Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,173,126 members, 7,887,256 topics. Date: Friday, 12 July 2024 at 04:46 AM

Want To Earn At Least 2K Everyday With 60K Capital? OFFER CLOSED - Investment - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Investment / Want To Earn At Least 2K Everyday With 60K Capital? OFFER CLOSED (594 Views)

How To Make Upto 2k Everyday Without Any Investing Anything / If You Have #3k, I Will Show You How To Make 2k Everyday / Make At Least 2k Daily (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Want To Earn At Least 2K Everyday With 60K Capital? OFFER CLOSED by lilachiever(m): 9:01am On Apr 10, 2022
Hi there!

Are you interested in earning 2,000 daily with 60,000 invested capital?

Basically, the business has to do with currency arbitrage whereby you buy from a market where it is cheaper and sell in another market for a minimal profit margin.

Each cycle lasts 2hours and you can do it again.

It isn't stressful as you only need 2-5mins every 2hours to complete a trade. You can complete between 8-10 cycles in a day if you are serious.

You aren't paying anyone. You will 100% be in charge of your own capital, my own is to train you on how to trade.

Message me on WhatsApp on (0)90XXXXXX with KeyWord "BIN-COT" and I'll send you the invite to join my group.

Enjoy your day.

----------------------
OFFER CLOSED
----------------------

1 Like

Re: Want To Earn At Least 2K Everyday With 60K Capital? OFFER CLOSED by peropoliet(m): 9:20am On Apr 10, 2022
Scammer
Re: Want To Earn At Least 2K Everyday With 60K Capital? OFFER CLOSED by lilachiever(m): 3:05pm On Apr 10, 2022
peropoliet:
Scammer

Hey!

I want you to prove this allegation or forever be doomed! Check my nairaland history then come back to utter this rubbish if you're so sure of yourself.

Mind you, I only need 20 people before I take down this post. I don't want people like you to come scatter everything. I could have shown you proof but then, I have no need convincing you.
Re: Want To Earn At Least 2K Everyday With 60K Capital? OFFER CLOSED by ausproxi(m): 4:25pm On Apr 10, 2022
lilachiever:

Hey!

I want you to prove this allegation or forever be doomed! Check my nairaland history then come back to utter this rubbish if you're so sure of yourself.

Mind you, I only need 20 people before I take down this post. I don't want people like you to come scatter everything. I could have shown you proof but then, I have no need convincing you.

Leave him alone boss, na mumu
Re: Want To Earn At Least 2K Everyday With 60K Capital? OFFER CLOSED by Cyril009(m): 10:54pm On Apr 12, 2022
lilachiever:

Hey!

Ahhh Moti Bleep up oga mi I know say offer d don close but abeg give me Ur boy needs this level

(1) (Reply)

Bounty - Edwin Godfrey Aigboviose - Scammer & Cyber Criminal / Land For Sale / Team Up With Us On Our Rewarding Program And Benefit

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 17
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.