Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,178,835 members, 7,906,069 topics. Date: Wednesday, 31 July 2024 at 02:23 AM

Fr Mbaka Praises ESN For Clearing South East Forest Of Fulani Herdsmen - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Fr Mbaka Praises ESN For Clearing South East Forest Of Fulani Herdsmen (2149 Views)

Just As I Said Earlier, The Afonja Are Now Blaming IPOB/ESN For The Owo Massacre / One Year Anniversary: IPOB Lauds ESN For Defence Of Biafra Land / Jimi Agbaje Blasts Government For Clearing Apapa Grid Ahead Of Buhari's Visit (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Fr Mbaka Praises ESN For Clearing South East Forest Of Fulani Herdsmen by myright: 4:34pm On Apr 17, 2022

3 Likes

Re: Fr Mbaka Praises ESN For Clearing South East Forest Of Fulani Herdsmen by myright: 4:43pm On Apr 17, 2022
One of the brave men from the east has spoken.

18 Likes

Re: Fr Mbaka Praises ESN For Clearing South East Forest Of Fulani Herdsmen by DoctorOlasDesk: 4:44pm On Apr 17, 2022
I fully agree

10 Likes 1 Share

Re: Fr Mbaka Praises ESN For Clearing South East Forest Of Fulani Herdsmen by Malory: 4:45pm On Apr 17, 2022
Only the true Igbos know the value of ESN

16 Likes

Re: Fr Mbaka Praises ESN For Clearing South East Forest Of Fulani Herdsmen by LoveNbeloved(f): 4:47pm On Apr 17, 2022
Ok
Re: Fr Mbaka Praises ESN For Clearing South East Forest Of Fulani Herdsmen by Luckylife(m): 4:49pm On Apr 17, 2022
Ok
Re: Fr Mbaka Praises ESN For Clearing South East Forest Of Fulani Herdsmen by Sergio104(m): 4:52pm On Apr 17, 2022
God bless ESN.

God heal our land.

For the mischievous element that will care so much for igboland in this thread....... hear me out, before you begin your wailing, please simply ask yourself one logical question....

Do IGBOS care about my trivialish opinion?

And also say one thing before you begin......"God bless igboland"

8 Likes 1 Share

Re: Fr Mbaka Praises ESN For Clearing South East Forest Of Fulani Herdsmen by Ddokie: 4:57pm On Apr 17, 2022
This ESN/UGM thing is complex.

ESN has a camp somewhere around my village. As a result, Monday sit and home is very well observed. But my people are very happy with them because they have removed every trace of fulani herdsmen around the area.

Where would one stand?

18 Likes

Re: Fr Mbaka Praises ESN For Clearing South East Forest Of Fulani Herdsmen by SmartPolician: 5:00pm On Apr 17, 2022
Buhari used tribalism to destroy this country. If a country's military is compromised, that country is technically finished.

From the foregoing, it's safe to say that the ESN is doing the Lord's work.

However, they should expand their capacity and go after those idiots who hijack this struggle to unleash mayhem on the region.

The ESN has to be in charge of this sh*t and take the responsibility when things go awry.

6 Likes

Re: Fr Mbaka Praises ESN For Clearing South East Forest Of Fulani Herdsmen by Waterysperm: 5:02pm On Apr 17, 2022
The total ban on Fulani cows will start very soon and the remnants of these bloody killers would be flushed and sent to their maker for judgement. ESN is not Amotekun that will arrest 200 cows and ask the Fulanis to pay just 25k for all the cows to be released. Is that not stupidity? Slowly and gradually, we are winning the game. Well done guys.

6 Likes

Re: Fr Mbaka Praises ESN For Clearing South East Forest Of Fulani Herdsmen by Olaleyeabdullah(m): 5:07pm On Apr 17, 2022
Ok
Re: Fr Mbaka Praises ESN For Clearing South East Forest Of Fulani Herdsmen by ignis: 5:10pm On Apr 17, 2022
God bless IPOB and ESN.

6 Likes

Re: Fr Mbaka Praises ESN For Clearing South East Forest Of Fulani Herdsmen by slimfit1(m): 5:12pm On Apr 17, 2022
This is what happens when you have a useless major General as a leader.

7 Likes

Re: Fr Mbaka Praises ESN For Clearing South East Forest Of Fulani Herdsmen by Coldsperm: 5:14pm On Apr 17, 2022
As an afonjaa headslammer married to the daughter of a high ranking Futa Jalon terrorist, this news is not good for my health.

8 Likes 1 Share

Re: Fr Mbaka Praises ESN For Clearing South East Forest Of Fulani Herdsmen by helinues: 5:16pm On Apr 17, 2022
It's time to pick the guy man prophet up and tell the security operatives all what he knows a out ESN and UGM activities in SE generally

3 Likes

Re: Fr Mbaka Praises ESN For Clearing South East Forest Of Fulani Herdsmen by slimfit1(m): 5:18pm On Apr 17, 2022
Waterysperm:
The total ban on Fulani cows will start very soon and the remnants of these bloody killers would be flushed and sent to their maker for judgement. ESN is not Amotekun that will arrest 200 cows and ask the Fulanis to pay just 25k for all the cows to be released. Is that not stupidity? Slowly and gradually, we are winning the game. Well done guys.

Don't mention Amotekun here, it is state created they are supposed to follow procedures like Muggu, don't worry Western guards are coming they will operate humanly.

3 Likes

Re: Fr Mbaka Praises ESN For Clearing South East Forest Of Fulani Herdsmen by zuchyblink(m): 5:20pm On Apr 17, 2022
Don't mind the evil miscreants tagging ESN unknown gun men. Truely,ESN are non-state actors but the Creation is timely due to a compromised military. Self defense is Paramount.

5 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Fr Mbaka Praises ESN For Clearing South East Forest Of Fulani Herdsmen by Savagery101: 5:20pm On Apr 17, 2022
PROPHET OF TRUTH

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: Fr Mbaka Praises ESN For Clearing South East Forest Of Fulani Herdsmen by jmoore(m): 5:21pm On Apr 17, 2022
Chase away Fulani herdsmen from your farms. Then kill your fellow Igbo in the name of sit at home. After that, kill Igbo people working for INEC, FRSC, Army, police, etc.

Mbaka is meant to be celibate, so we can assume he has no kids. So he is not bothered that Igbo students are not allowed to go to school on Monday.

After he lost out of favour from Buhari, he decided to gather supporters by becoming bishop of IPOB.

Shameless prophet!!

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: Fr Mbaka Praises ESN For Clearing South East Forest Of Fulani Herdsmen by Coldsperm: 5:23pm On Apr 17, 2022
helinues:
It's time to pick the guy man prophet up and tell the security operatives all what he knows a out ESN and UGM activities in SE generally
My afonjaa brother, I support you wholeheartedly. This statement have caused more deaths, anger, wailings and gnashing of teeth in our Mowe IDP camp here. Seriously my BP is so high now and I don't have shishi with me here. Could you imagine they haven't given us food in our IDP camp here in Mowe. Please how did you guys receive this message from your Ogbomosho IDP camp there? Have they shared any food to you guys today? I am just asking to know if I should relocate to a better IDP Camp.

10 Likes 1 Share

Re: Fr Mbaka Praises ESN For Clearing South East Forest Of Fulani Herdsmen by helinues: 5:24pm On Apr 17, 2022
Coldsperm:

My afonjaa brother, I support you wholeheartedly. This statement have caused more deaths, anger, wailings and gnashing of teeth in our Mowe IDP camp here. Seriously my BP is so high now and I don't have shishi with me here. Could you imagine they haven't given us food in our IDP camp here in Mowe. Please how did you guys receive this message from your Ogbomosho IDP camp there? Have they shared any food to you guys today? I am just asking to know if I should relocate to a better IDP Camp.

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Fr Mbaka Praises ESN For Clearing South East Forest Of Fulani Herdsmen by JOemmy(m): 5:25pm On Apr 17, 2022
Esn did a great job in flushing out fulani jihadists in igboland when they initially started but right now it seems some criminal elements have hijacked the group.
Re: Fr Mbaka Praises ESN For Clearing South East Forest Of Fulani Herdsmen by Afonjakid: 5:26pm On Apr 17, 2022
Mbaka is afraid of his life, baba is just saying rubbish to be in their good books. I'm yet to see him condemn the killings going back on in the land.

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: Fr Mbaka Praises ESN For Clearing South East Forest Of Fulani Herdsmen by Coldsperm: 5:28pm On Apr 17, 2022
jmoore:
Chase away Fulani herdsmen from your farms. Then kill your fellow Igbo in the name of sit at home. After that, kill Igbo people working for INEC, FRSC, Army, police, etc.

Mbaka is meant to be celibate, so we can assume he has no kids. So he is not bothered that Igbo students are not allowed to go to school on Monday.

After he lost out of favour from Buhari, he decided to gather supporters by becoming bishop of IPOB.

Shameless prophet!!
Next time type without crying.

4 Likes

Re: Fr Mbaka Praises ESN For Clearing South East Forest Of Fulani Herdsmen by Coldsperm: 5:29pm On Apr 17, 2022
Afonjakid:
Mbaka is afraid of his life, baba is just saying rubbish to be in their good books. I'm yet to see him condemn the killings going back on in the land.
How many skulls have you mined today? Be sincere Bro.

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Fr Mbaka Praises ESN For Clearing South East Forest Of Fulani Herdsmen by Afonjakid: 5:33pm On Apr 17, 2022
Coldsperm:

How many skulls have you mined today? Be sincere Bro.
Nwa bingo..anyone that disagrees with umu bingo automatically becomes afonja. I'm from the same state of mbaka. Like I said,mbaka I s just a sycophant who doesn't want to condemn the killings going on in the land .he should keep praising the thugs and cultists wrecking havoc..he will become their victims

1 Like

Re: Fr Mbaka Praises ESN For Clearing South East Forest Of Fulani Herdsmen by Emergingnation3(m): 5:34pm On Apr 17, 2022
helinues:
Go and pick him now, typical Afonja muslim...

6 Likes 1 Share

Re: Fr Mbaka Praises ESN For Clearing South East Forest Of Fulani Herdsmen by Savagery101: 5:34pm On Apr 17, 2022
HELLANUS, SOUND MORE LIKE ONE HELL OF SHITHOLE grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin[quote author=helinues post=112032226][/quote]

4 Likes

Re: Fr Mbaka Praises ESN For Clearing South East Forest Of Fulani Herdsmen by AsiwajuOfPeePoo: 5:35pm On Apr 17, 2022
After watching 300 and other related liberation movies I have come to the conclusion that the Igbos as a matter of must must liberate themselves from shackles and strangulation of Nigeria state. Whatever it will take to emancipate themselves the Igbos must do it.
What drives me crazy in all of this is that the people oppressing the Biafrans are people beneath them in all ramifications. Is it education? Is it industrialization? Is it civilization? Is it sports? Is it science and technology? I am angry!

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: Fr Mbaka Praises ESN For Clearing South East Forest Of Fulani Herdsmen by jmoore(m): 5:38pm On Apr 17, 2022
Coldsperm:

Next time type without crying.

Ntoor!!

1 Like

Re: Fr Mbaka Praises ESN For Clearing South East Forest Of Fulani Herdsmen by Emergingnation3(m): 5:40pm On Apr 17, 2022
jmoore:
[s]Chase away Fulani herdsmen from your farms. Then kill your fellow Igbo in the name of sit at home. After that, kill Igbo people working for INEC, FRSC, Army, police, etc.

Shameless prophet!![/s]
Lol ! Cry me a river or even lagoon grin.....SE resident can't be decieved by your propaganda... They actually know those who are behind insecurity in the region..(DSS)

5 Likes 1 Share

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

This Why Obi May Likely Defeat Tinubu In Open Election. / In 2023, We Igbos Must Vote Peter Obi, Or Abstain From Voting / Owo Terror Attack: Ohanaeze Begins Preparations For Burial

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 43
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.