Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,183,003 members, 7,919,205 topics. Date: Tuesday, 13 August 2024 at 12:18 AM

Osinbajo Will Win Apc's Primary Clean And Clear! - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Osinbajo Will Win Apc's Primary Clean And Clear! (3135 Views)

Lagos Election: Chinedu Rhodes-vivour Hallucinating After Sanwo-Olu’s Win – APC / Breakdown Of What President Buhari, Osinbajo Will Receive As Salaries/allowances / Atiku Win: APC Prepare For Retirement - Femi Fani-Kayode (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Osinbajo Will Win Apc's Primary Clean And Clear! by MikoB: 5:02pm On Apr 12, 2022
TheRareGem1:
Exactly what we want if it would happen, I mean Primary. Mr. President wants Consensus and governors will follow same direction and we know the direction which PMB is going and we are satisfied. PYO 2023

They think osinbajo is afraid of primaries in their mindset, not knowing even with primary he will win.

2 Likes

Re: Osinbajo Will Win Apc's Primary Clean And Clear! by Ttalk: 5:05pm On Apr 12, 2022
We may need to revisit how Jonathan became a household name in 2010. Similar thing is playing out right now. Osinbajo has the touch to deliver victory for APC in the general election. The task is now how the leaders would ensure he win the primary.

To Tinubu supporters who think SW delegates is in the pocket of Tinubu, I see there limited understanding about the politics on ground.

We should remember that ex-legislators will be voting as delegates and the number of ex legislators are more than the current legislators. The sad thing is that Tinubu has a hand in everything that makes those legislators became ex, especially those from Lagos and this could be the right time for them to take back the pound of flesh. Politics is dynamic, In Tinubu strength lies his weaknesses. I won't reveal more than this for now

2 Likes

Re: Osinbajo Will Win Apc's Primary Clean And Clear! by MikoB: 5:13pm On Apr 12, 2022
Ttalk:

We may need to revisit how Jonathan became a household name in 2010. Similar thing is playing out right now. Osinbajo has the touch to deliver victory for APC in the general election. The task is now how the leaders would ensure he win the primary.

To Tinubu supporters who think SW delegates is in the pocket of Tinubu, I see there limited understanding about the politics on ground.

We should remember that ex-legislators will be voting as delegates and the number of ex legislators are more than the current legislators. The sad thing is that Tinubu has a hand in everything that makes those legislators became ex, especially those from Lagos and this could be the right time for them to take back the pound of flesh. Politics is dynamic, In Tinubu strength lies his weaknesses. I won't reveal more than this for now

You are right, moreover asiwaju guys underate the VP so much thinking osinbajo is a mere commissioner because the man has been careful and respectful in using his power, at least in the last two days they could feel the power of the VP, calling the governors and now the national assembly members to his house.
Re: Osinbajo Will Win Apc's Primary Clean And Clear! by Donshegxy10(m): 5:45pm On Apr 12, 2022
MikoB:

Will you come back here and give respect when it's obvious dapo is with osinbajo?

why not, i will gladly do that.

Osinbajo, obi, tinubu is a win win for me, but i am certain that osinbajo and obi does not have a structure to win a primary election where we have big fishes like tinubu and atiku.
Re: Osinbajo Will Win Apc's Primary Clean And Clear! by Deputy1111(m): 5:55pm On Apr 12, 2022
No doubt , Osinbajo will win

2 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Osinbajo Will Win Apc's Primary Clean And Clear! by MikoB: 8:48pm On Apr 12, 2022
Donshegxy10:

Osinbajo, obi, tinubu is a win win for me, but i am certain that osinbajo and obi does not have a structure to win a primary election where we have big fishes like tinubu and atiku.

I will be expecting it.
Re: Osinbajo Will Win Apc's Primary Clean And Clear! by Ttalk: 8:50pm On Apr 12, 2022
Donshegxy10:

What structure did Jonathan had in 2010? Politics is not 1+1=2

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Osinbajo Will Win Apc's Primary Clean And Clear! by TheNiceGuy(m): 8:53pm On Apr 12, 2022
Don't bring Aregbesola into this. It's beyond you.

You'll compare Aregbesola's sagacity/grassroot to Oshinbajo's?

I keep telling you people, the name Aregbesola is not just for an individual.
inoki247:
Na so all na push Aregbesola for free since den we neva hear from him e don go hide himself....

U think say Politics na bread nd Akara u will need Grassroot to get things..
Re: Osinbajo Will Win Apc's Primary Clean And Clear! by buckeyemedia: 9:08pm On Apr 12, 2022
TheNiceGuy:
Don't bring Aregbesola into this. It's beyond you.

You'll compare Aregbesola's sagacity/grassroot to Oshinbajo's?

I keep telling you people, the name Aregbesola is not just for an individual.
Who would you rather be, Aregbesola or Osinbajo?
Re: Osinbajo Will Win Apc's Primary Clean And Clear! by buckeyemedia: 9:14pm On Apr 12, 2022
MikoB:

You are right, moreover asiwaju guys underate the VP so much thinking osinbajo is a mere commissioner because the man has been careful and respectful in using his power, at least in the last two days they could feel the power of the VP, calling the governors and now the national assembly members to his house.
When President Buhari goes on his next extended medical trip, maybe Tinubu will be invited to act as President?
Re: Osinbajo Will Win Apc's Primary Clean And Clear! by TheNiceGuy(m): 9:15pm On Apr 12, 2022
Dem dey price bread.

One of the few of course, His selflessness and straightforwardness got me.
buckeyemedia:
Who would you rather be, Aregbesola or Osinbajo?

Re: Osinbajo Will Win Apc's Primary Clean And Clear! by Donshegxy10(m): 9:18pm On Apr 12, 2022
Ttalk:

What structure did Jonathan had in 2010? Politics is not 1+1=2
jonathan has been acting president after the death of president umar, he enjoyed goodwill of the people because of the way he was treated when yaradua was sick, apart from buhari, who were the people contesting with him ....

I agree that politics is deep, except buhari support him with his machinery, he is not a match for tinubu.

1 Like

Re: Osinbajo Will Win Apc's Primary Clean And Clear! by MikoB: 9:18pm On Apr 12, 2022
inoki247:
Na so all na push Aregbesola for free since den we neva hear from him e don go hide himself....

U think say Politics na bread nd Akara u will need Grassroot to get things..

You cannot compare aregbesola position and situation to osinbajos' even at that, aregbesola made his point known and I don't think he has any regret for it, Osinbajo is a seating VP a position tinubus laboured for two times and couldn't get, since the VP has started to use little out of his power now you will all feel the heat soon.
Re: Osinbajo Will Win Apc's Primary Clean And Clear! by fyneguy: 9:24pm On Apr 12, 2022
MikoB:
For some time on this forum, I have been telling people how prepared the vice president yemi osinbajo was, but not too many believed me, some even called me comedian because, they think osinbajo is a political novice, despite knowing fully well he is a PROFESSOR and a SAN for that matter, let me just believe either they are too young or they are just naive! Let me talk about the primaries coming up in apc, most people think Buhari is going to impose someone in the name of consensus, but I don't think so, there is a topic I created concerning why that will not work out in apc as of today, having said that many people also believe if apc primaries either direct or indirect that asiwaju tinubu will coast home to victory easily they have right to think that way,after all he is the jagaban, but let me burst you guys bubble, both direct or indirect form of primary whichever one the party adopts next month, osinbajo will win with landslide, I will highlight my reasons here, either you believe it or not tinubu does not have more than 7 states decided on his mandate, you might not believe this, it will be review in the coming weeks, let me give you a hint, the whole of ss and se states, no one is sure for him, both in delegates and direct primaries, and that is 11 states, in the South West, he has lagos, osun for a keep, ondo, ekiti are swing states, while ogun and oyo are for osinbajo. In the northern states asiwaju has, sokoto, kano for keep, with about other 3 which is 60:40 for him, and all others forget it. The only state important for osinbajo to have in sw is ogun state which he has gotten, because it will be a political suicidal if he does not. I know many people will say what about other aspirants, anyway I will not underate anyone, my permutation is in consideration if the battle go down between tinubu and osinbajo, Umahi will surely follow the presidency should incase he drops his ambition likewise Amaechi and yaya bello. Another reason osinbajo will win is if buhari gives him the power to use, like how he summoned the governors to a meeting, and asiwaju could only begged for the audience of the governors, with the permission of the president osinbajo can decide to invite adamu the apc chairman to his office, hell will not fall, if he uses his power as a VP the doubting Thomases will have different opinion for sure. Thanks

Lol eyah, you be neophyte.

1 Like

Re: Osinbajo Will Win Apc's Primary Clean And Clear! by MikoB: 9:25pm On Apr 12, 2022
Donshegxy10:

jonathan has been acting president after the death of president umar, he enjoyed goodwill of the people because of the way he was treated when yaradua was sick, apart from buhari, who were the people contesting with him ....

I agree that politics is deep, except buhari support him with his machinery, he is not a match for tinubu.

He will defeat tinubu neat and clear, the governors control the structure and the structure produces the delegates while the delegates determine the party elections.

1 Like

Re: Osinbajo Will Win Apc's Primary Clean And Clear! by Hier(m): 9:33pm On Apr 12, 2022
successmatters:
Then APC will lose the presidency clean and clear.

If Osinbajo wins primary.
There is no other candidate that can stand him.
Re: Osinbajo Will Win Apc's Primary Clean And Clear! by Hier(m): 9:35pm On Apr 12, 2022
joyandfaith:
If Tinubu and Osinbajo contest for president of yoruba nation, Osinbajo will win. Tinubu has lost reputation in Yorubaland land.

Especially when he was silent over Sunday Igboho

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Osinbajo Will Win Apc's Primary Clean And Clear! by Savedday: 9:37pm On Apr 12, 2022
Death to all online urchins.

They are the reason all these thief politicians are still in power.

Death to all of them
Re: Osinbajo Will Win Apc's Primary Clean And Clear! by Savedday: 9:37pm On Apr 12, 2022
De*th to all online urchins.

They are the reason all these thief politicians are still in power.

Death to all of them
Re: Osinbajo Will Win Apc's Primary Clean And Clear! by Hier(m): 9:40pm On Apr 12, 2022
MikoB:

Lolz, the problem with you guys is that you don't take your time before concluding on matters, ogun state is as good as 100% for osinbajo, oyo state apc recognised executive is late alao akala and senator teslim folarin faction, which is working for osinbajo, adelabu pekelemes is tinubu's faction and they lost out. I will come and expantiate better, when I am free after work.

I'm following
Re: Osinbajo Will Win Apc's Primary Clean And Clear! by seunmsg(m): 9:42pm On Apr 12, 2022
Very hilarious analysis. OP should consider a career in comedy grin
Re: Osinbajo Will Win Apc's Primary Clean And Clear! by tit(f): 9:42pm On Apr 12, 2022
Lies is a flower that no get fruit
Re: Osinbajo Will Win Apc's Primary Clean And Clear! by Hier(m): 9:42pm On Apr 12, 2022
Ylink4sure:
I Concur! No doubt Osinbajo can win the primary. But APC will lose the election.

Lose to who
Re: Osinbajo Will Win Apc's Primary Clean And Clear! by Kzinne: 9:44pm On Apr 12, 2022
MikoB:

which was why in 2015 Tinubu was literally begging to be VP.
Re: Osinbajo Will Win Apc's Primary Clean And Clear! by MikoB: 9:55pm On Apr 12, 2022
Kzinne:
which was why in 2015 Tinubu was literally begging to be VP.
Yeah
Re: Osinbajo Will Win Apc's Primary Clean And Clear! by West1side: 9:55pm On Apr 12, 2022
Re: Osinbajo Will Win Apc's Primary Clean And Clear! by MikoB: 9:58pm On Apr 12, 2022
seunmsg:
Very hilarious analysis. OP should consider a career in comedy grin

Ok, we shall see, you will all remember this thread when the time comes.
Re: Osinbajo Will Win Apc's Primary Clean And Clear! by West1side: 10:05pm On Apr 12, 2022
The VP is way smarter than your foolishness. He will not become the president of Nigeria without the support of Tinubu you can take that to the bank. Tinubu on the other hand does need his support. This is not to say he is not smart enough to convince Tinubu to support him, that's left to any how politicians pay their games.

MikoB:

You cannot compare aregbesola position and situation to osinbajos' even at that, aregbesola made his point known and I don't think he has any regret for it, Osinbajo is a seating VP a position tinubus laboured for two times and couldn't get, since the VP has started to use little out of his power now you will all feel the hit soon.
Re: Osinbajo Will Win Apc's Primary Clean And Clear! by MikoB: 10:12pm On Apr 12, 2022
West1side:
This is hilarious. The only reason Osibanjo will win the APC primary n presidential election is by winning Tinubu support anything less of this Tinubu should withdraw his support n support any other candidate that will frustrate the disrespect of his cognisance.

I swear you guys are doing more harms to asiwaju than good, you overate him too much, if you go through all my previous posts I try as much as possible not to de market him, but the way you people portray him makes him fall politically, in the law of power, you don't outshine your boss, as of today apc's boss is buhari, but when you guys equate or give more imaginary power to tinubu, how do you want buhari to feel! 2019 bagudu the kebbi governor was sent to tinubu on behalf of ambode to plead with tinubu, he prostrated and begged but tinubu didn't listen, but what happened yesterday tinubu pleaded with bagudu and his colleagues to host them in his house, but these guys refused, tinubu reluctantly went to meet them, can you see kalma in display, even tinubu himself can feel the heat already, so stop adding more, mind you I don't have anything against him. Thanks

3 Likes

Re: Osinbajo Will Win Apc's Primary Clean And Clear! by MikoB: 10:44pm On Apr 12, 2022
West1side:
The VP is way smarter than your foolishness. He will not become the president of Nigeria without the support of Tinubu you can take that to the bank. Tinubu on the other hand does need his support. This is not to say he is not smart enough to convince Tinubu to support him, that's left to any how politicians pay their games.

Why can't you write or reason in a civilised way? Did you see anyone cursing or using bad words in this thread? So watch your ulterance.

2 Likes

Re: Osinbajo Will Win Apc's Primary Clean And Clear! by Donshegxy10(m): 10:46pm On Apr 12, 2022
MikoB:

He will defeat tinubu neat and clear, the governors control the structure and the structure produces the delegates while the delegates determine the party elections.

i agee that the governors wield a huge influence, but how many governors are with osinbajo?
Re: Osinbajo Will Win Apc's Primary Clean And Clear! by West1side: 10:56pm On Apr 12, 2022
This one na foolish talk, they for chase Tinubu out of the house to prove he can not outshine the master. I was even thinking I was discussing with someone with a brain. I am here doing harm to Tinubu that I never met nor does he pay me, your brand of stupidity can be likened to that fool pachukwedie77 or whatever rubbish the fool goes by.

MikoB:

I swear you guys are doing more harms to asiwaju than good, you overate him too much, if you go through all my previous posts I try as much as possible not to de market him, but the way you people portray him makes him fall politically, in the law of power, you don't outshine your boss, as of today apc's boss is buhari, but when you guys equate or give more imaginary power to tinubu, how do you want buhari to feel! 2019 bagudu the kebbi governor was sent to tinubu on behalf of ambode to plead with tinubu, he prostrated and begged but tinubu didn't listen, but what happened yesterday tinubu pleaded with bagudu and his colleagues to host them in his house, but these guys refused, tinubu reluctantly went to meet them, can you see kalma in display, even tinubu himself can feel the heat already, so stop adding more, mind you I don't have anything against him. Thanks

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Orji Kalu: Nothing Wrong With Muslim-Muslim For Tinubu / Kwankwaso Shut Down Kassim Shettima State. / Moment Peter Obi’s Wife ‘scatter’ Podium With Dance Moves During P-square Perfor

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 50
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.