Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,168,968 members, 7,873,108 topics. Date: Thursday, 27 June 2024 at 08:08 AM

Bandits Release Video Of Kidnapped Kaduna Train Victims - Politics (5) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Bandits Release Video Of Kidnapped Kaduna Train Victims (45914 Views)

How Mamu Thwarted Efforts To Rescue Train Victims / Bandits Release Three Kaduna-Abuja Train Victims / Terrorists Threaten To Abduct Buhari, Flog Train Victims In Fresh Video (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Bandits Release Video Of Kidnapped Kaduna Train Victims by AntiBMC(m): 12:47pm On Apr 11, 2022
Proudlyomonna:
Antibmc, please beg your uncles to stop this nonsense,they should go after the leaders that destroyed the hope of your people with poverty and illiteracy.
This is what you are wishing upon Igboland �
God go shame you till you enter grave.

Shatap der.... almajiri.
Re: Bandits Release Video Of Kidnapped Kaduna Train Victims by Kazeem47(m): 12:50pm On Apr 11, 2022
stinflame:

I once spoke like this sometimes back, In the intense course of BH. I do say the North is a Dry land, why can't the soldiers raid Sambisa forest and properly do the needful.
Not until my Elder who is a major Schooled me. What you see there isn't just a Forest and a certain location those boys alone know it's safe.Thoze bois aren't ignorant of many principles and they perfectly execute their plans.
A proper plan from the army is needed before they can penetrate such territory. Lost a muslim Lt friend to Katsina bandit ,when it just was becoming rampant. Due to some Forceful inversion. For how long can we keep losing our gallant men then.
yeah.true,the bandits knew in and out of the terrain.enough surveillance is needed.
Re: Bandits Release Video Of Kidnapped Kaduna Train Victims by Proudlyomonna: 12:51pm On Apr 11, 2022
AntiBMC:

Shatap der.... almajiri.

Okoko you no sabi greet abi grin grin
Yeye bororo terrorist �
Re: Bandits Release Video Of Kidnapped Kaduna Train Victims by ufotunang: 1:04pm On Apr 11, 2022
So this is the change and next level Buhari promised nigerians... nawaoooo

1 Like

Re: Bandits Release Video Of Kidnapped Kaduna Train Victims by ufotunang: 1:11pm On Apr 11, 2022
kingthreat:
While this is happening, Osinbajo is declaring for presidency.
Your citizens are in the bush under terror and you just do not give a hoot whether they are dead or not.
This insensitivity simply has to end. Maybe the whole Nigerian populace should ban elections from taking place. No votes.
We cannot elect fools into power and bear with their incompetencies.
.... ABI...solve the problems of nigeria and the hardship nigerians are facing first... before nigerians will start to vote...I do not see any gain in this elections, nigerians has been voting in election since 1999 ...this election has been benefiting the politicians and their families and children...but the nigerians keep on suffering the bad goverance of the politicians nigerians voted for... nigerians should wise up
Re: Bandits Release Video Of Kidnapped Kaduna Train Victims by Paperbag(m): 1:12pm On Apr 11, 2022
MASTAkiLLAh:
If you know the capabilities of the Nigerian police (yes) in tracking down criminals, you'll wonder why these people or any of the various other "bandits" groups haven't been caught yet in a sting operation.

Many person don't just know at all..

I have been going mad on why can't this guys be caught ,as long as you in Nigeria you cant hide from govt .they are very good at tracking but why can't they use it on this giys ??

Its obvious they all are in on it ..
Re: Bandits Release Video Of Kidnapped Kaduna Train Victims by Saao(m): 1:17pm On Apr 11, 2022
Every month, they paid some idiots as securities. So u mean, they can't rescue this people?
Re: Bandits Release Video Of Kidnapped Kaduna Train Victims by nedekid: 1:18pm On Apr 11, 2022
NSNA:
The government should hire the US elite team that rescued the Americans to help rescue them
So you want them to kill their blodas? Have you forgotten they are all parapo fulanis?
If they wanted this crap to end since they could have brought in Eeben and his team from SA to butcher the bandits but for where?
Seems if person Wan enter train now, make sure one or 2 oyinbo american citizens de inside am. Surely if anything happen, American marines go show. grin
Re: Bandits Release Video Of Kidnapped Kaduna Train Victims by Nobody: 1:20pm On Apr 11, 2022
Kazeem47:
yeah.true,the bandits knew in and out of the terrain.enough surveillance is needed.
Thank God you understand. The military will only end up losing any war aircraft no matter how expensive it is when they try such invasion. Definitely facilities to bring down any low range war aircraft are already in place there.

2 Likes

Re: Bandits Release Video Of Kidnapped Kaduna Train Victims by Ashirioluwa: 2:19pm On Apr 11, 2022
Buhara and his APC party are nothing but a failure. This is sad
Re: Bandits Release Video Of Kidnapped Kaduna Train Victims by raphy(m): 2:19pm On Apr 11, 2022
Nigeria is a fail country go argue with your acestors .

*Spits*
Re: Bandits Release Video Of Kidnapped Kaduna Train Victims by kelmicheal: 2:45pm On Apr 11, 2022
This kontry is really cursed how can the badits record this video without being caught?
Which network provider did they use to upload the video on the internet?
Location couldn't be known tufiakwa!!!
Re: Bandits Release Video Of Kidnapped Kaduna Train Victims by jaxxy(m): 2:52pm On Apr 11, 2022
Loewe:
Imagine terrorists kidnapping citizens commercially in Nigeria and collecting ransom from the citizens and the government. angry

Very shocking.
Re: Bandits Release Video Of Kidnapped Kaduna Train Victims by blackboy(m): 3:29pm On Apr 11, 2022
I hope NRC workers are seeing themselves. Lies lies lies . See as people have been kidnapped. I feel sorry for them. From the pictures the DSS can track them or NPF
Re: Bandits Release Video Of Kidnapped Kaduna Train Victims by tunapawizzy: 3:33pm On Apr 11, 2022
kingthreat:
While this is happening, Osinbajo is declaring for presidency.
Your citizens are in the bush under terror and you just do not give a hoot whether they are dead or not.
This insensitivity simply has to end. Maybe the whole Nigerian populace should ban elections from taking place. No votes.
We cannot elect fools into power and bear with their incompetencies.
imagine o, the pastor even said he wants to continue what his oga started
Re: Bandits Release Video Of Kidnapped Kaduna Train Victims by tunapawizzy: 3:37pm On Apr 11, 2022
kelmicheal:
This kontry is really cursed how can the badits record this video without being caught?
the NPF will get these people, as a matter of fact they know where they are....the government is hiding something that we are not clear about..but it is obvious someone/something is holding the hands of the most powerful man in the land, the president.
Re: Bandits Release Video Of Kidnapped Kaduna Train Victims by fluffybaby(f): 3:43pm On Apr 11, 2022
And the FG would demand new Sim registration in response to these heavy insecurities. The poor masses always pay the price on both ends.
Re: Bandits Release Video Of Kidnapped Kaduna Train Victims by lexy2014: 3:53pm On Apr 11, 2022
SmartPolician:
I know that this nonsense is happening in the north because a Northerner is the president. This nonsense cannot happen in the South East and Buhari will not send the military to go and clear them. But if it's in the north, the federal government will dole out billions of Naira in ransom.

This nonsense has become a pattern. These terrorists will use it to milk the government for a long time and will use the ransom to buy more lethal arms, acquire training and buy food and clothing materials. These guys should keep enjoying Buhari until power returns to the South, then they will understand that no serious country negotiates with terrorists.

theraregem1 okefranci nonpartisan1 buckeyemedia1 buckeyemedia venom11 tingotoe presidency Nigerialabalaba shooyie ovamboland benuejosh blackpanda vedaxcool lovenorth officialgarri seunmsg NGpatriot aufbauh lordviccodaguru blackpanda leodeking splitmind...

see wetin this man talk on top this matter. do u agree or we should still be praising buhari, osinbajo and tinubu? why is tinubu not asking buhari to resign?

1 Like

Re: Bandits Release Video Of Kidnapped Kaduna Train Victims by lexy2014: 3:57pm On Apr 11, 2022
kelmicheal:

there was an article a few days ago that the security agencies are negotiating with the bandits. i asked myself, how are they negotiating? is it not with phone? who get the phone wey security agents and bandits take de talk? they cant catch bandits and they are inconveniencing a whole country because of NIN. gumi knows where bandits are but all the security agencies in nigeria dont know where bandits are. this is the greatest wonder in human existence

1 Like

Re: Bandits Release Video Of Kidnapped Kaduna Train Victims by batb: 4:35pm On Apr 11, 2022
lightskinnigga:
The same trains they refused to build in south east.

God has a way of rewarding ppl
Really! I'm dumbfounded! What kind of person are you? People are on their way to death if they are not rescue or pay Ransom and you are happy! South Easterners na was for dis Country!

1 Like

Re: Bandits Release Video Of Kidnapped Kaduna Train Victims by Aaay: 4:38pm On Apr 11, 2022
Hmmm
Re: Bandits Release Video Of Kidnapped Kaduna Train Victims by Sunnyski: 5:21pm On Apr 11, 2022
Islamm is war
Re: Bandits Release Video Of Kidnapped Kaduna Train Victims by EagleNest(m): 5:45pm On Apr 11, 2022
These are obviously terrorists but are still called "bandits" by FGN.
Re: Bandits Release Video Of Kidnapped Kaduna Train Victims by Banhammy717: 9:32pm On Apr 11, 2022
Osibanjo and Amaechi are part of this mess.
Both of them are still warming up to become president of Nigeria.
They want to continue from where Buhari stop.
God forbids continuity of bad policies.
Re: Bandits Release Video Of Kidnapped Kaduna Train Victims by freshkpomo(m): 9:50am On Apr 23, 2022
Mannabbqgrill Freestuffsng ilovedemmanna seunmsg kadoso Mutairu benuejosh Useni1 Azeez
Re: Bandits Release Video Of Kidnapped Kaduna Train Victims by Yimeh: 2:37pm On May 13, 2022
Add me up on whatsapp to join my group and watch my sexy videos and let's have some fun ❤������

‪+1 (252) 256‑9425

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Chant Of 'Sai Baba' At Oby Ezekwesili's Rally In Abuja. Photos / SaharaReporters Mocks Buhari With His 2003 Campaign Poster (photo) / Air Vice-Marshal Sikiru Smith Kidnapped In Lagos (Photo)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 34
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.