Stats: 3,182,342 members, 7,917,070 topics. Date: Saturday, 10 August 2024 at 05:11 PM

Osinachi's Husband, Peter Nwanchukwu Not A Dunamis Pastor Or Leader - Source - Crime - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / Osinachi's Husband, Peter Nwanchukwu Not A Dunamis Pastor Or Leader - Source (845 Views)

Kuje Jailbreak : Osinachi's Husband, Nwachukwu Missing / 'Cancer Killed My Wife' - Osinachi's Husband Cries As Court Remands Him (Video) / Alizee's Husband, Peter Nielsen, Arraigned In Court Today (2) (3) (4)

Osinachi's Husband, Peter Nwanchukwu Not A Dunamis Pastor Or Leader - Source by PeterOnu(m): 2:18pm On Apr 11, 2022
The Dunamis Church international gospel centre(DIGC) has debunked the speculation on social media and some media outfits that the late gospel singer's husband, Peter Nwachukwu is a pastor in the church.

This is coming after the late angelic voice crooner of Ekwueme, Osinachi Nwachukwu who allegedly died due to alleged complications from domestic violence perpetrated by her husband.

But Nigerians, apparently disappointed by the many questionable circumstances surrounding her passage took to their social media handles and some media outfits to raise queries on the role her Church, the popular Dunamis played in at least saving her life.

Pastor Paul Enenche the spiritual head of the church is not spared in this direction as the queries are being heaped on his doorsteps to tell Nigerians what actually transpired.

The commonality in the queries being raised by Nigerians is whether the church is not aware and what did Dr Enenche as the head did in his capacity to alleviate Osinachi’s travails.

According to a source who crave not to be named in print, Mr Peter Nwachukwu is not a Pastor in Dunamis Church, he is not even an elder or leader in any capacity in church.

He said, “Dunamis Church international does not entertain any form of domestic violence no matter how little it is. Our spiritual father Dr Paul Enenche is never aware of what Osinachi was going through in terms of physical abuse. I can vouch for him on that because if he was aware, he would make sure the matter is resolved without any delay. And even at that, the diseased was very protective of her husband’s image and reputation as is typical of any responsible wife.

The passing of Late Osinachi no doubt created a great void in the Body of Christ. We love her but God loves her most' and may her soul rest in perfect peace”, he said.

Similarly, her elder sister, Ms Favour Made, in an interview with journalists on Sunday, explained that her sister did not died from cancer of the throat as reported in some media, she said "my sister died as a result of cluster of blood in the chest from the kicking she allegedly got from her husband, Peter Nwachukwu".
According to her, the husband, Peter Nwachukwu hit her with his leg on the chest.

All these while, he had been beating her but my sister hid all that she was passing through from us and even from the church.

Before now, we told her to come out of the marriage, we told her that they are not divorcing, that it’s just separation. But she felt that God is against divorce.

Source: https://www.naijavoicenews.com/osinachis-husband-peter-nwanchukwu-not-a-dunamis-pastor-source/

Re: Osinachi's Husband, Peter Nwanchukwu Not A Dunamis Pastor Or Leader - Source by Hezzyluv: 2:23pm On Apr 11, 2022
Beautiful woman cry
Re: Osinachi's Husband, Peter Nwanchukwu Not A Dunamis Pastor Or Leader - Source by HRHQueenPhil(f): 2:31pm On Apr 11, 2022
the conclusion of the matter is that madam will not come back to life, her children are now orphaned and her boxer husband will rot in jail
your own story dosent have to end this way
embrace our LORD JESUS CHRIST and enrol urslf in the school of the Spirit

benefits of the school of the Spirit?
Know our LORD JESUS CHRIST WELL so u wont fall for fake prophets and doctrines
removes mountain of issues away from u and even if they come, its to make u stronger and so u can help someone experiencing such in the future, its a test BUT never to last long..HE will equip u with RODS that HE taught u earlier so u can overcome

Best School of the Spirit..
Bible believing church..i know just two..LIVING FAITH CHURCH WINNERS and KOINONIA ministry
house fellowship especially Winners own on saturday, highly enriching and u get to ask questions
testimonies
personal retreats
christian books and messages
walking in the Spirit by saying bye bye to canality so Holy Spirit can speak
reducing noise around u and midnight prayers
Re: Osinachi's Husband, Peter Nwanchukwu Not A Dunamis Pastor Or Leader - Source by Dikegodspower(m): 2:44pm On Apr 11, 2022
The man must rot in jail.
Re: Osinachi's Husband, Peter Nwanchukwu Not A Dunamis Pastor Or Leader - Source by Realmi: 3:44pm On Apr 11, 2022
' our spiritual father grin
The way Nigerians immortalize all this men of God ehn

Atimes I wonder if they respect God this way...

If ur fellow man is ur spiritual father, then wat is God to u,,, heavenly father

Re: Osinachi's Husband, Peter Nwanchukwu Not A Dunamis Pastor Or Leader - Source by Dollarremix(m): 9:13pm On Apr 11, 2022
Wahala
Re: Osinachi's Husband, Peter Nwanchukwu Not A Dunamis Pastor Or Leader - Source by ERockson: 9:25pm On Apr 11, 2022
Re: Osinachi's Husband, Peter Nwanchukwu Not A Dunamis Pastor Or Leader - Source by Valkrie: 10:10pm On Apr 11, 2022
HRHQueenPhil:
the conclusion of the matter is that madam will not come back to life, her children are now orphaned and her boxer husband will rot in jail
your own story dosent have to end this way
embrace our LORD JESUS CHRIST and enrol urslf in the school of the Spirit

benefits of the school of the Spirit?
Know our LORD JESUS CHRIST WELL so u wont fall for fake prophets and doctrines
removes mountain of issues away from u and even if they come, its to make u stronger and so u can help someone experiencing such in the future, its a test BUT never to last long..HE will equip u with RODS that HE taught u earlier so u can overcome

Best School of the Spirit..
Bible believing church..i know just two..LIVING FAITH CHURCH WINNERS and KOINONIA ministry
house fellowship especially Winners own on saturday, highly enriching and u get to ask questions
testimonies
personal retreats
christian books and messages
walking in the Spirit by saying bye bye to canality so Holy Spirit can speak
reducing noise around u and midnight prayers

Look at you...!!
Did any of you care to hear the husband own side of the story...listening to a one side story and judge is a stupidity of the highest order...!! Did you people know the emotional torture the man have been passing through in the hands of the woman all these years that culminate into their physical altercation...?

Nonsense....!!
Re: Osinachi's Husband, Peter Nwanchukwu Not A Dunamis Pastor Or Leader - Source by HRHQueenPhil(f): 11:18am On Apr 22, 2022
Valkrie:

Look at you...!!
Did any of you care to hear the husband own side of the story...listening to a one side story and judge is a stupidity of the highest order...!! Did you people know the emotional torture the man have been passing through in the hands of the woman all these years that culminate into their physical altercation...?

Nonsense....!!

grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin so everyone is sudenly accusing him falsely okwaya?
there is NO smoke without fire and I am not accusing the husband of anything, I know its something bigger than the husband himself
U DO NOT treat your cash cow anyhow, thats why someone will wake up and go to work by 4:30 am everyday including weekends, why? its his or her cashcow...same with a human being, So when someone is maltreating his source of income, that IS A WICKED SPIRIT controlling him
I blame the late wife and all family members because speaking UP wld have profered a solution to this issue

How Do I Collect My Money Back From A Fraudulent Sisters Husband / Who Will Pay For This? / New Scam In Telegram Please Be Aware