Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,187,036 members, 7,931,551 topics. Date: Monday, 26 August 2024 at 08:21 AM

Why I Am Running For President - Osinbajo Declares For 2023 - Politics (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Why I Am Running For President - Osinbajo Declares For 2023 (31949 Views)

Why I Am Running To Be Nigeria's President - Bola Ahmed Tinubu / 2023: I Am Running As A Presidential Aspirant, Not Nothern Aspirant - Lawan / Osinbajo Declares NBA Virtual Annual Conference Open (Photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Why I Am Running For President - Osinbajo Declares For 2023 by mobilenewsnetwo: 8:21am On Apr 11, 2022
Re: Why I Am Running For President - Osinbajo Declares For 2023 by chiefolododo(m): 8:21am On Apr 11, 2022
slawormiir:
Damnnn niggar
You have no reason
Your reason is to continue the embezzlement of money

But you know the funny thing boy...the house boy in aso rock

You and Tinubu will never be our president come 2023.
I can bet my balls on that
I tell you the truth,he is the next president.
Re: Why I Am Running For President - Osinbajo Declares For 2023 by 24SEVEN: 8:21am On Apr 11, 2022
Osinbajo should sit his sorry ass down.
Re: Why I Am Running For President - Osinbajo Declares For 2023 by PROPHETmichael: 8:22am On Apr 11, 2022
As the current VP, your impact hasn't been felt, your voice on crucial national issues that is troubling the nation is nowhere to be found. You stood on the side of the oppressors inorder not to lose your job. I will rather vote Buhari for a third term than to vote for you.

3 Likes

Re: Why I Am Running For President - Osinbajo Declares For 2023 by CSTRR: 8:22am On Apr 11, 2022
When Joe Biden was running for president, he ran on the strength of what he and Obama accomplished together.
He campaigned on Obama's mandate.

Here in Nigeria, this clown wants us to vote for him on vibes and insha Allah.

And you wonder why third world nations are trapped in poverty and underdevelopment.

2 Likes

Re: Why I Am Running For President - Osinbajo Declares For 2023 by Oluwomonext212(m): 8:22am On Apr 11, 2022
We all know how Nigeria politics works, deputy doesn't always have their ways or says. Especially when your boss has a cabal who sees you as a threat to their own decisions. As a deputy in Nigeria political office, you can only try, you can not dictate.
Heathrow44:
one thing osj has used as a strength is his ability to talk, but a good orator doesn't mean one is a good leader, infact Nigerians now need a president that doesn't talk too much but everybody feels the impact of his governance, we are not going to buy into any other scam and get rich quick scheme for another 4yrs like tradermoni and other scams which I never got, what osj is clamoring he's going to do, y didn't he do.it.in the 7yrs in office, y didn't he propose this grand plans and ideas to his principal and let's mitigate our nose dive to poverty, osj is trying to score cheap political points with people in idp and military when he is responsible for putting this people in the condition they are, if osj had any.conscience left in him, he should be apologizing to this people and offering his resignation,.but that's the thing with Nigerian politics
Re: Why I Am Running For President - Osinbajo Declares For 2023 by Nobody: 8:23am On Apr 11, 2022
Snitch o
Re: Why I Am Running For President - Osinbajo Declares For 2023 by CSTRR: 8:23am On Apr 11, 2022
chiefolododo:
I tell you the truth,he is the next president.
And that would be your lose.

Suffer never tire una.
Re: Why I Am Running For President - Osinbajo Declares For 2023 by Nobody: 8:24am On Apr 11, 2022
slawormiir:
Damnnn niggar
You have no reason
Your reason is to continue the embezzlement of money

But you know the funny thing boy...the house boy in aso rock

You and Tinubu will never be our president come 2023.
I can bet my balls on that
Tinubu ll be president. Osinbajo is a snitch!
Re: Why I Am Running For President - Osinbajo Declares For 2023 by Nobody: 8:24am On Apr 11, 2022
happney65:

Number one is to aggressively slow down population growth. That one gangan is the koko. We don't know we are sitting on a gun of gun powder yet,we think na joke we dey

Make we continue

nigeria need to follow China reproduction policies, I support Population cut down, and we need a real representation of how many we re in this country, we may be more than 200M with the way people don't allow me to walk in the road in peace with bulging and shoulder butting, But immediately u bring up a bill about Population control the north are the first to shoot down the bill like a TAAD shoots down Missles

1 Like

Re: Why I Am Running For President - Osinbajo Declares For 2023 by simpleseyi: 8:24am On Apr 11, 2022
This was how Judas Iscariot started, we all know how he ended. This is is Judas Ismango.
Re: Why I Am Running For President - Osinbajo Declares For 2023 by VPN11(m): 8:25am On Apr 11, 2022
Since Democracy returned to Nigeria in 1999, that's 23 years ago, The South East has not produced the President or the VP, without mincing words, 2023 is the turn of the South East. All parties ought to zone to the South East. This is good for fairness and stability.

South West
They say one good turn deserves another.
Alex Ekwueme formed PDP; furthermore he helped to bring Obasanjo out of Abacaha"s dungeon to make him president; to appease southwest for the demise of Abiola ;Return the favor nah.

South South
We voted massively for Jonathan.

North.
We formed APC
Ogbonaya Onu.believing strongly in his dreams, Onu opened discussions with Buhari of the CPC. They exchanged ideas and ideals. They worked on the opportunities that a merger presented and soon agreed that Onu’s ANPP and CPC could work together. But there was another issues, how to bring South-West into the merger. At the time, the South-West was firmly in the grips of AC, owned by Bola Tinubu. Onu led the charge. Talks opened. Onu remained positive on the outcomes. He saw opportunities where some conservative allies saw roadblocks. He did not relent. Soon, AC collapsed into the merger and APC was born. The rest of the story is captured in Dr. Onu’s book. Onu was strategic to the formation of APC. He provided a template that turned the party into a mass movement, which enveloped Nigeria and offered hope. The rest, as they say, is history.

Onu. Formed APC and Ndigbo supported power to return to the north ;both PDP formed by Alex Ekwueme dittoed that sentiment as well
Atiku (PDP) =North
Buhari (APC) =North.

Wetin Igbos do una?
E don reach our turn now;una wan shift the goal post.
Are we still at war?

1 Like

Re: Why I Am Running For President - Osinbajo Declares For 2023 by CSTRR: 8:25am On Apr 11, 2022
Oluwomonext212:
We all know how Nigeria politics works, deputy doesn't always have their ways or says. Especially when your boss has a cabal who sees you as a threat to their own decisions. As a deputy in Nigeria political office, you can only try, you can not dictate.
Did osinbajo tell you all this?

Where is the proof that a cabal can stop the vice president of Nigeria?

This is the same useless sentiments that you people gave us in 2015 of how buhari will fight insecurity and osinbajo will tackle the economy.

7yrs down the line, and everything is upside down.

Now you are trying to sell your ignorant people another round of bullshit so that they can suffer for the next 8 years.
Re: Why I Am Running For President - Osinbajo Declares For 2023 by Jennyclay(f): 8:25am On Apr 11, 2022
SmartPolician:
In a sane country, Osinbajo would not even think of declaring for president. What exactly would campaign with? Hunger and insecurity?
A Vice President who goes about delivering lectures and speaking like a man who's not in government. Nigerians are not ready yet grin
Nigerians love suffering and smiling.. So don't blame them. If you speak against him now, they're gonna call you children of hate.
Re: Why I Am Running For President - Osinbajo Declares For 2023 by SOFTSKILL: 8:25am On Apr 11, 2022
OyeofIkoTuN:
uhmmn....No tinubu urchins here to bash him,only igbo candidates and Bello them dey bash.. Wait not even a single Baba Chicago supporter throw shade. I'm dreaming..

They won't because they understand it is a contest unlike the Osus who have been criticising Jagaban even before he declare interest just because he is not from their tribe and they are jealous of his achievements. Any Osu candidate will be seriously criticized as a way of pay back, we are getting there gradually.
Re: Why I Am Running For President - Osinbajo Declares For 2023 by ALLNIGERIANSMAD(m): 8:26am On Apr 11, 2022
Angrygoat:
I will never vote 4u bastard thief.
brain tumor I guess
Re: Why I Am Running For President - Osinbajo Declares For 2023 by Mooh247: 8:26am On Apr 11, 2022
First day of campaign and I am already impressed

But sorry Sir ... Bola Ahmed Tinubu is the man for me and my people, should he drop out of the race then I will vigorously Campaign for you sir
Re: Why I Am Running For President - Osinbajo Declares For 2023 by nengiscrib: 8:26am On Apr 11, 2022
I slightly disagree. The name is Vice, Vice president. Meaning he will only deputize if the incumbent is not on sit. We all know how far that has gone.

On the case of him being there for 7 years, yeah he's been. But remember that when he took the position of the president during Buhari's absence, we kind of had a breath of fresh air.

He's been in power (well, deputy power), meaning he's seen the irregularities around power and would have most certainly come up with a plan on how to tackle such issues.

I like the fact that he's coming out, yes I also believe it should be the turn of the Southeast. Right now I prefer someone that can fix Nigeria's

the problem as opposed to being tribalistic. In all honesty, I don't see Tinibu or Atiku as the right candidates. In fact, let more credible candidates

declare their intentions, so we can choose the best from the supposed good, as opposed to the best of the worst.

DontBullshitMe:
I have a very big problem with Osibanjo's declaration.

The declaration for Presidency by Osibanjo is borne out of nothing but greediness. C'mon, this man has been in Aso rock for almost 7 years and spent about 1 of it being the President.

Isn't it obvious to him that Nigeria is fundamentally unfixable. To fix Nigeria, there are some harsh, unpopular policies that need to be executed and promoted nationwide. One of them is : to aggressively slow down population growth. Another is : coming to realization that Nigeria is not a very rich country, and taking active steps to foster industrialization so that taxation can be more aggressive.

Osibanjo himself knows he can't fix Nigeria, who is he deceiving?

A person who has never held any position of authority in Aso rock can still pardoned for thinking they can fix Nigeria on the basis of ignorance.

1 Like

Re: Why I Am Running For President - Osinbajo Declares For 2023 by justmi1: 8:26am On Apr 11, 2022
I read most comments about him being part of this government and he can't make a difference.

Being in commander in chief is different from vice; vice president power and influence is very limited and undermined due to political factors.

We could see what he tried to do when he was acting president. I feel he can make a difference.

2 Likes

Re: Why I Am Running For President - Osinbajo Declares For 2023 by NwokoloOwa: 8:26am On Apr 11, 2022
They the south west want to play us. Tinubu and Osinbajo are one. It's a game. If you know, you know.
Re: Why I Am Running For President - Osinbajo Declares For 2023 by farem: 8:27am On Apr 11, 2022
Basicend:
He has brain. . But am not sure about his lion and madman qualities.

You have be bold and knowledgeable madman to successfully lead Nigeria. .

But who else does APC have? Tinubu for me is a vegetable just Buhari. . Dem cause nna ni?

What then is the use of the brain? He has been to where the retired heads of state scared to thread and yet you said no madman whatever.
You want to agree until he straps bombs to Sambisa? Common!
Re: Why I Am Running For President - Osinbajo Declares For 2023 by DontBullshitMe: 8:27am On Apr 11, 2022
Kilometres:

Atiku that all you Yamirir supported/supporting has never been to Asok Rock before?
I seriously doubt your sanity.

Where in that post did I actively express support for Atiku?
Re: Why I Am Running For President - Osinbajo Declares For 2023 by Nobody: 8:27am On Apr 11, 2022
Oluwomonext212:

u can't dictate? but u can as hell write a letter to the president on how u feel he can change the country or give it to his chief of staff to communicate to.the president, if I'm the president I would feel betrayed that the person that served in my administration and has solutions didn't bring it up but has gone along t put it up as his own,I would feel thay this person used me as a platform to pursue personal interests and I.wont take that likely
Re: Why I Am Running For President - Osinbajo Declares For 2023 by Nobody: 8:28am On Apr 11, 2022
DontBullshitMe:

The declaration for Presidency by Osibanjo is borne out of nothing but greediness. C'mon, this man has been in Aso rock for almost 7 years and spent about 1 of it being the President.

Isn't it obvious to him that Nigeria is fundamentally unfixable. To fix Nigeria, there are some harsh, unpopular policies that need to be executed and promoted nationwide. One of them is : to aggressively slow down population growth. Another is : coming to realization that Nigeria is not a very rich country, and taking active steps to foster industrialization so that taxation can be more aggressive.

A person who has never held any position of authority in Aso rock can still pardoned for thinking they can fix Nigeria on the basis of ignorance.

One person no fit fix the nation. Nah people and process.

Let him do his part.

1 Like

Re: Why I Am Running For President - Osinbajo Declares For 2023 by Allisgud: 8:28am On Apr 11, 2022
Gabsozo:
You are very qualified but your street credibility Is not top notch.
Nigeria needs an educated street president

Obasanjo wike otom elrufai Fayose dino ngige

These are men with steel balls. Even Lai Mohammed.

They have their corrupt sides no doubts but they will make this country embrace peace by all means necessary.
u mention elrufai wetin u dey talk self
Re: Why I Am Running For President - Osinbajo Declares For 2023 by Oluwomonext212(m): 8:28am On Apr 11, 2022
You have a point not just an opinion bro. But mind you, Nigeria politics do not create room for a vice to act, in fact if care is not taken you can be replaced. Just imagine the few times Buhari delegated to this man in his first term in office, he acted like the man he's forgetting there is a cabal that always says otherwise, and Buhari wasn't happy about his decisions because the cabals were not happy. Left to me, I see him as the fair devil we still have today between apc and pdp... I'm a pdp man but won't vote atiku when I have PYO
Heathrow44:

osibanjo talks like a Winston Churchill in a buhari's pedigree and good speech don't pay the bills bro
Re: Why I Am Running For President - Osinbajo Declares For 2023 by farem: 8:28am On Apr 11, 2022
Romanoff:

So who would you vote for?

Check his monika. IT will vote for ITS mate! Lol
Re: Why I Am Running For President - Osinbajo Declares For 2023 by gaddafe(m): 8:29am On Apr 11, 2022
DontBullshitMe:

I am surprised Nigerians are sensible. I have been seriously insulted on this forum for saying some of the things you said above. Don't be surprised when they come after you.
Re: Why I Am Running For President - Osinbajo Declares For 2023 by CSTRR: 8:29am On Apr 11, 2022
Buhari has spent more time outside Nigeria than any other president.

Which means osibanjo has been acting president for a longer time than most vice pesidents.

What has he done with it?
What impact has he made?

The office of the vice president is currently directing a huge chunk of the economic policy of Nigeria.

Where is the positive end results?
What is the state of the economy?

If you clowns fall another yeye empty nice sounding speeches again, that is your cup of tea.

I no kuku dey feed anybody.
Re: Why I Am Running For President - Osinbajo Declares For 2023 by DontBullshitMe: 8:29am On Apr 11, 2022
DoctorOlasDesk:

God bless you. Spot on
Amen, and you too chief.
Re: Why I Am Running For President - Osinbajo Declares For 2023 by SIONKPO1(m): 8:29am On Apr 11, 2022
I pity Umahi,Immediately he declares for Presidency Court will remove him Its getting dirty

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply)

President Tinubu Watch & Celebrates Super Eagles Win Against Cameroon (Video) / Bamise Ayanwole: Soldiers, Police Take Over Ojota Park Over Planned Protest / AIT Received N10 Billion For Damaging Documentaries

Viewing this topic: 1 guest(s)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 63
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.