Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,200,834 members, 7,976,125 topics. Date: Tuesday, 15 October 2024 at 07:52 PM

My Girlfriend And Her Male Bestie - Romance (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / My Girlfriend And Her Male Bestie (3498 Views)

His Girlfriend Says She'd Rather End The Relationship Than Leave Her Male Bestie / Reactions As Man Takes His Male Bestie On An All-expense Paid Trip To Dubai / Convo Between A Female And Her Male Bestie Who Wants HIT And Run (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: My Girlfriend And Her Male Bestie by flokii: 8:02pm On Apr 15, 2022
headbasher96:
Baba na hookup transport them send for u like that o release that money and see her travel to deliver material to the said guy

Oshey.. tfare for her to go and deliver the cloths and herself by herself to the guy.

Why are women like this? she just want to keep the OP in the lo0p so he won't cry foul or suspect a thing when he finds out about her trip to the bestie's crib.. her response will be like, but I informed you dear and it's just cloths I went there to deliver.

1 Like

Re: My Girlfriend And Her Male Bestie by ashawopikin(m): 8:04pm On Apr 15, 2022
gaby:
What's the reason for this thread now?
I tire
Re: My Girlfriend And Her Male Bestie by Rexymania(m): 9:15pm On Apr 15, 2022
Bro where have you been?! Like I've missed you

slawormiir:
Damnnn niggar
I dislike emotional niggarrrrs

A real niggarrr prepare for the worse and hope for the best

Don't be bothered with whatever the outcome of thier bestie bestie thing turn out to be...

Keep on banging your babe and show I don't care altitude...

Women see you as a weak man when you are always bothered about what they do and who dey hang out with
Re: My Girlfriend And Her Male Bestie by kemma002(f): 9:56pm On Apr 15, 2022
GooodHardDick:
Alaye, you're dating a coded runs girl and a community hoe.

That guy just paid her off for the f*ck they both had or they're going to have. E sure me die say dem Don bang tire.

We have said this over and over again that u don't Nigeria girls. u only bang their pussy, dump them and move.
������
Re: My Girlfriend And Her Male Bestie by Kaybae(f): 9:57pm On Apr 15, 2022
emesv26:

You're not serious.

Your babe is open to you and you re misbehaving.

Receive sense.
God bless, what if what she told you was nothing but the truth? Why can't you give her the benefit of doubt, let her sew the clothes and tell her you want to see it before sending it down to the guy. Please let's always apply wisdom when it comes to relationship, yes there are bad guys and ladies out there but sometimes we lost the good ones by not applying wisdom.
Re: My Girlfriend And Her Male Bestie by kemma002(f): 10:00pm On Apr 15, 2022
bidexdo:
You be fool oga, with all what you read here about not being simp , you still dey act simp up and down , let me tell you something if you don't learn here, believe me you can never again in Ur simp life learn

If I have you as a brother I could have trade you for bitcoin,

Better stop be simp, don't no fall in love or have emotions for any stupid hunger and olosho Nigeria girls,

As my nigger have told you before just Bleep Nigeria girls and dump them, and move to the next available fish, do not settle down with them until you are ready to marry. Just Bleep them use them do 3 some even 4 some with Ur niggers and dump theirs ass,

Know this and no peace grin grin grin grin
chai
Re: My Girlfriend And Her Male Bestie by kemma002(f): 10:02pm On Apr 15, 2022
grin grin grin grin grin grin grin
Datikwerreboi:

You're stupid oo. You received an alert and lying about it, are you a thief?
Re: My Girlfriend And Her Male Bestie by Supreme01: 10:04pm On Apr 15, 2022
Mykelslim:
What's your point? Why are you lying? Just be plain

I tire oo my brodaoo wat is the point of lying...
let me tell him dis, guy if u follow those frustrated immature men that keeps tellin u; fu*k r an send r away...u may loose a good gal.
Frm ur post u said r sis. connected both of them, meaning d guy may not b r bestie but her sister own,... May be he want to b known by the siblings.
guy find strong evident.
Re: My Girlfriend And Her Male Bestie by Nobody: 10:30pm On Apr 15, 2022
Jennyclay:
Honestly speaking, you're just a confused man.

Your girlfriend asked you if you've received an alert... You said NO!!
Her bestie asked if you if you've received an alert... You said YES!! What a confused man.

What if she's telling you the truth. You should have waited to know if truly she's going to market to get those stuff or not before you start suspecting her.

Is not that you have any evidence that your girlfriend is cheating on you. Nawa oo!!!!

Sincerely speaking, you guys need to check your mental health condition.. Aaah!! JESUS CHRIST!!

Damaged men everywhere!!! Puke!!!
You can say that again my dear .
Re: My Girlfriend And Her Male Bestie by Nobody: 1:04am On Apr 16, 2022
GooodHardDick:
Alaye, you're dating a coded runs girl and a community hoe.

That guy just paid her off for the f*ck they both had or they're going to have. E sure me die say dem Don bang tire.

We have said this over and over again that u don't Nigeria girls. u only bang their pussy, dump them and move.

I trust deez mf grin grin grin grin
Re: My Girlfriend And Her Male Bestie by Nobody: 1:06am On Apr 16, 2022
Jennyclay:
Honestly speaking, you're just a confused man.

Your girlfriend asked you if you've received an alert... You said NO!!
Her bestie asked if you if you've received an alert... You said YES!! What a confused man.

What if she's telling you the truth. You should have waited to know if truly she's going to market to get those stuff or not before you start suspecting her.

Is not that you have any evidence that your girlfriend is cheating on you. Nawa oo!!!!

Sincerely speaking, you guys need to check your mental health condition.. Aaah!! JESUS CHRIST!!

Damaged men everywhere!!! Puke!!!

Hahaha... H'antie Jennifer haf finally show her faize grin grin .. bet Lowkey, you fine sha. smiley
Re: My Girlfriend And Her Male Bestie by deewhydoski(m): 8:50am On Apr 16, 2022
I want you guys to know that some good girls still full outside o.
Re: My Girlfriend And Her Male Bestie by kelspinall(m): 9:22am On Apr 16, 2022
getch urself a bestie too
Re: My Girlfriend And Her Male Bestie by headbasher96(m): 9:28am On Apr 16, 2022
flokii:

Oshey.. tfare for her to go and deliver the cloths and herself by herself to the guy.

Why are women like this? she just want to keep the OP in the lo0p so he won't cry foul or suspect a thing when he finds out about her trip to the bestie's crib.. her response will be like, but I informed you dear and it's just cloths I went there to deliver.
it baffles me hw a woman will want to out smart a man well they have been doing it with the simps so its not a new thing to them

1 Like

(1) (2) (Reply)

What's The Age Limit You Would Place On The Guy You Want To Settle Down With / Hmmmmmmm...i'm Tired Of 'singlehood' / Guys Who Cheat Love Their Partners More…...evidence!!!

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 31
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.