Stats: 3,173,263 members, 7,887,766 topics. Date: Friday, 12 July 2024 at 01:29 PM

Pastor Paul Enenche Finally Speaks On The Death Of Osinachi Nwachukwu | VIDEO - Religion - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / Pastor Paul Enenche Finally Speaks On The Death Of Osinachi Nwachukwu | VIDEO (376 Views)

What I Know About Osinachi Nwachukwu's Death - Paul Enenche / Pastor Victor Ativie: Osinachi Nwachukwu's Husband Hid Money Paid To Her (Video) / Osinachi Nwachukwu’s Husband, Peter, Made Her Kids Hit Her — Reporter (2) (3) (4)

Pastor Paul Enenche Finally Speaks On The Death Of Osinachi Nwachukwu | VIDEO by philme87: 11:03pm On Apr 13, 2022
Re: Pastor Paul Enenche Finally Speaks On The Death Of Osinachi Nwachukwu | VIDEO by Promoter2: 11:05pm On Apr 13, 2022
RIP to the singer. It's shocking that she's gone, I couldn't take my mind off the fact when I heard her popular song playing this evening.
Re: Pastor Paul Enenche Finally Speaks On The Death Of Osinachi Nwachukwu | VIDEO by Emday(m): 11:16pm On Apr 13, 2022
Thank you Pastor Paul for clearing the air...the highlight for me is that seemingly right under God's 'nose', the devil emerged. The church has no control over anybody who is not willing to be influenced.

Re: Pastor Paul Enenche Finally Speaks On The Death Of Osinachi Nwachukwu | VIDEO by Preacherrr(m): 11:20pm On Apr 13, 2022
THANK YOU SIR FOR LETTING THE WORLD KNOW WHAT YOU KNOW ABOUT THE ISSUE. DON'T MIND THE ENEMIES OF THE CHURCH AND "ANY WHERE BELLE FACE PEOPLE", WHO ARE SAYING RUBBISH OUT OF THEIR FRUSTRATION AND BITTERNESS AGAINST THE CHURCH.YOU HAVE GIVEN THESE FRUSTRATED INDIVIDUALS AN OPEN INVITATION, TO COME AND GET HELP . I HOPE THEY COME. MTCHWEEW... A MAN KILLED HIS WIFE AND THEY ARE ATTACKING A PASTOR FOR WHAT THE HUSBAND DID TO HIS WIFE.
philme87:

Watch the video;

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=2EaRNY2w1GU
Re: Pastor Paul Enenche Finally Speaks On The Death Of Osinachi Nwachukwu | VIDEO by NwaAmaikpe: 11:36pm On Apr 13, 2022

The way these women respect, revere, worship and fear their pastors makes me scared.

A pastor can tell a woman to suck his preek and she'd be happy to do it and no one will ever know of it.

If only pastors were this influential in my days, God knows I'd have been a pastor.

13 Likes 1 Share

Re: Pastor Paul Enenche Finally Speaks On The Death Of Osinachi Nwachukwu | VIDEO by peetay(m): 12:47am On Apr 14, 2022
This tragedy should bring about changes in how domestic violence is handled here. It is to be treated as violence against women, an offence that is punishable by law; and not as a misdemeanour that should be reported to pastors and elders of churches. Especially so if the violence is of repeat nature. May her soul rest in peace.
Re: Pastor Paul Enenche Finally Speaks On The Death Of Osinachi Nwachukwu | VIDEO by donaldking10: 4:03am On Apr 14, 2022
abeg who get data watch the video should please summarize for us.
Re: Pastor Paul Enenche Finally Speaks On The Death Of Osinachi Nwachukwu | VIDEO by tillaman(m): 6:22am On Apr 14, 2022

Re: Pastor Paul Enenche Finally Speaks On The Death Of Osinachi Nwachukwu | VIDEO by NoToPile: 7:22am On Apr 14, 2022
Not surprised at the pastors version, in fact I was almost certain she would never have told the pastor nor the wife and the reason is not far fetched. I am not even surprised some of her choir members and her own twin sister knew about it but they kept quiet because she was begging them. Same with music producer.

Besides if you understand the way church issues work, the pastors hardly get to hear issues like this except someone does tatafo, or the person involved talks to the pastor or wife directly everybody will know oo but they will just not talk they will just pim and hoping maybe the holy spirit will reveal to pastor forgetting that it's not all things God will reveal.

The one that is paining me me the most is how much he has damaged those children, to the extent that as close as they were to their pastor they couldn't speak because they fear their papa despite the fact they knew their mother was suffering.

If all these people had spoken against her wish they might have been accused of interfering in her marriage. Nobody wants to be seen as a home breaker either within or outside the church.

If you were close enough to your pastor to seek his help concerning medical matters and to link you to other doctors he knows why couldn't you open up to him that you suspect it's the regular beating or kick that is causing the chest wahala or even the any of the doctors who will tell pastor, the man named about 5 doctors he called for them, just mentioning that little information to either of them might have helped.

We Christians sometimes want to look perfect in the eyes of our pastors and the church, maybe she didn't want her husband to look like a bad person in the eyes of the church.

I do hope people learn to speak up and stop telling their friends not to take action.

It's good he came to clear the air because people are beginning to drag the church and even the marriage institution itself.

God will help us oo
Re: Pastor Paul Enenche Finally Speaks On The Death Of Osinachi Nwachukwu | VIDEO by iamyemiakins(m): 8:51am On Apr 14, 2022
NwaAmaikpe:

The way these women respect, revere, worship and fear their pastors makes me scared.

A pastor can tell a woman to suck his preek and she'd be happy to do it and no one will ever know of it.

If only pastors were this influential in my days, God knows I'd have been a pastor.
Pastor of Pussy grin

Most African women respect their pastors more than their husbands, if you like yourself just make sure you don't marry a churchy lady wey go dey run from pastor to pastor ontop small issue, else, pastors go service your wife toto the way Buhari dey service Nigeria with failure

Re: Pastor Paul Enenche Finally Speaks On The Death Of Osinachi Nwachukwu | VIDEO by Adedotguy: 10:23am On Apr 14, 2022
wink
Re: Pastor Paul Enenche Finally Speaks On The Death Of Osinachi Nwachukwu | VIDEO by SSIPON(m): 10:25am On Apr 14, 2022

Revelation 4 Vv 14, Jesus Is The Source Of God's Creation / Happy Birthday Apostle Joshua Selman / Why Is It A Must To Swear Before Commenting On A Muslim Post& Not A Christian Po