Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,173,866 members, 7,889,896 topics. Date: Monday, 15 July 2024 at 12:17 AM

Osinbajo Will Win Apc's Primary Clean And Clear! - Politics (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Osinbajo Will Win Apc's Primary Clean And Clear! (3117 Views)

Lagos Election: Chinedu Rhodes-vivour Hallucinating After Sanwo-Olu’s Win – APC / Breakdown Of What President Buhari, Osinbajo Will Receive As Salaries/allowances / Atiku Win: APC Prepare For Retirement - Femi Fani-Kayode (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Osinbajo Will Win Apc's Primary Clean And Clear! by Wilson212: 11:01pm On Apr 12, 2022
Donshegxy10:

i agee that the governors wield a huge influence, but how many governors are with osinbajo?
non .APC primary will also look like their convention .Many people will be claiming that the president have anointed them until they get to the eagle square .There they will even recognize that buhari don't doesn't have the structure if the party

1 Like

Re: Osinbajo Will Win Apc's Primary Clean And Clear! by lecowas: 12:39am On Apr 13, 2022
If the VP wins, it will be with a little margin, and I don't think he can win as things stand now, however I expect things to begin to shape out in the next few days, most especially if he is the Buhari's candidate.

One thing is for sure, Buhari doesn't like Jabagan and will do all he can to make sure Jabagan lost the primary.

If Buhari will embark on a medical tour leaving Osi with all the executive power in acting capacity, it will be game over cos even the EFCC might be used to distract Jabagan.

It's a tough challenge ahead of the VP, if he can scale through this, I'm sure he will be able to successfully pilot Nigeria through most of its complicated challenges as well.

1 Like

Re: Osinbajo Will Win Apc's Primary Clean And Clear! by MikoB: 4:54am On Apr 13, 2022
Donshegxy10:

i agee that the governors wield a huge influence, but how many governors are with osinbajo?

I put out the decided governors for him and undecided in my previous posts. Thanks
Re: Osinbajo Will Win Apc's Primary Clean And Clear! by MikoB: 7:36am On Apr 17, 2022
lecowas:
If the VP wins, it will be with a little margin, and I don't think he can win as things stand now, however I expect things to begin to shape out in the next few days, most especially if he is the Buhari's candidate.

One thing is for sure, Buhari doesn't like Jabagan and will do all he can to make sure Jabagan lost the primary.

If Buhari will embark on a medical tour leaving Osi with all the executive power in acting capacity, it will be game over cos even the EFCC might be used to distract Jabagan.

It's a tough challenge ahead of the VP, if he can scale through this, I'm sure he will be able to successfully pilot Nigeria through most of its complicated challenges as well.

You are right, don't you think there is a powerful person or group behind the VP?

1 Like

Re: Osinbajo Will Win Apc's Primary Clean And Clear! by lecowas: 7:55am On Apr 17, 2022
MikoB:

You are right, don't you think there is a powerful person or group behind the VP?

I do think so! And I'm also sure he must have done his assignment. Which ever way, the Vee Pee is my candidate unless he's out of the equation.
Re: Osinbajo Will Win Apc's Primary Clean And Clear! by Saintinoo(m): 9:05am On Apr 17, 2022
MikoB:
For some time on this forum, I have been telling people how prepared the vice president yemi osinbajo was, but not too many believed me, some even called me comedian because, they think osinbajo is a political novice, despite knowing fully well he is a PROFESSOR and a SAN for that matter, let me just believe either they are too young or they are just naive! Let me talk about the primaries coming up in apc, most people think Buhari is going to impose someone in the name of consensus, but I don't think so, there is a topic I created concerning why that will not work out in apc as of today, having said that many people also believe if apc primaries either direct or indirect that asiwaju tinubu will coast home to victory easily they have right to think that way,after all he is the jagaban, but let me burst you guys bubble, both direct or indirect form of primary whichever one the party adopts next month, osinbajo will win with landslide, I will highlight my reasons here, either you believe it or not tinubu does not have more than 7 states decided on his mandate, you might not believe this, it will be review in the coming weeks, let me give you a hint, the whole of ss and se states, no one is sure for him, both in delegates and direct primaries, and that is 11 states, in the South West, he has lagos, osun for a keep, ondo, ekiti are swing states, while ogun and oyo are for osinbajo. In the northern states asiwaju has, sokoto, kano for keep, with about other 3 which is 60:40 for him, and all others forget it. The only state important for osinbajo to have in sw is ogun state which he has gotten, because it will be a political suicidal if he does not. I know many people will say what about other aspirants, anyway I will not underate anyone, my permutation is in consideration if the battle go down between tinubu and osinbajo, Umahi will surely follow the presidency should incase he drops his ambition likewise Amaechi and yaya bello. Another reason osinbajo will win is if buhari gives him the power to use, like how he summoned the governors to a meeting, and asiwaju could only begged for the audience of the governors, with the permission of the president osinbajo can decide to invite adamu the apc chairman to his office, hell will not fall, if he uses his power as a VP the doubting Thomases will have different opinion for sure. Thanks

OP I think you are the one who is young to understand Nigeria politics, good that the Yoruba people are selling their candidates in person of Tinubu and Osibanjo but have the king makers and owners of Nigeria settled for these candidates of yours?

The North who own Nigeria might have other options and from their body language and unusual silence you should know that they are cooking up a surprise.

On whether Osibanjo is fit enough to be President or APC presidential flag bearer, I personally don't believe in him. thesame man who handled Nigeria economy for 7 years whose only Economic policy was sharing of 10k to 30k to less than 20 percent of the population.

Nigeria is suffering the worst inflation in its history thanks to Osibanjo office.

If the Yoruba want to the presidency, then they should support a marketable candidate, being a professor and a SAN doesn't mean that one is competent enough.
Re: Osinbajo Will Win Apc's Primary Clean And Clear! by MikoB: 6:35pm On Apr 17, 2022
Saintinoo:

OP I think you are the one who is young to understand Nigeria politics, good that the Yoruba people are selling their candidates in person of Tinubu and Osibanjo but have the king makers and owners of Nigeria settled for these candidates of yours?

The North who own Nigeria might have other options and from their body language and unusual silence you should know that they are cooking up a surprise.

On whether Osibanjo is fit enough to be President or APC presidential flag bearer, I personally don't believe in him. thesame man who handled Nigeria economy for 7 years whose only Economic policy was sharing of 10k to 30k to less than 20 percent of the population.

Nigeria is suffering the worst inflation in its history thanks to Osibanjo office.

If the Yoruba want to the presidency, then they should support a marketable candidate, being a professor and a SAN doesn't mean that one is competent enough.

You sound so funny, owner of Nigeria?
Re: Osinbajo Will Win Apc's Primary Clean And Clear! by Saintinoo(m): 6:49am On Apr 18, 2022
MikoB:

You sound so funny, owner of Nigeria?

That is the bitter truth my brother, since the South can never be united, the North will keep calling the shots.
Re: Osinbajo Will Win Apc's Primary Clean And Clear! by MikoB: 7:03am On Apr 18, 2022
Saintinoo:

That is the bitter truth my brother, since the South can never be united, the North will keep calling the shots.

Anyway, let me correct an assumption from people that say osinbajo handles the economy, that is a big lie, he was not the one that choosed the economy team, the council he handles is just advisory, the president has the final say, moreover nigeria economy went through rough part like every other economies of the world because of covid 19 and others. At least we could see the progress nigeria made in infrastructure and if we can build on it I think we will be good to go.
Re: Osinbajo Will Win Apc's Primary Clean And Clear! by Saintinoo(m): 11:38am On Apr 18, 2022
MikoB:

Anyway, let me correct an assumption from people that say osinbajo handles the economy, that is a big lie, he was not the one that choosed the economy team, the council he handles is just advisory, the president has the final say, moreover nigeria economy went through rough part like every other economies of the world because of covid 19 and others. At least we could see the progress nigeria made in infrastructure and if we can build on it I think we will be good to go.
Re: Osinbajo Will Win Apc's Primary Clean And Clear! by ufuosman(m): 11:59am On Apr 18, 2022
God1000:
Buhari will endorse Osinbajo for sure
You think so
Re: Osinbajo Will Win Apc's Primary Clean And Clear! by Nobody: 12:02pm On Apr 18, 2022
successmatters:
Then APC will lose the presidency clean and clear.

Indeed. APC will implode.
Re: Osinbajo Will Win Apc's Primary Clean And Clear! by MikoB: 5:34pm On Apr 20, 2022
Dsalvo:

Indeed. APC will implode.

Lolz

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Profile Of Labor Party Vice President Datti Baba Ahmed / Peter Obi: Obidients March In Kaduna (Photos) / Election: Atiku Defeats Tinubu In Landslide At Izala Polling Unit; Deji Reacts

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 33
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.