Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,182,334 members, 7,917,036 topics. Date: Saturday, 10 August 2024 at 04:19 PM

The Tinubu-Osinbajo Storm in A Teacup - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / The Tinubu-Osinbajo Storm in A Teacup (338 Views)

'Tinubu Can’t Hold A Teacup’ — Najaatu Muhammad / Desmond Elliot Thanks Tinubu, Osinbajo And Others After His Victory / Professor Osinbajo Storm The Ancient Town To Canvass Votes For PMB Ondo State: (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

The Tinubu-Osinbajo Storm in A Teacup by ScamHunter: 11:51am On Apr 12, 2022
I have been amused with the brewing war between these two men. I wonder if they would replicate the storm in a teacup between Awolowo and Akintola. Why this is interesting and what I'm looking out for is how these two men will effectively cancel out each other and give another region a deserved win. What is it again about betrayal and two-facedness? I have always known that it'll come to this. What's amusing is that their followers are all now confused. This is a true definition of tribal implosion out of greed for undeserved power.
Re: The Tinubu-Osinbajo Storm in A Teacup by successmatters(m): 11:51am On Apr 12, 2022
While the other region is going foe concensus candidate.
Re: The Tinubu-Osinbajo Storm in A Teacup by ScamHunter: 11:52am On Apr 12, 2022
What is obvious is that one of these men have backing of the powers that be, with the single aim of neutralizing the other.
Re: The Tinubu-Osinbajo Storm in A Teacup by Mooh247: 11:56am On Apr 12, 2022
cool

Two of my children are competing in the Olympics... This only increases my chances of becoming a father to a Gold Medalist

Yorubas are far more educated, liberal and sophisticated to play politics of bitterness or forceful consensus

May Eledumare let the best man win among the two sons of Odua contesting for the number one office

2 Likes

Re: The Tinubu-Osinbajo Storm in A Teacup by ScamHunter: 11:59am On Apr 12, 2022
Mooh247:
Two of my children are competing in the Olympics... This only increases my chances of becoming a father to a Medalist
Hahaha.... 2 of your children have been seeded in the same group. That increases the chance of elimination. Why do you think FIFA uses past champions to seed? They're avoiding early elimination for Europe and South America because Africa and Asia don't count in their scheme of things.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: The Tinubu-Osinbajo Storm in A Teacup by ScamHunter: 12:01pm On Apr 12, 2022
Mooh247:
cool

Two of my children are competing in the Olympics... This only increases my chances of becoming a father to a Gold Medalist

Yorubas are far more educated, liberal and sophisticated to play politics of bitterness or forceful consensus

May Eledumare let the best man win among the two sons of Odua contesting for the number one office

Like the politics of love between Awolowo and Akintola? And Tinubu and Osibade?
Re: The Tinubu-Osinbajo Storm in A Teacup by Rollsnjaguar(m): 12:01pm On Apr 12, 2022
Mooh247:
cool

Two of my children are competing in the Olympics... This only increases my chances of becoming a father to a Medalist

The two children are not yet in the Olympics grin
Re: The Tinubu-Osinbajo Storm in A Teacup by Mooh247: 12:03pm On Apr 12, 2022
ScamHunter:

Hahaha.... 2 of your children have been seeded in the same group. That increases the chance of elimination. Why do you think FIFA uses past champions to seed? They're avoiding early elimination for Europe and South America because Africa and Asia doesn't count in their scheme of things,

That's your opinion... Because FiFa wants to manipulate reality to suite neocolonialist agenda doesn't mean Yorubas should not have options going to eagles square on May 29
Re: The Tinubu-Osinbajo Storm in A Teacup by Mooh247: 12:05pm On Apr 12, 2022
ScamHunter:

Like the politics of love between Awolowo and Akintola? And Tinubu and Osibade?

Parliamentary politics is different from the kind of democracy we have now... Comparing Akintola's situation to this is nonsense. Action group and APC are far different

I just laugh when people bring Akintola'a issue here
Re: The Tinubu-Osinbajo Storm in A Teacup by ScamHunter: 12:08pm On Apr 12, 2022
Mooh247:

That's your opinion... Because FiFa wants to manipulate reality to suite neocolonialist agenda doesn't mean Yorubas should not have options going to eagles square on May 29

I don't begrudge them the options. What I'm excited about is that they're not as suffersticated as they claimed. Otherwise, all would have lined behind the bullion van guy. As things stand, they stand zero chance of clinching APC ticket. In fact, they have minified their chances of leveraging block votes from Yoruba delegates. At the end of the day, SS/SE will clinch it. They're the deserving regions
Re: The Tinubu-Osinbajo Storm in A Teacup by ScamHunter: 12:09pm On Apr 12, 2022
Mooh247:

Parliamentary politics is different from the kind of democracy we have now... Comparing Akintola's situation to this is nonsense. Action group and APC are far different

Okay, use the Tinubu-Osibade cancellation politics.
Re: The Tinubu-Osinbajo Storm in A Teacup by Mooh247: 12:16pm On Apr 12, 2022
ScamHunter:

Okay, use the Tinubu-Osibade cancellation politics.

In the game of chess you sometime trade your pawns to make your opponent feel you are vulnerable... While they are distracted you strike
Re: The Tinubu-Osinbajo Storm in A Teacup by Mooh247: 12:23pm On Apr 12, 2022
ScamHunter:

I don't begrudge them the options. What I'm excited about is that they're not as suffersticated as they claimed. Otherwise, all would have lined behind the bullion van guy. As things stand, they stand zero chance of clinching APC ticket. In fact, they have minified their chances of leveraging block votes from Yoruba delegates. At the end of the day, SS/SE will clinch it. They're the deserving regions

We don't play such blind game in Yoruba land, that would be like putting your loot in one basket

Awolowo and Akintola went in from AG and NNDP in the end Akintola got to win through federal backing and still Brough the dividend of democracy to Western region

Wizkid and Davido battle it out in every category in Africa yet all the accolades return to Southwest and Nigeria

Abiola and Obasanjo always had conflicts even as they grew up together... Yet Abiola couldn't fulfill his mandate and Obasanjo was lucky enough to enjoy the 8 years and represent Yorubas in Aso Rock

Now Tinubu and Osinbajo are two side of the same coin... Anyone who comes victorious would work for Yoruba cause
Re: The Tinubu-Osinbajo Storm in A Teacup by 1866scx: 3:45pm On Apr 12, 2022
[s]
Mooh247:

[/s]
Re: The Tinubu-Osinbajo Storm in A Teacup by 1866scx: 3:45pm On Apr 12, 2022
[s]
Mooh247:

[/s]
Re: The Tinubu-Osinbajo Storm in A Teacup by Bounceboune7: 3:46pm On Apr 12, 2022
ScamHunter:
I have been amused with the brewing war between these two men. I wonder if they would replicate the storm in a teacup between Awolowo and Akintola. Why this is interesting and what I'm looking out for is how these two men will effectively cancel out each other and give another region a deserved win. What is it again about betrayal and two-facedness? I have always known that it'll come to this. What's amusing is that their followers are all now confused. This is a true definition of tribal implosion out of greed for undeserved power.
keep quiet with your imaginary war.

U nyamiris are known for useless assumptions which fail at d end of d day.
Re: The Tinubu-Osinbajo Storm in A Teacup by osinbanjoisaliar: 3:49pm On Apr 12, 2022
Mooh247:
cool

OP you hear. No wahala for APC southwest. Everything na planning from Jagaban. D plan be say him wan pretend to fight him godson so that them too go jam head fall yakata for convention so that South East go get the presidential ticket. Na like how akintola and awolowo enter d same shokoto for 1966, con indirectly give igbo man head of state office. You no know say dem southwest like southeast too much.

(1) (Reply)

Buhari Invites Tinubu, Oshiomhole, Akande Others To Iftar Dinner / DISCLAIMER: Ofumelu Provisional Clearance Certificate Not Revoked / Nigeria Police Officer Seen Praising And Brandishing Rifle To A Cult Song

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 34
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.