Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,173,695 members, 7,889,207 topics. Date: Sunday, 14 July 2024 at 04:54 AM

Prophet Rev Akinbo: Rotimi Amaechi Is Going To Be Nigeria’s Next President - Politics (7) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Prophet Rev Akinbo: Rotimi Amaechi Is Going To Be Nigeria’s Next President (68137 Views)

How Obi Would Become President - Prophet Shalom Kelvin Akinbo / Amaechi's Brother, Dede Amaechi Is Dead: Buhari Commiserates With Rotimi Amaechi / Chineye Amaechi Is Dead! Victor Oye's Daughter Dies Of Typhoid And Malaria (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Prophet Rev Akinbo: Rotimi Amaechi Is Going To Be Nigeria’s Next President by ideylaff: 11:32pm On Apr 15, 2022
ovieigho:
grin

But I don’t think it’s own “Rotimi “ is that Yoruba name that means “durotimi”( Rotimi) o
I think rivers has names like “ ebiitimi “, ndutimi “rotimi…etc ….which might be different meanings

His father named him after Rotimi Williams the legal legend back in the day ...

2 Likes

Re: Prophet Rev Akinbo: Rotimi Amaechi Is Going To Be Nigeria’s Next President by Nobody: 12:41am On Apr 16, 2022
[quote author=ovieigho post=111964757]
Re: Prophet Rev Akinbo: Rotimi Amaechi Is Going To Be Nigeria’s Next President by mamawa123: 12:54am On Apr 16, 2022
This is the time for FAKE PROPHECY left and right
Re: Prophet Rev Akinbo: Rotimi Amaechi Is Going To Be Nigeria’s Next President by rolams(m): 1:36am On Apr 16, 2022
You will later come back and tell us that your prayers changed the destiny of Amechi not to be the president abi?
Re: Prophet Rev Akinbo: Rotimi Amaechi Is Going To Be Nigeria’s Next President by walkingshadow911: 2:07am On Apr 16, 2022
ednut1:
How come muslims never do this Christian pastors in Nigeria are just fools

it's shameful
Re: Prophet Rev Akinbo: Rotimi Amaechi Is Going To Be Nigeria’s Next President by Billygee2u: 2:12am On Apr 16, 2022
immortalcrown:
Okay oh!
The most important prophecy is "Will Rotimi be a good president or a bad one".

Who will be the president is not what we need to hear. Who will be a good president is what we need to know.
Don't mind all these self made FAKE Prophets,always guessing and predicting ,based on already knows facts .Because Amaechi was turbaned as trusted son of Katsina,where the late president came from,he's now capitalizing on that to predict and styling it as prophecy . Every Nigerian knows that. the Fulani Cabals will do anything possible to see that their loyalist Amaechi who built railways to Niger Republic, take over Aso Rock, if they really want to change government through national election .
Re: Prophet Rev Akinbo: Rotimi Amaechi Is Going To Be Nigeria’s Next President by Billygee2u: 2:15am On Apr 16, 2022
Brexxit:
shocked grin grin

Is this a prophecy from God or mere political calculation?
Mere political calculations and prediction
Re: Prophet Rev Akinbo: Rotimi Amaechi Is Going To Be Nigeria’s Next President by Walezy2020: 2:28am On Apr 16, 2022
Emu4life:
Everybody just dey talk him own.
Meanwhile, the Christian "God" died today, we are still Mourning.
It's not that he just died he paid the ultimate price for all many years ago we arent to mourn but rejoice for his death & ressurection,hallelujah up from the grave he rose again
Re: Prophet Rev Akinbo: Rotimi Amaechi Is Going To Be Nigeria’s Next President by BluntCrazeMan: 3:02am On Apr 16, 2022
Niece:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=cBFBCPAv46s

https://www.instagram.com/tv/CcXT-llo7g3/?igshid=YmMyMTA2M2Y=
Let's save this one for him..
He either gain followers or loose them this time.
Re: Prophet Rev Akinbo: Rotimi Amaechi Is Going To Be Nigeria’s Next President by Freelancer2020(m): 3:32am On Apr 16, 2022
Judolisco:
members should pray to God if they don't want him ...incase d stuff yiwo e go say na their prayers change am

agba grin grin grin grin grin

Yahoo ni everybody, agba man

1 Like

Re: Prophet Rev Akinbo: Rotimi Amaechi Is Going To Be Nigeria’s Next President by deepwater(f): 3:37am On Apr 16, 2022
ovieigho:
grin

But I don’t think it’s own “Rotimi “ is that Yoruba name that means “durotimi”( Rotimi) o
I think rivers has names like “ ebiitimi “, ndutimi “rotimi…etc ….which might be different meanings

No you are wrong
His rotimi is actually the yoruba version.
His dad gave it to him based on personal (dad) love for the famous yoruba lawyer - Rotimi Williams

1 Like

Re: Prophet Rev Akinbo: Rotimi Amaechi Is Going To Be Nigeria’s Next President by BluntTheApostle(m): 4:43am On Apr 16, 2022
The pastor is playing safe just like his ilk.

According to him, Amaechi will be president, but the church can pray to change Amaechi if they don't like him.

If Amaechi becomes president, he will say "Shebi I tell una?"

If Amaechi does not become president, he will say his church members prayed to God to change Amaechi.

Smh...
Re: Prophet Rev Akinbo: Rotimi Amaechi Is Going To Be Nigeria’s Next President by okorogodwin4(m): 4:47am On Apr 16, 2022
Tillubuus asslicking criminals will soon attack these afonja yahoo pastor meanwhile okwute NDI Igbo is the Man to Beat Peter obi for president
Re: Prophet Rev Akinbo: Rotimi Amaechi Is Going To Be Nigeria’s Next President by ikezudon(m): 5:22am On Apr 16, 2022
This one na real gbeff sha.. He doesn't know what he is saying.

In other news, no let all these telecom 3rd parties registering sim cards scam you oo...

Here is how to check phone numbers linked to your NIN that are not yours.

https://billzonthestreets.com/check-numbers-linked-to-nin/

Thank me later.
Re: Prophet Rev Akinbo: Rotimi Amaechi Is Going To Be Nigeria’s Next President by Ooe33: 5:42am On Apr 16, 2022
Which kind confused pastor be this.
First he said nothing can change him. Then I inserts a exception "death" just wen it's about to end. Pits another clause that his congregation can change him through prayers.

Las Las all guess work. Instead of opening bet9ja shop, ee open church.

Niece:

Re: Prophet Rev Akinbo: Rotimi Amaechi Is Going To Be Nigeria’s Next President by Tzar(m): 5:50am On Apr 16, 2022
Nigerians deserve these religious and political leaders!
They continue to tolerate them, therefore they sustain them.
Re: Prophet Rev Akinbo: Rotimi Amaechi Is Going To Be Nigeria’s Next President by Akhee: 6:25am On Apr 16, 2022
Niece:

Wise pastor say 'His church members to pray against Amaechi if they don't want him as the president. So that if Rotimi no come win, him go say God accepted their prayers"
Re: Prophet Rev Akinbo: Rotimi Amaechi Is Going To Be Nigeria’s Next President by temitope27(m): 6:29am On Apr 16, 2022
ovieigho:
grin

it's a Yoruba name, ameachi said it himself that his father gave him that name because of one Yoruba man that time that his father love
Re: Prophet Rev Akinbo: Rotimi Amaechi Is Going To Be Nigeria’s Next President by Nobody: 6:34am On Apr 16, 2022
All these hungry political prophets from the west, he must be an RCCG dog.
Re: Prophet Rev Akinbo: Rotimi Amaechi Is Going To Be Nigeria’s Next President by McLizbae: 7:15am On Apr 16, 2022
The pastor think him dey smart grin
Judolisco:
members should pray to God if they don't want him ...incase d stuff yiwo e go say na their prayers change am

agba grin grin grin grin grin

1 Like

Re: Prophet Rev Akinbo: Rotimi Amaechi Is Going To Be Nigeria’s Next President by REVOLUTION2018(m): 7:19am On Apr 16, 2022
Very likely.....
That's no near a prophecy, it's just a mere calculation.
Re: Prophet Rev Akinbo: Rotimi Amaechi Is Going To Be Nigeria’s Next President by Gileado(m): 7:28am On Apr 16, 2022
The pastor don collect national cake from Minister��� grin
Re: Prophet Rev Akinbo: Rotimi Amaechi Is Going To Be Nigeria’s Next President by McTobe(m): 8:05am On Apr 16, 2022
Yes
Re: Prophet Rev Akinbo: Rotimi Amaechi Is Going To Be Nigeria’s Next President by SKIBiNSKI(m): 8:21am On Apr 16, 2022
Crooked pastor cheesy cheesy
Re: Prophet Rev Akinbo: Rotimi Amaechi Is Going To Be Nigeria’s Next President by fubsy: 8:31am On Apr 16, 2022
Brexxit:
shocked grin grin

Political calculation of course. Let him tell us who will be PDP's candidate. I also note that caveat he added for people to "pray" if they don't want Amaechi.
Re: Prophet Rev Akinbo: Rotimi Amaechi Is Going To Be Nigeria’s Next President by Alawode01(m): 9:17am On Apr 16, 2022
God didn't says so
Re: Prophet Rev Akinbo: Rotimi Amaechi Is Going To Be Nigeria’s Next President by Mozegee: 10:52am On Apr 16, 2022
Atleast he made his prophesy known,not those that will be using rigorous and cunny ways to prophesise
Brexxit:
shocked grin grin

Re: Prophet Rev Akinbo: Rotimi Amaechi Is Going To Be Nigeria’s Next President by jidoex66(m): 11:19am On Apr 16, 2022
Re: Prophet Rev Akinbo: Rotimi Amaechi Is Going To Be Nigeria’s Next President by Nwibii: 11:42am On Apr 16, 2022
Let me save this for reference purposes.
Re: Prophet Rev Akinbo: Rotimi Amaechi Is Going To Be Nigeria’s Next President by Duru009(m): 12:39pm On Apr 16, 2022
Flesh and blood has not reveal this to you but my Father in heaven.......
Re: Prophet Rev Akinbo: Rotimi Amaechi Is Going To Be Nigeria’s Next President by Divaco(m): 12:48pm On Apr 16, 2022
You people have started again, which God revealed to you, tomorrow you'll say you never said so. Man let me tell you God has not revealed to anybody about nigeria's next president so stop leading people astray
Re: Prophet Rev Akinbo: Rotimi Amaechi Is Going To Be Nigeria’s Next President by judedwriter(m): 12:58pm On Apr 16, 2022
Brexxit:
shocked grin grin

Time will tell.... Maybe he's looking for cheap fame.

But then, we should be more concerned with the state of the nation today. How can we transit peacefully?

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply)

Osun Rerun: Fayemi Leads APC Chieftains To Omisore’s Residence. Photo / My Visit To The EFCC Carpark (photos) - Ajayiwrites / Juju Priestesses At Edo Assembly, Curse Obaseki’s Enemies

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 24
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.