Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,199,017 members, 7,970,126 topics. Date: Tuesday, 08 October 2024 at 09:17 PM

The Fraud Of Islamic Bank By Fundamentalist Sanusi Lamido - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / The Fraud Of Islamic Bank By Fundamentalist Sanusi Lamido (1064 Views)

Islamic Bank Offer To Nigeria Excites Buhari / Nigerian Islamic Bank Set To Begin Operation In Ibadan / I am Now Sarkin, Not Emir Of Kano - Sanusi Lamido (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

The Fraud Of Islamic Bank By Fundamentalist Sanusi Lamido by oldtime(m): 5:20am On Jul 07, 2011
The Nigerian Licensing board has refused to give License to any Christian Organization to start a Radio station which is strictly for the purpose of Evangelism and to make scriptural Truth available to all Nigerians.
I personally know of an international business mogul (A Nigerian) who said the Board Refused to grant her the license to run a Christian Radio claiming that Nigeria is a Circular State
Now if Nigeria is a Circular State,
Why is Sanusi Lamido the CBN Governor, Imposing an Islamic Bank on all Nigerians, who gave the license?
Whose money will he use to establish the institution, Is it from his own Pocket of from the same Circular State called Nigeria.
Does he have the backing of all Nigeria or is he deliberately ignoring the consideration of Christian who have suffered from the hands of the fundamentalist and is still awed with “Boko Haram’s” destructive agenda
The imposing tendency of the CBN governor exposes his lack of consideration for those who are opined that the Noised “Islamic Bank” have a secret agenda to further widen the divide and subsequently allow the Arab Nation to control the economy of our almost divided (By Religion) Nigeria

The CBN governor should concentrate on revamping the economy and leave decision of another sectional bank to Nigerians to decide by a Vote.
The constitution of the bank is totally in disagreement with this Push by Sanusi Lamido
Re: The Fraud Of Islamic Bank By Fundamentalist Sanusi Lamido by Nobody: 5:50am On Jul 07, 2011
Do you have prove for your claim?

This may expose Bigotry in the system,

So you are saying no xtian radio station or no one is interested in it?

But there are evangelical TV station aren't there?
Re: The Fraud Of Islamic Bank By Fundamentalist Sanusi Lamido by naijaking1: 6:05am On Jul 07, 2011
Yes, I have known about the ban on christian radio for along time now. How many church do you have in Kano? The joke is that it's easier for a camel to pass through the eye of a neddle, than for Kano state goverment to give permission to build a new church anywhere in the state.
BTW, Nigeria is secular state only in the minds of clueless christians from the north, middle belt, and the south. The few muslims in this country are not only vocal, but have managed to push the christian majority who not only turns the cheeck, but even fight amongst themselves.
Re: The Fraud Of Islamic Bank By Fundamentalist Sanusi Lamido by Nobody: 6:55am On Jul 07, 2011
naijaking1:

Yes, I have known about the ban on christian radio for along time now. How many church do you have in Kano? The joke is that it's easier for a camel to pass through the eye of a neddle, than for Kano state goverment to give permission to build a new church anywhere in the state.
BTW, Nigeria is secular state only in the minds of clueless christians from the north, middle belt, and the south. The few muslims in this country are not only vocal, but have managed to push the christian majority who not only turns the cheeck, but even fight amongst themselves.

Believe me I hate Islam more than you do but my disgust for the outdated philosophy is not based on ignorance,

If you have anything that'll at least tell me xtian radio license was denied? let me know!!!

It is readily dangerous to build churches in Kano. The government may be preventing loss of lives here you know!!

What I'll rather like to know is the fact that xtian radio license was denied,  I'm not a xtian either but ppl like me in Nigeria are like 0.0000001%
Re: The Fraud Of Islamic Bank By Fundamentalist Sanusi Lamido by naijaking1: 7:17am On Jul 07, 2011
0lumide:

Believe me I hate Islam more than you do but my disgust for the outdated philosophy is not based on ignorance,

If you have anything that'll at least tell me xtian radio license was denied? let me know!!!

It is readily dangerous to build churches in Kano. The government may be preventing loss of lives here you know!!

What I'll rather like to know is the fact that xtian radio license was denied, I'm not a xtian either but ppl like me in Nigeria are like 0.0000001%

Got you shocked
You really don't think it's unusual for muslims to build mosques all over the south, and for christians to be denied permit to build in Kano "to protect them"
What makes you think the muslims worshipping along Owerri Road in Enugu needs no protection
You don't need any evidence to know that christians are denied access to real estate, air waves, and basic protection in the radical muslim north, just go there and see for yourself. I lived in Kano, and I know what I'm telling you, and no sarscasm here Mr. non-muslimlipsrsealed
Re: The Fraud Of Islamic Bank By Fundamentalist Sanusi Lamido by Nobody: 7:22am On Jul 07, 2011
Christian TV stations? Do we realy have one? I know of christian satelite TVs, but Im not sure of any NCC licensed solely christian tv station for the propagation of xtian ideologies! Though xtians, personaly may own tv stations fo their own business
Re: The Fraud Of Islamic Bank By Fundamentalist Sanusi Lamido by AbuMaryam1(m): 7:31am On Jul 07, 2011
I tot i will see something reasonable here, i dun know its trash, sorry my tress-passing, grin grin grin grin grin
Re: The Fraud Of Islamic Bank By Fundamentalist Sanusi Lamido by Nobody: 7:37am On Jul 07, 2011
naijaking1:

Got you shocked
You really don't think it's unusual for muslims to build mosques all over the south, and for christians to be denied permit to build in Kano "to protect them"
What makes you think the muslims worshipping along Owerri Road in Enugu needs no protection
You don't need any evidence to know that christians are denied access to real estate, air waves, and basic protection in the radical muslim north, just go there and see for yourself. I lived in Kano, and I know what I'm telling you, and no sarscasm here Mr. non-muslimlipsrsealed

Is it really as bad as you said or you are just trynna use scare tactics to get ppl on your side?

I kinda want something valid. stop talking without reasonable proof. xtians been denied amenities in the North. pleeeeeaaassseeee, That would have basically divided the nation immediately!!!

I kinda need something valid that'll at shut the likes of jarus and other Southern islamic nut jobs up on this forum!! Not hear say stories!!!!
Untill something valid and proven comes up; all you sand the op have said is a vision from paranoid bigotry!!!
Re: The Fraud Of Islamic Bank By Fundamentalist Sanusi Lamido by oldtime(m): 2:33pm On Jul 07, 2011
There is no single Radio Licensed in Nigeria.

You can use some Radio station for your activities on Sundays or on weekdays,

But you will never have a Radio Station for strict Christian Programs, Like Messages or Christian Music only

This Only exist in Ghana and Liberia or some other Country other than Nigeria.

The Licensing authority claims the Nigeria is a Circular State

How then will Sanusi Lamido package an Islamic bank in a Circular state and not be wrong?

Maybe Roman Catholic should begin to Think of A POPE BANK in Kano and Bauchi

It is a confirmed Truth. Try to visit Abuja to request for a Christian Licensed Radio
You will be Denied like others
Re: The Fraud Of Islamic Bank By Fundamentalist Sanusi Lamido by hercules07: 3:14pm On Jul 07, 2011
How many Islamic radio stations have been licensed, how many mosques are there in Owerri ( I know of only one), let Christians push for Christian banking principles, I am still waiting for our MOGs to start their own banks based on their religious beliefs.
Re: The Fraud Of Islamic Bank By Fundamentalist Sanusi Lamido by naijaking1: 7:50pm On Jul 07, 2011
0lumide:

What I'll rather like to know is the fact that xtian radio license was denied, I'm not a xtian either but ppl like me in Nigeria are like 0.0000001%

I'm happy you've renounced your religion just for the sake of online arguement grin
This sort behaviour earns one death sentence you know.

If you're waiting for evidence to show that christians have a hard time getting permit to build churches or even gather for prayers in Kano, I'll say keep waiting because you probably don't believe that the capital was moved from Lagos to Abuja too.
Sorry, don't have time for basic education, simply travel to Kano.
Re: The Fraud Of Islamic Bank By Fundamentalist Sanusi Lamido by Nobody: 8:01pm On Jul 07, 2011
naijaking1:

I'm happy you've renounced your religion just for the sake of online arguement grin
This sort behaviour earns one death sentence you know.

If you're waiting for evidence to show that christians have a hard time getting permit to build churches or even gather for prayers in Kano, I'll say keep waiting because you probably don't believe that the capital was moved from Lagos to Abuja too.
Sorry, don't have time for basic education, simply travel to Kano.

Oh shut up!!!

I'm not a muslim jor! Since I raised a point that exposes your ignorance, your next point was to argue that I'm a muslim? and you are suppose to be educated? undecided undecided undecided undecided

What you should try to argue is that since there is a Muslim in the banking admin of the nation, it's easy for them to start Islamic banking but what do i know? I shouldn't have expected you to be that smart!!

(1) (Reply)

Okorocha Promises Palm Oil Plantations, With Help Of Malaysians. / Boko Haram's Bomb Discovered In Lagos / Here Comes Biafra!(you Are Destined For Greatness)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 33
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.