Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,192,046 members, 7,946,583 topics. Date: Wednesday, 11 September 2024 at 09:22 PM

Man, 60, Docked For handling Breasts & Engaging Girl, 16, In S*x - Crime - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / Man, 60, Docked For handling Breasts & Engaging Girl, 16, In S*x (1167 Views)

Court Remands Man, 60, For Raping His Daughter's 16-Year-Old Friend In Ondo / Man, 40, Arrested For Seduction & handling Breasts Of Neighbour’s Wife / Katsina Man Keeps Son, 16, In Cage For Four Years - Picture (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Man, 60, Docked For handling Breasts & Engaging Girl, 16, In S*x by arinze198(m): 7:16am On Apr 17, 2022
A 60-year old man, Oke Joshua, has landed in trouble in Lagos State after he allegedly engaged a16-year old girl in a sex romp having fondled her breasts, getting her confused and unable to resist his moves.

P.M.EXPRESS reports that the incident happened at Onasanya Street, Bariga area of Lagos, where they reside.

The suspect, Joshua, was alleged to have lured the victim to his apartment and used words of mouth to hold her. He then fondled her breasts and she became more confused. As she was unable to resist him, he then allegedly raped her in the process.

Having satisfied himself and allowed her to go, the girl realized herself and was shocked over what happened. She went home and told her parents what happened.

The matter was reported to the Police in the area and he was arrested. He was later transferred to the Gender Section of the Lagos State Command for interrogation.

During interrogation, the suspect, Joshua, admitted to have slept with her but said that it was with her consent; in other words, he did not rape her as she claimed.

full story: https://pmexpressng.com/man-60-docked-for-handling-breasts-engaging-girl-16-in-sx/

Re: Man, 60, Docked For handling Breasts & Engaging Girl, 16, In S*x by Nobody: 7:17am On Apr 17, 2022
Chaii my fellow men dey f up big time tho.
Re: Man, 60, Docked For handling Breasts & Engaging Girl, 16, In S*x by Focus9(m): 7:29am On Apr 17, 2022
Chai see wetin bress dey cause
Men and pussy, I am back who miss me�
Re: Man, 60, Docked For handling Breasts & Engaging Girl, 16, In S*x by Suspect1: 7:32am On Apr 17, 2022
Focus9:
Chai see wetin bress dey cause Men and pussy, I am back who miss me�
noise.
Re: Man, 60, Docked For handling Breasts & Engaging Girl, 16, In S*x by gambia(m): 7:42am On Apr 17, 2022
The issue of luring is become rampant.
Re: Man, 60, Docked For handling Breasts & Engaging Girl, 16, In S*x by oz4real83(m): 7:43am On Apr 17, 2022
Another news again this new week of individuals falling into serious trouble for forcefully handling breasts and rape. Abeg the trend should stop oo. There are many willing matured ladies out there, #NO to rape.
Re: Man, 60, Docked For handling Breasts & Engaging Girl, 16, In S*x by id4sho(m): 7:47am On Apr 17, 2022
lipsrsealed
Re: Man, 60, Docked For handling Breasts & Engaging Girl, 16, In S*x by Elmojiid(m): 7:49am On Apr 17, 2022
If she is a virgin she no get confuse but wetin the man do no good
Re: Man, 60, Docked For handling Breasts & Engaging Girl, 16, In S*x by OGwales(m): 8:26am On Apr 17, 2022
Sex, the last thing on my mind. Rubbish
Re: Man, 60, Docked For handling Breasts & Engaging Girl, 16, In S*x by OldNairalander(m): 12:01pm On Apr 17, 2022
They should reduce the age of consent to 15. This children are attaining puberty faster earlier than before and biological needs sets in immediately.
Sometimes we foolishly think our ancestors are not wise. Most Western nations have reduced the age to 15-16.

1 Like

(1) (Reply)

The Sokoloan Scam / A Wisconsin Morning Anchor Dies At 27 From Apparent Suicide / Girlfriends Of Bandits Arrested In Kaduna

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 13
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.