Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,189,302 members, 7,936,883 topics. Date: Sunday, 01 September 2024 at 06:41 AM

How They Made My Husband Lost His Hope, Faith And Strips Him Of His Livelihood - Romance (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / How They Made My Husband Lost His Hope, Faith And Strips Him Of His Livelihood (3401 Views)

Woman Flogs And Strips Her Sister's Husband's Mistress Unclad In Public (PHOTOS) / Houston Bride Strips To Her Pants, Dances With Husband On Their Wedding Day / Woman Beats Side Chic To Stupor And Strips Her Naked (graphic Photo) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: How They Made My Husband Lost His Hope, Faith And Strips Him Of His Livelihood by BusinessPlan22: 10:50am On Apr 11, 2022
Heathrow44:

I'm not a fool, is an investigation i conducted, u can tell the person behind jemi1 is a male and cooked up false stories to beg for help from unsuspecting member of the public using his wife who may or may not be aware of this scheme,

Wow...
Okay.
Apologies for calling you a fool.
If this is true, this is evil mehn
Re: How They Made My Husband Lost His Hope, Faith And Strips Him Of His Livelihood by Jemi1(f): 10:51am On Apr 11, 2022
BusinessPlan22:

Wow...
Okay.
Apologies for calling you a fool.
If this is true, this is evil mehn
you believe him? Please check his comments to me and comfirm sir.
Re: How They Made My Husband Lost His Hope, Faith And Strips Him Of His Livelihood by Nobody: 11:01am On Apr 11, 2022
Re: How They Made My Husband Lost His Hope, Faith And Strips Him Of His Livelihood by Nobody: 11:03am On Apr 11, 2022
Re: How They Made My Husband Lost His Hope, Faith And Strips Him Of His Livelihood by Jemi1(f): 11:05am On Apr 11, 2022
Heathrow44:

bro i don't mean any harm to u, lower ur gun im not ur enemy, I just only opened up that I kind of liked ur wife anyways,I was never going to call cos I respect marriage tradition, ur no was even deleted last night, so don't worry I'm not here to embrass u okay
not everyone you see on nairaland is a bro, I was introduced to nairaland by my husband he doesn't even create account but he veiw the news daily as a guest. I trusted you and gave you respect I didn't lie to you we welcomed you but why did you have to come here an say such and such about me? Please did I beg for anything?
Re: How They Made My Husband Lost His Hope, Faith And Strips Him Of His Livelihood by Jemi1(f): 11:06am On Apr 11, 2022
Heathrow44:

jemi1(f) is a male but using a female tag that's one red flag, and a deliberate attempt to commit crime which is bearing falsehood about gender
jalodo2 aka hearthrow44 I will not waste my precious time to answer you again.
Re: How They Made My Husband Lost His Hope, Faith And Strips Him Of His Livelihood by Nobody: 11:24am On Apr 11, 2022
Re: How They Made My Husband Lost His Hope, Faith And Strips Him Of His Livelihood by Nobody: 11:24am On Apr 11, 2022
Re: How They Made My Husband Lost His Hope, Faith And Strips Him Of His Livelihood by Nobody: 11:25am On Apr 11, 2022
Re: How They Made My Husband Lost His Hope, Faith And Strips Him Of His Livelihood by Nobody: 11:25am On Apr 11, 2022
Re: How They Made My Husband Lost His Hope, Faith And Strips Him Of His Livelihood by Nobody: 11:26am On Apr 11, 2022
Re: How They Made My Husband Lost His Hope, Faith And Strips Him Of His Livelihood by Nobody: 11:26am On Apr 11, 2022
Re: How They Made My Husband Lost His Hope, Faith And Strips Him Of His Livelihood by Jemi1(f): 11:27am On Apr 11, 2022
Heathrow44:
what are you doing? Stop putting dot up and down now. Or do you want me to drop our recent conversation records?
Re: How They Made My Husband Lost His Hope, Faith And Strips Him Of His Livelihood by Nobody: 11:28am On Apr 11, 2022
Re: How They Made My Husband Lost His Hope, Faith And Strips Him Of His Livelihood by Jemi1(f): 11:29am On Apr 11, 2022
Please admins come and see what is jalodo2 is using his alternate account to do here
Re: How They Made My Husband Lost His Hope, Faith And Strips Him Of His Livelihood by jalodo2: 1:37pm On Apr 11, 2022
Jemi1:
Please admins come and see what is jalodo2 is using his alternate account to do here
... Lazy man. I call out people and ur other monikers with this my moniker. Give me a reason why i have to hide behind another moniker. Never been a coward, why do i av to hide when i already called u out with this? Lazy man, keep running hysterically about. Keep opening new monikers with super stories. Waiting for ur new moniker.
Re: How They Made My Husband Lost His Hope, Faith And Strips Him Of His Livelihood by jalodo2: 1:40pm On Apr 11, 2022
Jemi1:
... Lazy man. I call out people and ur other monikers with this my moniker. Give me a reason why i have to hide behind another moniker. Never been a coward, why do i av to hide when i already called u out with this? Lazy man, keep running hysterically about. Keep opening new monikers with super stories. Waiting for ur new moniker. Say hello to 'jemiwizzy' our kogi magician
Re: How They Made My Husband Lost His Hope, Faith And Strips Him Of His Livelihood by jalodo2: 1:45pm On Apr 11, 2022
Cardealer2021:

The moment I saw "ankpa", I knew it was a scam.
I fell for one scammer sometime ago.
I know there antics already grin
It is d same guy coming over and over with new monikers. Within 3 weeks, 3 bike stories from kogi. His Amza07 moniker hit jackpot recently despite being a new moniker. The guy is just a nuisance. Its Goodness34 behind all these. I believe d guy truelly av mental problem like he hinted with his " orookomama" moniker
Re: How They Made My Husband Lost His Hope, Faith And Strips Him Of His Livelihood by Jemi1(f): 4:08pm On Apr 12, 2022
jalodo2:
It is d same guy coming over and over with new monikers. Within 3 weeks, 3 bike stories from kogi. His Amza07 moniker hit jackpot recently despite being a new moniker. The guy is just a nuisance. Its Goodness34 behind all these. I believe d guy truelly av mental problem like he hinted with his " orookomama" moniker
I told you I will expose how you enter married couples dm to seduce them claiming to be a police officer
His moniker is jalodo2 and hearthrow44
His real name is graham wudubike from imo state

1 Like

Re: How They Made My Husband Lost His Hope, Faith And Strips Him Of His Livelihood by anyilalaz: 1:18pm On Apr 17, 2022
Madam, so sorry for the family lost. Ankpa is turning to something else. It was never like this while growing up in the 80s to early 2000s.
The massive youth unemployment is not helping matter. Our elders are not doing enough.

Remembered an incident that happened when I lost my father. We all travel to the village for the burial but came back i saw that my father's working tools, Younger brother Motorcycle, mum's cloths all stolen.
Her poultries was not left too. We later had some of the neighbors just look other way because "na Omo igbo house be that".
We pray there are caught..by the grace of God..

1 Like 1 Share

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Rich Florida White Model, Courtney Clenney In Death Of A Nigerian Freed On Bail / God Does Not Exist / Help My Life , Am Confused

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 20
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.