Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,173,634 members, 7,889,040 topics. Date: Saturday, 13 July 2024 at 08:58 PM

Maryanne: I Lost Over 20kg Of Weight With This Particular Tea. - Health - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Health / Maryanne: I Lost Over 20kg Of Weight With This Particular Tea. (242 Views)

‘I Lost Over 19 Babies’;Lady Who Gave Birth To Baby Girl Narrates Ordeal. Photos / Lose 20kg Of Weight In A Month,flatten Your Tummy With Ease With Us. Is So Real / The Ultimate And Fastest Way To Loose 20kg Of Body Weight (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Maryanne: I Lost Over 20kg Of Weight With This Particular Tea. by Healthyliving4u: 10:06am On Apr 14, 2022
MARYANNE'S STORY:

My name is Maryanne, I suffered from obesity for more than 30 years when at the age of 8-9 years old I started to gain weight. At 19, the problem aggravated when I had my child since I gained 77 lbs (35 kg) that I couldn’t shake off even with different diets, treatment and all kinds of efforts. Over 25 years, I tried all kinds of programs to loose weight. If I got rid of the extra pounds in the short term I will then have a rebound effect. While I measure 5’9’’ (1.76 mts), and I consider myself to be a tall person, there were many people who told me "You're not fat, what happens is that you are tall so your complexion must be robust". With that, I convinced myself, "Well, I'm not so bad", but my eating anxiety got worse.

I came to the point where I was admitted to the hospital for blood pressure problems and the doctors indicated a life-long treatment consisting of 6 tablets a day. Anyway, I could mention countless things that someone with obesity experiences, there is no such thing as happiness, who says the opposite is lying.

I began to hear of John Barban's remedy and his research on weight loss which offered great results. I started searching about it on the Internet, where I found plenty of infornation but couldn't get to him. Most contacts and emails I saw to reach him were fake. Thus, for nearly two years, my main priority was to be thin at any cost.

A year later, I met a friend I knew for long who told me the tea she took that helped her lose weight drastically, on probing I noticed it was one of John Barban's weight loss remedy as she explained all the details, which encouraged me a lot since the physical change was really noticeable.

She gave me J. Barban's contact and I was finally able to reach him. I conversed with him and he sent me a video to watch, at the same time, I described my story of multiple diets and efforts with no result. According to my weight (271 lbs/123 kg) and my age. I was finally able to get the tea he precribed and from that day began the beginning of a sweet life for me. I followed my regimen as instructed. Presently I have lost more than 20kgs in 6 months of taking this tea.
I'm getting addicted to exercise because I had never been able to do any activity. I know my life is complete now. I thank infinitely to God for allowing me contact J. Barban, who with his talent and experience really changes the lives of patients with a serious obesity problem like mine. So I decided to spread his WhatsApp number to those who might need it. +13343778716. He works with a US based company. You can reach him with the above number.

(1) (Reply)

The Natural Healing Power Of Coconut Water. / Monkeypox Can Be Transmitted Through Sex, Says NCDC / 5 Causes Of Personality Disorder

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 10
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.