Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,180,409 members, 7,911,015 topics. Date: Sunday, 04 August 2024 at 10:46 PM

Prices Of Bread, Gas, Fuel Others Jerked Up Inflation In March – NBS - Politics (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Prices Of Bread, Gas, Fuel Others Jerked Up Inflation In March – NBS (16643 Views)

Inflation In Nigeria Climbs To 26.72% In September 2023 - NBS / Throwback Cartoon Of Failed Promises By Buhari On A Loaf Of Bread- Photo / Food Price Inflation In Nigeria 2021 (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Prices Of Bread, Gas, Fuel Others Jerked Up Inflation In March – NBS by Nobody: 10:23am On Apr 16, 2022
tunjijones:
It's the gas that is the most annoying. Gas was sold for 3,200 for 12.5kg as at December 2020.

Last week I bought it for 8,500. Everything is in shamble in the country. That's why I don't even know weather to support Oshibajo or not cos he is part of the failure of a government.

He speaks good English and seems to be like he is a good man but seriously he can't seperate himself from Buhari failure. They are both failures..
Ahh urs is cheap. It's #800 per kg here

1 Like

Re: Prices Of Bread, Gas, Fuel Others Jerked Up Inflation In March – NBS by Nauttyprof(m): 10:27am On Apr 16, 2022
luizpippo:

Abba Kyari was chief of staff.

Osibanjo was put in charge of an economic team, if he was not listened to, he should have spoken out and quit the government, but greed won't let him do what someone with integrity can do.

Ebitu Ukiwe, left a military govt over differences in ruling, how much more a civilian regime.

Stop making excuses for him, he is the number 2 man in an extremely failed regime, he cannot escape any karma destined for this group.

Yes, Abba Kyari was the Chief of Staff. Thanks for the correction.

As regards the usual story about Osinbajo being in charge of the economic team, we have allowed Tinubu's supporters and those who don't want him to contest for the election to make us reason in their direction. I mentioned that while Osinbajo was the acting president specifically in the year 2018, things changed positively in terms of economic situation and administration in the country. Remember that he sacked DSS head who was a relative to Buhari. Remember, when Buhari returned things changed in Aso villa and in Nigeria negatively. They did everything possible to silence Osinbajo and never put him in charge of affairs of the country.

Based on what Osinbajo did while he was the acting president, they never forgave him. The president in 2019 appointed a committee (Presidential Economic Advisory Council) who Prof Doyin Salami was the chairman and they are to report directly to the president only. Osinbajo was completely removed. It was until 2022 Buhari then upgraded Prof Doyin Salami as an economic adviser.

I hope it is now clear of the power play in Aso villa just to silence the man for doing what was right back then. I hope it is now clear that the present worsened economic situation wasn't a direct cause by Osinbajo but the President.

Also, the usual play is the VP has no say in the history of democracy in Nigeria except if power is transferred for such to be in acting capacity.
Re: Prices Of Bread, Gas, Fuel Others Jerked Up Inflation In March – NBS by Westchester(m): 10:44am On Apr 16, 2022
Because he's an afonja and they vote based on tribal reasons and not competency

jnrbayano:

Why will you think of Osinbajo when there's a Peter Obi?

Are you not tired of voting in failures?
Re: Prices Of Bread, Gas, Fuel Others Jerked Up Inflation In March – NBS by Nwibii: 11:32am On Apr 16, 2022
iwaeda:

Create of Egg is now N2400, bread of N300 last year is now N800, basic amenities are now luxury under Buhari angry grin grin grin grin

I bought bread� yesterday for 900 not 800 again.
Re: Prices Of Bread, Gas, Fuel Others Jerked Up Inflation In March – NBS by jnrbayano(m): 12:55pm On Apr 16, 2022
Westchester:
Because he's an afonja and they vote based on tribal reasons and not competency

Its sad
Re: Prices Of Bread, Gas, Fuel Others Jerked Up Inflation In March – NBS by fweshface: 3:38pm On Apr 16, 2022
tunjijones:
It's the gas that is the most annoying. Gas was sold for 3,200 for 12.5kg as at December 2020.

Last week I bought it for 8,500. Everything is in shamble in the country. That's why I don't even know weather to support Oshibajo or not cos he is part of the failure of a government.

He speaks good English and seems to be like he is a good man but seriously he can't seperate himself from Buhari failure. They are both failures..

prices of gas and other common foods keeps going up but salary remains the same.

Pls watch the short video on HOW TO SAVE UP TO 70% GAS, KEROSENE & ELECTRIC POWER COOKING BEANS, RICE ETC

Subscribe to d channel so u can get notified and watch it when the video is out.

This will go a long way to help save some money.

https:///3EZYmH3
Re: Prices Of Bread, Gas, Fuel Others Jerked Up Inflation In March – NBS by Sleekfingers: 3:50pm On Apr 16, 2022
AbuAeesha:
and someone out there still believes the VP can make a good president.
after he was part of the failed govt.

He is our next president, whether una like it or not....
Re: Prices Of Bread, Gas, Fuel Others Jerked Up Inflation In March – NBS by Oloki: 6:21pm On Apr 16, 2022
ike007:

>They met pure water that used to be #100 but now is 250 per bag

Not funny at all. The pain is unbearable!

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Cold War Still Rages Between South-South Governors, Godfathers / Explain Your Links With Jega- PDP Challenges APC. / Insight: Why Nigeria's Restive Oil Region Will Only Accept Jonathan - YAHOO NEWS

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 24
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.