Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,186,840 members, 7,930,912 topics. Date: Sunday, 25 August 2024 at 11:43 AM

16 Killed In Nigerian Cartoons Riots - Politics (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / 16 Killed In Nigerian Cartoons Riots (8262 Views)

PDP Mocks Buhari & NASS With Cartoons (photos) / Gunfire, Blasts Hit Maiduguri: Boko-Haram VS JTF, 16 killed / Serious Riots In Wuse, Abuja & Mararaba (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: 16 Killed In Nigerian Cartoons Riots by EvilSlayer(m): 9:15pm On Feb 19, 2006
All we christens are crying enough is enough, and just sweep the life's of 16 innocent people under the rug, because we are not going to do a thing about this nonsense.If you think I don't know what I'm say, watch those animals do the same thing in other northan state in no time. Someone please tell me what we can do, and please don't tell me to pray because I'm sick of praying and we know God only help people that help themselfs.
Re: 16 Killed In Nigerian Cartoons Riots by snazzydawn(f): 9:18pm On Feb 19, 2006
yes ooo!!!you are sooo right.Very soon now,it will spread to other northern states,let all the christians in those states also take up their arms and defend themselves.
Re: 16 Killed In Nigerian Cartoons Riots by snazzydawn(f): 9:20pm On Feb 19, 2006
beats me though,all this fuss over a common cartoon.As if there are no cartoons of Jesus and other prophets of other religion.This is really stupid
Re: 16 Killed In Nigerian Cartoons Riots by Odeku(m): 9:24pm On Feb 19, 2006
I don't believe in violence but i believe in standing up for yourself and defending and protecting your family. if this thugs want to come fight the Christians should come out blazing too, God only help those people who help themselfs. this guys are burning churches in Nigeria and the cartoon wasn't even release in Nigeria
Re: 16 Killed In Nigerian Cartoons Riots by raldsfield(m): 9:29pm On Feb 19, 2006
The Nigerian Government is irresponsible,

The SSS and of course the NPF (Police) is a failure,

They could not uncover a plot to kill innocent people.

I think we need a Christian Army, to protect us.

I will volunteer to join this Army. I think it is time we preach Fight Back.
Re: 16 Killed In Nigerian Cartoons Riots by snazzydawn(f): 9:36pm On Feb 19, 2006
YESSSSSSSS
Re: 16 Killed In Nigerian Cartoons Riots by Roscodaddy(m): 9:58pm On Feb 19, 2006
Well, enough said and talked about ,we xtains just need 2 stand up and take our rightful place,we are more than these muslims in Nigeria,it is high time we show them that we can do something,because evil prevails when the good men keep quiet.

I pray them come to lagos and we shall show them,let me say that we are ready and we are waiting for them,I pray they come,we should torch all those little mosques tucked between walls and make sure we take on every single mallam we see.

ENOUGH IS ENOUGH
Re: 16 Killed In Nigerian Cartoons Riots by Nobody: 10:23pm On Feb 19, 2006
i refuse to beleive this is a strictly "muslim affair. Why have igbo, yoruba, itsekiri, urhobo and other tribes muslims not killing each other?
Are there two korans? Do they not believe in the same prophet?

Methinks the issue is, a group of people who are backward, retrogressive and illiterate and use every excuse to exhibit their barbarism. They are no better moslems than their peers in the middle east. What we need is a split, pls let those holier than the prophet join their kith and kin in Niger and Chad. If not for the southern oil, they would be suffering the same famine as their Nigerien brethren, one wonders what energy they would have left to fight on behalf of the prophet!
Re: 16 Killed In Nigerian Cartoons Riots by jclord(f): 10:34pm On Feb 19, 2006
Do you guys want to end up like Beirut? Don't follow their "eye for an eye" method of solving problems. Look what it has done to the Middle East. Depend on the soldiers to do their jobs so that you don't end up in a civil war.
Re: 16 Killed In Nigerian Cartoons Riots by EvilSlayer(m): 10:38pm On Feb 19, 2006
How would you guys on Niaraland like to pay some respect to the 16 Inncent lives lost in the senseless riot in Nigeria?should we pick a time to hold a min of silence or have someone say a prayer for their souls. We all know the sitting on the right hand of God as we speak and no Muslim how mighty can take that away from them. May their souls rest in peace. cry cry cry cry
Re: 16 Killed In Nigerian Cartoons Riots by Odeku(m): 10:45pm On Feb 19, 2006
to me they are not animals but their actions is barbaric, and thuggery once again, this is not the place to fight for someone. I am not in support of fighting but there has to be a better resolution to this crisis. and the question I keep asking is Islam a religion that promote peace and non violent action?
Re: 16 Killed In Nigerian Cartoons Riots by luridguy(m): 11:50pm On Feb 19, 2006
i dont know infact am fed up the more i look at this topic the angrier i get angry angry

it is just not thinkable that this uneducated fools will be gathering themselves and killing people over something that angry infact let me not speak my mind because some one will take it the wrong way il just angry angry hisses in french
Re: 16 Killed In Nigerian Cartoons Riots by Txlonghorn(m): 12:11am On Feb 20, 2006
I'm an American solider, and I'm ready to die fighting for my freedom and freedom of others.How many of you here are ready to fight for what you believe. All we Nigerians are ever good at is talk, talk, and talk. The Muslims kill christens every year in Nigeria, but what do the christens do to protect themself notting.Very some Nigeria is going to be an Islamic country and all the christeins can do is talk, talk, and talk.
Re: 16 Killed In Nigerian Cartoons Riots by jclord(f): 12:29am On Feb 20, 2006
Txlonghorn,

Thanks for fighting for our country and for the Iraqi people!

I will be the first to admit that i am too selfish and i am not a soldier. Thank God he gave you what you need to be brave enough to fight for us. You and your colleagues are in my prayers.
Re: 16 Killed In Nigerian Cartoons Riots by luridguy(m): 1:16am On Feb 20, 2006
ok oga soldier thanku very much we should stand up and fight can you help with some guns undecided so that when the war starts bush can send you guys to come and join us abi no bi so

besides the problem is not a christian muslim problem the fact is they killed 16 inoccent people because of cartoon it is not the faith of the people that were killed it is the fact that they where killed at all

.Very some Nigeria is going to be an Islamic country and all the christeins can do is talk, talk, and talk.
[quote][/quote]

if na swear stop am angry no go use bad mouth spoil niger so until we carry gun and phisically fight for what we belive and kill more inoccent people tongue undecided hisses in yoruba
Re: 16 Killed In Nigerian Cartoons Riots by Mariory(m): 1:31am On Feb 20, 2006
Why can't those religious clerics/organisers of the riot be held responsible for each death? They should be thrown in jail for life. Better yet, they should be removed competely from the gene pool.
Re: 16 Killed In Nigerian Cartoons Riots by GL(f): 3:25am On Feb 20, 2006
Robots!!!

Those muslims up north are Robots, Senseless, Idiots. This is my own opinion: Muslims all over the world are rioting and fighting over the cartoons. It has even spread to Africa - Libya. The leaders here in Nigeria are concerned that they will seem unconcerned and in a bid to please the powers that be incite the robots to riot.

I will ask again - how did we manage to be grouped as one country with these animals? They are backward in everything, yet all they think of is violence.

Cushman,

Who killed ppl and disrupted Miss Worldbcos a journalist 'insulted' Muhammed?
Who brought about sharia, which infringes upon the rights of Christians in the North?
Who burnt churches because a madman was seen tearing pages of the Koran?

now, this is the silliest,
Who killed ppl and burnt cars and churches in Nigeria because someone in Denmark, who may not even be a Christian, 'insulted' Muhammed?

Answer: Muslims, Northern Muslims.

And you say they aren't animals. Well, I don't think they qualify to be in the same class as us normal, rational ppl. They most likely have low IQs.

Sometimes I wish Nigeria could split up into North and South, then they will realize how much they benefit from us. IMO, they are simply drawbacks. I feel very bad for the christians who are locked up with such beasts. I hope the Christian Association of Nigeria and the government can do something to help them.
Re: 16 Killed In Nigerian Cartoons Riots by GL(f): 3:43am On Feb 20, 2006
I'm sorry if some feel my posts here are brutal, but I'm fed up of this nonsense. I must say that I know there are many rational muslims all over the world, but at the moment, they seem to be either a minority, or a silent, too silent, majority. This isn't doing anything for the general perception of Islam. We keep hearing that Islam is a religion of peace, why all this violence? Why are Iran and other Islamic countries officially promoting this violence? What else do we base our perceptions of Islam on but the muslims and Islamic societies?

Nigeria, nay the world, has had a tradition of bending over for muslims, trying not to step on their toes. If we want to be truthful to ourselves, we know it is for fear of violence. This is very wrong and it should not be encouraged. Why must they fight at the smallest provocation. Personally, I believe that if we succumb to this fear Nigeria will become an Islamic nation. I enjoin all christians to really pray against this evil spirit of violence.

There was a movie in the US that depicted Jesus as a homosexual. This is the ultimate insult, as the bible and the church are vehemently against it. It was downright spiteful, yet there was no violence. I fear to think of what would have happened if it was Muhammed. Now, muslims are killing because someone depicted Muhammed as a terrorist. Though I think it was uncalled for, I am beginning to understand the sentiments behind those cartoons. A Jordanian (muslim) editor wrote that muslims do worse to their religion when they publish pictures of them slashing the throats of their hostages than these cartoons can do. Very true!

I would love to see statistics of all terrorists that have been rounded up so far globally. I'm almost certain, from what I hear/see/read in the media, that at least 90% of them are muslims. Foreigners very rightly associate 419 with Nigeria even though we may not constitute 90% of all offenders. Thus, I understand that someone would associate Islam with terrorism. Especially ppl who aren't used to muslims and only hear of them on the tv. Just as Nigeria is telling the world that we're not 419ers by laundering her image, and prosecuting offenders, so Islam should show that they aren't terrorists, and do not support or fund terrorism.

During the protests in Pakistan and other Islamic states, the rioters actually called on Osama Bin Laden to strike in Denmark and Europe. They called him "our man". And they say they don't support terrorism?
Re: 16 Killed In Nigerian Cartoons Riots by GL(f): 3:55am On Feb 20, 2006
The Kano legislators and muslim students said ppl should boycott Danish products. Who is fooling who? Most of the products we use here are European products. Majority of Nigerians are poor and cannot exercise much control over what products they use. Plus, the majority of us don't bother to check where the products we use were made.

One of the funny and overlooked aspect of this cartoon riot is that some muslim militants, who took the cartoons round the muslim world, added more derogatory cartoons to further annoy would-be protesters. One of them is the cartoon depicting Muhammed as a pig. From what I've heard, pigs are forbidden in Islam and it is probably the worst thing one can refer to a muslim as. For a muslim to even think of depicting Muhammed as a pig shows how much disrespect he has for him. I mean, I flinch whenever I think of someone calling Jesus a homosexual and was disturbed for days after hearing it, not to think of calling him one - God Forbid! So I think muslims should fish out the militants who added those derogatory cartoons and deal with them. I can't imagine what could have prompted them to do such a thing.

I hail the Danish muslims who decided to act like humans, rational humans.

Cushman, u mentioned that the Koran demands that ppl who insult the prophet be executed. However, u must remember that in this world, non-muslims are a majority and the Koran isn't binding upon us. This is the basis of the protest against sharia, u can't judge me by muslim law when i'm not a muslim. we've got the courts and customary laws for that.
Re: 16 Killed In Nigerian Cartoons Riots by GL(f): 4:22am On Feb 20, 2006
We're tired of hearing those "these ppl are not committed muslims" excuses. Why is the Islamic society not doing anything? Why are Islamic nations at the forefront of the violence? Let's call a spade a spade, hasn't this gone on for too long? These ppl thrive on our silence. If they don't respect human lives, we have no reason at all to respect them. They are animals.

I believe that most of these problems are caused by some muslim political and religious bigwigs, who thrive on the riots. But why should the ordinary ppl be their robots? It's so funny that these bigwigs keep getting richer and the poor ones get poorer, yet they still act as their robots. These ppl send their children to the Western countries, who are supposedly infidels, while igniting hatred in the hearts of ordinary ppl against the West.

If the ordinary ppl decide to be robots for their leaders, then they are as guilty. I don't see why they should fight for Muhammed or God. If He is God, let Him fight for Himself. How can He be God if He depends on humans to fight for Him. I won't fight anybody for insulting Jesus or any prophet - living or dead. The bible tells us that our God is a consuming fire, He is strong and mighty in battle. He can fight for Himself. When the King of Israel sent an army to capture Elijah in the bible, he dealt with them singlehandedly. So, muslims should stop fighting for Muhammed, especially as they say he was a peaceful person.

ppl pls don't mind my continuous posting, i'm sick and tired of hearing of muslims killing christians in the north, yet they live in peace in the south. They've made it look like there are only muslims in the north, whereas there are many christians there too. I wish the govt. would add religion and ethnicity to the upcoming census. Then, christians in the north may have a greater bargaining power.
Re: 16 Killed In Nigerian Cartoons Riots by seeni4ever(m): 4:38am On Feb 20, 2006
@ GL i can feel ur anger right here. everything you said is good for me. i hate all this bullshit myself. i wish i could just get something to wipe all this motherfuckers off the face of earth.
Re: 16 Killed In Nigerian Cartoons Riots by ocho(f): 4:47am On Feb 20, 2006
This particular news item was on the cover of today's MANITOBA SUN. I had seen it on the news previously though and it is just so sad. Now i can't help but fear for my friends in the north. sad may the souls of those deceased rest in peace!
Re: 16 Killed In Nigerian Cartoons Riots by EvilSlayer(m): 4:55am On Feb 20, 2006
Wow GL you did have alot to get off your chest my sister, I don't blame you I know the feeling. The oder day, President Bush and some members of his Administration were callling Islam a religion of peace, just BS if you ask me. How much more distruction can we take from the Muslims before someone stands up those ANIMALS.

I don't care what any one says, Islam is not a religion of peace, the advocate violence and all we do is watch.
Re: 16 Killed In Nigerian Cartoons Riots by mochafella(m): 7:05am On Feb 20, 2006
EvilSlayer:

I don't care what any one says, Islam is not a religion of peace, the advocate violence and all we do is watch.

um, I'm not an expert on Islam, neither have I read the Koran, but let's note that there are muslims in Southern Nigeria, especially South-west who do not riot or kill others undecided . South-western muslims are not a "minority" or "foreigners" either. Even when previous riots occured in Lagos/South-west it was Northern Muslims resident in the South-west that rioted, not "native" muslims.

I sincerely beleive the Nigerian riots are ethnic under the guise of religion. Even in the mid-east the Arabs have a Warrior/Violent mentality about them, and I'm pretty sure it pre-dates Islam. They would be the same way even if they were christians.
Re: 16 Killed In Nigerian Cartoons Riots by Jakumo(m): 7:09am On Feb 20, 2006
Cushman I patiently await your reply to my own questions about the value you as a muslim place on human life, and whether a non-violent individual who utters offensive statements on any subject deserves to die by your hand.
Re: 16 Killed In Nigerian Cartoons Riots by darqly(m): 9:28am On Feb 20, 2006
Well, I'm a northerner and a christian and it disgusts me when ALL northerners are classed as moslems, which in turns means we are all barbarians! angry
In my own opinion, Nigerian moslems don't even begin to understand their religion and only rely on what the leaders tell them. Can't understand why a cartoon that 90% of the nation hasn't even seen can lead to the deaths of fellow human beings. Starting with them 'Honourable' members in Kano state that publicly burned a flag and asked for boycotts of Danish goods to the clown offering a reward for the life of the cartoonist, you can see blatant illiteracy. I just spent a year in Kano and the place is rundown with little government presence in infrastructure and development; the only thing new and exciting was the Hisbah or Islamic police who have powers that can be equated to the Nazi SS.
At the risk of sounding treasonable, I often imagine and dream of a Nigeria where the moslems have a land to themselves and the rest of us can just go on and live and let live. If that was the case, I imagine the moslems would have had to settle for burning and stabbing effigies instead of barbecuing humans.
Re: 16 Killed In Nigerian Cartoons Riots by Ralex(m): 9:39am On Feb 20, 2006
@ Evilslayer
      At one time, the christians put people to death for lesser offence. I was born a catholic so do not bring them into this, They along with the anlicans and protestants has also wrecked havoc and put people to death all in the name of religion. Destroying flourishing civilizations, the Incas, Aztecs to name a few, burning people @ the stakes. Because they do not do it now never meant they were not guilty of it once. And then as now the Bible and Christ preached tolerance, peace and understanding.

@Luridguy
       Muslims are not the only one who has God yes but we should also respect how they view their God and things that concern it. As they respect our own. Period.

@Omon
        The cartoon was never published in Nigerian yes, but the  world is such a global village that these things done in other part of the world will have effect at the ends of it. And once they start they will have spiraling effects, growing out of control, becoming highly unpredictable and outlasting the source of the problem. I fear they gave more muslims reasons to be extremists. Why should they give the agigators tools to expliot ?!? Na when they do why not move in to contain it !!!

@Pintos
       You can start eating your head now. Am a christian, more christian  than u know and will believe. Let us call a "spade a spade" yes, For centuries, as far back as the crusades, we have known that the easiest way to incite the muslims to violence is to insult their prophet muhammed. A very easy and simple tactic. Infact it is on record that it was used a number of times to get them to fight when they are not ready for it. So call a "spade a spade" If u like peace why not avoid it. It is not walking around eggs, it is called "maintaining the peace by avoiding obivious factors that will crumble it"

@ To everyone

I do not like the violence and the Ngerian situation in it. I am Igbo as well and regret that our people are at the recieving end of this things as well. I have brothers and relations up north who are one way or another affected. What the Muslims up north did is wrong in its enterity. The uneducated and extremists among them has been manipulated by a head Imam or cleric to unleash violence against the percieved enemies of Islam and Northern muslims in particular.

My beef is with the STUPID DANISH PEOPLE AND THE TWO FACED EUROPEANS. Google, Aol, MSN, yahoo (Though all American companies but they are global as well) and a host of others censor chinese search materials in order to pacify the chinese and gain access to their enormous market and yet they can't respect the simple wish of a religious people and censor such carton out of their papers.

The problem with the Europenas is they have refused to correctly evaluate the Islamic religion. It will not go away! it is here to stay. It is a fact of life. Their teaching is not all violence though some part of the Koran could be misinterpreted to preach violence.  The Europenas easily dismiss them as fanatics and yes they are fanatics but the attitude of the Europeans only give those minor few who forment troblue reason to unleash violence and cause troblue they make it difficult for the moderate ones among them to get following.

The Nigerian scenerio is simply pathetic .

Every fool who is saftey concious must have known it is only a question of time for the violence to get to the north after the sprialing riot in the middle east. The government took no precaution to contain it. None!! Nothing !!! even though it took more than 2 weeks for it to take effect. If it is Odi, or Escavors, To Alams, Darieye, Ngige they will send troops proactively.

The north is not homogenous it is a misktake we make on this thread. It comprises of both christians and muslims, and the muslims are dominate unlike in Yourba land. So it easier for them to unleash violence because they are greater and can take saftey in numbers, in the Yourba land, if the muslims attempt to unleash violence it willbounce back to them as the yourba Christians and athesits are greater in number. The peace in Yourba Land is maintained by knowledge of strenghts.

Untill the Christians up north entrenches in the mind of the their muslims brothers that unprovoked violence will not be condoned trouble makers will for ever use them as sitting ducks. The peace can be maintained by the simple knowledge that they the northern muslims do not have the monopoly to wreck violence. We have seen it in platuea state where the Christians answered them with their own pill and they will think twice before unleasing violence again knowing it will be answered. Though Plateau resembles the Yourbas in strenghts of numbers.

The government tolerates the violence and gives room for it. Strigent measures will disuade it simple.

Sorry my post is getting too long
Re: 16 Killed In Nigerian Cartoons Riots by nikinash(f): 9:43am On Feb 20, 2006
its sickening to see what the nothern muslims did, starting with the so called "honourable" members of the Kano house. i think it just goes to reflect the truth of the backwardness of the notherners. i lived in jigawa for a year and just like someone said, you can see that there is little or no infrastructure there, they have nothing, are uneducated (the majority of them), they are dirty to say the least, all in all they are a sorry case.

how can a group of people take to killing other human beings when they have not seen the cartoons in question, and they do not know the religious belief of the originator (most likely an atheist).

why would the moslems continue to try to fight for their god? is he unable to fight for himself? Christians don't fight for all the atrocities commited against Jesus because not only does the bible preach peace, we are fully aware that our God can fight for Himself. So it is high time that moslems allowed peace to reign. i agree that they should not be labelled as animals, even though the tendencies they exhibit are animal-like.

but please please and please, the world over, its time to try and reason like human beongs and not animals!
Re: 16 Killed In Nigerian Cartoons Riots by EvilSlayer(m): 9:56am On Feb 20, 2006
@ Ralex, you just full of shiit excuse my language. I'm not even going to waste my time replying to your post. It's late I'm off to bed. you have a good night.
Re: 16 Killed In Nigerian Cartoons Riots by charlisco(m): 9:59am On Feb 20, 2006
Relex, were are u thinking from, did you read Histroy at all and know how islam was able to spread, it also is by killing too, let me say so that, matter of the 18 century should not be brought into this issue, we should leave those far past history since Christain, Muslim, and even other religious (The Chienes) are guilt of it.

We are talking from the late 19 century and to this present dispensation (20 century),
How far are we relating with one another with regard to peace particularly in Nigeria

have you seen this picture, it was drew by a muslim country,
Re: 16 Killed In Nigerian Cartoons Riots by nferyn(m): 10:22am On Feb 20, 2006
Ralex:

@ To everyone

My beef is with the STUPID DANISH PEOPLE AND THE TWO FACED EUROPEANS. Google, Aol, MSN, yahoo (Though all American companies but they are global as well) and a host of others censor chinese search materials in order to pacify the chinese and gain access to their enormous market and yet they can't respect the simple wish of a religious people and censor such carton out of their papers.
Ralex, I felt I had to answer here, because I think you do not fully understand the European context.
1. Europe and the US are very different. Do not talk about European attitudes and refer to US business practices as an example
2. The freedom of press, speech and opinion are essential in the functioning of western democracies. Nobody in Europe is going to accept censorship
3. Even though the publishing of those cartoons showed bad taste and a lack of respect for muslim sensibilities, it is still protected as free speech.
4. Under the guise of communalism, there is a tendence amongst some muslims in Europe to impose their cultural values, especially concerning clothing, the position of women, etc on overall society. As a woman, you should try to walk in normal summer clothes in a Muslim neighborhood in Brussels. You may be in physical danger.
5. Those same people went to the Middle East to incite the Muslim leadership. Those impopular, non-democratic regimes orchestrated those protest as it could take away the focus of their own failing policies.
6. After those protests and the completely disproportionate reactions, European countries had no choice but to oppose any form of censorship. This was no longer about the lack of sensitivity of a Danish newspaper, but about the deliberate attack at one of the core values of contemporary European society. A line had to be drawn.

Ralex:

The problem with the Europenas is they have refused to correctly evaluate the Islamic religion. It will not go away! it is here to stay. It is a fact of life. Their teaching is not all violence though some part of the Koran could be misinterpreted to preach violence. The Europenas easily dismiss them as fanatics and yes they are fanatics but the attitude of the Europeans only give those minor few who forment troblue reason to unleash violence and cause troblue they make it difficult for the moderate ones among them to get following.
This is not about correctly evaluating Islam, this is about a tendency to go back to a soft form of theocracy (a very touchy subject in Europe). Religious feelings and sensibilities that trump free speech is something that is never going to be accepted in Europe and it shouldn't be tolerated at all.
The moderate muslims in Europe, even though they oppose the violent reactions, still don't understand the importance of free speech in an open democratic society. By calling for censorship, they have put themselves in a marginal position within Europe. As long as these people do not allow criticism and especially self-criticism things are not going to improve.
Re: 16 Killed In Nigerian Cartoons Riots by IAH(f): 10:45am On Feb 20, 2006
This is barbaric, cruel and insane. And who is saying they are not animals. Anybody who engages in such horrible act or supports them or believes it is right is infact less than an animal. I wouldn't call such a person stubborn goat, I'd call him/her stubborn grass.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

Whistleblowers Fetch Nigeria N143billion / Throwback to when Nnamdi Kanu Was A Cultist - Ijelespeaks / What My Husband Told Me About Nigeria Before His Death – Turai Yar’adua

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 112
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.