Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,192,715 members, 7,948,635 topics. Date: Saturday, 14 September 2024 at 07:07 AM

A Wisconsin Morning Anchor Dies At 27 From Apparent Suicide - Crime - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / A Wisconsin Morning Anchor Dies At 27 From Apparent Suicide (1167 Views)

18-Year-Old TV Anchor Drugged, Gang-Raped In Primary School Classroom In Niger / Man Takes Rat Poison In Bauchi In Apparent Suicide (Disturbing Photos) / Man Jumps From The Fifth Floor Of The UCH Ibadan In Apparent Suicide (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

A Wisconsin Morning Anchor Dies At 27 From Apparent Suicide by eyesoflagos: 9:51am On Aug 30, 2022
A Wisconsin morning anchor dies at 27 from apparent suicide

https://makesensepromotions.com/a-wisconsin-morning-anchor-dies-at-27-from-apparent-suicide/

A Wisconsin morning news anchor died on Saturday, August 27, at age 27 in an apparent suicide.

News of WAOW anchor Neena Pacholke, who grew up in Tampa and played basketball for the University of South Florida, was engaged to be married at the time of her death, her older sister Kaitlynn Pacholke told Tampa Bay Times.

Her sudden death left her family and colleagues stunned and many are mourning her online.

Morning news anchor dies?at 27 from apparent suicide

“Neena Pacholke, our beloved morning anchor passed away suddenly Saturday,” 9 WAOW said in a statement. “The entire team here at News 9 are absolutely devastated by the loss as we know so many others are as well.”

“She was just like a little ball of sunshine, and her smile was massive,” Kaitlynn Pacholke said on Monday, August 29. “My sister was by far the happiest person I thought I knew.”

One of Pacholke’s last posts on Twitter was a retweet from author Jon Gordon about positivity and believing the best is yet to come.

The tweet reads: “We are not positive because life is easy. We are positive because life can be hard. Give yourself (and others) grace. Speak life and encourage others. Look for the good today. Remember your WHY. Believe the best is yet to come.”

News 9 and Pacholke’s co-anchor also cited Pacholke’s smile and bubbly personality in tributes.

“She was a kind person with a big heart and a contagious smile and we will miss her greatly,” the station said.

Her co-anchor Brendan Mackey said Pacholke was “the brightest light in the room” with the “biggest smile and the funniest laugh.”

1 Like

Re: A Wisconsin Morning Anchor Dies At 27 From Apparent Suicide by BRATISLAVA: 10:25am On Aug 30, 2022
Was she not getting paid, or what?

Oh well, nobody knows what she was really going through. And why this had to be her choice. Was her fiance helping her out mentally? Why did she do this when she was not alone?

Condolences to her family.

Modified:

Apparently she found the underpants of another woman in the house she bought with her fiance. He was the reason for it.
Re: A Wisconsin Morning Anchor Dies At 27 From Apparent Suicide by Nobody: 10:39am On Aug 30, 2022
Probably a looming scandal, heartbreak, financial crisis or she just doesn't want to live anymore .

RIP to her

1 Like

Re: A Wisconsin Morning Anchor Dies At 27 From Apparent Suicide by Umsworld: 10:48am On Aug 30, 2022
NO RIP TO WASTE! SUICIDE NOT AN OPTION

Boogyman abeg pass me weed make i drag aggressively for the first time lol grin

1 Like

Re: A Wisconsin Morning Anchor Dies At 27 From Apparent Suicide by Softmirror: 10:50am On Aug 30, 2022
BRATISLAVA:
Was she not getting paid, or what?

Oh well, nobody knows what she was really going through. And why this had to be her choice. Was her fiance helping her out mentally? Why did she do this when she was not alone?

Condolences to her family.

. NA TINUBU MAKE BUHARI CAUSE AM. SHE WAS IN A CHAIN OF SUFFERING, NO FOOD. NO WATER, NO ELECTRICITY, NO SECURITY, .......grin
Re: A Wisconsin Morning Anchor Dies At 27 From Apparent Suicide by FreeStuffsNG: 10:59am On Aug 30, 2022
Persephone1:
Probably a looming scandal, heartbreak, financial crisis or she just doesn't want to live anymore .

RIP to her
Or was assasinated? undecided
Re: A Wisconsin Morning Anchor Dies At 27 From Apparent Suicide by RZArecta(m): 11:16am On Aug 30, 2022
Suicide my àss. The original story is she dropped and died suddenly with many linking it to the increasing rate of vaccinated people dying or having severe medical conditions in America. Take DMX for example, the original story when he died was a cardiac arrest shortly after vaccination then few days later, we heard heroin overdose (because we all know rappers are drug addicts even when they're clean)

Notice unlike other suicide reports, they didn't state what method she used just watery words here and there
Re: A Wisconsin Morning Anchor Dies At 27 From Apparent Suicide by Nobody: 11:55am On Aug 30, 2022
FreeStuffsNG:

Or was assasinated? undecided
Or was murdered.
Re: A Wisconsin Morning Anchor Dies At 27 From Apparent Suicide by citygarden(m): 12:01pm On Aug 30, 2022
I believe it not suicide, she might be murder if
they lunch investigation
Re: A Wisconsin Morning Anchor Dies At 27 From Apparent Suicide by Boogyman557: 5:19pm On Aug 30, 2022
Umsworld:

Boogyman abeg pass me weed make i drag aggressively for the first time lol grin

2 Likes

Re: A Wisconsin Morning Anchor Dies At 27 From Apparent Suicide by CeazerMafia22(m): 5:38pm On Aug 30, 2022
Depression is real. I currently going through it cry
Re: A Wisconsin Morning Anchor Dies At 27 From Apparent Suicide by BRATISLAVA: 3:54pm On Sep 03, 2022
It was not depression. Her fiance cheated on her. Maybe we should fear men after the devil.

She bought a house with him, and he brought in another lady who left signs that she was there. When the about found out about it, it caused her distress.
Re: A Wisconsin Morning Anchor Dies At 27 From Apparent Suicide by armyofone(m): 6:00am On Sep 04, 2022
Relationship heart break - the guy's conscience (that is if he has one) will not rest.

Yes - as far as humans are concerned - keep your eyes opened and expect the unexpected.

RIP lady.

BRATISLAVA:
It was not depression. Her fiance cheated on her. Maybe we should fear men after the devil.

She bought a house with him, and he brought in another lady who left signs that she was there. When the about found out about it, it caused her distress.
Re: A Wisconsin Morning Anchor Dies At 27 From Apparent Suicide by BRATISLAVA: 10:44am On Sep 04, 2022
armyofone:
Relationship heart break - the guy's conscience (that is if he has one) will not rest.

Yes - as far as humans are concerned - keep your eyes opened and expect the unexpected.

RIP lady.

She must've been depressed already for such an event to cause her to take her life.
Re: A Wisconsin Morning Anchor Dies At 27 From Apparent Suicide by EngrGeorge: 10:49am On Sep 04, 2022
RZArecta:
Suicide my àss. The original story is she dropped and died suddenly with many linking it to the increasing rate of vaccinated people dying or having severe medical conditions in America. Take DMX for example, the original story when he died was a cardiac arrest shortly after vaccination then few days later, we heard heroin overdose (because we all know rappers are drug addicts even when they're clean)

Notice unlike other suicide reports, they didn't state what method she used just watery words here and there
you're a conspiracy theorist
Re: A Wisconsin Morning Anchor Dies At 27 From Apparent Suicide by RZArecta(m): 12:35pm On Sep 04, 2022
EngrGeorge:
you're a conspiracy theorist
suit yourself. I told you the first news I came across from America very early that morning from America, you smoked cannabis and came here to call me a "conspiracy theorist". Yeye dey smell

(1) (Reply)

Fraud: Never Share Your Hotspot With A Stranger - Nigerian Lady Advises | Video / Girlfriends Of Bandits Arrested In Kaduna / 13 Eiye Confraternity Members Arrested In Zaria, Kaduna State

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 21
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.