Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,178,471 members, 7,904,760 topics. Date: Monday, 29 July 2024 at 06:53 PM

My Sister Is Getting Married And They Didn't Invite Me - Family (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Family / My Sister Is Getting Married And They Didn't Invite Me (2885 Views)

Married And Clubbing / My Sister Is On The Verge Of Making The Worst Mistake Of Her Life / My Wife's Sister Is About To Crash My Marriage, Please Help (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: My Sister Is Getting Married And They Didn't Invite Me by Mariangeles(f): 2:21pm On Apr 20, 2022
phemmyfour:
Go n make money

There's more to life than money.
There are things that money cannot buy/solve.

1 Like

Re: My Sister Is Getting Married And They Didn't Invite Me by phemmyfour: 2:37pm On Apr 20, 2022
Mariangeles:

There's more to life than money.
There are things that money cannot buy/solve.
Olodo
The thread has a lot to do with making money
Re: My Sister Is Getting Married And They Didn't Invite Me by Mariangeles(f): 3:10pm On Apr 20, 2022
[s]
phemmyfour:
Olodo
The thread has a lot to do with making money
[/s]

You lack understanding.

Op's family's problem has more to do with lack of love, trust, peace, unity, etc.
Re: My Sister Is Getting Married And They Didn't Invite Me by phemmyfour: 3:56pm On Apr 20, 2022
Mariangeles:
[s][/s]

You lack understanding.

Op's family's problem has more to do with lack of love, trust, peace, unity, etc.
Your IQ is low, when there is money, no one takes any decision in the family without your knowledge irrespective of whether or not you are loved

1 Like

Re: My Sister Is Getting Married And They Didn't Invite Me by cavreek: 4:19pm On Apr 20, 2022
The truth is that it is very easy to forget someone that doesn't have money because they still see you as a burden
Well.....
Attend if you have the means and wish them well
Just remember the issue is not with your sister just hustle and make it and you will be surprised what comes next
Re: My Sister Is Getting Married And They Didn't Invite Me by Mariangeles(f): 4:40pm On Apr 20, 2022
[s]
phemmyfour:
Your IQ is low, when there is money, no one takes any decision in the family without your knowledge irrespective of whether or not you are loved
[/s]

Yours is non existence if you think money solves everything.
Money can only buy you conditional love, respect, loyalty.

This forum is just filled with simpletons. Damn!
Re: My Sister Is Getting Married And They Didn't Invite Me by phemmyfour: 6:06pm On Apr 20, 2022
Mariangeles:
[s][/s]

Yours is non existence if you think money solves everything.
Money can only buy you conditional love, respect, loyalty.

This forum is just filled with simpletons. Damn!
Odẹ

It answereth ALL things. Unconditional love does not exist. We get attracted to one another cos of the gains we can get or qualities possessed

1 Like

Re: My Sister Is Getting Married And They Didn't Invite Me by Bobloco: 7:56pm On Apr 20, 2022
peepydelano:
Go defend yourself and prove to your uncle that it was all lies(this is very important for future purposes, never overlook this) , and why will you want to be involved where you are not needed?

Op take this advice seriously.

E get why

2 Likes

(1) (2) (Reply)

Should She Tell Him?? / Close Your Legs Women!! / Billionaire Daughter, Adama Indimi, Stuns New Photos

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 11
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.