Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,172,809 members, 7,886,178 topics. Date: Thursday, 11 July 2024 at 02:27 AM

Disgusting Nigeria Pdp Senators - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Disgusting Nigeria Pdp Senators (600 Views)

Buhari’s Statements De-marketing Nigeria, PDP Says / Buhari Lacks Clear Cut Direction On How To Govern Nigeria – PDP / Seized $5.7million: APC Used By ‘Foreign Interests’ To Destroy Nigeria — PDP (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Disgusting Nigeria Pdp Senators by hipinnacle: 2:22am On Jul 07, 2011
I still understand how Nigeria will say something today and will do opposite tomorrow. hope you watched yesterday prelinary sessions where they screened the likes of Aganga, Iwela, Obada etc. the senators that said b4 the screening started that they will not allow anybody to take a bow or give room for cheap questions during ministerial nominees screening now turn yesterday session to disgust. A hollow chamber now turn to a hall of humour and shame when 4 pdp stalwarts like Bello-acting national chairman pdp, auditor general pdp, director-general campaign committee of David Mark(senate president) himself and a former pdp senator. i could not imagine may be our politicians are still playing and toying with the future of this country despite their sweet mouth transformation promises. worst still an ANPP senator was boo and intimidated by his pdp counterpart when he asked the ag.pdp national chairman that why he cant allow and give room for fresh minds to occupy public positions considering the fact he is old and have served in different public positions since 1978 when he the anpp senator was in secondary school. but alas! the senator made his point but he was intimidated.
nigeria self,we no dey learn. shocked
Re: Disgusting Nigeria Pdp Senators by hipinnacle: 2:53am On Jul 07, 2011
SORRY! THIS STATEMENT IS BETTER TO UNDERSTAND THAN THE FIRST ONE ABOVE.
I still cant understand how Nigeria politicians will say something today and will do exactly the opposite tomorrow. hope you watched yesterday prelinary sessions where they screened the likes of Aganga, Ngozi Iweala, Obada etc. the senators that said b4 the screening started that they will not allow anybody to take a bow or give room for cheap questions during ministerial nominees screening now turn yesterday session to a disgust. A hollow chamber now turn to a hall of humour and shame when 4 pdp stalwarts like Bello-acting national chairman pdp, auditor general pdp, director-general campaign committee of David Mark(senate president) himself and a former pdp senator were asked to take a bow because of their high status in PDP. I could not imagine may be our politicians are still playing and toying with the future of this country despite their sweet mouth transformation promises. worst still an ANPP senator was boo and intimidated by his pdp counterpart when he asked the ag.pdp national chairman why he cant allow and give room for fresh minds to occupy public positions considering the fact he is old and have served in different public positions since 1978 when he the anpp senator was in secondary school. but alas! the senator made his point but he was intimidated.
nigeria self,we no dey learn. Huh Huh Huh
Re: Disgusting Nigeria Pdp Senators by jamace(m): 8:20am On Jul 07, 2011
I still understand how Nigeria will say something today and will do opposite tomorrow. hope you watched yesterday prelinary sessions where they screened the likes of Aganga, Iwela, Obada etc. the senators that said b4 the screening started that they will not allow anybody to take a bow or give room for cheap questions during ministerial nominees screening now turn yesterday session to disgust. A hollow chamber now turn to a hall of humour and shame when 4 pdp stalwarts like Bello-acting national chairman pdp, auditor general pdp, director-general campaign committee of David Mark(senate president) himself and a former pdp senator. i could not imagine may be our politicians are still playing and toying with the future of this country despite their sweet mouth transformation promises. worst still an ANPP senator was boo and intimidated by his pdp counterpart when he asked the ag.pdp national chairman that why he cant allow and give room for fresh minds to occupy public positions considering the fact he is old and have served in different public positions since 1978 when he the anpp senator was in secondary school. but alas! the senator made his point but he was intimidated.
nigeria self,we no dey learn. shocked

To the highlighted, I was really sad when that Senator was intimidated. I don't know what those [b]sin[/b]ators are taking Nigerians for angry. I think very soon one mad man will find his way into that hollow chamber and teach them a lesson of life. It is obvious that personal interests override public interest in the affairs of our [b]sin[/b]ators.
Re: Disgusting Nigeria Pdp Senators by phraoh(m): 2:00pm On Jul 07, 2011
We talk too fucking much, look for another alternative to air your grouses that will be efficient.

(1) (Reply)

What Sort Of A Nation Is This ???? / Un House Bombing Related To Government Position On Libya Rebels? / Is It True?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 18
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.