Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,200,065 members, 7,973,623 topics. Date: Saturday, 12 October 2024 at 09:15 PM

2023: Tinubu, Osinbajo Divide South-west Governors - Politics (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / 2023: Tinubu, Osinbajo Divide South-west Governors (29466 Views)

2023: Tinubu, Osinbajo Divide South-west Governors / PDP Convention: Saraki, Atiku Divide South-East Delegates / Donald Duke And Apga Will Divide South South/south East Votes (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: 2023: Tinubu, Osinbajo Divide South-west Governors by Diligence: 11:03am On Apr 10, 2022
Only a few of us carried out Personality Profiling on Bubu and EVEN exceeded expectations (abysmal performance as a President: Unmitigated retrogression of whatever he met)

Personality Profiling for BAT (2INUBU) taking his legacy in Lagos into consideration is as follows (Greed, Covetousness, Selfishness, Pro-max retirement at Aso Rock, Touts wld reign as terrorists, killings, violence incorporated, medical tourism Pro-max, misappropriation of national treasuries to families, loyalists, psychophants, touts, (Funsho Williams & Bola Ige type of executions wld be so rife)..the list is limitless...

We warned in 2015 & 2019, we are warning again in 2022....

May zombieism and bewitchment, 12 plague, affliction not rise the 3rd time!

Let's give Amaechi or Meffy or Obi or Atiku the platform to perform. They hv proclivity to deliver real democratic dividends

2 Likes 2 Shares

Re: 2023: Tinubu, Osinbajo Divide South-west Governors by juman(m): 11:15am On Apr 10, 2022
Fake news.
All of them are working for osinbajo candidacy.
Re: 2023: Tinubu, Osinbajo Divide South-west Governors by Nobody: 11:22am On Apr 10, 2022
The race is between Tinubu and Amaechi. Osinbajo’s supporters are online or at Redeemed camp speaking grammar. They may have PVC but PVC is not what makes you the party candidate. You have to scale through the party primaries before you can become the candidate.

IMHO the only way Osinbajo can get the ticket is by consensus i.e Buhari says so and that’s not going to happen. The only person I can see Buhari taking the risk of imploding the party for the sake of consensus candidate is Amaechi. Amaechi has paid his dues, he was Buharis campaign DG twice, he is acceptable nationally and he is technically ibo, he is also undisputedly the best performer by far in Buhari’s cabinet even Osinbajo can’t compare after all he is supposed to be in charge of the economy! Amaechi ticks a lot of boxes.

If it’s down to dues paid, loyalty and contribution to Party, it is Tinubu. If it is down to performance it is Amaechi. Osinbajo has no outstanding record in any area, if you really think about it. He has no political base, he is a religious candidate and the portfolio assigned to him )the economy) he has performed poorly.
Re: 2023: Tinubu, Osinbajo Divide South-west Governors by Musauzor(m): 11:23am On Apr 10, 2022
The powers that be want to rubbish Bola Tinubu and consign him into the dustbin of political irrelevance. I pity him by the second week of May 2022 Bola Tinubu will be planning another course of action to take. Just mark today's date Sunday April 10th,2022.
Re: 2023: Tinubu, Osinbajo Divide South-west Governors by Ahmed0336(m): 11:29am On Apr 10, 2022
yetunsbay:
lol he obviously need none from you Cox of being NOBODY

Time will tell
Re: 2023: Tinubu, Osinbajo Divide South-west Governors by softworldsystem(m): 11:33am On Apr 10, 2022
In your widest dream
Re: 2023: Tinubu, Osinbajo Divide South-west Governors by manitoba(m): 11:40am On Apr 10, 2022
BRF is coming. Any of BRF, PYO, CRA, PO is okay for me.
Re: 2023: Tinubu, Osinbajo Divide South-west Governors by stacyadams: 11:46am On Apr 10, 2022
[quote author=Musauzor post=111813055]The powers that be want to rubbish Bola Tinubu and consign him into the dustbin of political irrelevance. I pity him by the second week of May 2022 Bola Tinubu will be planning another course of action to take. Just mark today's date Sunday April 10th,2022.[/qu

consign him into the dustbin of political irrelevance . Lol. he should be enjoying his money with his grand kids at home..got nothing to offer Nigerians.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: 2023: Tinubu, Osinbajo Divide South-west Governors by NoFucksToGive: 11:54am On Apr 10, 2022
adelaja70:

Why una dey curse each other? What's the difference between Edo and Yoruba? Didn't you know that Edo was part of Western Region b4? Please do not allow politics turn una to enemies o...
I'm a Benin /Akure man.

You are very senseless, Edo state and Yoruba uARE NOT THE SAME!!!!!!!!!

ONLY A FOOL THINKS OTHERWISE... YORUBA TWUSTED HISTORY DUE TO THEIR EVIL SUPREMACIST MENTALITY AND EVIL AND PERMEATES YOUR TRIBE.

BETTER GET OFF MY MENTION

1 Like 1 Share

Re: 2023: Tinubu, Osinbajo Divide South-west Governors by maasoap(m): 11:58am On Apr 10, 2022
Osinbajo shouldn't disgrace himself
Re: 2023: Tinubu, Osinbajo Divide South-west Governors by guychidile: 12:12pm On Apr 10, 2022
All I'm saying is there is God o
Re: 2023: Tinubu, Osinbajo Divide South-west Governors by adelaja70(m): 12:31pm On Apr 10, 2022
NoFucksToGive:

You are very senseless, Edo state and Yoruba uARE NOT THE SAME!!!!!!!!!

ONLY A FOOL THINKS OTHERWISE... YORUBA TWUSTED HISTORY DUE TO THEIR EVIL SUPREMACIST MENTALITY AND EVIL AND PERMEATES YOUR TRIBE.

BETTER GET OFF MY MENTION
You are very stupid... You this he goat. I thought you are sensible i didn't know you a monkey... Rederede lo ma gbehin e.. Eleribu amugbo. Kadafun iyalaya baba to bi e Lomo... OLE sorire Lai Lai!
Re: 2023: Tinubu, Osinbajo Divide South-west Governors by NoFucksToGive: 12:54pm On Apr 10, 2022
adelaja70:

You are very stupid... You this he goat. I thought you are sensible i didn't know you a monkey... Rederede lo ma gbehin e.. Eleribu amugbo. Kadafun iyalaya baba to bi e Lomo... OLE sorire Lai Lai!

See this bastard dirty thing..tugha dehie obo oghe eghian. useless idiot

Yoruba cursed animal
Re: 2023: Tinubu, Osinbajo Divide South-west Governors by ProudImolite: 1:01pm On Apr 10, 2022
Racoon:
Osinbajo, Tinubu, Atiku, Peter Obi, Tambuwal o, Nigeria don't deserve any politician today because none will better the lot of this failed entity. What Nigeria needs today, is to totally redefine its nationhood first before thinking of how to survive.
Remove Peter Obi from there
Re: 2023: Tinubu, Osinbajo Divide South-west Governors by ProudImolite: 1:01pm On Apr 10, 2022
alsudan:
This one na Afonja fight between Yoruba Muslim Vs Yoruba Christian.

As them the soak them inside Betrayal water immediately them born them, one don betray the other in seeking the office his hitherto Godfather seeks.

Las Las, non of them go smell the Seat.

CRA or PGO is OK!
Gbam, gospel truth

1 Like 1 Share

Re: 2023: Tinubu, Osinbajo Divide South-west Governors by hotseat: 1:16pm On Apr 10, 2022
It would do a lot of good to Osinbajo if he teams up with BAT who happens to be his political beneficiary and godfather.

One good turn, they say, deserves another.

Any attempt to allow himself to be used as a blackleg against the aspiration of his "boss" may be tantamount to a cruel and fiendish betrayal.

As a pastor, he should take into account that the Holy Bible admonishes us to do unto others what we wish done to us.

Osinbajo!

DON'T PLAY A JUDAS ISCARIOT!

1 Like

Re: 2023: Tinubu, Osinbajo Divide South-west Governors by HomeofSolution(m): 1:29pm On Apr 10, 2022
On Asiwaju mandate we stand

1 Like

Re: 2023: Tinubu, Osinbajo Divide South-west Governors by bashlek(m): 1:55pm On Apr 10, 2022
NoFucksToGive:

Anytime you ritualists ,rapists fraudsters enter Edo state may the ground consume you and all your ethnic bastard tribalists who wake up their parents with machete.

Cursed tribe
h

U are even from Edo, second citizen. Oshiomole people. I no blame u..... U are no where to be found I the system. Yoruba dont argue with those without history.,...b*stars !
Re: 2023: Tinubu, Osinbajo Divide South-west Governors by lazarusokafor90(m): 2:24pm On Apr 10, 2022
JooEeL:
How to know a foolish person:

1. I am a proud Nigerian.
2. Nigeria will be better.
3. Let's pray for one Nigeria.
4. Let's give peace a chance in Nigeria.
5. Let's pray for our leaders.
6. Islamisation and fulanisation expansion agenda is a farce.
Woooooow, I'm speechless.

1 Like

Re: 2023: Tinubu, Osinbajo Divide South-west Governors by Sunsets: 2:44pm On Apr 10, 2022
Frankly speaking, your ignorance and infantility are rare and colourful.
Franklyspeakin:
Funny enough, its the south easts turn to rule, but with the look of things their unseriousness and refusal to look at a bigger picture. South west will be getting this presidential turn. Sadly they can't drag the next turn as a result of their reduced population. They have insulted all those that could have represented them. Proudly making refrence to the saying that. Igbo's have no eze (king). Shameless tr!be. Imagine rooting for rotimi amaechi. A south south man. Just because he tickled their fancy by putting Chibuike in his name, same game Jonathan played with them when he now suddenly added Ebele to his name.
Rocha's=iberibeism0,
Ekweremadu=yam eater beaten abroad by Ipob Zero!!!,
Anyim Pius= old thief Zero!!!!!,
Dave Umahi= a good developer with little or no grass root support because Igbo's umbilical cord seems tied to PDP.
Re: 2023: Tinubu, Osinbajo Divide South-west Governors by Sunsets: 2:46pm On Apr 10, 2022
You mean benefactor?
hotseat:
It would do a lot of good to Osinbajo if he teams up with BAT who happens to be his political beneficiary and godfather.

Any attempt to allow himself to be used as a blackleg against the aspiration of his "boss" may be tantamount to a cruel and fiendish betrayal.

As a pastor, he should take into account that the Holy Bible admonishes us to do unto others what we wish done to us.

Osinbajo!

Re: 2023: Tinubu, Osinbajo Divide South-west Governors by Sunsets: 2:47pm On Apr 10, 2022
Decode and help. Inukwa!
greatmosthigh:
Someone should please help me with little amount to buy food to eat am hungry I need food life of a student is really tough not easy at all and if you have manual job too I can do thanks and God bless 066 Seventy 96 Zero 36 Joseph Gtb
Re: 2023: Tinubu, Osinbajo Divide South-west Governors by MDM2021: 2:52pm On Apr 10, 2022
hotseat:

Osinbajo!

But your MURIC Ishaq Akintola can continue to openly attack the christian Yorubas - right? Hypocrites! Didn't you people say MURIC Ishaq Akintola, who openly said Amotekun is a Christian agenda, is speaking the mind of the majority of you muslim Yorubas? If supporting those invading your fatherland is not an act of betrayal, then you need to redefine who was the Judas Iscariot you are referring to.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: 2023: Tinubu, Osinbajo Divide South-west Governors by NoFucksToGive: 3:19pm On Apr 10, 2022
bashlek:
h

U are even from Edo, second citizen. Oshiomole people. I no blame u..... U are no where to be found I the system. Yoruba dont argue with those without history.,...b*stars !

Your father and complete generation are never up to the heel of an Edo son or daughter

Vagabond

1 Like 2 Shares

Re: 2023: Tinubu, Osinbajo Divide South-west Governors by Franklyspeakin: 4:15pm On Apr 10, 2022
Thank you very much brother
Sunsets:
Frankly speaking, your ignorance and infantility are rare and colourful.
Re: 2023: Tinubu, Osinbajo Divide South-west Governors by kayone76(m): 4:41pm On Apr 10, 2022
Wish every one aspering best of luck let be unity in nigeria
Re: 2023: Tinubu, Osinbajo Divide South-west Governors by harmony75: 4:46pm On Apr 10, 2022
This is the only good thing Buhari can do for Nigerians.. To handover to Osinbanjo even though it should be for south east.
Re: 2023: Tinubu, Osinbajo Divide South-west Governors by skywalker240(m): 4:56pm On Apr 10, 2022
Make una go sit-down one side, he is not going to declare any Rubbish intentions to be president

Who una want play una stupid mind games with undecided

We know una tactics
Re: 2023: Tinubu, Osinbajo Divide South-west Governors by skywalker240(m): 5:04pm On Apr 10, 2022
NoFucksToGive:

Your father and complete generation are never up to the heel of an Edo son or daughter

Vagabond
Anybody who speaks against tilumbu and osinbande is either IPOB, mkpurrumiri, or second citizens in their dumb hate filled truth hating mind

You can see how they were all flashing their hatred for ameachi yesterday because he is now a rival to their frog eyed pissi pissi for body gods
Re: 2023: Tinubu, Osinbajo Divide South-west Governors by MikoB: 5:05pm On Apr 10, 2022
Nemere2020:
Sources say VP set to declare presidential bid
We are not scared of Osinbajo - Tinubu camp
VP will shock those underrating him – Supporter
Adeyeye, Shittu, support groups speak

https://www.vanguardngr.com/2022/04/2023-tinubu-osinbajo-divide-south-west-governors/

As at yesterday, i was telling them he has 10 decided governors and 5 undecided, they were like I am a joker that osinbajo Ke, but my phrase is always, watch out! Only God can stop him now, this is just the fact. Watch out!
Re: 2023: Tinubu, Osinbajo Divide South-west Governors by skywalker240(m): 5:07pm On Apr 10, 2022
MDM2021:

But your MURIC Ishaq Akintola can continue to openly attack the christian Yorubas - right? Hypocrites! Didn't you people say MURIC Ishaq Akintola, who openly said Amotekun is a Christian agenda, is speaking the mind of the majority of you muslim Yorubas? If supporting those invading your fatherland is not an act of betrayal, then you need to redefine who was the Judas Iscariot you are referring to.
Na today? It has been in their blood for generations, who knows, oduduwa must have betrayed someone at the sky that's why he came running down to earth

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

PDP Presidential Primary: Tambuwal Claims Other Aspirants Have Ganged Up Against / Emir Sanusi's Daughter Shahida's Introduction (Photos) / July 1966 Counter-coup: Fajuyi’s Aides Knew About The Coup But Betrayed Him –sis

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 41
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.