Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,186,714 members, 7,930,451 topics. Date: Saturday, 24 August 2024 at 06:35 PM

Marriage Is Bullshit, True Love Is A Scam. - Religion - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / Marriage Is Bullshit, True Love Is A Scam. (214 Views)

Speaking In Tongues (glossolalia) Is Bullshit / Pastor Olakunle Beloved: Sex Before Marriage Is Not Sin (Video) / Please, No Sex Before Marriage Is NEVER A Scam (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Marriage Is Bullshit, True Love Is A Scam. by BrazilianOG(m): 3:02pm On Apr 15, 2022
You can criticize me forever, but I dont just give a damn. Because to me society is going down the drain with all the lies bombarded to our ears on a daily by the phucked up media. The point am trying to make is that true love is a scam used to enslave people in the herd mentality. Hypocrites not allowed to comment angry

2 Likes

Re: Marriage Is Bullshit, True Love Is A Scam. by blazingblender(m): 3:06pm On Apr 15, 2022
While some people are enjoying it
You are being embittered cus
One small chick dumped u
Movve on bro
No time for bitterness

1 Like

Re: Marriage Is Bullshit, True Love Is A Scam. by MortalityISGold: 3:10pm On Apr 15, 2022
grin ok

1 Like

Re: Marriage Is Bullshit, True Love Is A Scam. by Dtruthspeaker: 3:14pm On Apr 15, 2022
BrazilianOG:
You can criticize me forever, but I dont just give a
damn. Because to me society is going down the
drain with all the lies bombarded to our ears on a
daily by the phucked up media. The point am trying
to make is that true love is a scam used to enslave
people in the herd mentality. Hypocrites not allowed to comment angry

You said it "society is going down the
drain" meaning, it was standing up before.

Meaning, you people destroyed the house!

No you are crying that the house is destroyed, you no know before say, if you dey spoil house, d house go spoil fall?
Re: Marriage Is Bullshit, True Love Is A Scam. by VeeVeeMyLuv(m): 3:27pm On Apr 15, 2022
True Love means warmth, tenderness, passion, desire, and a sentiment that is unconditional, regardless of good times or hardships.

Most of the love many people display these days is largely conditional. Getting attracted in the first instance to another is conditional
Re: Marriage Is Bullshit, True Love Is A Scam. by Dtruthspeaker: 3:31pm On Apr 15, 2022
VeeVeeMyLuv:
True Love means warmth, tenderness, passion, desire, and a sentiment that is unconditional, regardless of good times or hardships.

Most of the love many people display these days is largely conditional. Getting attracted in the first instance to another is conditional

Goodness and everything good. Yet, they plant deceits and lies and cheating and they expect to harvest good love.

This generation eh,

2 Likes

Re: Marriage Is Bullshit, True Love Is A Scam. by Ahmed0336(m): 3:33pm On Apr 15, 2022
17 years in marriage (what you described as scam) and still counting.

Nobody is forcing you, the choice is yours....

Good luck.........
Re: Marriage Is Bullshit, True Love Is A Scam. by Elmojiid(m): 3:42pm On Apr 15, 2022
True love be like glo network

1 Like

Re: Marriage Is Bullshit, True Love Is A Scam. by Kobojunkie: 3:45pm On Apr 15, 2022
VeeVeeMyLuv:
Give an example of unconditional love? undecided

2 Likes

Re: Marriage Is Bullshit, True Love Is A Scam. by BrazilianOG(m): 5:34pm On Apr 15, 2022
Dtruthspeaker:

You said it "society is going down the
drain" meaning, it was standing up before.

Meaning, you people destroyed the house!

No you are crying that the house is destroyed, you no know before say, if you dey spoil house, d house go spoil fall?
which house
Re: Marriage Is Bullshit, True Love Is A Scam. by IMAliyu(m): 7:24pm On Apr 15, 2022
Damn, who broke your heart?

(1) (Reply)

I Take God Name Beg, Someone Should Help Me.. / When Last Did JW (jehova Witness) Ministers Knocked On Your Door Post? / Before You Sleep, Meditate And Pray With This

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 11
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.