Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,199,251 members, 7,970,895 topics. Date: Wednesday, 09 October 2024 at 05:22 PM

Fr Mbaka Praises ESN For Clearing South East Forest Of Fulani Herdsmen - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Fr Mbaka Praises ESN For Clearing South East Forest Of Fulani Herdsmen (2183 Views)

Just As I Said Earlier, The Afonja Are Now Blaming IPOB/ESN For The Owo Massacre / One Year Anniversary: IPOB Lauds ESN For Defence Of Biafra Land / Jimi Agbaje Blasts Government For Clearing Apapa Grid Ahead Of Buhari's Visit (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Fr Mbaka Praises ESN For Clearing South East Forest Of Fulani Herdsmen by myright: 5:50pm On Apr 17, 2022
Lalasticlala, I think this thread should be on front page

1 Like

Re: Fr Mbaka Praises ESN For Clearing South East Forest Of Fulani Herdsmen by OkoroBufo: 5:58pm On Apr 17, 2022
Sergio104:
God bless ESN.

God heal our land.

For the mischievous element that will care so much for igboland in this thread....... hear me out, before you begin your wailing, please simply ask yourself one logical question....

Do IGBOS care about my trivialish opinion?

And also say one thing before you begin......"God bless igboland"
Calm down your chest, Fulani herdmen never left.
https://www.vanguardngr.com/2022/03/many-killed-in-enugu-herdsmen-attack-enugu/

-Okoro bufo

1 Like

Re: Fr Mbaka Praises ESN For Clearing South East Forest Of Fulani Herdsmen by perez100: 6:07pm On Apr 17, 2022
I have said it many times, I like formation of ESN but the killing of security agents and civilians should be discouraged.

All those Igbo shouting now, what did they say when Fulani Herdsmen were killing and raping people? They all were dumbs.

Ban ESN today and see killer Herdsmen return and start killing people again. Then, these people condemning ESN will all keep quiet as usual.

Focus on unknown gunmen that are killing security agents and civilians. This is the problem.
Re: Fr Mbaka Praises ESN For Clearing South East Forest Of Fulani Herdsmen by sapele914(m): 6:10pm On Apr 17, 2022
Malory:
Only the true Igbos know the value of ESN
Faceless Criminals, if I am lying show me a picture of an ipob Officer in his station?
Re: Fr Mbaka Praises ESN For Clearing South East Forest Of Fulani Herdsmen by Nobody: 6:28pm On Apr 17, 2022
Afonjakid:

Nwa bingo..anyone that disagrees with umu bingo automatically becomes afonja. I'm from the same state of mbaka. Like I said,mbaka I s just a sycophant who doesn't want to condemn the killings going on in the land .he should keep praising the thugs and cultists wrecking havoc..he will become their victims
When herdsmen Killed 80 people in Enugwu what did you do?
Ugwuanyi only declare fasting and praying
Re: Fr Mbaka Praises ESN For Clearing South East Forest Of Fulani Herdsmen by zuchyblink(m): 6:36pm On Apr 17, 2022
Hizzy:

Don't mind the senseless poster claiming Nwa 042
Re: Fr Mbaka Praises ESN For Clearing South East Forest Of Fulani Herdsmen by zuchyblink(m): 6:40pm On Apr 17, 2022
JOemmy:
Esn did a great job in flushing out fulani jihadists in igboland when they initially started but right now it seems some criminal elements have hijacked the group.
you are falling for their propaganda
Re: Fr Mbaka Praises ESN For Clearing South East Forest Of Fulani Herdsmen by Afonjakid: 6:41pm On Apr 17, 2022
Hizzy:

Nwa bingo,ESN is now taking over the killings and sufferings na . I'm yet to see them capture any armed herdsmen

1 Like

Re: Fr Mbaka Praises ESN For Clearing South East Forest Of Fulani Herdsmen by Coldsperm: 6:45pm On Apr 17, 2022
Afonjakid:

Nwa bingo,ESN is now taking over the killings and sufferings na . I'm yet to see them capture any armed herdsmen
My Futa Jalon terrorist brother, how are you doing at Potiskum IDP Camp.
Re: Fr Mbaka Praises ESN For Clearing South East Forest Of Fulani Herdsmen by Malory: 6:46pm On Apr 17, 2022
sapele914:
Faceless Criminals, if I am lying show me a picture of an ipob Officer in his station?
That's because of what you've turned Nigeria into. No IPOB member will dare show his face in the open
Re: Fr Mbaka Praises ESN For Clearing South East Forest Of Fulani Herdsmen by onlyson16(m): 6:47pm On Apr 17, 2022
jmoore:
Chase away Fulani herdsmen from your farms. Then kill your fellow Igbo in the name of sit at home. After that, kill Igbo people working for INEC, FRSC, Army, police, etc.

Mbaka is meant to be celibate, so we can assume he has no kids. So he is not bothered that Igbo students are not allowed to go to school on Monday.

After he lost out of favour from Buhari, he decided to gather supporters by becoming bishop of IPOB.

Shameless prophet!!
who said u ar not a fool?
Re: Fr Mbaka Praises ESN For Clearing South East Forest Of Fulani Herdsmen by Afonjakid: 6:48pm On Apr 17, 2022
Coldsperm:

My Futa Jalon terrorist brother, how are you doing at Potiskum IDP Camp.
nwa bingo.you will become a refugee in your own land
Re: Fr Mbaka Praises ESN For Clearing South East Forest Of Fulani Herdsmen by Valkrie: 6:53pm On Apr 17, 2022
helinues:
It's time to pick the guy man prophet up and tell the security operatives all what he knows a out ESN and UGM activities in SE generally

Exactly....!! just the same way they picked Gumi to spill òut all he knows about the fulani bandits...!!!

Nonsense.....!!! People just be reasoning like baboon....!!!

1 Like

Re: Fr Mbaka Praises ESN For Clearing South East Forest Of Fulani Herdsmen by Coldsperm: 6:54pm On Apr 17, 2022
Afonjakid:
nwa bingo.you will become a refugee in your own land
I can help you become a suicide bomber. Instead of suffering here for nothing, die and go the other side to enjoy your 79 virgins ok.
Re: Fr Mbaka Praises ESN For Clearing South East Forest Of Fulani Herdsmen by Joyson: 7:18pm On Apr 17, 2022
Praise the lord peace at last
Re: Fr Mbaka Praises ESN For Clearing South East Forest Of Fulani Herdsmen by Nobody: 7:36pm On Apr 17, 2022
The truth must be told.
Re: Fr Mbaka Praises ESN For Clearing South East Forest Of Fulani Herdsmen by Dyke15(m): 7:42pm On Apr 17, 2022
helinues:
It's time to pick the guy man prophet up and tell the security operatives all what he knows a out ESN and UGM activities in SE generally
Lol pick a Catholic priest u mean?
Seems u re underating dat church.
Anambra here dat Obiano was picked up and we heared rumors about his wife too tho it was false but rather, EFCC was only able to freeze d priests account.
U think if na ordinary citizen or even pastor, Dem for don dey grill am by now
Re: Fr Mbaka Praises ESN For Clearing South East Forest Of Fulani Herdsmen by engrchykae(m): 7:43pm On Apr 17, 2022
helinues:
there will be dire consequences
Re: Fr Mbaka Praises ESN For Clearing South East Forest Of Fulani Herdsmen by helinues: 7:46pm On Apr 17, 2022
engrchykae:
there will be dire consequences

What would happen than what have already been happening in SE.

Heavens falling is not a one man's threat

1 Like

Re: Fr Mbaka Praises ESN For Clearing South East Forest Of Fulani Herdsmen by engrchykae(m): 7:46pm On Apr 17, 2022
Afonjakid:

Nwa bingo..anyone that disagrees with umu bingo automatically becomes afonja. I'm from the same state of mbaka. Like I said,mbaka I s just a sycophant who doesn't want to condemn the killings going on in the land .he should keep praising the thugs and cultists wrecking havoc..he will become their victims
afonjakid can't be from Enugu.
Enugu worships mbaka
Re: Fr Mbaka Praises ESN For Clearing South East Forest Of Fulani Herdsmen by helinues: 7:46pm On Apr 17, 2022
Dyke15:
Lol pick a Catholic priest u mean?
Seems u re underating dat church.
Anambra here dat Obiano was picked up and we heared rumors about his wife too tho it was false but rather, EFCC was only able to freeze d priests account.
U think if na ordinary citizen or even pastor, Dem for don dey grill am by now

What are they going to do? Do more than UGM?

1 Like

Re: Fr Mbaka Praises ESN For Clearing South East Forest Of Fulani Herdsmen by engrchykae(m): 7:49pm On Apr 17, 2022
helinues:

What would happen than what have already been happening in SE.

Heavens falling is not a one man's threat
you don't want to rope in the Catholic church in your huddles.
Re: Fr Mbaka Praises ESN For Clearing South East Forest Of Fulani Herdsmen by helinues: 7:50pm On Apr 17, 2022
engrchykae:
you don't want to rope in the Catholic church in your huddles.

Is it Catholic church who made the reckless statements or Eiye Mbaka?
Re: Fr Mbaka Praises ESN For Clearing South East Forest Of Fulani Herdsmen by sreamsense: 8:04pm On Apr 17, 2022
He is likely talking as a man.here trying to.peotect his ministry to avoid being attacked by Ipob. He doesn't want to be seen as enemy of ipob or trying to spite Buhari because of what happened between them in the past. Only God knows hidden things, but believe me he is not right here.

When ESN kills 2-violent Fulani herder; they score multiple home goals against themselves by killing more than 12-igbos and properties in return, so how has Ipob/ESN become a blessing? He should be careful with the way he is promoting Ipob/ESN because it may backfire; Ipob/esn don't think like normal human being again, you can't satisfy them with peace talk arrangement

1 Like

Re: Fr Mbaka Praises ESN For Clearing South East Forest Of Fulani Herdsmen by helinues: 8:04pm On Apr 17, 2022
Coldsperm:

How many skulls have you mined today? Be sincere Bro.

So that guy has suddenly became an Afonja?

Chai, Afonja's are leaving freely without paying a rent in some Igbo's hearts

1 Like

Re: Fr Mbaka Praises ESN For Clearing South East Forest Of Fulani Herdsmen by helinues: 8:06pm On Apr 17, 2022
engrchykae:
afonjakid can't be from Enugu.
Enugu worships mbaka

That's how your brothers have been impersonating Yoruba's on social media.

Una don dey witness una handiwork
Re: Fr Mbaka Praises ESN For Clearing South East Forest Of Fulani Herdsmen by Dyke15(m): 8:17pm On Apr 17, 2022
helinues:

What are they going to do? Do more than UGM?
Lol I know u re one of d Nairaland urchins terrorising our peace.
If life don tire u, try making case with d Catholic Church especially if u re not certain of d origin of dat case
Re: Fr Mbaka Praises ESN For Clearing South East Forest Of Fulani Herdsmen by helinues: 8:19pm On Apr 17, 2022
Dyke15:
Lol I know u re one of d Nairaland urchins terrorising our peace.
If life don tire u, try making case with d Catholic Church especially if u re not certain of d origin of dat case

The way some of you people carry Catholic for head, one would think SE has produced Pope before ni.

Nothing, I repeat nothing would happen

1 Like

Re: Fr Mbaka Praises ESN For Clearing South East Forest Of Fulani Herdsmen by OyeofIkoTuN(m): 8:36pm On Apr 17, 2022
We Meeuveee
Re: Fr Mbaka Praises ESN For Clearing South East Forest Of Fulani Herdsmen by engrchykae(m): 9:11pm On Apr 17, 2022
helinues:

Is it Catholic church who made the reckless statements or Eiye Mbaka?
this mbaka statement must have been causing you pain.
Re: Fr Mbaka Praises ESN For Clearing South East Forest Of Fulani Herdsmen by techWriter3: 9:13pm On Apr 17, 2022
One of the brave women from the east been talked
Re: Fr Mbaka Praises ESN For Clearing South East Forest Of Fulani Herdsmen by Nobody: 9:14pm On Apr 17, 2022
Afonjakid:

Nwa ezi ESN is not the problem of ndi Igbo and you can't prove what you said

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Why Do Yorubas Prefer Tinubu To Osibanjo? / Did Tinubu Actually Win 2015 Election For Buhari, Or Is It Just A Propaganda? / Tinubu Unveils Carpenter As A Bishop

Viewing this topic: 1 guest(s)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 30
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.