grin grin grin

Igbos are indigenous in 11 states of Nigeria;Indigenous via DNA ( Akwa Ibom;Benue State;Cross River State;Delta State ; River State;Kogi state and 5 South Eastern States; You can separate Igbos via useless states for exploitation ; divide and conquer;but Igbo DNA cant be changed via propaganda's and gibberish ; We need a referendum;one man ;one vote (Onye ahala nwaneya).
Igbos are also indigenous outside Nigeria in Cameroon, Gabon, and Equatorial Guinea.

Igbo Kwenu.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (Reply)

Policeman Shoots Driver Dead In Onitsha (Graphic Photos) / RRS Rescues American Citizen From Suicide On Third Mainland Bridge / Lesser Hajj: NDLEA Arrests Saudi-bound Widower, Divorcee At Lagos Airport

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 63
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.