Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,168,853 members, 7,872,854 topics. Date: Thursday, 27 June 2024 at 12:07 AM

3 Natural Ingredients That Will Clear Your Hyperpigmetation And Dark Spots - Health - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Health / 3 Natural Ingredients That Will Clear Your Hyperpigmetation And Dark Spots (238 Views)

Best Face Cream For Pimples And Dark Spots In Nigeria / 3 Natural Drinks Men Should Always Take Before Intercourse / How Can I Get Rid Of Pimples, Dark Spots On My Face? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

3 Natural Ingredients That Will Clear Your Hyperpigmetation And Dark Spots by IAMCHEECHI(f): 5:38pm On Apr 08, 2022
Skincare these days have become a hot topic of discussion, some online vendors mix up very harmful chemicals and sell them to desperate customers who might be suffering from either acne, hyperpigmetation or dark spots.

Brands sell their products at outrageous prices, sadly not everyone can afford to purchase a product worth over 50k

There are natural ingredients you can use to achieve a glowing and healthy skin, and they are, drumroll �
*TUMERIC
* LEMON
* HONEY
Procedure for making this amazing face mask
1) 1 tablespoon of tumeric
2) 1/2 slice of lemon: extract the juice and remove the seeds
3) 1 tablespoon of honey
Mix it all in a bowl and apply on your face, leave it for 15 minutes, then wash it off.

Click the link below � to watch how I made mine and applied it evenly on my face.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=uSTu781tZQM

Re: 3 Natural Ingredients That Will Clear Your Hyperpigmetation And Dark Spots by Joelobioha(m): 8:57pm On Apr 08, 2022
U look brighter smiley

1 Like

(1) (Reply)

Baby Formula Or Breast Feeding / 6 Ways To Maintain A Satisfying Sex Life / 10 Habits That Age Your Skin & Make You Look Older Than Your Age

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 9
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.