Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,198,258 members, 7,967,645 topics. Date: Sunday, 06 October 2024 at 12:49 AM

2023: Nigerians Must Challenge Leaders Over Public Fund, Peter Obi Fumes - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / 2023: Nigerians Must Challenge Leaders Over Public Fund, Peter Obi Fumes (9327 Views)

Nigerians Criticise FG Over Public Holiday Extension / Tinubu Used Pat Utomi To Fund Peter Obi’s Campaign - Tawfiq Akinwale / Aisha Yesufu Proposes Raising ₦100 Billion To Fund Peter Obi's Campaign (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: 2023: Nigerians Must Challenge Leaders Over Public Fund, Peter Obi Fumes by zeusdgrt(m): 9:57am On Apr 09, 2022
mighty2:
Peter pandora obituary also wan become president, animal also wan behave like human, inconsequential 5% f**ls also are feeling funky, for this country nothing people no go see
Yeebow human will never rule this country, know this and know peace
ON TINUBU MANDATE I STAND
And Tinubu is better?

2 Likes

Re: 2023: Nigerians Must Challenge Leaders Over Public Fund, Peter Obi Fumes by toujurs: 9:57am On Apr 09, 2022
Most nigerians are fools, sorry to say this, but it's the truth, we lack proper education. Most are all fools, that is why most of our youths are into fraud. And Nigerians are promoting these fraudsters. that is why we have rogues in government embezzling tax payers funds and stacking them in their private account overseas.

6 Likes 1 Share

Re: 2023: Nigerians Must Challenge Leaders Over Public Fund, Peter Obi Fumes by Royalty83(m): 9:58am On Apr 09, 2022
MedicH:
the only reason why i decide to get PVC. the moment obi did not win in 2023 i will leave this country to canada and change my name to Richard Wrights and forget everything about this place. Life is too short to suffer and die because a set of people decided they can steal everything that can give u a better life.

The have to be on the ballot to win an election. Obi stands no chance brah. You better start trekking to Canada cos you don't even know where the passport office is

1 Like 1 Share

Re: 2023: Nigerians Must Challenge Leaders Over Public Fund, Peter Obi Fumes by Flier: 10:00am On Apr 09, 2022
zeusdgrt:

And Tinubu is better?
Tinubu is a thief likewise this obi man,Infact obi stealing is more obvious than Tinubus own
How can you invest state fund into your person business and expect people not to call you a thief

1 Like 1 Share

Re: 2023: Nigerians Must Challenge Leaders Over Public Fund, Peter Obi Fumes by SocialJustice: 10:04am On Apr 09, 2022
mighty2:
Peter pandora obituary also wan become president, animal also wan behave like human, inconsequential 5% f**ls also are feeling funky, for this country nothing people no go see
Why have you chosen to waste your life? How much are you being paid for this job. I'm not saying you should abandon the job. Do it and take their money but please vote a candidate that will guaranty your future. If you can't do it for yourself, then do it for your children.

2 Likes

Re: 2023: Nigerians Must Challenge Leaders Over Public Fund, Peter Obi Fumes by Nobody: 10:04am On Apr 09, 2022
mighty2:

That's the only you can say abuse but again i dare you to say that Peter Obi is lying if he is bring facts to disprove it.

1 Like

Re: 2023: Nigerians Must Challenge Leaders Over Public Fund, Peter Obi Fumes by Nobody: 10:06am On Apr 09, 2022
Golan007:
cool

I dare you to say anything contrary to what he has said. You have no answer only this archaic memes

1 Like

Re: 2023: Nigerians Must Challenge Leaders Over Public Fund, Peter Obi Fumes by Nobody: 10:06am On Apr 09, 2022
Nigerians are mugus, but they think they are smart.
Re: 2023: Nigerians Must Challenge Leaders Over Public Fund, Peter Obi Fumes by Nobody: 10:08am On Apr 09, 2022
Flier:
Tinubu is a thief likewise this obi man,Infact obi stealing is more obvious than Tinubus own
How can you invest state fund into your person business and expect people not to call you a thief

Oga the pandora report never said he invested state fund into his business. Haaaaa!!!!!! you people and lies sef. Peter Obi didn't steal state funds he did what every business man even trump did it to avoid paying tax in a legal manner.

3 Likes

Re: 2023: Nigerians Must Challenge Leaders Over Public Fund, Peter Obi Fumes by RecessionistPMB: 10:13am On Apr 09, 2022
Okute!
You have said it all.

One man said: " recruit more youths into the military and feed them with corn as a solution to our security challenge.

Another man is stating how he will provide more jobs and engage the youths more productively, thereby reducing insecurity.

Compare the two solutions and chose wisely.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: 2023: Nigerians Must Challenge Leaders Over Public Fund, Peter Obi Fumes by MedicH: 10:15am On Apr 09, 2022
Royalty83:

The have to be on the ballot to win an election. Obi stands no chance brah. You better start trekking to Canada cos you don't even know where the passport office is

but unfortunately everyone is not as miserable as you are. i am 100% sure i can feed u and ur father... i am not boasting

1 Like

Re: 2023: Nigerians Must Challenge Leaders Over Public Fund, Peter Obi Fumes by RecessionistPMB: 10:16am On Apr 09, 2022
[color=#006600][/color]
obynzo:

Don't bother explaining to that slowpoke.
He is intrinsically programmed by default to spew trash.

Oga the pandora report never said he invested state fund into his business. Haaaaa!!!!!! you people and lies sef. Peter Obi didn't steal state funds he did what every business man even trump did it to avoid paying tax in a legal manner.
Re: 2023: Nigerians Must Challenge Leaders Over Public Fund, Peter Obi Fumes by paltielx: 10:16am On Apr 09, 2022
And this is coming from Peter Obi, what a hypocrite

1 Like 1 Share

Re: 2023: Nigerians Must Challenge Leaders Over Public Fund, Peter Obi Fumes by MedicH: 10:17am On Apr 09, 2022
Golan007:

Na so you talk for 2019.

did u enter coma in 2019 and wake up today and ur brains cant remember anything useful?
Re: 2023: Nigerians Must Challenge Leaders Over Public Fund, Peter Obi Fumes by Golan007: 10:19am On Apr 09, 2022
obynzo:

I dare you to say anything contrary to what he has said. You have no answer only this archaic memes

Are we talking about the same Peter Obi of Pandora Papers infamy ?
Re: 2023: Nigerians Must Challenge Leaders Over Public Fund, Peter Obi Fumes by Golan007: 10:20am On Apr 09, 2022
MedicH:

did u enter coma in 2019 and wake up today and ur brains cant remember anything useful?

All I know is that you should start your much vaunted march to Canada now.
Re: 2023: Nigerians Must Challenge Leaders Over Public Fund, Peter Obi Fumes by Golan007: 10:24am On Apr 09, 2022
SocialJustice:
Why have you chosen to waste your life? How much are you being paid for this job. I'm not saying you should abandon the job. Do it and take their money but please vote a candidate that will guaranty your future. If you can't do it for yourself, then do it for your children.

Sharap.

Why don't you write the same for those who lampoon Tinubu from thread to thread?

HYPOCRITE.

The worst of the worst are your kind.

Pretend all you want.

1 Like

Re: 2023: Nigerians Must Challenge Leaders Over Public Fund, Peter Obi Fumes by MedicH: 10:24am On Apr 09, 2022
Golan007:

All I know is that you should start your much vaunted march to Canada now.

it's in process already, thank you cool cool cool
Re: 2023: Nigerians Must Challenge Leaders Over Public Fund, Peter Obi Fumes by Akummili: 10:26am On Apr 09, 2022
mighty2:
ON TINUBU MAlNDATE I STAND
Tinubu that's criminal

1 Like

Re: 2023: Nigerians Must Challenge Leaders Over Public Fund, Peter Obi Fumes by Golan007: 10:27am On Apr 09, 2022
MedicH:

it's in process already, thank you cool cool cool

Good.

More likely that would happen than Obi being president.
Re: 2023: Nigerians Must Challenge Leaders Over Public Fund, Peter Obi Fumes by LordIsaac(m): 10:28am On Apr 09, 2022
toujurs:
Most nigerians are fools, sorry to say this, but it's the truth, we lack education. Most are all fools, that is why most of our youths are into fraud. And Nigerians are promoting these fraudsters. that is why we have rogues in government embezzling tax payers funds and stacking them in their private account overseas.
And dying without even remembering they stashed cash in those countries until the leaders of the countries inform us. And when the monies are returned, we reloot them and re-stash them back oversees. I said wickedness is ingrained in the DNA of an average Nigerian leader. And where do the leaders come from, from the people!

2 Likes 2 Shares

Re: 2023: Nigerians Must Challenge Leaders Over Public Fund, Peter Obi Fumes by LordOfTheGame: 10:30am On Apr 09, 2022
mighty2:

Now this is the dangerous mentality of those fronting and pushing for a Tinubu's presidency. Very backward, wicked and insensible bunch of people. You don't want an Igbo president but you hope to get Igbo votes in one way or the other to make your tinubu a president. You guys are something else.

2 Likes

Re: 2023: Nigerians Must Challenge Leaders Over Public Fund, Peter Obi Fumes by Nobody: 10:35am On Apr 09, 2022
Golan007:

Are we talking about the same Peter Obi of Pandora Papers infamy ?

Which infamy, the man has cleared himself if you have proof come out and show us.
Re: 2023: Nigerians Must Challenge Leaders Over Public Fund, Peter Obi Fumes by MedicH: 10:35am On Apr 09, 2022
Golan007:

Good.

More likely that would happen than Obi being president.

u have 1 vote, i have 1 vote

so u go out there and decide how u want the next 8 yrs of ur already miserable life to be... it is not rocket science... my generator has been on since the past 10 hrs. that should top and Obi is the man
Re: 2023: Nigerians Must Challenge Leaders Over Public Fund, Peter Obi Fumes by Golan007: 10:38am On Apr 09, 2022
MedicH:

u have 1 vote, i have 1 vote

so u go out there and decide how u want the next 8 yrs of ur already miserable life to be... it is not rocket science... my generator has been on since the past 10 hrs. that should top and Obi is the man

You are trying to go abroad when some of us have been and continue to go without hindrance.

Obi?

grin

He won't even be 3rd at his party's primaries.
Re: 2023: Nigerians Must Challenge Leaders Over Public Fund, Peter Obi Fumes by gtrader: 10:43am On Apr 09, 2022
I laugh when people compare Peter Obi to other politicians. Some people make comments like "They are all the same", some say "Him too Lie". These people do not have personal experience with Peter Obi. Amongst all the people that declared, who is more qualified than him? If you don't vote him, who amongst the aspirants will you vote?

Listen, Peter Obi is a man you can hardly influence if he means business. You remember how Father Mbaka tried all he could to make him make donation in his Church but he said NO and stood his ground. If he says he would do something, I just tell you he will do at least 70% of what ever he says. I know Peter Obi in person, he is a man of his word and does not compromise.

He is a man that believes so much in education to extent he funded public and private schools in Anambra. Gave many private schools Laptops, funded many research courses and more. My family friend benefited, I'm talking about City Primary and Secondary School Nkpor. Peter Obi gave them 30 Laptops and funded some projects there. That was a private school.

When he was Anambra Governor, Anambra had the best road network in the whole of West Africa. He is a man with vision and less materialistic and he believes so much in judiciary, that was why he fought for his Governorship seat twice and won, instead of using thugs like normal Nigerian politicians.

He was only Governor in the history of Nigeria who saved money both in Naira and hard currency for the state for rainy days. We were in Rainy Days but Obiano and my cousin "Deputy Governor" mismanaged the funds.

You guys should stop comparing Peter Obi to other politicians. They are all same you may say but he has conscience and doesn't compromise.

3 Likes

Re: 2023: Nigerians Must Challenge Leaders Over Public Fund, Peter Obi Fumes by MedicH: 10:44am On Apr 09, 2022
Golan007:

You are trying to go abroad when some of us have been and continue to go without hindrance.

Obi?

grin

He won't even be 3rd at his party's primaries.

haha guy get out

ode
Re: 2023: Nigerians Must Challenge Leaders Over Public Fund, Peter Obi Fumes by HRMK: 10:48am On Apr 09, 2022
NO NIGERIAN POLITICIAN IS A SAINT!THEY ARE ONLY MORE ARTFUL THAN EACH OTHER IN THE GAME OF DECEPTION!!

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

The PDP Don't Need The South West In 2019 / Why Nia, Dss, Efcc Will Continue To Clash – Nsa / Thread closed....

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 40
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.