Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,191,684 members, 7,945,108 topics. Date: Tuesday, 10 September 2024 at 11:18 AM

2023: Tinubu, Osinbajo Divide South-west Governors - Politics (5) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / 2023: Tinubu, Osinbajo Divide South-west Governors (29401 Views)

2023: Tinubu, Osinbajo Divide South-west Governors / PDP Convention: Saraki, Atiku Divide South-East Delegates / Donald Duke And Apga Will Divide South South/south East Votes (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Re: 2023: Tinubu, Osinbajo Divide South-west Governors by Besk: 10:55pm On Apr 12, 2022
true2god:
Call me names and abuse me. The fact remains that the Yorubas and the fulanis destroyed this country. Should I remind you that over 95% of companies and parasratals ran by the Yorubas from 1980 till date has collapse because of your fraudulent activities in those places?

I don't banter with Yoruba people but betrayal, destruction, fraud is in your DNA. You can't help it bro. Is it not the same Yoruba people that colluded with the Fulanis in 2015 to put us in this current mess?

Your father’s generation had foolishness in their DNA, your own set are even more foolish. An urgent demand: can you pls extend your sit at home to 7 days a week?

Zombie flesh-eating animals that you all are. Feel free to go to hell and rot there.
Re: 2023: Tinubu, Osinbajo Divide South-west Governors by NoFucksToGive: 11:34pm On Apr 12, 2022
Besk:

Da pa da. Back to sender by fire. If any of your generations before you has ever lived in Lagos or passed through Lagos, May your life be wrecked beyond measure you this untrained child of whores.

All the children you have will be autistic .. every woman you impregnate will ove rgiven birth to autistic or down syndrome children...

You will only know sorrow for everytime you insult Edo state
Re: 2023: Tinubu, Osinbajo Divide South-west Governors by Besk: 7:56pm On Apr 16, 2022
NoFucksToGive:

All the children you have will be autistic .. every woman you impregnate will ove rgiven birth to autistic or down syndrome children...

You will only know sorrow for everytime you insult Edo state

I reject it by fire. As you have written, so shall it be for you, your children and all your generations after you. You and your generations after you will never escape suffering those causes you typed with your own hand. Every subsequent curse you type or utter or think about shall instantly be visited on you and always be visited on all your children after you.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

76 Hungry Boko Haram Members Surrender To Nigerian Military / Photos Of Senator Jonah Jang In Court Today / FG Gives 29 Civil Servants Television Sets For Hard Work

Viewing this topic: 1 guest(s)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 9
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.