Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,171,693 members, 7,882,341 topics. Date: Saturday, 06 July 2024 at 10:27 PM

Gunmen Attack Prince Tonye Princewill's Home In Port Harcourt - Politics (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Gunmen Attack Prince Tonye Princewill's Home In Port Harcourt (36241 Views)

Tonye Princewill Quits APC Over Muslim-Muslim Presidential Ticket / Tonye Princewill Quits APC Over Muslim-Muslim Ticket / Tonye Princewill: Why I've Refused To Insult Wike (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Gunmen Attack Prince Tonye Princewill's Home In Port Harcourt by adolfHitler1934: 4:55pm On Apr 15, 2022
Ijoh:
Dont do that with Ijaw or else we burn down the whole area.
That's an Ijaw man from Kalabari clan be warned.
Na so....violent tribe. Everything and every body for Riverine people is war war.

No wonder all the names in their communities end with "War Cannoe House"

People who can't fight for their rights to own the resources in their backyard instead na cultist full every where causing commotion.

Asari DUCK - Ubo

2 Likes

Re: Gunmen Attack Prince Tonye Princewill's Home In Port Harcourt by Munachim170(m): 4:55pm On Apr 15, 2022
AntiBMC:
Some r£tards will still come here now, and look for a way to link IPOB to this. Even though it's clear as day that these are political attacks

Ipoh did this
Re: Gunmen Attack Prince Tonye Princewill's Home In Port Harcourt by Nobody: 4:56pm On Apr 15, 2022
Political parties always keep this arm under their political organization, this is a great evil...the boys are just doing their job.
Re: Gunmen Attack Prince Tonye Princewill's Home In Port Harcourt by maxzzo1(m): 4:56pm On Apr 15, 2022
All this drama , politicians don start oooo
Re: Gunmen Attack Prince Tonye Princewill's Home In Port Harcourt by SocialJustice: 4:58pm On Apr 15, 2022
derecho:
Expect real and staged attacks just to trend.
You're insensitive sha.
Re: Gunmen Attack Prince Tonye Princewill's Home In Port Harcourt by Nobody: 5:01pm On Apr 15, 2022
Funny state grin
Re: Gunmen Attack Prince Tonye Princewill's Home In Port Harcourt by Thebigheart: 5:03pm On Apr 15, 2022
Some of you will just arrange all these to chase clout. We know this is election time.

Everybody want to have his/her own cake.
Re: Gunmen Attack Prince Tonye Princewill's Home In Port Harcourt by derecho(m): 5:04pm On Apr 15, 2022
How pls?
SocialJustice:
You're insensitive sha.
Re: Gunmen Attack Prince Tonye Princewill's Home In Port Harcourt by Idadurun: 5:08pm On Apr 15, 2022
Ijoh:
But you didn't do anything when Goodluck Jonathan was frustrated out of office. I thought the Ijaw nation would go to war with Nigerians when it eventually happened despite your boast.

Empty vessel Ijaw always drumming for war only strong at fighting their immediate neighbours.

1 Like

Re: Gunmen Attack Prince Tonye Princewill's Home In Port Harcourt by fof1: 5:15pm On Apr 15, 2022
derecho:

Don't be Naive...Pls. Someone is Talking of Real Attack and U are here Serving Ur Master's interest... Slave Boys will always be Slave Men.

1 Like

Re: Gunmen Attack Prince Tonye Princewill's Home In Port Harcourt by fof1: 5:16pm On Apr 15, 2022
Officialgarri:
PDP is playing all their cards. Either you bow or death. Such an evil party

Sorry...FALSEHOOD is in ur Vein. Accuse No One...U are Ignorant of,Pls
Re: Gunmen Attack Prince Tonye Princewill's Home In Port Harcourt by Ajimusty2: 5:22pm On Apr 15, 2022
Officialgarri:
PDP is playing all their cards. Either you bow or death. Such an evil party
now i know y u sell garri
Re: Gunmen Attack Prince Tonye Princewill's Home In Port Harcourt by derecho(m): 5:54pm On Apr 15, 2022
Who is your Master? You guys will just type whatever bubbles up to your brains.
The statement if for thinkers not naive folks
fof1:

Don't be Naive...Pls. Someone is Talking of Real Attack and U are here Serving Ur Master's interest... Slave Boys will always be Slave Men.
Re: Gunmen Attack Prince Tonye Princewill's Home In Port Harcourt by effido666: 6:06pm On Apr 15, 2022
U are a frog .
Ijoh:

1 Like

Re: Gunmen Attack Prince Tonye Princewill's Home In Port Harcourt by LOVEGINO(m): 6:31pm On Apr 15, 2022
derecho:
gbammmm
Re: Gunmen Attack Prince Tonye Princewill's Home In Port Harcourt by Dikegodspower(m): 6:41pm On Apr 15, 2022
Wike on the beat
Re: Gunmen Attack Prince Tonye Princewill's Home In Port Harcourt by mariovito(m): 6:44pm On Apr 15, 2022
Aani?

Iwu onye Ika?

ikaboy:
Nyesom! Nyesom!! Nyesom!!!
Re: Gunmen Attack Prince Tonye Princewill's Home In Port Harcourt by olatuns2017: 6:50pm On Apr 15, 2022
stopthecycle:
Gunmen have attacked the home of APC Governorship Aspirant, Prince Tonye Princewill in Port Harcourt, the early hours of today. The assailants did not cart away with any valuables but left when they could not find Tonye Princewill.

Prince Tonye Princewill released this statement few minutes ago on the incident:

Princewill Press Release

I can confirm that in the early hours of this morning my house was broken in to. The target was clearly me, as the intruders headed straight for what they thought was my room, broke in and met my absence. Nothing of value was taken, except the hard drive of the CCTV recorder, which leads me to conclude, they had only one objective. My elimination.

I want to thank God that the devil is a liar and His children will always be protected. Thankfully I am well and nobody in my household was hurt, but this is a stark reminder that the 2023 political season has started and those who can not win on the field, will seek other ways to attain power. It may have worked in the past, but not here and not now.

Let me assure my well wishers and my supporters that this incident has not deterred me, rather it has made me more committed to their cause. A more peaceful Rivers state, where all can sleep with both eyes closed and our youths can engage in meaningful activities, that can put food on their family’s tables. Brick house is still our destination.

We are clearly a threat to someone. That person and their group of persons will soon be exposed. In the meantime, I ask for your prayers and your support and some privacy. Any additional detail we have will be released to you via the security agencies. Let them do their jobs. Men from the security agencies are currently on the scene and I have every confidence that justice will be done.

Signed

Prince Tonye T.J.T Princewill
(BEng, MSc, DIC)

https://www.facebook.com/100052881515696/posts/509805054125541/?app=fbl

https://www.facebook.com/100022494105034/posts/1164152654344527/?app=fbl

Dem don start

Pls protect yourself and be security conscious of your environment
Re: Gunmen Attack Prince Tonye Princewill's Home In Port Harcourt by Ijoh(m): 8:03pm On Apr 15, 2022
Idadurun:
But you didn't do anything when Goodluck Jonathan was frustrated out of office. I thought the Ijaw nation would go to war with Nigerians when it eventually happened despite your boast.

Empty vessel Ijaw always drumming for war only strong at fighting their immediate neighbours.

Jonathan was not frustrated he voluntarily handed over that's why there was no court case.
Re: Gunmen Attack Prince Tonye Princewill's Home In Port Harcourt by Ijoh(m): 8:06pm On Apr 15, 2022
Idadurun:

Jonathan was not frustrated he voluntarily handed over that's why there was no court case.
Re: Gunmen Attack Prince Tonye Princewill's Home In Port Harcourt by SmartPolician: 8:06pm On Apr 15, 2022
garfield1:
He is the next governor of rivers

APC cannot win governorship election in Rivers State. Rivers State is a strong PDP state.
Re: Gunmen Attack Prince Tonye Princewill's Home In Port Harcourt by Eastlink(m): 8:28pm On Apr 15, 2022
Ijoh:
[s]Dont do that with Ijaw or else we burn down the whole area.
That's an Ijaw man from Kalabari clan be warned[/s].
Noise. Ijaws should focus on your dead Bayelsa and leave Rivers alone. There are no Ijaws here.
Re: Gunmen Attack Prince Tonye Princewill's Home In Port Harcourt by Eastlink(m): 8:31pm On Apr 15, 2022
Idadurun:

Imagine ordinary useless cat of a tribe thinking themselves Lion. Upon all the noise made by the clowns before 2015 election, no be run boys run enter creek? Where Tompolo, where avengers. Ogogoro dey smell!
Re: Gunmen Attack Prince Tonye Princewill's Home In Port Harcourt by Eastlink(m): 8:35pm On Apr 15, 2022
Ijoh:

Nothing like voluntarily! He was a drunk coward just like your fellow tribesmen.
Re: Gunmen Attack Prince Tonye Princewill's Home In Port Harcourt by PARADIZEPRIEST: 9:30pm On Apr 15, 2022
POLITICS IS NOT A DO OR DIE THING.SEND THAT EVIL QUOTE TO YA OBJ WHO POISONED NAIJA POLITICS WITH " DO OR DIE SLOGAN".NIGERIA YOUTHS GET SENSE To shun violence ,because NA UNA BLOOD POLITICIANS DEY USE ENTER GOVT HOUSES. undecided

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Obiano Purchases 5 Vehicles As Osinbajo Visits Innoson Company. PICS / More Cultists Hideouts Destroyed By Wike And Security Agents In Rivers. PICS / Snatch Ballot Box, Pay With Your Life, Buhari Declares ON February 18

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 29
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.