Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,171,419 members, 7,881,535 topics. Date: Friday, 05 July 2024 at 10:55 PM

Why Is It A Must To Swear Before Commenting On A Muslim Post& Not A Christian Po - Religion - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / Why Is It A Must To Swear Before Commenting On A Muslim Post& Not A Christian Po (370 Views)

Catholic Church Bans Mbaka From Commenting On Partisan Politics / Why Do We Accept Mohammed As Allah's Prophet Before Commenting On a Muslim Post / Opinion: Declaration Of Faith Before Commenting On Religious Posts (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Why Is It A Must To Swear Before Commenting On A Muslim Post& Not A Christian Po by Astrokid911: 8:00pm On Jul 05, 2022
I have noticed the strange must swear on every Islamic thread here in nairaland,is this fair on christian,
Re: Why Is It A Must To Swear Before Commenting On A Muslim Post& Not A Christian Po by Seunmkpi: 8:01pm On Jul 05, 2022
Astrokid911:
I have noticed the strange must swear on every Islamic thread here in nairaland,is this fair on christian,
Seun come and explain.
Re: Why Is It A Must To Swear Before Commenting On A Muslim Post& Not A Christian Po by Benki003(m): 8:07pm On Jul 05, 2022
[quote author=Seunmkpi post=114455740]
Seun come and explain. [/quote

This ur name sef grin
Re: Why Is It A Must To Swear Before Commenting On A Muslim Post& Not A Christian Po by slimmax: 8:18pm On Jul 05, 2022
Mods go avoid this thread like covid
Re: Why Is It A Must To Swear Before Commenting On A Muslim Post& Not A Christian Po by Hismasterpiece(m): 8:22pm On Jul 05, 2022
The reason is obvious na. Muslims are known to get violent when provoked. I'm sure Seun did it to avoid being stalked and murdered by muslims provoked from nairaland

3 Likes

Re: Why Is It A Must To Swear Before Commenting On A Muslim Post& Not A Christian Po by MITCHELL96: 8:23pm On Jul 05, 2022
Same thing that made me abandon my 4 years Nairaland Account, I swore on a Muslim thread mistakenly, that's how that write up appeared on my profile, I had to ditch the account ASAP, God damn!

1 Like

Re: Why Is It A Must To Swear Before Commenting On A Muslim Post& Not A Christian Po by MITCHELL96: 8:29pm On Jul 05, 2022
Hismasterpiece:
The reason is obvious na. Muslims are known to get violent when provoked. I'm sure Seun did it to avoid being stalked and murdered by muslims provoked from nairaland

He should have done a 50/50 equation, He's not transparent if he should only apply that on Muslim threads, why didn't he do same on Christian threads too ?

Where's the transparency ? Don't Christians get pissed when a thread is religiously derailed by a Muslim ?

Everything just tire me for this Forum abeg

1 Like

Re: Why Is It A Must To Swear Before Commenting On A Muslim Post& Not A Christian Po by ojun50(m): 8:51pm On Jul 05, 2022
Them no well ni
Re: Why Is It A Must To Swear Before Commenting On A Muslim Post& Not A Christian Po by AntiisIam(m): 10:35pm On Jul 05, 2022
You know our Muslim's brothers and sisters are allah's slaves, the owner of nairaland enslaved them and put them in a place as slaves whereby one's has to swear before commenting

2 Likes

Re: Why Is It A Must To Swear Before Commenting On A Muslim Post& Not A Christian Po by Ovacoma: 1:35am On Jul 06, 2022
I think it is because Islam is a lie and is sustained by lies. Muslims don't ask questions about Islam because everything will be exposed and Muslims are prefer lies than Truth! Muha-and-mad man's behaviors are horrible and questionable, but no one must doubt ask questions concerning them. Quran itself is full of nonsense, yet, no one must question it. All the claims about muha-and mad man being best of mankind and example of conduct to muslims, and Quran being eternal, sent down from Allah, being unchanged, and preserved to the last letter and mark, etc are being questioned by non Muslims and since Islam has no answers to these questions, they have got to lock unbelievers out. Thank God the western academy, christian apologists and internet are doing great job. Muslim scholars, such as shabir Ali and Dr ya shaqadi now admitting that Quran is not eternal, preserved and so on. Watch June 8 2020 interview between Muhammad hijab and Dr ya shaqadi, and the videos shabir Ali on the preservation of the Quran. Christians apologists such as hatun Tash, David wood, Jay Smith, Sam shamun, etc have dismantled the myth of Islam Quran and Muha mad man. Please check these people's videos on YouTube. Jesus is LORD!

2 Likes

Re: Why Is It A Must To Swear Before Commenting On A Muslim Post& Not A Christian Po by AntiChristian: 5:11am On Jul 06, 2022
The reason is not far fetched! See what Holy spirit filled Christians are typing!

The mods are justified, aren't they?
Re: Why Is It A Must To Swear Before Commenting On A Muslim Post& Not A Christian Po by Ovacoma: 8:48am On Jul 06, 2022
AntiChristian:
The reason is not far fetched! See what Holy spirit filled Christians are typing!

[url][/url]

It is because you prefer "convenient lie to inconvenient truth". But truth will prevail.
Re: Why Is It A Must To Swear Before Commenting On A Muslim Post& Not A Christian Po by RoyalDiadems: 9:23am On Jul 06, 2022
Astrokid911:

Islam is a cult. Christianity is an open thing.
Re: Why Is It A Must To Swear Before Commenting On A Muslim Post& Not A Christian Po by AntiChristian: 11:01am On Jul 06, 2022
Ovacoma:
[url][/url]

It is because you prefer "convenient lie to inconvenient truth". But truth will prevail.

Who prefers lies than gullible Christians?

Tithing has now been exposed as unbiblical after many Churches have been built to larger capacity for more tithes!
Re: Why Is It A Must To Swear Before Commenting On A Muslim Post& Not A Christian Po by ANTIlSLAM(m): 3:57pm On Jul 06, 2022
AntiChristian:

Tithing has now been exposed as unbiblical after many Churches have been built to larger capacity for more tithes!

Tithes is what grin who do you like this? Tithe is not Biblical but sadaqah is one of the pillars of Islam abi?

AntiChristian:

Is the "offering" not one of the pillars of Islam?

1 Like

Re: Why Is It A Must To Swear Before Commenting On A Muslim Post& Not A Christian Po by Ovacoma: 9:20pm On Jul 06, 2022
AntiChristian:

So its because of tithing you lock yourselves up in the mumu slims room and one must say the shaadah before commenting there?
Re: Why Is It A Must To Swear Before Commenting On A Muslim Post& Not A Christian Po by ANTIlSLAM(m): 7:23am On Jul 07, 2022
AntiChristian:

Jihadi (a.k.a Terrorist) come and defend your allah here

https://www.nairaland.com/7214631/boko-haram-gave-15-min-quranic
Re: Why Is It A Must To Swear Before Commenting On A Muslim Post& Not A Christian Po by Hismasterpiece(m): 9:46pm On Jul 12, 2022
MITCHELL96:

He should have done a 50/50 equation, He's not transparent if he should only apply that on Muslim threads, why didn't he do same on Christian threads too ?

Where's the transparency ? Don't Christians get pissed when a thread is religiously derailed by a Muslim ?

Everything just tire me for this Forum abeg

Even with the restriction in place aren't Christians still commenting on Muslim threads? Atheists too

(1) (Reply)

This Is The One Thing That Science Cannot Achieve But God Can / Religion: A Realm Of Hope / Q&A What are the effects of Ignoring or Disbelieving True Prophecies?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 20
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.