Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,168,915 members, 7,872,954 topics. Date: Thursday, 27 June 2024 at 05:20 AM

What Game Are You Currently Playing? - Gaming (317) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Gaming / What Game Are You Currently Playing? (787439 Views)

What Game Are You Currently Playing On Ps2 Plattforms Only... / Which Game Are You Currently Playing? / What Game Can You Play 100times Without Getting Bored And Tired Of It??? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (314) (315) (316) (317) (318) (319) (320) ... (501) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: What Game Are You Currently Playing? by noob03saibot(m): 8:17pm On Feb 11, 2019
sammyfrosh:

You can play pirated games and games you downloaded on Internet that's the reason for cfw on the ps3 in the first place but what I am not sure of is if you can access the online multiplayer in games.
OK thanks man, you have been more than helpful. Thank you.
Re: What Game Are You Currently Playing? by Thegamingorca(m): 8:19pm On Feb 11, 2019
Bello99:
Finished Darksiders 3 started Vampyr

Did you plat darksiders 3
Re: What Game Are You Currently Playing? by Nobody: 8:28pm On Feb 11, 2019
]
noob03saibot:
[b][/b] OK thanks man, you have been more than helpful. Thank you.
Glad to be of help

1 Like

Re: What Game Are You Currently Playing? by Nobody: 9:45pm On Feb 11, 2019
Ps3 and vita remoteplay. It's quite limited unlike the ps4 remoteplay though

Re: What Game Are You Currently Playing? by fowlyansh181(m): 8:08am On Feb 12, 2019
noob03saibot:
will I be able to play the games via my regular pirated cds or via flash drive containing content I have downloaded over the internet?
yes you can play games through your hard drives and not cd.. and games are way cheaper .. the disadvantage of a hack ps3 or Xbox 360 is that you can’t play online.
Re: What Game Are You Currently Playing? by Nobody: 11:16am On Feb 12, 2019
Got both for cheap. Gonna pile em up since they are pretty cheap to buy now in 2019

Re: What Game Are You Currently Playing? by noob03saibot(m): 5:40pm On Feb 12, 2019
fowlyansh181:
yes you can play games through your hard drives and not cd.. and games are way cheaper .. the disadvantage of a hack ps3 or Xbox 360 is that you can’t play online.
thanks man.
Re: What Game Are You Currently Playing? by Nobody: 11:16pm On Feb 13, 2019
Currently playing Ascension

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: What Game Are You Currently Playing? by krcboy(m): 12:50pm On Feb 15, 2019
I am currently playing PUBG mobile on my andriod device. its an online shooter where you have teamates and u cn talk w them for those dat dont know
Re: What Game Are You Currently Playing? by haykinzz(m): 6:02pm On Feb 15, 2019
Currently playing lords mobile. Any players here.
Re: What Game Are You Currently Playing? by tziz(m): 10:38pm On Feb 15, 2019
grin
krcboy:
I am currently playing PUBG mobile on my andriod device. its an online shooter where you have teamates and u cn talk w them for those dat dont know
Re: What Game Are You Currently Playing? by tziz(m): 10:39pm On Feb 15, 2019
Apex Legends!!!!!
Re: What Game Are You Currently Playing? by Nobody: 6:11pm On Feb 16, 2019
Old ps2 classic doesn't feel out of place on a Vita. Having me some fun on the undisputed handheld king

Re: What Game Are You Currently Playing? by CapedBaldy: 6:17pm On Feb 16, 2019
what games can play on this PC Asus U31F - Intel Core i5 @ 2.67GHz - 500GB HDD - 4GB RAM - 1.6GB Graphics? I know it's a potato PC by modern standards but tell me older games that will work. Anything from maybe around 2010 maybe Mortal Kombat or naruto games or old FIFA games.
Re: What Game Are You Currently Playing? by donvalo(m): 6:47pm On Feb 16, 2019
CapedBaldy:
what games can play on this PC Asus U31F - Intel Core i5 @ 2.67GHz - 500GB HDD - 4GB RAM - 1.6GB Graphics? I know it's a potato PC by modern standards but tell me older games that will work. Anything from maybe around 2010 maybe Mortal Kombat or naruto games or old FIFA games.

Wud play games released from 2010 - 2014 btw high and medium graphics settings. buh games from 2015 to 2018 at Medium to low settings wit some graphics tweaking to achieve a playable frame rate. Very Important ur RAM shudnt be less than 8gb for games from 2015 thereabout.
Re: What Game Are You Currently Playing? by krcboy(m): 10:32pm On Feb 16, 2019
tziz:
grin
why the emoji
Re: What Game Are You Currently Playing? by olatade(m): 11:12am On Feb 17, 2019
Gow4

2 Likes

Re: What Game Are You Currently Playing? by Mrviktor(m): 3:04pm On Feb 17, 2019
Who can copy killer instinct for me on my Xbox one.
I based in Lagos.
Re: What Game Are You Currently Playing? by Lana1(m): 7:12pm On Feb 17, 2019
krcboy:
why the emoji
U think those of us here are just learning the concept of video games?

I am currently playing PUBG mobile on my andriod device - undecided I thought u were playing it on ur PS1 undecided

its an online shooter where you have teamates and u cn talk w them for those dat dont know - Really? Honestly we didn't know what PUBG is. undecided undecided undecided

You should have just said u were playing PUBG. There was no need for the essay. And it's even on phone again... undecided undecided undecided undecided undecided
Re: What Game Are You Currently Playing? by LucemFerre: 9:55pm On Feb 17, 2019
Lana1:

Hehe... Forgive him he know not what he says. Millennials for you
Re: What Game Are You Currently Playing? by Nobody: 7:25am On Feb 18, 2019
We gotta take it easy on the mobile guys ... You gotta relax. smiley
Re: What Game Are You Currently Playing? by Lana1(m): 1:12pm On Feb 18, 2019
LucemFerre:

Hehe... Forgive him he know not what he says. Millennials for you
grin grin
Re: What Game Are You Currently Playing? by Lana1(m): 1:14pm On Feb 18, 2019
tobianthony:
We gotta take it easy on the mobile guys ... You gotta relax. smiley
Na play i dey play grin

But repeat after me...
"Phone Gaming is not Gaming."

It's like comparing a bicycle to a car. Both are means of transportation but u can never compare a BMX to a Ferrari

2 Likes

Re: What Game Are You Currently Playing? by Nobody: 1:54pm On Feb 18, 2019
[/b]
Lana1:
Na play i dey play grin

But repeat after me...

It's like comparing a bicycle to a car. Both are means of transportation but u can never compare a BMX to a Ferrari
Look dude. Just cut the guy some slack okay. Leave him be[b]

It doesn't matter whatever he GAMES on let him have fun as long as he isn't bothering you with it.
Re: What Game Are You Currently Playing? by Nobody: 2:33pm On Feb 18, 2019
Lana is just joking ...don't take him seriously .

Inshort I think someone should start a thread about all the BS they had to personally endure before they bought a console .

My own enh ...chaii I suffered .

Back then in my hood . We all had this one freind called " stingy the bear " because of how he would treat boys because he had a ps1 .

I swear this dude would see boys at his crib knowing fully well manz came to game .He would use boys to clean house first and do his house hold chores . Or just do some other ish while making us wait to play tekken 3 .

Chai it was torture .

Till this day ...me n dude don't gell .

5 Likes

Re: What Game Are You Currently Playing? by Nobody: 4:00pm On Feb 18, 2019
tobianthony:

Inshort I think someone should start a thread about all the BS they had to personally endure before they bought a console .

Back then in my hood . We all had this one freind called " stingy the bear " because of how he would treat boys because he had a ps1 .

I swear this dude would see boys at his crib knowing fully well manz came to game .He would use boys to clean house first and do his house hold chores . Or just do some other ish while making us wait to play tekken 3 .

Chai it was torture .

Lol grin this one off me o

1 Like

Re: What Game Are You Currently Playing? by LucemFerre: 8:52pm On Feb 18, 2019
sammyfrosh:
[/b]
Look dude. Just cut the guy some slack okay. Leave him be[b]

It doesn't matter whatever he GAMES on let him have fun as long as he isn't bothering you with it.

Phone gaming is alright... Hell I play free fire cuz my phone no go fit carry PUBG but, na the way the guy talk am... E funny. Which one be "...for those who don't know..."?
If na this one you fit play sef, make person play. No add insult to injury we have sustained for being Nigerians far from first class gaming cheesy

1 Like

Re: What Game Are You Currently Playing? by octatowa(m): 9:23pm On Feb 18, 2019
tobianthony:

Chai it was torture .

grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin
Re: What Game Are You Currently Playing? by Nobody: 1:59pm On Feb 19, 2019
But I think my craziest before I bought my first console story would be the one about how I planned with my guy to rob his house and steal something expensive and sell it at alaba it's quite a legendary story as it was a turning point in my life as we wanted a ps1 real bad amongst other things . If you guys want to hear the story I can do a thread on it let me know .

The story includes a girl , a friend with one eye , and a killah thug by the name of Churchill.
Re: What Game Are You Currently Playing? by cao(f): 2:38pm On Feb 19, 2019
Guns, Gore & Cannoli.

1 Like

Re: What Game Are You Currently Playing? by Nobody: 2:53pm On Feb 19, 2019
tobianthony:
But I think my craziest before I bought my first console story would be the one about how I planned with my guy to rob his house and steal something expensive and sell it at alaba it's quite a legendary story as it was a turning point in my life as we wanted a ps1 real bad amongst other things . If you guys want to hear the story I can do a thread on it let me know .

The story includes a girl , a friend with one eye , and a killah thug by the name of Churchill.

You better start writing story grin

1 Like

Re: What Game Are You Currently Playing? by fowlyansh181(m): 3:57pm On Feb 19, 2019
Playing watchdogs 2 after dumping the game and procrastinating for a long time, the storyline started as garbage after the original watchdogs but midway through, it gets interesting.

2 Likes

(1) (2) (3) ... (314) (315) (316) (317) (318) (319) (320) ... (501) (Reply)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 40
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.