Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,177,859 members, 7,902,723 topics. Date: Saturday, 27 July 2024 at 03:07 PM

New Scam In Telegram Please Be Aware - Crime - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / New Scam In Telegram Please Be Aware (722 Views)

Businessman Raises Alarm Over A New Scam In Town (video) / Full List Of Nigerians Indicted For $1.1B Internet Scam In The US / Concerned Nairalander Warns The Public About A Popular Scam In Nigeria!!! (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

New Scam In Telegram Please Be Aware by Idkpan: 6:53am On Jul 26
Please be aware of this new Scam in Telegram, the front as a business with staff using the Jiji platform, in fact they convince you that they are making money from making ng orders and refunding the orders, the trick is first to give you some money to draw your attention as legit then they scam you when you make a large deposit, they first gain your trust from giving you 30% of your small deposits then they scam you when you a make a life deposit, it's a well orchestrates scheme, from the images you would see how there reps would convince you and say they are from jiji, please just block them immediately they are scammers, you don't have to listen to what they say.. Block and report them to telegram authorities, this guys have scammed a lot of people pls share around to reduce victims

2 Likes

Re: New Scam In Telegram Please Be Aware by Idkpan: 6:55am On Jul 26
This guys are unbelievable, they have scammed so many Nigerians.. Please be aware and share this new telegram scammers

Re: New Scam In Telegram Please Be Aware by dawnomike(m): 8:29am On Jul 26
Idkpan:
Please be aware of this new Scam in Telegram, the front as a business with staff using the Jiji platform, in fact they convince you that they are making money from making ng orders and refunding the orders, the trick is first to give you some money to draw your attention as legit then they scam you when you make a large deposit, they first gain your trust from giving you 30% of your small deposits then they scam you when you a make a life deposit, it's a well orchestrates scheme, from the images you would see how there reps would convince you and say they are from jiji, please just block them immediately they are scammers, you don't have to listen to what they say.. Block and report them to telegram authorities, this guys have scammed a lot of people pls share around to reduce victims
Telegram is the land of scammers... You just have to be extra careful.
Re: New Scam In Telegram Please Be Aware by BabaHenry(m): 8:42am On Jul 26
Na mugu and desperate person go fall for this kind of Scam na, too good to be true..
He get one wey contact me like that... Na 3 times I chop their money clean mouth.. they just block me comot for their group and DMs cheesy grin cheesy

1 Like

Re: New Scam In Telegram Please Be Aware by BabaHenry(m): 8:43am On Jul 26
Abeg gimme their Username make I check am out

1 Like

Re: New Scam In Telegram Please Be Aware by eteebanky1: 1:35pm On Jul 26
BabaHenry:
Na mugu and desperate person go fall for this kind of Scam na, too good to be true..
He get one wey contact me like that... Na 3 times I chop their money clean mouth.. they just block me comot for their group and DMs cheesy grin cheesy

Omo ogbon🙌
Re: New Scam In Telegram Please Be Aware by Jerryben1212: 2:07pm On Jul 26
Re: New Scam In Telegram Please Be Aware by Akanbibabatunde(m): 8:30pm On Jul 26
How did they get in contact with you or how did you guys met so one can be aware

(1) (Reply)

Pastor Arraigned Over Alleged N2.5m Fraud / Businessman Assassinated In Ogun / 65-year-old Man In Sfu Net For Impersonation

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 13
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.