Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,168,973 members, 7,873,124 topics. Date: Thursday, 27 June 2024 at 08:25 AM

What Game Are You Currently Playing? - Gaming (84) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Gaming / What Game Are You Currently Playing? (787468 Views)

What Game Are You Currently Playing On Ps2 Plattforms Only... / Which Game Are You Currently Playing? / What Game Can You Play 100times Without Getting Bored And Tired Of It??? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (81) (82) (83) (84) (85) (86) (87) ... (501) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: What Game Are You Currently Playing? by ritchboy(m): 8:39pm On Sep 23, 2013
dimdim001: It's only me dat u saw abi...som pple will jst b yarning balls

"It's only me that you saw abi", what are you 5 years old? Who talks like that? Nigga I'm not writing names of noise makers.

If you see nothing wrong in spamming/derailing almost every thread I go to, then crack on...
Re: What Game Are You Currently Playing? by dimdim001(m): 9:13pm On Sep 23, 2013
Re: What Game Are You Currently Playing? by LordReed(m): 10:26pm On Sep 23, 2013
Kaycee7: How many games have y'all produced?

Hey troll, are you looking for another person to insult your father? The one Mrs.Chima gave you is not enough?
Re: What Game Are You Currently Playing? by LordReed(m): 10:34pm On Sep 23, 2013
ritchboy:

GTA V is a good game for sure, but 98/100? Definitely not. Rockstar games are generally nothing less than 96-97/100 aggregate, that's absurd.

Very few games match up to Rockstar's production values. They gave you everything in their games, even Midnight Club that is not heavily story driven still gets your juices flowing.

Lemme ask you anyway, what're your examples of games deserving of high marks?
Re: What Game Are You Currently Playing? by Kaycee7(m): 11:04pm On Sep 23, 2013
Lord_Reed:

Hey troll, are you looking for another person to insult your father? The one Mrs.Chima gave you is not enough?
I asked a simple question. If y'all can't answer, then stop bashing a great game. So I encountered a few glitches and I'm not yet used to the driving mechanics but that doesn't mean I can go about yapping shi.t about a great game.
P.S. No mention of my Dad again.
Re: What Game Are You Currently Playing? by ritchboy(m): 11:06pm On Sep 23, 2013
Lord_Reed:

Very few games match up to Rockstar's production values. They gave you everything in their games, even Midnight Club that is not heavily story driven still gets your juices flowing.

Lemme ask you anyway, what're your examples of games deserving of high marks?

On Metacritic, the highest rated games on PS3/360 are GTA IV and GTA V, last I checked. RDR isn't far behind. You don't need to be a nuclear physicist to know these aren't the best games of this generation. Then again Skyrim and Oblivion are right up there as well so I guess my argument should have been "open world games are overrated"!
Re: What Game Are You Currently Playing? by Kaycee7(m): 11:11pm On Sep 23, 2013
ritchboy:

On Metacritic, the highest rated games on PS3/360 are GTA IV and GTA V, last I checked. RDR isn't far behind. You don't need to be a nuclear physicist to know these aren't the best games of this generation. Then again Skyrim and Oblivion are right up there as well so I guess my argument should have been "open world games are overrated"!
How are they overrated? Not all open world games meet critical acclaim.
Re: What Game Are You Currently Playing? by ritchboy(m): 11:21pm On Sep 23, 2013
Kaycee7: I asked a simple question. If y'all can't answer, then stop bashing a great game. So I encountered a few glitches and I'm not yet used to the driving mechanics but that doesn't mean I can go about yapping shi.t about a great game.

I didn't answer you the first time cos I thought u were just just trolling, but it seems you're actually serious...

First of all, I don't recall anyone bashing the game, so I don't know what you're on about.

Secondly, you must be a flaming mor0n if you think games shouldn't be criticized by people that don't make them.

Don't let me ever catch you saying shyte like "Blackberry is poo, iOS/Android are better" or "Magna Carta Holy Grail is average"... I will name-drop every member of your nuclear/extended family grin grin grin
Re: What Game Are You Currently Playing? by Kaycee7(m): 11:31pm On Sep 23, 2013
ritchboy:

I didn't answer you the first time cos I thought u were just just trolling, but it seems you're actually serious...

First of all, I don't recall anyone bashing the game, so I don't know what you're on about.

Secondly, you must be flaming mor0n if you think games shouldn't be criticized by people that don't make them.

Don't let me ever catch you saying shyte like "Blackberry is sh!t, iOS/Android are better" or "Magna Carta Holy Grail is average"... I will name-drop every member of your nuclear/extended family grin grin grin
You and Lord Reed must be having a joke at my expense or my rough day is dulling my brain. Anyway, if you say you ain't bashing, carry on with whatever it is you're doing. I'll re-read the thread in the morning when I'm better rested.
You can review of course. I thought you were trolling too.
And, oh yeah, BLACKBERRY SUUUUUCKS!!!
P.S. Rest of my family, no problem. Just lay of my Dad. Like I said, he's special... and He's late. I treasure his memory.

1 Like

Re: What Game Are You Currently Playing? by LordReed(m): 7:26am On Sep 24, 2013
Kaycee7: I asked a simple question. If y'all can't answer, then stop bashing a great game. So I encountered a few glitches and I'm not yet used to the driving mechanics but that doesn't mean I can go about yapping shi.t about a great game.

Then stop trolling. You didnt even read my post properly, I was "defending" Rockstar only for you to come up spitting venom. That my friend is trolling.
Re: What Game Are You Currently Playing? by LordReed(m): 7:30am On Sep 24, 2013
ritchboy:

OK so your beef is with sandbox games but then again they are the ones that give great production values. Take for instance Batman Arkham City. The other games with such great values are FPSs which IMO are the ones who get overrated most times.
Re: What Game Are You Currently Playing? by Nobody: 7:48am On Sep 24, 2013
is gta v for pc out yet?
Re: What Game Are You Currently Playing? by Nobody: 7:53am On Sep 24, 2013
pls is GTA V out for pc?
Re: What Game Are You Currently Playing? by rezy15(m): 8:01am On Sep 24, 2013
A fanatical gamer can be living next door and u wouldn't know. Drop ur number Join Cyberbunk Gaming community on whatsapp and find who it is.
Re: What Game Are You Currently Playing? by Shegunogun(m): 8:41am On Sep 24, 2013
kachiz:
have u got any other?? i have played that
gow3
Re: What Game Are You Currently Playing? by dammie3(m): 10:20am On Sep 24, 2013
Kaycee7: How many games have y'all produced?
grin cheesy no mind them jare. 97/100 is not over-rated enuf for d guy.
Re: What Game Are You Currently Playing? by LordReed(m): 11:19am On Sep 24, 2013
dammie3: grin cheesy no mind them jare. 97/100 is not over-rated enuf for d guy.

Do you even understand what he was saying?
Re: What Game Are You Currently Playing? by kachiz(m): 11:29am On Sep 24, 2013
Shegun ogun: gow3

just list them. av played gow3 too.
Re: What Game Are You Currently Playing? by Kaycee7(m): 2:54pm On Sep 24, 2013
Lord_Reed:

Do you even understand what he was saying?
Your post was kinda confusing so you're gonna have to pardon me. Seems we're on the same page.
Re: What Game Are You Currently Playing? by LordReed(m): 3:13pm On Sep 24, 2013
Kaycee7: Your post was kinda confusing so you're gonna have to pardon me. Seems we're on the same page.

Hmmm, ok you are pardoned. wink

BTW howz GTA V? I love the videos of the 3 person mechanic.
Re: What Game Are You Currently Playing? by awaeardfdfrfd: 4:02pm On Sep 24, 2013
Lord_Reed:

You don't like GTA V?

Ridiculously overrated is not even close to a fair assessment of Rockstar's prowess. GTA 3: San Andreas and Red Dead Redemption are ample proof of that.
dude gta 3 is in liberty city not san andreas and I agree that gta 5 deserves all its praise the open world in gTA 5 is BIG with lots of shit to do and with an 8gb save file for just one game? It delivers what you would expect plus it has no bugs or glitches for such a big ass game its just perfect
Re: What Game Are You Currently Playing? by LordReed(m): 4:42pm On Sep 24, 2013
awaeardfdfrfd: dude gta 3 is in liberty city not san andreas and I agree that gta 5 deserves all its praise the open world in gTA 5 is BIG with lots of shit to do and with an 8gb save file for just one game? It delivers what you would expect plus it has no bugs or glitches for such a big ass game its just perfect

My mistake, I meant GTA San Andreas.
Re: What Game Are You Currently Playing? by Kaycee7(m): 5:14pm On Sep 24, 2013
Lord_Reed:

Hmmm, ok you are pardoned. wink

BTW howz GTA V? I love the videos of the 3 person mechanic.
Well, the graphics are not as sharp as the video. I like the details and the large land scale. I haven't had the chance to explore the water. So far, we have only Michael.
P.S. I played it at a friend's place.
Re: What Game Are You Currently Playing? by LordReed(m): 5:49pm On Sep 24, 2013
Kaycee7: Well, the graphics are not as sharp as the video. I like the details and the large land scale. I haven't had the chance to explore the water. So far, we have only Michael.
P.S. I played it at a friend's place.

PS3 or Xbox 360?
Re: What Game Are You Currently Playing? by Kaycee7(m): 6:21pm On Sep 24, 2013
Lord_Reed:

PS3 or Xbox 360?
PS3
Re: What Game Are You Currently Playing? by tunjizeal: 10:23am On Sep 25, 2013
Re: What Game Are You Currently Playing? by Nobody: 1:26am On Sep 26, 2013
the game of lurv cheesy cheesy grin
Re: What Game Are You Currently Playing? by Nobody: 1:26am On Sep 26, 2013
ritchboy: .

RITCHBOY!! cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy

#ThrowSomeDsOnThat___ grin
Re: What Game Are You Currently Playing? by ritchboy(m): 2:26pm On Sep 26, 2013
@GTA V

I'll soon be at that point where i drop GTA games - When I get tired of exploring/wreaking havoc in the city and realize just how terrible most of the missions actually are cheesy

*Kails*:

RITCHBOY!! cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy

#ThrowSomeDsOnThat___ grin

lol

Hello Kails smiley
Re: What Game Are You Currently Playing? by Shegunogun(m): 3:57pm On Sep 26, 2013
kachiz:

just list them. av played gow3 too.
nt much game doe assasin creed killzone2 and prince of Persia
Re: What Game Are You Currently Playing? by awaeardfdfrfd: 4:12pm On Sep 26, 2013
Shegun ogun: nt much game doe assasin creed killzone2 and prince of Persia
I like killzone

(1) (2) (3) ... (81) (82) (83) (84) (85) (86) (87) ... (501) (Reply)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 35
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.