Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,189,791 members, 7,938,371 topics. Date: Tuesday, 03 September 2024 at 01:24 AM

JJC SKILLZ Baby Mama Reveals The Hidden Face Of Their Twins (photo) - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / JJC SKILLZ Baby Mama Reveals The Hidden Face Of Their Twins (photo) (319 Views)

Teju Babyface, Wife Tobi And Their Twins (Photos) / Funke Akindele And JJC Skillz Welcome Twins. Celebrities, Fans React / Meet Taiwo And Kehinde Oyelakin, Teju Babyface Twins (Photo) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

JJC SKILLZ Baby Mama Reveals The Hidden Face Of Their Twins (photo) by Gistposter: 5:15pm On Apr 14, 2022
“If you don’t want me to expose your family, don’t expose mine”- JJC SKILLZ baby mama says as she reveals the face of their Twins (Photo)

Mella, JJC Skillz’s baby mama, has dubbed Nollywood actress Funke Akindele-Bello a bully and shown off her twin boys’ looks.

Mella had reacted to claims that Funke Akindele was exposing her son Benito’s alleged involvement with hard narcotics.

In an online chat, Mella said that Funke Akindele is a bully and not who she pretends to be.

According to Mella, Funke Akindle pretends to be a sweetheart who hides her children’s faces from the public to let them enjoy their lives, but she has an issue with slandering her teenage son by feeding people incorrect private information.

Mella threatened to divulge the identities of Funke Akindele’s children if she revealed the faces of Funke Akindele’s children. She wrote:

Firstly I want to highlight what kind of woman Funke Akindele is. She claims to be a sweetheart but this is just a carefully crafted PR image. Funke Akindele claims to....CONTINUE
Re: JJC SKILLZ Baby Mama Reveals The Hidden Face Of Their Twins (photo) by Mickykarim: 5:38pm On Apr 14, 2022
THIS IS GETTING DIRTY.

(1) (Reply)

I Felt Inadequate When I Knew I Couldn’t Have Children – Actress Nse Ikpe-etim / Another Sad News For Nollywood! Actor Dies Of Kidney / Mercy Eke Fires Back At Those Mocking Her Accent (video)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 7
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.