Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,173,288 members, 7,887,841 topics. Date: Friday, 12 July 2024 at 02:58 PM

Domestic Violence. Who Do We Blame? - Family (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Family / Domestic Violence. Who Do We Blame? (10678 Views)

Who Do We Blame For A Child's Failure? / Domestic Violence - Who Is Truly Responsible? / Today's Experience Changed My View On Domestic Violence (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Domestic Violence. Who Do We Blame? by Ebubu: 12:37pm On Apr 19, 2022
JovialJune:

You see that you just verbally abused me without being provoked, you, a man, yet you accuse only women as if you men don't do it, you see my point? How vile you had to go on someone you've never met or seen before for you to degrade parts of my body, me, a woman, you see that verbal abuse is not specific to any gender right? So did I threaten to track you down to deal with you by hiring boys to beat you up? No I didn't, instead I'm pointing out your vile self who lacks proper upbringing that men verbally abuse too, and me, a woman, will walk away from your negativity, just as is expected of you men to do.

Please shüt your fücking mouth.

You insulted my father, and when I gave it back to you. You label me a verbal abuser? You think you can blackmail me?

You verbally abusive and emotional blackmailers are the worst and God help me, pretty soon men will become awakened and start divorcing your dirty asses in order to have peace in their households.

Look at this necklace thief and blackmailer oo

Hope you finally stole that necklace from your mother-in-law angry
Re: Domestic Violence. Who Do We Blame? by MNDY(m): 12:41pm On Apr 19, 2022
[quote author=JovialJune post=112084547]

If men give their wives peace of mind, do you think there will be an insults or disagreement from any of them? Or you think women just wake up one day and start insulting their husband's? What triggered it? Or you think men don't verbally insult their wives too?

The actual problem and female nagging stems from your gender's refusal to admit that the man is the head and should have the final say in a home even when the holy books and society make it so. Your gender loves to see it as enslavement. All these men insult women too and all whatnot you are talking about are not the point.
Re: Domestic Violence. Who Do We Blame? by olaarie(m): 12:43pm On Apr 19, 2022
Some idiots will not address the root cause of domestic violence and will just advise the man to always walk away.

Let's train the girls from childhood on how to communicate their emotions appropriately and the boys should understand that hitting a woman shows they are also not well trained.

3 Likes

Re: Domestic Violence. Who Do We Blame? by olaarie(m): 12:44pm On Apr 19, 2022
And insults is your best form of communication?

[quote author=MNDY post=112084923][/quote]
Re: Domestic Violence. Who Do We Blame? by JovialJune(f): 12:50pm On Apr 19, 2022
Ebubu:

Please shüt your fücking mouth.

You insulted my father, and when I gave it back to you. You label me a verbal abuser? You think you can blackmail me?

You verbally abusive and emotional blackmailers are the worst and God help me, pretty soon men will become awakened and start divorcing your dirty asses in order to have peace in their households.

Look at this necklace thief and blackmailer oo

Hope you finally stole that necklace from your mother-in-law angry

You called my husband a simp, you started it first, and you expect me not give it to you right back? You are a clown, that is exactly what this thread is about, you men will verbally abuse your wife first just like what you did to me, but when she verbally abuse you back you start to hyperventilate and throw fists about like fools, which is exactly my point in this thread, will a woman verbally abuse her husband unprovoked? You just proved me right that you men are the cause of Domestic violence, you provoke and insult your wife, she insults you right back, what stops you from keeping up with the same insults you started? You want to use your fists because you know that one will pain pass, keep beating and meet your doom when you kill her, you will rot in jail or be killed right back

FYI yes, I collected my jewelry back, my priced possession that is worth millions in naira today, go and hug transformer if it hurts your soul.

2 Likes

Re: Domestic Violence. Who Do We Blame? by Ebubu: 12:57pm On Apr 19, 2022
JovialJune:

You called my husband a simp, you started it first, and you expect me not give it to you right back? You are a clown, that is exactly what this thread is about, you men will verbally abuse your wife first just like what you did to me, but when she verbally abuse you back you start to hyperventilate and throw fists about like fools, which is exactly my point in this thread, will a woman verbally abuse her husband unprovoked? You just proved me right that you men are the cause of Domestic violence, you provoke and insult your wife, she insults you right back, what stops you from keeping up with the same insults you started? You want to use your fists because you know that one will pain pass, keep beating and meet your doom when you kill her, you will rot in jail or be killed right back

FYI yes, I collected my jewelry back, my priced possession that is worth millions in naira today, go and hug transformer if it hurts your soul.

Have you seen how you’re unable to take your own medicine you advice men to take?

You ask men to walk away when verbally abused, did you walk away when i verbally abused you?

You see walking away when verbally abused is hard to do and men should even be complimented for the many times that they do that.

Next time, stop propagating for men to walk away from verbal abuse but instead, avoid initiating the verbal abuses against men, since it’s proven that you couldn’t walk away from the one I initiated.

Intelligent by half !

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Domestic Violence. Who Do We Blame? by Ebubu: 12:58pm On Apr 19, 2022
olaarie:
And insults is your best form of communication?

exactly. Instead of advising men to walk away. Women should be discouraged from initiating verbal abuses and running their mouth to the detriment of the man’s self confidence, esteem and morale.

How do you think he goes to work, feeling ?
Re: Domestic Violence. Who Do We Blame? by JovialJune(f): 1:05pm On Apr 19, 2022
Ebubu:

Have you seen how you’re unable to take your own medicine you advice men to take?

You ask men to walk away when verbally abused, did you walk away when i verbally abused you?

You see walking away when verbally abused is hard to do and men should even be complimented for the many times that they do that.

Next time, stop propagating for men to walk away from verbal abuse but instead, avoid initiating the verbal abuses against men, since it’s proven that you couldn’t walk away from the one I initiated.

Intelligent by half !

You this -0 intellect,

The cruise of this thread is domestic violence, if you cannot walk away, you keep insulting each other until one of you gets tired and stop, do you get it?

Or do you want to say all your fellow men that has insulted the bejesus out of you, your reaction is to beat them? Abi it is only on women you can use your fist on? What of your boss wey dey insult you everyday? Do you beat him or her? Or you swallow the insults like a good little boy or you resign?

Answer these questions if you have brain to think.

2 Likes

Re: Domestic Violence. Who Do We Blame? by Ebubu: 1:07pm On Apr 19, 2022
JovialJune:

You this -0 intellect,

The cruise of this thread is domestic violence, if you cannot walk away, you keep insulting each other until one of you gets tired and stop, do you get it?

Or do you want to say all your fellow men that has insulted the bejesus out of you, your reaction is to beat them? Abi it is only on women you can use your fist on? What of your boss wey dey insult you everyday? Do you beat him or her? Or you swallow the insults like a good little boy or you resign?

Answer these questions if you have brain to think.

Stop justifying your abusive nature by comparing men’s reaction to home abuse with their reaction to office or societal abuse.

Focus on the matter which is verbal abuse at home or do you have a comprehension/attention deficit problem? Do you have a problem maintaining one lane? That’s how you women leave an argument and derail into insults.

You called your husband a very heartless human being but get angry he’s called a simp.

Please which is more glorifying between the two if not the one I called him. undecided

2 Likes

Re: Domestic Violence. Who Do We Blame? by joshua203016: 1:08pm On Apr 19, 2022
You have never experience a woman locking your shirt or using your tie to drag you before right?

My gender have suffer, but because we dont use to shout about the verbal abuse from women, you people think all is well with married women abi...

I dont support beaten a woman too o, but may God never allow you meet a woman that deliberately want you to do your worse
Toks2008:

Kuku kill her because she abused you verbally.

If she abuse you verbally at worst abuse her too make we kuku know it is two women fighting as long as you dont hit her. That is my point.

No one supports verbal abuse from a lady but if it happens just refrain from hitting her.

2 Likes

Re: Domestic Violence. Who Do We Blame? by luminouz(m): 1:10pm On Apr 19, 2022
JONNYSPUTE:
.... Two questions for you sir.

Why must it be the man that should walk away in such situation?

Doesn't women too have wisdom to know when they are going overboard with words?
The guy matter taya me.

See skewed analysis.

1 Like

Re: Domestic Violence. Who Do We Blame? by luminouz(m): 1:12pm On Apr 19, 2022
Toks2008:

Kuku kill her because she abused you verbally.

If she abuse you verbally at worst abuse her too make we kuku know it is two women fighting as long as you dont hit her. That is my point.

No one supports verbal abuse from a lady but if it happens just refrain from hitting her.

Kai...see talk!!! undecided

1 Like

Re: Domestic Violence. Who Do We Blame? by Ebubu: 1:14pm On Apr 19, 2022
Prettygirl200:
okay fine let me just agree with what u just said but u know very well that verbal abuse does not kill like physical abuse. Physically Abuse can damage a human or better still kill but verbal abuse does not that is what the op what trying to say. Knowing fully well that when it comes to physical abuse men are stronger and can hurt or even kill their partner. Is it not just better to walk away?

Please start advocating for men to divorce a verbally abusive wife if the same divorce is to be meted on a physically abusive husband.

That’s the only way this can be equal

2 Likes

Re: Domestic Violence. Who Do We Blame? by ume1000: 3:19pm On Apr 19, 2022
JovialJune:

I asked simple questions you're yapping spittle everywhere

Do men verbally abuse people or not? Do men verbally abuse their fellow men or not? How do you react to it? By going physical or walking away? When verbally abused by your boss at work, do you physical abuse him/or walk away? What triggers the verbal abuse?

Think deeply on these questions, apply logic, then answer, and stopping equating your father to all men.
do women abuse Thier boss at work ,do they abuse Thier pastors/imans, do they raise Thier voice at Thier professor in class

If not ,how do they do it ?

1 Like

Re: Domestic Violence. Who Do We Blame? by iamdapsyj(m): 3:22pm On Apr 19, 2022
Prettygirl200:
okay fine let me just agree with what u just said but u know very well that verbal abuse does not kill like physical abuse. Physically Abuse can damage a human or better still kill but verbal abuse does not that is what the op what trying to say. Knowing fully well that when it comes to physical abuse men are stronger and can hurt or even kill their partner. Is it not just better to walk away?

That is where so many people are getting it wrong. Verbal abuse is as deadly as physical abuse. The only difference between both of them is the expediency. Verbal abuse is like slow poison. A man or woman that is not emotionally strong cannot withstand it.

Do you know how many men and women that have lost their sense of dignity and life due to verbal abuse. We are seriously downplaying the potency of verbal abuse o!!!!!

3 Likes

Re: Domestic Violence. Who Do We Blame? by ume1000: 3:28pm On Apr 19, 2022
JovialJune:

If men give their wives peace of mind, do you think there will be an insults or disagreement from any of them? Or you think women just wake up one day and start insulting their husband's? What triggered it? Or you think men don't verbally insult their wives too?

Because you all are trying to give silly flimsy excuses for domestic violence on verbal abuse that all men and women are guilty of, so tell me, you as a man, you've never insulted a woman before? You've never trash talked your fellow men before? Here on this forum, you men say all.manner of degrading words, show intense hatred for women with your insults, how many female do you see reacting to it? Do you see any of us threatening to track you vile men here down to teach you bitter lessons you will never forget?

Do you now see your flimsy excuses holds no water? You can't even answer my previous questions cos you know you will shoot yourself in the foot, you see my point?
most women feel it's Thier right to control a man,that's the first precursor (trying to remote a man), majority believes a man owes them obedience simply because he sleeps with her

Most (if not all) believes they are doing him a favour by opening Thier VARGINA

Ever heard the saying all men are children (did u ever check the etymology of such belief)

2 Likes

Re: Domestic Violence. Who Do We Blame? by Taiggarr: 3:36pm On Apr 19, 2022
Prettygirl200:
Do u have a problem with that
[b][/b]

I don't...

For as long as it's mutual...
Re: Domestic Violence. Who Do We Blame? by Prettygirl200(f): 4:55pm On Apr 19, 2022
Taiggarr:
[b][/b]

I don't...

For as long as it's mutual...
Cool!!!!!!!
Re: Domestic Violence. Who Do We Blame? by Toks2008(m): 8:41pm On Apr 19, 2022
Im scared, really scared with the Comments made by guys on this thread.

Our ladies should be very careful o cos guys in this generation are not gentle at all.

1 Like

Re: Domestic Violence. Who Do We Blame? by Nobody: 3:28am On Apr 20, 2022
Keyyom22:
You see now u work away from slightly verbal abuse is that too hard to do in real life?

Lol grin cheesy
This my chief sef cheesy
I didn't "walk away" per se...
I mainly expressed that, abuse won't be tolerated and then kicked her away from my life ((by refusing to reply to any of her mention on that matter again))...

If that fellow was my spouse ((God forbid)), I would long have divorced her...

Cause someone who thinks "verbal abuse can't cause harm" will have no qualms being verbally abusive at the slightest undecided...

Either ways sha...
I get your message sir grin....
Have a nice day chief....
((Thumbs up))....
Re: Domestic Violence. Who Do We Blame? by Nobody: 3:51am On Apr 20, 2022
JovialJune:

1. Verbal abuse is the cause of physical abuse, good and fine, what triggers the verbal abuse? Are you saying men don't verbally abuse their wives? How do the wives react?

2. Are you saying that, all your life, all those who verbally abused you, we're beaten by you as a reaction? If no, how did you react to their verbal abuse?

1. Honestly ma'am...
I don't know which part of my write up made you believe this undecided...

Either ways sha...
Verbal abusers are not gender specific undecided...
But if we're to be real with ourselves here, majority of verbal abusers are women, why? That's because when a man stands to be just as verbally abusive as a woman, he will be shamed for it....

You'll hear statements like "why you dey talk like woman na" or " real man no suppose dey exchange words with women"....

And also...
One of the reason why women who are abusers will not physically abuse a man, is because majority of them can't!! How many women can beat up their husbands when he decides to fight them?? So they (women) resort to where they have the most advantage, which is verbal abuse undecided...

2. All those who were verbally abusive towards me were kicked out of my life undecided...

I let people know that verbal abuse in any way will not be tolerated, if they can't keep their mouths in checks when communicating with me, then I do away with them as fast as I can...
Re: Domestic Violence. Who Do We Blame? by Nobody: 4:22am On Apr 20, 2022
JovialJune:

Cause and effect

1. Will a woman just wake up one day with insults? What triggered it? What did the husband do?

2. Men don't insult their wives? They've never done that before? How come most women don't react by going physical? How do they react emotionally abused by their husband's?

3. Why do you men accept verbal emotional insults and violence from your fellow men, but behave like King Kong if same is done by women?

1. Will a man just wake up one day and beat his wife? What triggered it? What did the wife do?

Do you see how this questions sounds when you look at it from another perspective?

Taking a leaf from your "cause and effect" lesson, it therefore means that a man cannot beat a woman without cause undecided...

2. Verbal abuse is not gender specific and fact is, the reason why women who are abusers will never resort to physical abuse is because they simply can't! How many women out there can beat up their husbands in a fight?

3. I don't know where you saw or heard this one from, but the ego in a man will not allow him seat back and do nothing when he is verbally abused, never!
Re: Domestic Violence. Who Do We Blame? by Nobody: 4:27am On Apr 20, 2022
JovialJune:

Do you walk away from your boss when he/she verbally abuse you or you go physical? When verbally abused by people on the streets, do you go physical or you walk away?

Are you honestly comparing the happenings of a work setting with that of a home? Really?!

Taking a leaf from you ma'am...
Will women verbally abuse their pastors?
Will women verbally abuse their imams?
Will women verbally abuse their bosses?
Will women verbally abuse a military personnel on the streets?
Will women verbally abuse their landlords?

If they can't do the above, majority of the times, why then do they do it to their husbands?!
Re: Domestic Violence. Who Do We Blame? by ajerimitan: 12:58pm On Apr 20, 2022
Everyone should know their limits. When you break the rule the rule breaks you in return. All forms of abuse is still an abuse. When you loose control you will have to be controlled. As for me I will never beat a woman for verbal assault. I will only set a trap for you to raise your hand and strike me twice or trice. Then we both dance to mean music. There is a way you beat or correct a child you love themselves may apply to a woman. Never fight or insult someone that is stronger and can beat you up. Control yourself if you loose control whatever Waterloo you find yourself you brought it and it is well deserved. Never punch a woman. If you will ever discipline a woman after several warning decipline her the way her mother or father would. Women marry only the men that truly loves you. The way men beat and punch women is with deep hatred. Correction in love can do wonders.
Re: Domestic Violence. Who Do We Blame? by Nobody: 6:42pm On Apr 20, 2022
livebyday:

Thunder fire my mother grin
Re: Domestic Violence. Who Do We Blame? by Taiggarr: 12:07pm On May 04, 2022
Prettygirl200:
Do u have a problem with that

I do,you peasant wannabe local diva...

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

How Can I Know Im Pregnant? / Beware Of Craddle Robbers / Is My Salary Enough To Get Married? (N45,000)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 66
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.