Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,198,750 members, 7,969,204 topics. Date: Monday, 07 October 2024 at 10:17 PM

My Father Is Dragging My Mom's Property With Me - Family (20) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Family / My Father Is Dragging My Mom's Property With Me (50044 Views)

My Father Dragging My Mom's Property With Me, how the Issue Was Resolved / Help: My Father Is Killing My Mom Gradually / My Friend's Father Is A Ghost!! (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (17) (18) (19) (20) (21) (22) (23) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: My Father Is Dragging My Mom's Property With Me by pocohantas(f): 3:08am On Apr 17, 2022
Gnosticstudent:

Lamentably and indubitably, you are too infamous not to be known on here and everywhere..

So why were you in a hurry to show your stupidity? I am curious.

1 Like

Re: My Father Is Dragging My Mom's Property With Me by Unshackled: 3:20am On Apr 17, 2022
patwilly:

You see everything through the prism of domestic violence's/Marital problems. Try dey disguise your insecurities sometimes abeg. You pocohontas will get married and have a blissful marriage. Wish it unto thyself.
After exposing her laps on the Sexuality section in that Ashawo Beer Parlour thread, I think it will be difficult.
Re: My Father Is Dragging My Mom's Property With Me by Gnosticstudent(m): 3:21am On Apr 17, 2022
pocohantas:

So why were you in a hurry to show your s****? I am curious.

Stop trying to play ostrich, lil girl.
That word is a misnomer here....
You have disappointed me once again.
I think you need to chill out...

1 Like

Re: My Father Is Dragging My Mom's Property With Me by pocohantas(f): 3:24am On Apr 17, 2022
Gnosticstudent:

Stop trying to play ostrich, lil girl.
That word is a misnomer here....
You have disappointed me once again.
I think you need to chill out...

You haven’t answered my question. Care to share why you ignored his post, but jumped on mine? I see that stupidity and selective blindness among many of you here and I am curious.

3 Likes

Re: My Father Is Dragging My Mom's Property With Me by pocohantas(f): 3:25am On Apr 17, 2022
Unshackled:
jist because you're not good-looking doesn't mean you should be angry always.

Post my not good-looking pictures na. Or didn’t I post that on the ashewo thread too? Abi na only my laps and nudes I been post? Toor! grin

2 Likes

Re: My Father Is Dragging My Mom's Property With Me by pocohantas(f): 3:29am On Apr 17, 2022
Unshackled:
you know it's against Nairaland rules. They are safe in my gallery for now.

But you remember when you were very punctual in the sexuality section and dropped a lap-revealing photo of you in one car

No na, post it here. Shebi na me first post am. Feel free to repost it. What of the nudes?

My dear, even if you sing this song from today to 2030, nothing dey happen. Steady steady I dey post pictures for my diary. Na me get the legs, the thighs and the nyash. If you feel like saving, please do. grin grin

1 Like

Re: My Father Is Dragging My Mom's Property With Me by pocohantas(f): 3:32am On Apr 17, 2022
Unshackled:
I can describe your laps pocohantas except you gave us a wrong picture for a treat that day

Go ahead and describe abeg. I dey beg you, please describe o. You can describe laps? Hahaha. Is laps a private part? Lmao! Trolls are dumb sha. No wonder they are trolls. grin

Unshackled:
it's against the rules....even if I post your DP, they still ban .

And with you the rules don't apply.

Remember when you got me to banned for spamming from right out of nothing?

Heya. Poor you. So you can’t share the pictures with this honourable forum? It is sad they would think you are bluffing. Pictures or I don’t believe it.

1 Like

Re: My Father Is Dragging My Mom's Property With Me by pocohantas(f): 3:37am On Apr 17, 2022
Unshackled:
bit I didn't say lap is a private part
eBay you showed us a a treat was your lap leading to your inner thighs where your skin hue was starting to get skin blemishes.

That was the day you told us your salary per anum and your car too.

We then teased you that ot was late deep into the evening but your picture was sunny

Chai. So with 35k salary I bought a car? Miracle no pass like this naw. Omo, try post the picture o. Make I save my throwback. grin

1 Like

Re: My Father Is Dragging My Mom's Property With Me by pocohantas(f): 3:42am On Apr 17, 2022
Unshackled:
how did you arrive at 35k? But you remember the incident, no?

I have posted too many pictures on here. Trust me I have. Nothing special in the one you saw or saved. cheesy

1 Like

Re: My Father Is Dragging My Mom's Property With Me by pocohantas(f): 3:49am On Apr 17, 2022
Unshackled:
how did you arrive at 35k since I didn't mention it ?

You call me a troll to save face, pathetic.

Are you denying now you were not a regular in that secret Ashawo Beer Parlour Thread?

My most visited sections are right there is my profile. At this point, seeing that you have no pictures of my supposed nudes and thighs to show us, I would advise you rest. cheesy cheesy

1 Like

Re: My Father Is Dragging My Mom's Property With Me by pocohantas(f): 3:52am On Apr 17, 2022
Unshackled:
How did you arrive at 35k I didn't mention that. And I said you WERE a regular in our secret Ashawo Beer Parlour Thread.

I didn't say ARE

Most men here have seen female laps, why exactly did you think that is something to make noise over? grin grin

1 Like

Re: My Father Is Dragging My Mom's Property With Me by pocohantas(f): 3:57am On Apr 17, 2022
Unshackled:
1. It was on the Ashawo Beer Parlour Thread whereem talk about failing prostitutes and nutting. So any sensitive body parts posted there is impactful and deliberately by the poster

2. IT WASN'T JUST YOUR LAPS....YPUR VERY INNER THIGHS ANS SO CLOSED UP WE COULD SEE THE HAIR PORES

how did you arrive at 35k? You don't want to tell our "honourable forum members"?

Because you posted the salary per anum and I divided it by 12 for you

Now that you have told the whole Nairaland that I earn 35k, have a car and you have my nudes that I posted here, what do you want them to do? ? ? grin

1 Like

Re: My Father Is Dragging My Mom's Property With Me by pocohantas(f): 4:01am On Apr 17, 2022
Unshackled:
it was you who mentioned 35k so how did you arrive at 35k?

Oga, what do you want Nairalanders to do? You have been singing this thing since 2016. What do you want Nairalanders to do to me now?? cheesy

1 Like

Re: My Father Is Dragging My Mom's Property With Me by sharone21(f): 5:19am On Apr 17, 2022
eeewise:

I just tire

I want to throw up reading his post

The dynamics of a father /son relationship is honour

A son honours a father.

A father protects his son putting his future interests above all

Shameless family....*spits*

That is why the current situation in which men now feel they no longer need to protect their family( wife and children) is quite frightening. Men now feel children only benefit mothers and vice versa.

The father and children own this property though, the properties his mum acquired from her own family are more for her children.

In any case, I feel the dad is ready to fight dirty maybe believing that Op is a made man and should leave the properties to him, but the joy of any parent is to see that eventually what they worked for or inherited from their family actually goes to the children they call their own( biological and adopted) especially if they have spelt it out orally or written( will).... Sometimes, since death is unplanned for, some parents do not document who gets what.... Though sometimes, will itself may backfire and u may not even get what u deserve.

My advice is for the Op to involve his mother's people and also, father and child/ren should be transparent to themselves.

If there is need to lease out some of the properties, everybody gets a share from it and if it needs to be sold, same thing, everyone gets a share from it.

Issue is the proportion each should get. But, all children may get same proportion ( for peacesake) while you just allow dad to take a little more.... Papa is scared of his old age as maybe what he worked for may not be enough to sustain him... It doesn't take away anything u can give him especially if he was there for the Op and siblings ( if any).... Pray too as devil likes to use this kind of situations to scatter q family.

It is well.
Re: My Father Is Dragging My Mom's Property With Me by caracas: 5:31am On Apr 17, 2022
Kobojunkie:
A woman is allowed to own her own property even in Nigeria... and since your mother bequeathed her property to you, your father has no right to touch any of it unless he can legally prove ownership was handed him by your mother instead. undecided

Don't let anyone deceive you with lies.. stand your ground. Get a good lawyer and don't let your father waste what belongs to you abeg! undecided
If the property was not willed to him by his mother, then getting a lawyer is a complete n total waste of his precious time.Legally the father has more rights to the property, cos they were legally married.Would you guys supporting the op be saying this if the tables were turned n the mother was the one alive? If a father owns a property n dies, it automatically becomes the property of the wife n then eventually their children’s……
Re: My Father Is Dragging My Mom's Property With Me by caracas: 5:51am On Apr 17, 2022
wirinet:

You are going off point here. We are talking about inherited property and not personal properties acquired with one's own efforts.
What’s the difference pls?
Re: My Father Is Dragging My Mom's Property With Me by Jetbound: 6:08am On Apr 17, 2022
GraciousGod190:
As much as I hate bringing this here, I need advice on ways to go about this..is it right for a father to drag his wife wealth with his son, knowing fully well, the son is now a grown man.

My mom left us with lot of properties she acquired as inheritance from her father and mother side, been the only surviving child, while she was still around some relatives wanted to grab some of it...claiming she's a woman...but seeing she had a grown up son which was me they had to maintain and stay on their lane... besides my mom was never the sluggish type.

Now, my dad is trying to drag this property with me, saying he wants to sell some of the land without even informing me... he his claiming some of house rents and lavishing it on frivolities anyhow.

Yes he's my father, he trained me up to this stage that I am, but by right I thought Those properties are mine already.since it's inheritance that's supposed to be passed down to her offsprings.....if am wrong please someone should tell me.

Your dad's is selfish. Normally everything a parent owns should go to the kids. If it was a woman doing the same thing everybody would have been against her. Don't let him take anything
Re: My Father Is Dragging My Mom's Property With Me by Obiwonkilobi(m): 6:13am On Apr 17, 2022
It's even a problem that your mum made you know those properties are hers. If things were as should be in your family, those properties would have been seen as your parent's properties.

Take your father to court if it pleases U. But in this country, hrs entitled to all those properties
Re: My Father Is Dragging My Mom's Property With Me by 123papas(m): 6:25am On Apr 17, 2022
Husband and wife are not related by blood so the relationship can be nullified. Parent and child relationship can not be reversed.
Re: My Father Is Dragging My Mom's Property With Me by Grandhuzzler(m): 6:52am On Apr 17, 2022
This is nothing but a monumental shame...

(1) (2) (3) ... (17) (18) (19) (20) (21) (22) (23) (Reply)

Husband Hits Wife's Head With A Pestle In Asaba (Disturbing Photos) / Dad’s Return To Nigeria Homeless After 30 Years In UK, US Sad – Son / We’ve All Done This Once Or Twice In Our Lives (Photo)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 37
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.