Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,169,786 members, 7,875,957 topics. Date: Sunday, 30 June 2024 at 05:07 AM

Bandits Release Video Of Kidnapped Kaduna Train Victims - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Bandits Release Video Of Kidnapped Kaduna Train Victims (45923 Views)

How Mamu Thwarted Efforts To Rescue Train Victims / Bandits Release Three Kaduna-Abuja Train Victims / Terrorists Threaten To Abduct Buhari, Flog Train Victims In Fresh Video (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Bandits Release Video Of Kidnapped Kaduna Train Victims by salbis(m): 9:20am On Apr 11, 2022
Big time cash out loading. May God protect all the abductees iJn.
Re: Bandits Release Video Of Kidnapped Kaduna Train Victims by Hublot1: 9:20am On Apr 11, 2022
YOU mean Bo ko haram??
Re: Bandits Release Video Of Kidnapped Kaduna Train Victims by Kazeem47(m): 9:21am On Apr 11, 2022
Imagine,they are in an open forest o.Cant the Air force do something about it?Like to send in surveillance plane around those forest?These people are not ready to work.

3 Likes

Re: Bandits Release Video Of Kidnapped Kaduna Train Victims by Microsports: 9:21am On Apr 11, 2022
God please save them,can't imagine how traumatize they will be right now
I have a neat lenovo laptop for sale(8gb ram 500hdd core i7 ba3 lasts for more than 2hours,comes with receipt),price is 120k(negotiable) location is owerri
Re: Bandits Release Video Of Kidnapped Kaduna Train Victims by depezee(m): 9:22am On Apr 11, 2022
Buhari must surely face ICC!
There would be no hiding place for him.
Lots of blood in his hands.

3 Likes

Re: Bandits Release Video Of Kidnapped Kaduna Train Victims by Godstiger(m): 9:22am On Apr 11, 2022
Welcome to zoogeria
Re: Bandits Release Video Of Kidnapped Kaduna Train Victims by KevMitnick: 9:23am On Apr 11, 2022
And all those so called leaders are declaring for presidency up and down. Na thunder go fire all of them.

3 Likes

Re: Bandits Release Video Of Kidnapped Kaduna Train Victims by Nobody: 9:23am On Apr 11, 2022
Before nko...what do you expect?
Re: Bandits Release Video Of Kidnapped Kaduna Train Victims by illicit(m): 9:24am On Apr 11, 2022
Na wa o
Re: Bandits Release Video Of Kidnapped Kaduna Train Victims by Jennyclay(f): 9:24am On Apr 11, 2022
Splendid235:
Nigeria is a colossal failure.
Keep shut!!

You people haven't seen anything yet.... Abi you're still drumming support for Short evil blood sucking demonic Osinbajo for 2023 presidential election.

Nonsense!!!

4 Likes

Re: Bandits Release Video Of Kidnapped Kaduna Train Victims by mcdokwe(m): 9:25am On Apr 11, 2022
OMENKAismad:
I don't know why they didn't send that criminal Abba kayari to go and fight them.
If say na igbo you will see the corrupt army and police

Just yesterday they went to Anambra camp why not go to bandits camp coward army

Where is that thing call omenkaLife from Benue
it is good they went to Anambra camp, it is better they nip what ever is looming in the south east least it becomes another deadly zone
Re: Bandits Release Video Of Kidnapped Kaduna Train Victims by ajerimitan: 9:26am On Apr 11, 2022
So they have now become needles that can not be spotted. We don't have enough snipers in Nigeria that can take them out. Or they are waiting to reimburse them so that the terrorist will be able to expand their fronts and acquire more arms. So the soldiers being killed every day don't have families, it is only the kidnapped victims that have families? Every one go chop breakfast.

2 Likes

Re: Bandits Release Video Of Kidnapped Kaduna Train Victims by Searchingvictor: 9:26am On Apr 11, 2022
Please, who can lend me 30k, I'll pay back by month end please. Need to pay house rent please
Re: Bandits Release Video Of Kidnapped Kaduna Train Victims by john633(m): 9:26am On Apr 11, 2022
Business men about to cashout as usual
Re: Bandits Release Video Of Kidnapped Kaduna Train Victims by prophetfire: 9:26am On Apr 11, 2022
BUHARI WILL HANDLE SECURITY, WHILE OSINBAJO WILL HANDLE ECONOMY.

BOTH SECURITY AND ECONOMY ARE IN TATTERS. IN THEIR WORST STATE SINCE INDEPENDENCE.
BUNCH OF FAILURES.

4 Likes

Re: Bandits Release Video Of Kidnapped Kaduna Train Victims by DontBullshitMe: 9:26am On Apr 11, 2022
Porous borders.

Illegal importation of weaponry.

Overpopulation.

Poverty.

There can only be one result : INSECURITY.

1 Like

Re: Bandits Release Video Of Kidnapped Kaduna Train Victims by Bigchristo: 9:27am On Apr 11, 2022
DopeChick:
Bandits Release Video Of Kidnapped Kaduna Train Victims (video)

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Q4OAvtw0ATc

Proof of life video of the Kaduna train victims released today.

https://dailytrust.com/breaking-expatriates-spotted-as-terrorists-release-another-video-of-captured-train-passengers
Funny enough this guys are operating freely while government is busy telling Nigerians to link sim card to NIN as if that will secure the release of those kidnapped

2 Likes

Re: Bandits Release Video Of Kidnapped Kaduna Train Victims by Lionnation: 9:27am On Apr 11, 2022
And Yoruba people mainly tinubu urchins are everywhere justling for presidency
Re: Bandits Release Video Of Kidnapped Kaduna Train Victims by JONNYSPUTE(m): 9:27am On Apr 11, 2022
....I don't think we have a president in this country

2 Likes

Re: Bandits Release Video Of Kidnapped Kaduna Train Victims by ikpumbe(m): 9:28am On Apr 11, 2022
DopeChick:
Bandits Release Video Of Kidnapped Kaduna Train Victims (video)

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Q4OAvtw0ATc

Proof of life video of the Kaduna train victims released today.

https://dailytrust.com/breaking-expatriates-spotted-as-terrorists-release-another-video-of-captured-train-passengers

No one should blame buhari.
From time he has been a failure..

It is people who rebranded him and sold to Nigerians. Such as tinubu who is now trying to play on us by declaring an evil life ambition..

He should be going about apologizing to Nigerians than going about seeking for support... God forbid him

4 Likes

Re: Bandits Release Video Of Kidnapped Kaduna Train Victims by Afolabimills(m): 9:29am On Apr 11, 2022
SmartPolician:
I know that this nonsense is happening in the north because a Northerner is the president. This nonsense cannot happen in the South East and Buhari will not send the military to go and clear them. But if it's in the north, the federal government will dole out billions of Naira in ransom.

This nonsense has become a pattern. These terrorists will use it to milk the government for a long time and will use the ransom to buy more lethal arms, acquire training and buy food and clothing materials. These guys should keep enjoying Buhari until power returns to the South, then they will understand that no serious country negotiates with terrorists.
perpaphaps it's all arranged
Re: Bandits Release Video Of Kidnapped Kaduna Train Victims by Analyst7: 9:29am On Apr 11, 2022
All I want to see is those still supporting this government
Re: Bandits Release Video Of Kidnapped Kaduna Train Victims by toxtimmy: 9:30am On Apr 11, 2022
Shut up... you, me and other citizens of nigeria are the only ones that can save this country.... so you know, it's not the best interest of the USA if Nigeria is sucessful.

NSNA:
The government should hire the US elite team that rescued the Americans to help rescue them

1 Like

Re: Bandits Release Video Of Kidnapped Kaduna Train Victims by ignis: 9:31am On Apr 11, 2022
Loewe:
Imagine kidnapping citizens in Nigeria and collecting ransom from the citizens and the government.

What's the definition of a failed state again?! angry

And vice president is declaring
Re: Bandits Release Video Of Kidnapped Kaduna Train Victims by AngelicBeing: 9:31am On Apr 11, 2022
angry
Re: Bandits Release Video Of Kidnapped Kaduna Train Victims by nikz(f): 9:31am On Apr 11, 2022
Unserious govt and terrorist enablers see what they are putting citizens through is it a crime to be a Nigerian? God pls give us a good leader i don't care about the party

2 Likes

Re: Bandits Release Video Of Kidnapped Kaduna Train Victims by ifko: 9:32am On Apr 11, 2022
How i wish MANNAVULTURE, the stunt APC supporter was among the kidnapped fellow. we would have known his sincerity towards Buhari after 3 weeks with bandits.
Re: Bandits Release Video Of Kidnapped Kaduna Train Victims by SKIBiNSKI(m): 9:33am On Apr 11, 2022
I blame sit at home and Simon Ekpa for this? grin grin Sai baba Buhari!!
Re: Bandits Release Video Of Kidnapped Kaduna Train Victims by Beress(m): 9:33am On Apr 11, 2022
Failed government
Re: Bandits Release Video Of Kidnapped Kaduna Train Victims by Lionnation: 9:33am On Apr 11, 2022
tommykiwi:
And some Urchins are still supporting this Evil party.
I am sure that adedeji in captivity is one of the urchins
Re: Bandits Release Video Of Kidnapped Kaduna Train Victims by Nobody: 9:33am On Apr 11, 2022
kidnapping is a very booming business in Zoogeria! It doesn't cost much to set it up! Just have your kala with you and set up better camp inside thick forest with generator etc and have your Nokia touch phone handy with you etc.. For you to know that govt has hands in this things; you know that every telephone mask has an id and any place you stood while making calls has a latitude and longitude ;while don't the govt deploy equipments to track them down, these people ain't Spirits. The minister of information was saying about Terran they operate on makes it hard for them to be caught, thats what you get when you employ "Old analogue rotten tribalistic bigots into govt. "

3 Likes

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Femi Fani-Kayode Out Of Prison After 24 Days In Detention / Obaseki, 7 Governors Meet Tinubu Ahead Of Edo Election / Air Vice-Marshal Sikiru Smith Kidnapped In Lagos (Photo)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 27
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.