Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,169,749 members, 7,875,869 topics. Date: Sunday, 30 June 2024 at 12:06 AM

My Opinion On Ohanaeze..... - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / My Opinion On Ohanaeze..... (195 Views)

My Opinion On The Oppression Of Uyghur Muslims In China / NLC Berates IPOB For Incessant Attack On Ohanaeze Leader / Shame On Ohanaeze Ndigbo For Endorsing Atiku, Says APC National Auditor (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

My Opinion On Ohanaeze..... by BSdetective: 10:25am On Apr 16, 2022
From the constant trolling of Yoruba leaders by their meth head children online to the foolishness of their elders with grey hair threatening and writing unending letters asking tinubu and osinbanjo to drop their ambition while not asking the same from their south south counter part....... it's obvious that the average Igbo man envies and dislikes the progress of the average Yoruba. These weak men who are surprisingly asking for quota system to be implemented in the presidency, same quota system they constantly insult the northerners about but like shameless dogs that they are they're going back to their own vomit. The issue for most of them is the thought of being ruled by a pro Yoruba candidate, the average ibo man is egotistical, proud and full of insecurities, they would rather blackmail, lie and cheat to try to get their way, and feel a sense of childlike insecurity when they aren't in the spotlight......reminds me of the history revisionist Achebe who for the most part of his life envied soyinka for his Noble Prize and even used some of his people to pester soyinka for a nomination.....they can't stand the fact that Lagos State located in the south west is the largest economy in Africa run majorly by Yorubas so they try to insert themselves in the equation and peddle narratives of "no man's land" or how their drug pushing people "develupped" lagos...while they couldn't develop their region but blame it on the usual marginalization rhetorics. Now the fools are threatening violence if they don't get presidency forgetting that such violence would be limited to their erosion ridden south east because even their foolishness would not push them to try anything outside their region cus they're cowards by nature...... ohanaeze are a band of foolish old apes, no different from the young apes they represent.
Re: My Opinion On Ohanaeze..... by Nobody: 10:27am On Apr 16, 2022
You don't need to sound insulting before you can make your point.

1 Like

Re: My Opinion On Ohanaeze..... by BSdetective: 10:30am On Apr 16, 2022
Krss216:
You don't need to sound insulting before you can make your point.

I'd sound anyway I wish to sound....if that's not ok by you....you can FVCK Off.
Re: My Opinion On Ohanaeze..... by Nobody: 10:32am On Apr 16, 2022
BSdetective:

Thunder strike down my mother
Re: My Opinion On Ohanaeze..... by BSdetective: 10:34am On Apr 16, 2022
Krss216:

Yeah, I thought as much.....now fvck off.
Re: My Opinion On Ohanaeze..... by Nobody: 10:34am On Apr 16, 2022
BSdetective:

Thunder strike down my dirty mother
Re: My Opinion On Ohanaeze..... by mighty2: 10:35am On Apr 16, 2022
Who cares about those braind**d ohaneze f**ls, they can cry all they want, no yoruba cares about those inconsequential and c*rsed old bast*rds from godfors*ken region of cannibals. Come 2023, no yeebow human will rule this country
On Tinubu mandate i stand
Re: My Opinion On Ohanaeze..... by Nobody: 10:37am On Apr 16, 2022
BSdetective:

Thunder fire my dead mother.
Re: My Opinion On Ohanaeze..... by Nobody: 10:39am On Apr 16, 2022
Krss216:

Few moments ago you were telling him about the need not to be insulting. Lol

2 Likes

Re: My Opinion On Ohanaeze..... by Nobody: 10:42am On Apr 16, 2022
Best description of ohanaeze is a group of old foolish elders committed to svcking atiku's manhood.
Re: My Opinion On Ohanaeze..... by Nobody: 10:43am On Apr 16, 2022
WesternOligarch:

Few moments ago you were telling him about the need not to be insulting. Lol
Yeah because he's a rude bitc$,he could have ignored instead of being d###mb.
Re: My Opinion On Ohanaeze..... by Nobody: 10:45am On Apr 16, 2022
Krss216:

Yeah because he's a rude bitc$,he could have ignored instead of being d###mb.

You had a choice not to comment the thread.
Re: My Opinion On Ohanaeze..... by Nobody: 10:48am On Apr 16, 2022
WesternOligarch:

You had a choice not to comment the thread.
And you had a choice to keep shut.
Re: My Opinion On Ohanaeze..... by nku5: 10:52am On Apr 16, 2022
Nobody likes or reckons with ohaneze in the South East grin grin
Re: My Opinion On Ohanaeze..... by mrvitalis(m): 10:52am On Apr 16, 2022
BSdetective:
From the constant trolling of Yoruba leaders by their meth head children online to the foolishness of their elders with grey hair threatening and writing unending letters asking tinubu and osinbanjo to drop their ambition while not asking the same from their south south counter part....... it's obvious that the average Igbo man envies and dislikes the progress of the average Yoruba. These weak men who are surprisingly asking for quota system to be implemented in the presidency, same quota system they constantly insult the northerners about but like shameless dogs that they are they're going back to their own vomit. The issue for most of them is the thought of being ruled by a pro Yoruba candidate, the average ibo man is egotistical, proud and full of insecurities, they would rather blackmail, lie and cheat to try to get their way, and feel a sense of childlike insecurity when they aren't in the spotlight......reminds me of the history revisionist Achebe who for the most part of his life envied soyinka for his Noble Prize and even used some of his people to pester soyinka for a nomination.....they can't stand the fact that Lagos State located in the south west is the largest economy in Africa run majorly by Yorubas so they try to insert themselves in the equation and peddle narratives of "no man's land" or how their drug pushing people "develupped" lagos...while they couldn't develop their region but blame it on the usual marginalization rhetorics. Now the fools are threatening violence if they don't get presidency forgetting that such violence would be limited to their erosion ridden south east because even their foolishness would not push them to try anything outside their region cus they're cowards by nature...... ohanaeze are a band of foolish old apes, no different from the young apes they represent.
One south south has 4 more years in their term to complete so it's not totally wrong it south southerner want to contest ...hope you get it now

(1) (Reply)

Osinbajo Holds Closed-door Meeting With Niger Governor / "Your Success Or Failure In Life Is Not Completely Deserved." Do You Agree? / Amalgamated Advocates Kick Off Their Activities In Port Harcourt

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 41
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.