Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,171,407 members, 7,881,480 topics. Date: Friday, 05 July 2024 at 08:52 PM

What Game Are You Currently Playing? - Gaming (85) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Gaming / What Game Are You Currently Playing? (789169 Views)

What Game Are You Currently Playing On Ps2 Plattforms Only... / Which Game Are You Currently Playing? / What Game Can You Play 100times Without Getting Bored And Tired Of It??? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (82) (83) (84) (85) (86) (87) (88) ... (501) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: What Game Are You Currently Playing? by Shegunogun(m): 11:48pm On Sep 26, 2013
awaeardfdfrfd: I like killzone
what game do you have
Re: What Game Are You Currently Playing? by LordReed(m): 2:36am On Sep 27, 2013
ritchboy: @GTA V

I'll soon be at that point where i drop GTA games - When I get tired of exploring/wreaking havoc in the city and realize just how terrible most of the missions actually are cheesy

Terrible from the moral perspective or from the gameplay perspective?
Re: What Game Are You Currently Playing? by kachiz(m): 2:47pm On Sep 27, 2013
Shegun ogun: nt much game doe assasin creed killzone2 and prince of Persia

Assasins creed 3?
Re: What Game Are You Currently Playing? by Najyin(m): 1:14am On Sep 28, 2013
Hi guys. Pls who can help me with the step by step details of how to install winning eleven 9. It always shows 'wrong disc inserted'. But I believe the software is good.
Re: What Game Are You Currently Playing? by awaeardfdfrfd: 3:51pm On Sep 28, 2013
Currently playing final fantasy crisis core on psp
Re: What Game Are You Currently Playing? by Shegunogun(m): 1:30am On Sep 29, 2013
kachiz:

Assasins creed 3?
if I have 3 I will be willing to swap with tlos I have 1 and am willing to sell ma old disc gow3 darksiders and assasin creed for 6k all of dem or anybody willing to swap
Re: What Game Are You Currently Playing? by MrChris1(m): 7:49am On Sep 29, 2013
Are you interested in playing FIFA 14 or PES 2014 online? If Yes! Send me your username.......
Re: What Game Are You Currently Playing? by Nobody: 1:11pm On Sep 29, 2013
Hi, I'm currently playing Skyrim, LA Noire, Max Payne 3, Tomb Raider, and Sims 3. Just bought a PS3 with GTA V. Don't usually go for consoles, am a die-hard PC gamer, but for GTA, a console was necessary, otherwise I'd have to wait till the end of next year for the PC version to come out. Haven't launched the PS3 yet. Will do that when I get back from my vacation.

3 Likes

Re: What Game Are You Currently Playing? by dimdim001(m): 2:09pm On Sep 29, 2013
kidkay: Hi, I'm currently playing Skyrim, LA Noire, Max Payne 3, Tomb Raider, and Sims 3. Just bought a PS3 with GTA V. Don't usually go for consoles, am a die-hard PC gamer, but for GTA, a console was necessary, otherwise I'd have to wait till the end of next year for the PC version to come out. Haven't launched the PS3 yet. Will do that when I get back from my vacation.

I'm guessing u aren't female undecided
Re: What Game Are You Currently Playing? by rezy15(m): 3:30pm On Sep 29, 2013
dimdim001:

Hehehehe....busted!!!
Re: What Game Are You Currently Playing? by Nobody: 3:50pm On Sep 29, 2013
dimdim001:

I'm not a girl!!! OMG, what do I tell my mom! And she's been putting me in dresses all my life!!! Oh no! shocked
Re: What Game Are You Currently Playing? by awaeardfdfrfd: 4:08pm On Sep 29, 2013
kidkay:

I'm not a girl!!! OMG, what do I tell my mom! And she's been putting me in dresses all my life!!! Oh no! shocked
WTH is this? Where there girls here before What are you getting at
Re: What Game Are You Currently Playing? by Nobody: 5:51pm On Sep 29, 2013
awaeardfdfrfd: WTH is this? Where there girls here before What are you getting at

Mr dimdim, thinks girls don't game. Or is this a guy only thread?
I AM a GirL/female/woman, with breasts and hips and all that good stuff. And yes I do spend a good amount of my free time gaming. I also spend a load of money investing in games. I take it, that's not a problem. Is it boyz? cool
Re: What Game Are You Currently Playing? by smajatt(m): 6:18pm On Sep 29, 2013
kidkay:

I AM a GirL/female/woman, with breasts and hips and all that good stuff. And yes I do spend a good amount of my free time gaming. I also spend a load of money investing in games. I take it, that's not a problem. Is it boyz? cool
nothing do u joor,u ar fit 2 go.
My sista is a gal nd am confident when it coms 2 fifa nd mortal combat she can takle even sum guys here.
Pls hw much cn i get ps3 either new or fairly used,i rily nid 2 play gta v nd gearz of war 3.

1 Like

Re: What Game Are You Currently Playing? by Nobody: 6:57pm On Sep 29, 2013
I bought mine online for about 45k for both the ps3 and the Gta V. It was a bundle set. That is on amazon.com. So my friend brought it to naija for me.
Re: What Game Are You Currently Playing? by dimdim001(m): 7:22pm On Sep 29, 2013
kidkay:

I dint say gals dnt game oo...jst impressed wiv ur games, do u play online?...anyhwz, dere is a whatsapp grp of gamers ( jst 1 gal dere & we cld do wiv anodasmiley ), u cld join if ure interested

1 Like

Re: What Game Are You Currently Playing? by Nobody: 7:45pm On Sep 29, 2013
dimdim001:

I dint say gals dnt game oo...jst impressed wiv ur games, do u play online?...anyhwz, dere is a whatsapp grp of gamers ( jst 1 gal dere & we cld do wiv anodasmiley ), u cld join if ure interested

true you didn't, but you seemed soooo shocked! Anyway, what's the group like? man must dey careful with groups. I don't do online really. Not for any particular reason, just never entered the multiplayer scene before.
Re: What Game Are You Currently Playing? by dimdim001(m): 8:02pm On Sep 29, 2013
kidkay:

true you didn't, but you seemed soooo shocked! Anyway, what's the group like? man must dey careful with groups. I don't do online really. Not for any particular reason, just never entered the multiplayer scene before.

The grp is fun, bt u hv 2 b a game noob cos u cld easily b over-shadowed wiv game talk, dere r ps3, xbox360, & pc gamers dere...and also u shld test online gaming, it's rily rily rily sooooo much fun
Re: What Game Are You Currently Playing? by wkid(m): 12:47pm On Sep 30, 2013
smajatt:
nothing do u joor,u ar fit 2 go.
My sista is a gal nd am confident when it coms 2 fifa nd mortal combat she can takle even sum guys here.
Pls hw much cn i get ps3 either new or fairly used,i rily nid 2 play gta v nd gearz of war 3.
Gears of war 3 is exclusive to X360. If u want to jailbreak the PS3 & play pirated games for as low as N2000 don't go for a PS3 with a CFW higher than 3.55. The higher versions are not easy to jailbreak in Nigeria. Most 500Gb PS3s come with higher CFW. Except if u intend to play online and can spare N9000 for a game.
Re: What Game Are You Currently Playing? by awaeardfdfrfd: 4:10pm On Sep 30, 2013
kidkay:

I find that cool and preety attractive embarassed lol
Re: What Game Are You Currently Playing? by Nobody: 8:16pm On Sep 30, 2013
dimdim001:

The grp is fun, bt u hv 2 b a game noob cos u cld easily b over-shadowed wiv game talk, dere r ps3, xbox360, & pc gamers dere...and also u shld test online gaming, it's rily rily rily sooooo much fun

Haha, really. Not a problem sha.
Re: What Game Are You Currently Playing? by Nobody: 8:17pm On Sep 30, 2013
awaeardfdfrfd: I find that cool and preety attractive embarassed lol

grin
Re: What Game Are You Currently Playing? by smajatt(m): 11:36pm On Sep 30, 2013
wkid:
Gears of war 3 is exclusive to X360. If u want to jailbreak the PS3 & play pirated games for as low as N2000 don't go for a PS3 with a CFW higher than 3.55. The higher versions are not easy to jailbreak in Nigeria. Most 500Gb PS3s come with higher CFW. Except if u intend to play online and can spare N9000 for a game.
tnx wil folow ur advice.i love nairaland.
Re: What Game Are You Currently Playing? by smajatt(m): 11:40pm On Sep 30, 2013
kidkay: I bought mine online for about 45k for both the ps3 and the Gta V. It was a bundle set. That is on amazon.com. So my friend brought it to naija for me.
pls did u use d naira mastercard? Nd do u tink dy wil ship to nigeria? Nd wch courier is d best for stufs lyk dis? Cos av heard ugly stories abt dis couriers.
Re: What Game Are You Currently Playing? by awaeardfdfrfd: 10:47pm On Oct 03, 2013
Anyone else's mouth watering over that GTA 5? Saving up to buy mine in computer village
Re: What Game Are You Currently Playing? by LordReed(m): 10:39am On Oct 04, 2013
Splinter Cell: Blacklist. Sam Fisher is back and badder!!!
Re: What Game Are You Currently Playing? by ovokefe: 1:10pm On Oct 04, 2013
wat do u expect! Am playin pes football.dam! Wat a wayward finish!
Re: What Game Are You Currently Playing? by Shegunogun(m): 3:04pm On Oct 04, 2013
ovokefe: wat do u expect! Am playin pes football.dam! Wat a wayward finish!
you can't expect a player of such qualities chances like this he punishes you he punishes everyone
Re: What Game Are You Currently Playing? by Nobody: 3:55pm On Oct 04, 2013
smajatt:
pls did u use d naira mastercard? Nd do u tink dy wil ship to nigeria? Nd wch courier is d best for stufs lyk dis? Cos av heard ugly stories abt dis couriers.

Yeah I used naira mastercard, but I had it delivered to my friend in the usa. She then gave her brother to bring it. Cost of delivery straight to Nigeria will be too high since it is only one item
Re: What Game Are You Currently Playing? by Anthony5745: 8:03pm On Oct 04, 2013
Pes, mortal combat precipitation, god hand, jet li rise 2 honour and gauntlet
Re: What Game Are You Currently Playing? by MADent: 12:37pm On Oct 06, 2013
So why are all the Celebrity Gamers Tweeting about @ThePlayersNG tho.. is that the celebrity gaming community?
Re: What Game Are You Currently Playing? by MADent: 12:38pm On Oct 06, 2013
I just finished Resident evil 6 and Uncharted 3.. am onto GTA 5 now lol... Ff @ThePlayersNG

(1) (2) (3) ... (82) (83) (84) (85) (86) (87) (88) ... (501) (Reply)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 36
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.