Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,189,305 members, 7,936,889 topics. Date: Sunday, 01 September 2024 at 06:57 AM

How They Made My Husband Lost His Hope, Faith And Strips Him Of His Livelihood - Romance (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / How They Made My Husband Lost His Hope, Faith And Strips Him Of His Livelihood (3402 Views)

Woman Flogs And Strips Her Sister's Husband's Mistress Unclad In Public (PHOTOS) / Houston Bride Strips To Her Pants, Dances With Husband On Their Wedding Day / Woman Beats Side Chic To Stupor And Strips Her Naked (graphic Photo) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: How They Made My Husband Lost His Hope, Faith And Strips Him Of His Livelihood by jalodo2: 9:31am On Apr 11, 2022
Jemi1:
The number of motorcycles that keep missing from
new central Mosque, Ankpa has become unbearable.

As soon as worshippers park their motorcycles to pray,
others will come out of the Mosque never to meet their
machines again.

However, this criminal act keeps happening there till
this moment and no one has been caught yet.

Just last week, my husband fell victim of this same act,
as he parked his Day-Long motorcycle within the
Mosque premises, finished praying and came outside
realizing that his bike was stolen again.

The only source of his livelihood which he used to farm and ride to bring food to our table.

God, you are not a human being. For the sake of this
holiest month, may you expose those behind the act in
no time.

God, we as a people do not know those
masterminding this heineous act except you. Ya Allah,
may the souls of those people or that particular
person end in shame, just in no time.

As they put my husband in disparity and shame

God, remember that the Mosque is your own house,
and that is the place others have considered a fertile
land to steal from. May they not go unpunished. Amin.

we have nothing to say or do than to look up to you for favours now Almighty ALLAH.

Segun lalasticlala mynd44
Since Amza07 hit jackpot, we wont rest with okada stories from Kogi on Romance section, hitting for front page. The monikers are always new grin .Na wa o
Re: How They Made My Husband Lost His Hope, Faith And Strips Him Of His Livelihood by jalodo2: 9:38am On Apr 11, 2022
Jemi1:
I wish this shouldn't have happened to my husband, they made this time hard and unbearable for us.
He has no agilities to go to his farm no more it's far and he can no longer take passengers again, Such is life.
SOS, something sinister is happening in Kogi state o. New monikers springing up everyday with superstories from kogi. Its operation buy new marwa /okada in Kogi state. These new monikers should try new stories nah

1 Like

Re: How They Made My Husband Lost His Hope, Faith And Strips Him Of His Livelihood by Jemi1(f): 9:43am On Apr 11, 2022
jalodo2:
Since Amza07 hit jackpot, we wont rest with okada stories from Kogi on Romance section, hitting for front page. The monikers are always new grin .Na wa o
what is wrong with you ?
Re: How They Made My Husband Lost His Hope, Faith And Strips Him Of His Livelihood by Jemi1(f): 9:45am On Apr 11, 2022
jalodo2:
SOS, something sinister is happening in Kogi state o. New monikers springing up everyday with superstories from kogi. Its operation buy new marwa /okada in Kogi state. These new monikers should try new stories nah
may God lay his anger on you if you think it is funny and if you have ever come across me may God mercy you. Am very angry at you
Re: How They Made My Husband Lost His Hope, Faith And Strips Him Of His Livelihood by jalodo2: 9:50am On Apr 11, 2022
Jemi1:
may God lay his anger on you if you think it is funny and if you have ever come across me may God mercy you. Am very angry at you
God anger is already on u caused scammer from kogi. Told u , u are easy to smoke out with ur new monikers and dumb stories. Watch him go offline to disturb targeted monikers

1 Like

Re: How They Made My Husband Lost His Hope, Faith And Strips Him Of His Livelihood by Nobody: 9:52am On Apr 11, 2022
Jemi1:
we done that thanks

called yesterday and heard a female voice, behold I thought I was speaking to a girl not knowing that the(alleged husband) man behind the moniker is by the side listening to the conversation, anyways she said she's married but I really liked her when I heard her voice but I knw is a man that has the moniker and I'm so sad, that the girl I tot would be a good wife for me was already taken, anyways when I heard a deep voice like a thick hairy grown man, I told him I'm a police officer and I wanted to take note of the crime scene and I would send my boys over to the town he said the crime happened, last night was a sad night and tbh I really liked the girl, such is life, the one u like don't like or isn't avaliable. Let me be open here I'm not a police officer, I just like the girl I spoke with

1 Like 1 Share

Re: How They Made My Husband Lost His Hope, Faith And Strips Him Of His Livelihood by Jemi1(f): 9:52am On Apr 11, 2022
jalodo2:
God anger is already on u caused scammer from kogi. Told u , u are easy to smoke out with ur new monikers and dumb stories. Watch him go offline to disturb targeted monikers
you are doing this on everyone now but this time around you will understand what it feels like to anger an innocent person
Re: How They Made My Husband Lost His Hope, Faith And Strips Him Of His Livelihood by Jemi1(f): 9:55am On Apr 11, 2022
Heathrow44:

called yesterday and heard a female voice, behold I thought I was speaking to a girl not knowing that the(alleged husband) man behind the moniker is by the side listening to the conversation, anyways she said she's married but I really liked her when I heard her voice but I knw is a man that has the moniker and I'm so sad, that the girl I tot would be a good wife for me was already taken, anyways when I heard a deep voice like a thick hairy grown man, I told him I'm a police officer and I wanted to take note of the crime scene and I would send my boys over to the town he said the crime happened, last night was a sad night and tbh I really liked the girl, such is life, the one u like don't like or isn't avaliable. Let me be open here I'm not a police officer, I just like the girl I spoke with
you called me despite telling you it's against my husband's rule and you had the right to talk about married couples like that? You are cursing yourself
Re: How They Made My Husband Lost His Hope, Faith And Strips Him Of His Livelihood by Nobody: 9:59am On Apr 11, 2022
Re: How They Made My Husband Lost His Hope, Faith And Strips Him Of His Livelihood by Jemi1(f): 10:03am On Apr 11, 2022
Heathrow44:

I didn't say anything wrong here, this is.infact an open letter t u
why did you call me? I gave you respect thinking that you where responsible and this is what you came online to say about a married person? Will you be happy if my husband calls your wife and do the same?
Re: How They Made My Husband Lost His Hope, Faith And Strips Him Of His Livelihood by Nobody: 10:04am On Apr 11, 2022
Re: How They Made My Husband Lost His Hope, Faith And Strips Him Of His Livelihood by jalodo2: 10:05am On Apr 11, 2022
Heathrow44:

grin
Re: How They Made My Husband Lost His Hope, Faith And Strips Him Of His Livelihood by Jemi1(f): 10:05am On Apr 11, 2022
Heathrow44:

there's no need calling u privately cos ur husband would be gladly evadropping, but I mean wat I said
I gave you the respect not your fault
Re: How They Made My Husband Lost His Hope, Faith And Strips Him Of His Livelihood by jalodo2: 10:06am On Apr 11, 2022
Jemi1:
why did you call me? I gave you respect thinking that you where responsible and this is what you came online to say about a married person? Will you be happy if my husband calls your wife and do the same?
grin olodo scammer

1 Like

Re: How They Made My Husband Lost His Hope, Faith And Strips Him Of His Livelihood by Nobody: 10:07am On Apr 11, 2022
Re: How They Made My Husband Lost His Hope, Faith And Strips Him Of His Livelihood by jalodo2: 10:07am On Apr 11, 2022
Heathrow44:

Na olodo scammer. Only d wise will understand what u wrote.
Re: How They Made My Husband Lost His Hope, Faith And Strips Him Of His Livelihood by Jemi1(f): 10:08am On Apr 11, 2022
jalodo2:
grin
I thought he was responsible so I gave him my number by 12 yesterday midnight and today look at what he came back to say . I told him the truth I told him am married I told him everything can you imagine
Re: How They Made My Husband Lost His Hope, Faith And Strips Him Of His Livelihood by Nobody: 10:09am On Apr 11, 2022
Re: How They Made My Husband Lost His Hope, Faith And Strips Him Of His Livelihood by Jemi1(f): 10:10am On Apr 11, 2022
jalodo2:
Na olodo scammer. Only d wise will understand what u wrote.
as for you I under I think you have problems with kogi people and that's tribalism.
Re: How They Made My Husband Lost His Hope, Faith And Strips Him Of His Livelihood by Jemi1(f): 10:11am On Apr 11, 2022
Heathrow44:

grin grin, I tot i was speaking to the girl of my dreams and probably she was single, not knowing a man was evasdropping all along, but I was sad and let down by that, y do guys do that, always listening to private chats
everyone knows you're a pervert by now and any reasonable person will understand that you the same jalodo2.
Re: How They Made My Husband Lost His Hope, Faith And Strips Him Of His Livelihood by BusinessPlan22: 10:14am On Apr 11, 2022
Heathrow44:

You are a senseless fool for talking about a married woman that way... Animal

1 Like 1 Share

Re: How They Made My Husband Lost His Hope, Faith And Strips Him Of His Livelihood by Jemi1(f): 10:15am On Apr 11, 2022
BusinessPlan22:

God will judge him he plan to destroy my marriage
Re: How They Made My Husband Lost His Hope, Faith And Strips Him Of His Livelihood by Nobody: 10:20am On Apr 11, 2022
Jemi1:
everyone knows you're a pervert by now and any reasonable person will understand that you the same jalodo2.

wow I'm a pervert, somebody that engages in alms by using his wife to steal people's money is a what? pls guys the man has taken over his phone from the wife and is now attacking me, this is a scammer and I think the wife is into the scheme too, check his dm is all about begging alms and asking for money using different stories for aid

1 Like

Re: How They Made My Husband Lost His Hope, Faith And Strips Him Of His Livelihood by Nobody: 10:22am On Apr 11, 2022
BusinessPlan22:

I'm not a fool, is an investigation i conducted, u can tell the person behind jemi1 is a male and cooked up false stories to beg for help from unsuspecting member of the public using his wife who may or may not be aware of this scheme,

1 Like

Re: How They Made My Husband Lost His Hope, Faith And Strips Him Of His Livelihood by Jemi1(f): 10:24am On Apr 11, 2022
Heathrow44:

I'm not a fool, is an investigation i conducted, u can tell the person behind jemi1 is a male and cooked up false stories to beg for help from unsuspecting member of the public using his wife who may or may not be aware of this scheme,
what do you mean are you saying you didn't call me? Are you saying he also didn't respect you and even took you serious?
Re: How They Made My Husband Lost His Hope, Faith And Strips Him Of His Livelihood by Jemi1(f): 10:24am On Apr 11, 2022
Heathrow44:

wow I'm a pervert, somebody that engages in alms by using his wife to steal people's money is a what? pls guys the man has taken over his phone from the wife and is now attacking me, this is a scammer and I think the wife is into the scheme too, check his dm is all about begging alms and asking for money using different stories for aid
please show me any where I have ever begged anyone?
Re: How They Made My Husband Lost His Hope, Faith And Strips Him Of His Livelihood by Cardealer2021(m): 10:36am On Apr 11, 2022
jalodo2:
The moment I saw "ankpa", I knew it was a scam.
I fell for one scammer sometime ago.
I know there antics already grin
Re: How They Made My Husband Lost His Hope, Faith And Strips Him Of His Livelihood by Jemi1(f): 10:38am On Apr 11, 2022
Cardealer2021:

The moment I saw "ankpa", I knew it was a scam.
I fell for one scammer sometime ago.
I know there antics already grin
even you too? Please can you show me anywhere I begged for anything? I respect you alot please don't let me lose it
Re: How They Made My Husband Lost His Hope, Faith And Strips Him Of His Livelihood by Cardealer2021(m): 10:46am On Apr 11, 2022
Jemi1:
even you too? Please can you show me anywhere I begged for anything? I respect you alot please don't let me lose it
I didn't say you are a scammer undecided
I said I fell one guy claiming he was an orphan from "ankpa"
Re: How They Made My Husband Lost His Hope, Faith And Strips Him Of His Livelihood by Jemi1(f): 10:47am On Apr 11, 2022
Cardealer2021:

I didn't say you are a scammer undecided
I said I fell one guy claiming he was an orphan from "ankpa"
oh that's terrible see too many bad people here but we cannot all be the same, thanks for the clarification

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Rich Florida White Model, Courtney Clenney In Death Of A Nigerian Freed On Bail / God Does Not Exist / Help My Life , Am Confused

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 58
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.