Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,168,908 members, 7,872,943 topics. Date: Thursday, 27 June 2024 at 04:53 AM

What Game Are You Currently Playing? - Gaming (318) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Gaming / What Game Are You Currently Playing? (787434 Views)

What Game Are You Currently Playing On Ps2 Plattforms Only... / Which Game Are You Currently Playing? / What Game Can You Play 100times Without Getting Bored And Tired Of It??? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (315) (316) (317) (318) (319) (320) (321) ... (501) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: What Game Are You Currently Playing? by CapedBaldy: 4:17pm On Feb 19, 2019
I have a question. when one is installing a game on a PC through a CD does he need an internet connection? I've always wanted to be a gamer but I don't have money. the only console I've ever owned was a Sega Genesis which I bought in 2012 for N1700 (it didn't last a year). I'm planning on buying a PC by the end of the year. I don't even have the money yet but I just keep fantasising about it and now I'm seeing people talking about 22gb downloads and other outrageous file downloads.

1 Like

Re: What Game Are You Currently Playing? by fowlyansh181(m): 7:27pm On Feb 19, 2019
CapedBaldy:
I have a question. when one is installing a game on a PC through a CD does he need an internet connection? I've always wanted to be a gamer but I don't have money. the only console I've ever owned was a Sega Genesis which I bought in 2012 for N1700 (it didn't last a year). I'm planning on buying a PC by the end of the year. I don't even have the money yet but I just keep fantasising about it and now I'm seeing people talking about 22gb downloads and other outrageous file downloads.
no, if you can get games from maybe friends or anyone.. gaming on pc is totally different from gaming in sega.. you’d have to be sure the pc meets requirements for gaming... you only need internet if you need to download the games before installing them.

1 Like

Re: What Game Are You Currently Playing? by Nobody: 7:34pm On Feb 19, 2019
Just completed Tomb raider 2013. Will be playing the rest once I buy my ps4 next month grin

1 Like

Re: What Game Are You Currently Playing? by LucemFerre: 10:28pm On Feb 19, 2019
sammyfrosh:
Just completed Tomb raider 2013. Will be playing the rest once I buy my ps4 next month grin

How did you feel when that nigga with glasses died? � the whole game just taya me
Re: What Game Are You Currently Playing? by fowlyansh181(m): 10:37pm On Feb 19, 2019
sammyfrosh:
are you gonna Jailbreak your ps4 or play normally?
Re: What Game Are You Currently Playing? by Nobody: 11:40pm On Feb 19, 2019
fowlyansh181:
are you gonna Jailbreak your ps4 or play normally?

No I want to play it normally especially for remoteplay with my ps vita. Am buying it specifically for my vita.

Am getting it next week by God's good grace.

Was yours hacked and is there any benefit in hacking it since I think Sony will be strict with the ps4 hacking by releasing updates every now and then since it's there main focused console now
Re: What Game Are You Currently Playing? by Nobody: 11:42pm On Feb 19, 2019
LucemFerre:

How did you feel when that nigga with glasses died? � the whole game just taya me

Do you mean the guy that went to look for the work tools on a ship but was trapped and impaled and eventually demolish the ship inner room so lara can escape?
Re: What Game Are You Currently Playing? by LucemFerre: 12:18am On Feb 20, 2019
sammyfrosh:

Do you mean the guy that went to look for the work tools on a ship but was trapped and impaled and eventually demolish the ship inner room so lara can escape?
Yea, him
Re: What Game Are You Currently Playing? by fowlyansh181(m): 12:50am On Feb 20, 2019
sammyfrosh:

No I want to play it normally especially for remoteplay with my ps vita. Am buying it specifically for my vita.

Am getting it next week by God's good grace.

Was yours hacked and is there any benefit in hacking it since I think Sony will be strict with the ps4 hacking by releasing updates every now and then since it's there main focused console now
advantages to hacking is playing more games for cheaper prices and free if you got data.. trainers and mods.. themes, and retro gaming... disadvantage is you can’t play any game requiring a firmware of 5.50 and above unless you update.. no online gaming and no PSN...
Re: What Game Are You Currently Playing? by Nobody: 5:21am On Feb 20, 2019
fowlyansh181:
advantages to hacking is playing more games for cheaper prices and free if you got data.. trainers and mods.. themes, and retro gaming... disadvantage is you can’t play anything game requiring a firmware of 5.50 and above unless you update.. no online gaming and no PSN...

No waaayyy am gonna loose psn cause of hacking nah. I need psn for remoteplay to work.

Naahh grin
Re: What Game Are You Currently Playing? by Nobody: 5:22am On Feb 20, 2019
LucemFerre:

Yea, him

Yes I felt bad for that guy and it seems him and lara were in love. His name was Alex if I remember correctly
Re: What Game Are You Currently Playing? by donkossy(m): 9:35am On Feb 20, 2019
Please who can send me the latest transfer for pes professional tools
Re: What Game Are You Currently Playing? by fowlyansh181(m): 8:37pm On Feb 20, 2019
Finished watch dogs 2..
Re: What Game Are You Currently Playing? by LucemFerre: 8:43pm On Feb 20, 2019
Splinter Cell: Conviction
Re: What Game Are You Currently Playing? by Nobody: 10:23pm On Feb 20, 2019
fowlyansh181:
Finished watch dogs 2..

Between gta v and this watchdog 2 game which one is more fun?
Re: What Game Are You Currently Playing? by Krissjones: 11:10pm On Feb 20, 2019
sammyfrosh:

Gta v is far better, i even prefer the first watchdogs to the sequel.
Re: What Game Are You Currently Playing? by fowlyansh181(m): 12:50am On Feb 21, 2019
sammyfrosh:

GTA V obviously..after Farcry abysmal driving physics, watchdogs is a close second.. also, Gta is something you can always replay in the future while as I am done with watch dogs now, don’t think I’ll be replaying in the future.
Re: What Game Are You Currently Playing? by fowlyansh181(m): 12:58am On Feb 21, 2019
Currently playing UNCHARTED [The Lost Legacy].. another game I have put off for the longest time after Drakes exit from Uncharted.

2 Likes

Re: What Game Are You Currently Playing? by Nobody: 2:17am On Feb 21, 2019
Krissjones:
Gta v is far better, i even prefer the first watchdogs to the sequel.

Okay bro. But how does saint rows 2 compare to gta v
Re: What Game Are You Currently Playing? by Nobody: 2:18am On Feb 21, 2019
fowlyansh181:
Currently playing UNCHARTED [The Lost Legacy].. another game I have put off for the longest time after Drakes exit from Uncharted.

Wait so you mean drake's been killed off or What? And by the way is that Chloe
Re: What Game Are You Currently Playing? by fowlyansh181(m): 3:05am On Feb 21, 2019
sammyfrosh:

Wait so you mean drake's been killed off or What? And by the way is that Chloe
not killed off really per say, the character achieved all he longed for an retired from treasure hunting. Yup that’s Chloe.
Re: What Game Are You Currently Playing? by Nobody: 8:32am On Feb 21, 2019
fowlyansh181:
not killed off really per say, the character achieved all he longed for an retired from treasure hunting. Yup that’s Chloe.

Okay but had to admit. None of the new character is gonna have the charm of being drake maybe except Mr Sullivan
Re: What Game Are You Currently Playing? by Kaycee7(m): 8:57am On Feb 21, 2019
sammyfrosh:

Okay but had to admit. None of the new character is gonna have the charm of being drake maybe except Mr Sullivan
My best character. Oga Sully

Re: What Game Are You Currently Playing? by CapedBaldy: 4:27pm On Feb 24, 2019
does mk9, mkXL, Tekken 7 and Street fighter v for PC come in CDs or are they only downloadable? gaming seems pretty expensive I'm thinking I should just buy any ordinary PC and just stick to watching anime and reading manga.
Re: What Game Are You Currently Playing? by lalatohbadt(m): 9:27pm On Feb 24, 2019
Hitman 2
Shadow of the colossus
Assassins creed odyssey
Re: What Game Are You Currently Playing? by obination12(m): 2:09pm On Feb 25, 2019
Assassin creed 3, GTA V already finished, resident evil 6 am on the second to last story, witcher 2, battlefield 3,
Re: What Game Are You Currently Playing? by OmoDavido(m): 5:42pm On Feb 25, 2019
Please someone should kindly help me with link to download GTA v for android.
Re: What Game Are You Currently Playing? by Adegbemigunjosh(m): 5:58pm On Feb 25, 2019
I now buy the following cards at a sweet rate

Google play $200 and above @240/$

Steam $200 and above 250/$

Sephora $100 and above 260/$

Apple store gift card $1000 single @275/$

Meet me at my whatsapp office

https://send/?phone=2348187747356
Re: What Game Are You Currently Playing? by oncolor1: 9:27pm On Feb 25, 2019
Ghost Recon Wildlands....finished the missions and currently playing the PVP (Ghost war).

1 Like

Re: What Game Are You Currently Playing? by LucemFerre: 7:59am On Feb 27, 2019
CapedBaldy:
does mk9, mkXL, Tekken 7 and Street fighter v for PC come in CDs or are they only downloadable? gaming seems pretty expensive I'm thinking I should just buy any ordinary PC and just stick to watching anime and reading manga.

Yea, you should
Re: What Game Are You Currently Playing? by LucemFerre: 8:00am On Feb 27, 2019
obination12:
Assassin creed 3, GTA V already finished, resident evil 6 am on the second to last story, witcher 2, battlefield 3,

You don't stay in naija sha... Cuz it would take you like 6 months to finish all that with Nepa in the picture
Re: What Game Are You Currently Playing? by LucemFerre: 8:02am On Feb 27, 2019
oncolor1:
Ghost Recon Wildlands....finished the missions and currently playing the PVP (Ghost war).

The last picture looks like a BR mode, is it?

(1) (2) (3) ... (315) (316) (317) (318) (319) (320) (321) ... (501) (Reply)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 31
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.