Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,172,598 members, 7,885,484 topics. Date: Wednesday, 10 July 2024 at 10:22 AM

Prices Of Bread, Gas, Fuel Others Jerked Up Inflation In March – NBS - Politics (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Prices Of Bread, Gas, Fuel Others Jerked Up Inflation In March – NBS (16616 Views)

Inflation In Nigeria Climbs To 26.72% In September 2023 - NBS / Throwback Cartoon Of Failed Promises By Buhari On A Loaf Of Bread- Photo / Food Price Inflation In Nigeria 2021 (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Prices Of Bread, Gas, Fuel Others Jerked Up Inflation In March – NBS by Stevenecheolm: 11:52pm On Apr 15, 2022
there was a country
Re: Prices Of Bread, Gas, Fuel Others Jerked Up Inflation In March – NBS by nedekid: 12:12am On Apr 16, 2022
joe54:
I still consider ex president Obasanjo as a prophet when he stated." Buhari knows nothing about economic policies or growth "
I was hoping Osinbajo would help out. It has been 8years of disaster. I tag both men as failures.

But then Buhari has a problem with his Ear's probably he never listens when prof speaks.
Osibanjo is a renowned lawyer.
Well, even lawyers make successful businessmen. But in Osibanjo case what business has he done aside practice law?
What magic do we expect out of him regarding the economy?
If buhari had a vice like eg Obi, maybe the economy could have been better.

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: Prices Of Bread, Gas, Fuel Others Jerked Up Inflation In March – NBS by lagonovo: 12:14am On Apr 16, 2022
Keep on nacking and breeding like rabbits. Una go hear am. Size just bigger than Texas with population about 2/3rd of the entire USA. Yet, solution to every productive youths problem is 'go and marry' and have children. Una eyes go soon clear.

How much was bread, egg etc under Abacha? It was cheap by today's standard yet life was tough then. Same under Obasanjo.

On inflation, read about inflation in USA and other countries. A gallon of gas some of them bought for $1.80 last year is now over $5. They can manage because their population is not growing astronomically so unemployment rate is low, among other factors.

4 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Prices Of Bread, Gas, Fuel Others Jerked Up Inflation In March – NBS by Precious1108: 12:24am On Apr 16, 2022
Why must price inflation on food consumption?
Re: Prices Of Bread, Gas, Fuel Others Jerked Up Inflation In March – NBS by iFESTAC680(m): 12:31am On Apr 16, 2022
Price of gas is over 250% increase

#3500 in December last year and before the end of 1st quarter this year it's #8500
Re: Prices Of Bread, Gas, Fuel Others Jerked Up Inflation In March – NBS by 369kitchen(m): 12:31am On Apr 16, 2022
If I remember correctly, pure water use to be #65 per bag and not #100.

ike007:

>They met pure water that used to be #100 but now is 250 per bag

2 Likes

Re: Prices Of Bread, Gas, Fuel Others Jerked Up Inflation In March – NBS by edogu(m): 12:36am On Apr 16, 2022
Jumbo bread used to be 500. Right now, it's 850-900 in Umuahia.
Re: Prices Of Bread, Gas, Fuel Others Jerked Up Inflation In March – NBS by StUriah(m): 1:18am On Apr 16, 2022
I bought 12.5 kg gas for N8,500 yesterday.
Bag of sachet water for N200 each.

Money sef no reach to buy food for house. I go dey manage my gas small, small be that o!

slawormiir:
Damnnn niggarrrr
Too bad

Even common fish you can't buy in Benin city

If you see fish of 800...you go shock

1 Like

Re: Prices Of Bread, Gas, Fuel Others Jerked Up Inflation In March – NBS by Jmichael1(m): 1:58am On Apr 16, 2022
Notin vex me reach the price of gas...
Re: Prices Of Bread, Gas, Fuel Others Jerked Up Inflation In March – NBS by Kwestionair: 2:48am On Apr 16, 2022
tunjijones:
It's the gas that is the most annoying. Gas was sold for 3,200 for 12.5kg as at December 2020.

Last week I bought it for 8,500. Everything is in shamble in the country. That's why I don't even know weather to support Oshibajo or not cos he is part of the failure of a government.

He speaks good English and seems to be like he is a good man but seriously he can't seperate himself from Buhari failure. They are both failures..

Just like all the other pastors we have in Nigeria, Prof na scam but Buhari is a much more bigger failure

1 Like

Re: Prices Of Bread, Gas, Fuel Others Jerked Up Inflation In March – NBS by JimmySwaggart(m): 3:11am On Apr 16, 2022
J a n j a w e e d
Re: Prices Of Bread, Gas, Fuel Others Jerked Up Inflation In March – NBS by orisa37: 3:12am On Apr 16, 2022
ThEGodFaThEr129:
Can you imagine? And the Iragbiji born criminal and drug kingpin says he wants to continue from where baba Buhari stopped.

The TUG in the middle, his Body is shining, his Breasts fine, his face attractive.
Re: Prices Of Bread, Gas, Fuel Others Jerked Up Inflation In March – NBS by orisa37: 3:17am On Apr 16, 2022
PRAYER IS STILL FREE AND COSTLESS. EAT IT WELL.

1 Like

Re: Prices Of Bread, Gas, Fuel Others Jerked Up Inflation In March – NBS by orisa37: 3:19am On Apr 16, 2022
GOD WILL PROVIDE HIMSELF A LAMB FOR SACRIFICE.

1 Like

Re: Prices Of Bread, Gas, Fuel Others Jerked Up Inflation In March – NBS by Banhammy717: 3:25am On Apr 16, 2022
That's one of the reasons I will never vote for anyone, who serves in this present failed Buhari government, as Nigeria's next president.
Please don't vote for anybody from this present government as your next president, we need to breathe fresh air.
None of them deserves to be next president, otherwise, suffering continues.
God forbid!!!

4 Likes

Re: Prices Of Bread, Gas, Fuel Others Jerked Up Inflation In March – NBS by Nauttyprof(m): 3:58am On Apr 16, 2022
joe54:
I still consider ex president Obasanjo as a prophet when he stated." Buhari knows nothing about economic policies or growth "
I was hoping Osinbajo would help out. It has been 8years of disaster. I tag both men as failures.

But then Buhari has a problem with his Ear's probably he never listens when prof speaks.

Even the Tinubu the senile druggie is a part of the failures.

Tinubu will never be president. QED

You sound like one who saw the politics played under this administration but still chose to go blind to this.

So, even with all that happened when Osinbajo was the acting president and how there was positive changes plus the politics played to stop Osinbajo from ever taking charge, you still feel this way.

We all know right from time immemorial that the position of a VP is a figure head position. Please, what do you expect from that position especially when the politics under the administration is so hot. Did you forget so easily how Abba Kyari was like the second president while being alive and despite being the Secretary General of the Federation?

1 Like

Re: Prices Of Bread, Gas, Fuel Others Jerked Up Inflation In March – NBS by ikezudon(m): 5:18am On Apr 16, 2022
Bread price just dey increase every day.

In other news, no let all these telecom 3rd parties registering sim cards scam you oo...

Here is how to check phone numbers linked to your NIN that are not yours.

https://billzonthestreets.com/check-numbers-linked-to-nin/

Thank me later.
Re: Prices Of Bread, Gas, Fuel Others Jerked Up Inflation In March – NBS by dangoteinlaw: 5:32am On Apr 16, 2022
lagonovo:
Keep on nacking and breeding like rabbits. Una go hear am. Size just bigger than Texas with population just 2/3rd of the entire USA. Yet, solution to every productive youths problem is 'go and marry' and have children. Una eyes go soon clear.

How much was bread, egg etc under Abacha? It was cheap by today's standard yet life was tough then. Same under Obasanjo.

On inflation, read about inflation in USA and other countries. A gallon of gas some of them bought for $1.80 last year is now over $5. They can manage because their population is not growing astronomically so unemployment rate is low, among other factors.
seriously bro I agree with you. Once they see you the next thing they can think of is marry and kids, the same ones are shouting inflation. No wonder when they want to beg online they use their family as bait so that simps and fajnt hearted ppl will pity them.

3 Likes

Re: Prices Of Bread, Gas, Fuel Others Jerked Up Inflation In March – NBS by Nobody: 6:37am On Apr 16, 2022
tunjijones:
It's the gas that is the most annoying. Gas was sold for 3,200 for 12.5kg as at December 2020.

Last week I bought it for 8,500. Everything is in shamble in the country. That's why I don't even know weather to support Oshibajo or not cos he is part of the failure of a government.

He speaks good English and seems to be like he is a good man but seriously he can't seperate himself from Buhari failure. They are both failures..

Lawyers dont know figures, they only know how to tell lies.
Re: Prices Of Bread, Gas, Fuel Others Jerked Up Inflation In March – NBS by Nobody: 6:38am On Apr 16, 2022
edogu:
Jumbo bread used to be 500. Right now, it's 850-900 in Umuahia.
All na potassium bromate
Re: Prices Of Bread, Gas, Fuel Others Jerked Up Inflation In March – NBS by Nobody: 6:43am On Apr 16, 2022
lagonovo:
Keep on nacking and breeding like rabbits. Una go hear am. Size just bigger than Texas with population just 2/3rd of the entire USA. Yet, solution to every productive youths problem is 'go and marry' and have children. Una eyes go soon clear.

Irresponsible statement, are we more populated than India and China? We produce gas locally, why is it suddenly expensive.
Do you think people are giving birth in drooves like before, reason , think, our leaders are the cause, excessive borrowing causes inflation as we are forced to devalue the local currency.

Stop blaming poor people for the problems caused by irresponsible leaders.
Re: Prices Of Bread, Gas, Fuel Others Jerked Up Inflation In March – NBS by NamelessOGBENI(m): 6:49am On Apr 16, 2022
Chibuzoc:
cool type j a n j a w e e d and have fun. NL no go kee person grin grin grin woe to supporter of APC (Jan ja weed) cheesy Nairaland bots sef na werey
supporter of APC
cheesy cheesy cheesy grin grin

Wahala be like Nairaland bots, some spirited party faithful no go too like this o JANJA WEED
Re: Prices Of Bread, Gas, Fuel Others Jerked Up Inflation In March – NBS by Tochi3(m): 6:50am On Apr 16, 2022
See nigerians lamenting all over the place After several warnings. Well it is good to pour out the dissatisfaction on the disaster of government of poo'hari and Osunbande.

Despite all this realities and revelations in the mist of all this lamentations, there are people who wantts the Iragbiji cocain sniffer and Osunbande to continue where "it all stopped".

I don't really understand the logic behind supporting a criminal who brought the disaster in and one who worked with the disaster all thrrough

Nigerians don't want to help themselves.

Who am I to cry more than the bereaved.

1 Like

Re: Prices Of Bread, Gas, Fuel Others Jerked Up Inflation In March – NBS by edogu(m): 6:53am On Apr 16, 2022
quentin06:

All na potassium bromate
I thought NAFDAC has banned the use of that substance.
Re: Prices Of Bread, Gas, Fuel Others Jerked Up Inflation In March – NBS by luizpippo(m): 7:25am On Apr 16, 2022
Jackson105:

So many of you will take sniper when Tinubu becomes president grin grin

Take sniper?

They would survive like they are doing under PMB, it was the Northerners who suffered and lost their lives most under PMB, so it might be more of the South West who would suffer Tinubu's holocaust.
Re: Prices Of Bread, Gas, Fuel Others Jerked Up Inflation In March – NBS by luizpippo(m): 7:33am On Apr 16, 2022
ike007:

>They met pure water that used to be #100 but now is 250 per bag

#80 naira sir
Re: Prices Of Bread, Gas, Fuel Others Jerked Up Inflation In March – NBS by tunjijones(m): 7:46am On Apr 16, 2022
judondasylva:
you deserve worse. Go ahead and vote Osinbajo since most of you like suffering just because of hate or ethnicity.

You are not sensible at all. The fact that I did not support who you are supporting doesn't make you better than me.

For your information, all politicians are the same. None of them really have the people at heart. Either Osinbajo, Peter obi, amaechi, wike etc. None is better they are all criminals.
Re: Prices Of Bread, Gas, Fuel Others Jerked Up Inflation In March – NBS by luizpippo(m): 7:48am On Apr 16, 2022
Nauttyprof:

You sound like one who saw the politics played under this administration but still chose to go blind to this.

So, even with all that happened when Osinbajo was the acting president and how there was positive changes plus the politics played to stop Osinbajo from ever taking charge, you still feel this way.

We all know right from time immemorial that the position of a VP is a figure head position. Please, what do you expect from that position especially when the politics under the administration is so hot. Did you forget so easily how Abba Kyari was like the second president while being alive and despite being the Secretary General of the Federation?

Abba Kyari was chief of staff.

Osibanjo was put in charge of an economic team, if he was not listened to, he should have spoken out and quit the government, but greed won't let him do what someone with integrity can do.

Ebitu Ukiwe, left a military govt over differences in ruling, how much more a civilian regime.

Stop making excuses for him, he is the number 2 man in an extremely failed regime, he cannot escape any karma destined for this group.
Re: Prices Of Bread, Gas, Fuel Others Jerked Up Inflation In March – NBS by gbagyiza: 8:02am On Apr 16, 2022
joe54:
I still consider ex-president Obasanjo as a prophet when he stated." Buhari knows nothing about economic policies or growth "

Even the thief Abu the senile druggie is a part of the failures.

Tinubu will never be president. QED

If you understand how the Nigerian political system works, you will not blame Osinbanjo. Our system does not give the VP space to prove his competency. Moreover, this regime was more of a Northern hausa/Fulanis regime, there is no way Osinbanjo will break that wall to change the narrative. so, I don't blame him that much.
Re: Prices Of Bread, Gas, Fuel Others Jerked Up Inflation In March – NBS by Nobody: 8:20am On Apr 16, 2022
edogu:

I thought NAFDAC has banned the use of that substance.

Story.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Presidency Officials Accuse Jonathan Of Lying To Nigerians / El-zakzaky's Wife Not In Detention, Keeping Her Husband's Company — Presidency / Akintayo Folakemi And Ojo Viwanu Decamp To APC In Ogun

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 45
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.