Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,173,654 members, 7,889,123 topics. Date: Saturday, 13 July 2024 at 11:51 PM

Scariest Experience Ever - Romance (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Scariest Experience Ever (4375 Views)

I Just Had The Worst Sex Experience Ever / The Worst Kissing Experience Ever… / My Worst Experience Ever (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Scariest Experience Ever by Vinnie2000(m): 12:46pm On Apr 18, 2022
SilentQueen:
I don't want to share this but I am forced to undecided

Well mine is I was coming from a party around that Apo axis Abuja at 10pm at Night, I tried booking an Uber but couldn't connect, so I was stranded and waiting for any cab but one venza parked right in front of me with a young guy behind the wheels, he offered me a ride to my destination

Without thinking twice I jumped in n once I entered the guy locked the door, drive to a lonely Avenue, parked n ordered me to suck his dick cry

Omo I was just weak n scared, i started begging him but he insist I suck his dick, he slapped me, sucking my breasts, also he started fingering me, as in how will I suck a total strangers dick undecided

Lemme stop here first cool
Lalasticlala come and read and share yours
You hav already told us he succked ur breasts and fingered you, Wetin u come dey hide again?? Abeg give us the complete story of how u suck him Gbola jare!

1 Like

Re: Scariest Experience Ever by Nobody: 12:48pm On Apr 18, 2022
blazingblender:
grin grin grin
Damn
I think say you been de fear say you go give her belle sef??
no my niggah, I am not scared of that anymore, children are gift cheesy cheesy cheesy, nah sickness me no want grin grin
Re: Scariest Experience Ever by 1F30M4(f): 12:50pm On Apr 18, 2022
Ultraviolet5:
I fell into a deep, water -filled hole at wethdral junction.
I was going back to school and the hole was just beside where the buses were loading .
I had just finished putting my bags in the trunk of the mini bus I was boarding,when one slipped out and was about to fall into the water.

I assumed it was just a shallow pool of water and stepped into it to catch my bag (after all it's no big deal if my shoe gets wet) ah ! bad idea!
Immediately I stepped in, my foot couldn't find the ground as expected and I fell in,omo the water was up to my chest and I still hadn't reached the bottom , and was still sinking.

For the next few seconds,i didn't move,the only thought in my head was" Huh? ". luckily the conductor and driver rushed to pull me out.

The good news is that the bag didn't get wet,my phone wasn't in my pocket and you know,i didn't drown in dirty murky water.

Bad news is that my 5h swam away and I was wet from chest down , dripping water all the way back to my school,pissed and grouchy as Bleep.

I know that junction, maybe not very well cos I never noticed there was a hole so deep that holds that much water. Did this happen recently? Just imagining how people moved around that place at night esp those who were not aware of such, how they fell in and the shock when they realized how deep.

Sorry about that experience, quite embarrassing.

1 Like

Re: Scariest Experience Ever by Nobody: 1:00pm On Apr 18, 2022
Vinnie2000:
You hav already told us he succked ur breasts and fingered you, Wetin u come dey hide again?? Abeg give us the complete story of how u suck him Gbola jare!
Avoid me, na by force to complete am
Re: Scariest Experience Ever by Loverboi2cute(m): 1:50pm On Apr 18, 2022
Duchessree:
Well my scariest experience i can remember was my sleep paralysis experience.
It happened during my year 2 , while i was preparing for my exams , during this period i had watch a movie on sleep paralysis .
So that night i was the only one awake, my roommate had gone to bed , so i was studying for my exams, i got tired and i decided to sleep ,
Omo i think about 10 mins later i felt this "demonic" presence choking me in my sleep, i was screaming for my roommate to help me but she couldn't hear me ( she was sleeping) , i couldn't move , i couldn't even shout , even to say the Blood of Jesus i couldn't, i was so helpless , i tried moving my body ; my legs and hands , but i couldn't, omo i was so scared ,
I couldn't even breathe properly because "it" was also pressing my chest.
When i opened my eyes , i felt/saw this " "demonic" presence leaving my room through the door .
Omo i quickly got up and started praying o , i carried my anointing water my G.O prayed on and sprinkled around my room.
This was one of the scariest sleep paralysis experience I've ever experienced because even after waking up i felt this presence in my room. embarassed cry
The movie i watched then was "Slumber" which starred Maggie Q.
When my roommate woke up this next morning , i told her about everything.
Writing about it now is funny grin grin grin , but back then in my room that night was scary as hell .

BRO I CAN RELATE... THAT'S WITCHCRAFT TORMENTION...I ALSO HAVE BEEN BATTLING WITH DIS ATTACK EVER SINCE I WAS 10 YRS+ OLD,
AS A CHILD I DO COMPLAIN TO MY PARENTS DAT I CAN'T MOVE OR GET UP FROM SLEEP DAT I USED TO BE HELD DOWN BY A STRANGE FORCE AND I WILL BE FULLY CONSCIOUS

I REMEMBER BEING ATTACKED ONE MORNING DEN I WAS IN JSS3 , IT MADE ME LATE FOR SKUL, I COULD HEAR MY SIBLINGS BUSTLING ABOUT GOING ABOUT PREPARING FOR SKUL ...BUT I COULDN'T WAKE UP.... I ALMOST WEPT WHEN IU WAS FINALLY RELEASED TO WAKE UP DAT DAY

NOW AM CURRENTLY 23 YRS.

..I USED TO BE COMMITED IN MY PAYERS... DURING MY CHILDHOOD DAYS MY DAD USE TO GIVE ME SOME PSALMS TO PRAY WITH, BUT ANYTIME I BACKSLIDE OR AM WEAK, OR FEEL DAT I HAVE OVERCOME OR OUTGROWN DIS SHIT, OMO I GET PRESSED, BITTEN ON MY BACK/SUBDUED/TORMENTED @ NIGHT, THE CYCLE REPEATS... PLEASE WHO HAVE I OFFENDED IN LIFE BIKONU

D OTHER NIGHT I SAW DEMONIC FIGURE UPON FORCEFULLY JERKING MYSELF AWAKE DURING AN ATTACK... FELT STRONG PRESENCE AND I SAW THE FIGURE FLY OUT OF THE ROOM... MIND U, SAW IT WITH MY NAKED EYES UPON WAKING UP...MY PEOPLE IT IS REAL

PLEASE AM NOT THE TYPE TO RUN TO THE PUBLIC FOR HELP BUT AS DIS TIN PERSISTS... PLEASE GOOD PEOPLE HELP ME.... WHAT WILL I DO... PLEASE

PLEASE HELP MY CASE,...AM A QUITE BOY...I DON'T NORMALLY HAVE ISSUES WITH ANY BODY
PLEASE TALK TO ME

1 Like

Re: Scariest Experience Ever by joceey(m): 1:56pm On Apr 18, 2022
Loverboi2cute:

BRO I CAN RELATE... THAT'S WITCHCRAFT TORMENTION...I ALSO HAVE BEEN BATTLING WITH DIS ATTACK EVER SINCE I WAS 10 YRS+ OLD,
AS A CHILD I DO COMPLAIN TO MY PARENTS DAT I CAN'T MOVE OR GET UP FROM SLEEP DAT I USED TO BE HELD DOWN BY A STRANGE FORCE AND I WILL BE FULLY CONSCIOUS

I REMEMBER BEING ATTACKED ONE MORNING DEN I WAS IN JSS3 , IT MADE ME LATE FOR SKUL, I COULD HEAR MY SIBLINGS BUSTLING ABOUT GOING ABOUT PREPARING FOR SKUL ...BUT I COULDN'T WAKE UP.... I ALMOST WEPT WHEN IU WAS FINALLY RELEASED TO WAKE UP DAT DAY

NOW AM CURRENTLY 23 YRS.

..I USED TO BE COMMITED IN MY PAYERS... DURING MY CHILDHOOD DAYS MY DAD USE TO GIVE ME SOME PSALMS TO PRAY WITH, BUT ANYTIME I BACKSLIDE OR AM WEAK, OR FEEL DAT I HAVE OVERCOME OR OUTGROWN DIS SHIT, OMO I GET PRESSED, BITTEN ON MY BACK/SUBDUED/TORMENTED @ NIGHT, THE CYCLE REPEATS... PLEASE WHO HAVE I OFFENDED IN LIFE BIKONU

D OTHER NIGHT I SAW DEMONIC FIGURE UPON FORCEFULLY JERKING MYSELF AWAKE DURING AN ATTACK... FELT STRONG PRESENCE AND I SAW THE FIGURE FLY OUT OF THE ROOM... MIND U, SAW IT WITH MY NAKED EYES UPON WAKING UP...MY PEOPLE IT IS REAL

PLEASE AM NOT THE TYPE TO RUN TO THE PUBLIC FOR HELP BUT AS DIS TIN PERSISTS... PLEASE GOOD PEOPLE HELP ME.... WHAT WILL I DO... PLEASE

PLEASE HELP MY CASE,...AM A QUITE BOY...I DON'T NORMALLY HAVE ISSUES WITH ANY BODY
PLEASE TALK TO ME

My brother use this psalms 35,91,27 read it thrice every morning when you wake up and every night when its time to sleep. Secondly learn how to train your heart and mind by meditating in the name of JESUS CHRIST in the blood of JESUS CHRIST try to always do this after prayers till you fall asleep that was how i overcome does forces when i was 21 and am fourty something now nothing like that glory be to GOD the father ,JESUS the son and the HOLY SPIRIT.

2 Likes

Re: Scariest Experience Ever by Loverboi2cute(m): 2:09pm On Apr 18, 2022
joceey:

My brother use this psalms 35,91,27 read it thrice every morning when you wake up and every night when its time to sleep. Secondly learn how to train your heart and mind by meditating in the name of JESUS CHRIST in the blood of JESUS CHRIST try to always do this after prayers till you fall asleep that was how i overcome does forces when i was 21 and am fourty something now nothing like that glory be to GOD the father ,JESUS the son and the HOLY SPIRIT.

Okay Sir I will heed to ur advice
I will start reading d psalms Morning & Afternoon...by God's grace I will be consistent

Thanks for your help, I appreciate

2 Likes

Re: Scariest Experience Ever by Edyice: 2:11pm On Apr 18, 2022
Duchessree most people call it sleeping paralysis but something is not right, it happened to me too . I can't move , I can't open my eye , I can't even speak. By the time I successfully call Jesus, that's when I fell one good relief...

All am saying is : something related to evil is going on while people face that pressing or paralysis . I want to believe its witchcraft..

Anyways my own scariest moment was in school . The room facing my room was vacant and a lad has just paid for the vacant room , put some of her clothes there and went to her hostel.

After 2 weeks or thereabout , the door to the entrance of her room starting vibration at 1 am ( not until I listened closely and find out that it was like if something was trying to open the door ) . The sound starts to increase that everyone in the hostel started praying. The next morning we call caretaker to call the lady who rented the room . She came we all entered her empty room, check through and found nothing except a rug ( seeing the rug with lion design, I took the rug outside, thinking it might be the lion that was trying to open the door ) .

The lady left and to our greatest surprise same thing happened at night again and again . For four different night , her door was vibrating , same thing was try to come out pulling and scratching the door ..

There was a night everyone came out and stood in front of the door . To our surprise the scratching stopped and started when everyone has entered their rooms..

I was scared throughout those days.
It's a good thing I wasn't alone others too heard it , we all spoke about it every other morning.

4 Likes

Re: Scariest Experience Ever by Ultraviolet5: 2:12pm On Apr 18, 2022
1F30M4:

I know that junction, maybe not very well cos I never noticed there was a hole so deep that holds that much water. Did this happen recently? Just imagining how people moved around that place at night esp those who were not aware of such, how they fell in and the shock when they realized how deep.

Sorry about that experience, quite embarrassing.
it happened around February . I think it's probably been filled by now,if not by the govt then by the people loading bus there cause i can't imagine that I was the first or last person to take the unhappy swim lessons.

2 Likes

Re: Scariest Experience Ever by Edyice: 2:19pm On Apr 18, 2022
Loverboi2cute you need to keep praying and ask God for forgiveness . Use Psalm 23 ...
Re: Scariest Experience Ever by OscarJaden(m): 2:29pm On Apr 18, 2022
SilentQueen:

Well mine is I was coming from a party around that Apo axis Abuja at 10pm at Night, I tried booking an Uber but couldn't connect, so I was stranded and waiting for any cab but one venza parked right in front of me with a young guy behind the wheels, he offered me a ride to my destination

Without thinking twice I jumped in n once I entered the guy locked the door, drive to a lonely Avenue, parked n ordered me to suck his dick cry

Omo I was just weak n scared, i started begging him but he insist I suck his dick, he slapped me, sucking my breasts, also he started fingering me, as in how will I suck a total strangers dick undecided

i live at national assembly quarters apo
We can link up if you want
Re: Scariest Experience Ever by Pootle: 2:53pm On Apr 18, 2022
when i was young i was sleeping during a night devotion, i received a hot slap as i opened my eyes to challenge whoever slap me i saw the whole family staring at me and asking what wrong with me, as i asked who slapped me they were all taking aback like hope dis dude is mentally ok.

2 Likes

Re: Scariest Experience Ever by 1F30M4(f): 3:00pm On Apr 18, 2022
Ultraviolet5:
it happened around February . I think it's probably been filled by now,if not by the govt then by the people loading bus there cause i can't imagine that I was the first or last person to take the unhappy swim lessons.

Ohh, that happened recently. Last time I was there was about 5yrs ago. I really do hope they've filled the damn hole. Haha lol @the bolded, sorry about that.

1 Like

Re: Scariest Experience Ever by Nobody: 3:16pm On Apr 18, 2022
OscarJaden:
It's been a long...since 2019 so I don't wanna bring up that past

I have moved on and learned lesson
Thanks for your concern
Re: Scariest Experience Ever by SporaD8: 5:31pm On Apr 18, 2022
blazingblender:
jeeez
This one na râpé na
Nope! According to one female Nairalander saphiere - No penetration, No rape case!
Re: Scariest Experience Ever by Bobbyjay001(m): 8:13pm On Apr 18, 2022
Vinnie2000:

What you dont know is dat there are roaming Spirits moving around!

For example, If you and 2 or 3 persons sit down and start discussing brazen Magic, Sorcery, Witchcraft and Diabolical topics, a roaming spirit will pass and get interested in the conversation! If you have strong spirits, you will feel its presence!

Dats y when Jehovah witnesses claim Ghosts do not exist, i just laugh!

You scared me. Are you sure of this?

1 Like

Re: Scariest Experience Ever by Edyice: 8:49pm On Apr 18, 2022
SilentQueen:

Did he finally drove you to your destination after the fingerlicking ?
Re: Scariest Experience Ever by Vinnie2000(m): 9:33pm On Apr 18, 2022
Bobbyjay001:

You scared me. Are you sure of this?
Totally correct! Let me give dis analogy. If a 12yrs old girl in a neighbourhood is always wearing bumshot, exposing her navel, walking around and shaking her bumbum, if there are Prostitutes around, they will pick an interest in her because they find her ways exciting. Same with roaming spirits when a person is engaging or getting engrossed in diabolical or satanic matters!
Re: Scariest Experience Ever by OKOATA(m): 9:46pm On Apr 18, 2022
Loverboi2cute:

Okay Sir I will heed to ur advice
I will start reading d psalms Morning & Afternoon...by God's grace I will be consistent

Thanks for your help, I appreciate
I remembered when I used to have sex in the dream alot, it became so worse that I would ejaculate everyday I had that dream then I knew it was spiritual, that was when I went on google and discovered about the Light meditation, once I started Light meditation I dreamt the demon came to me in the dream as usual and held me, I had to cut loose and ran off that was the last I had the dream. I even use meditation to stop this same sleep paralysis, once you can learn how to meditate with the light of God evil will run far away from you. Immediately I felt this sleep paralysis I would just try to move a finger and instantly I am up, when you start meditation your spiritual level will be very high, demons will run far from you..

1 Like

Re: Scariest Experience Ever by CR777: 7:10am On Apr 26, 2022
OscarJaden:

I need ur number bro, it's really important. I want to talk to u, willing to pay u for the information.
Re: Scariest Experience Ever by OscarJaden(m): 8:29am On Apr 26, 2022
CR777:

I need ur number bro, it's really important. I want to talk to u, willing to pay u for the information.

1 Like

Re: Scariest Experience Ever by bashuayi(m): 12:19pm On Apr 26, 2022
DrBrainstorm:

You don't mean it. grin
grin
Re: Scariest Experience Ever by bashuayi(m): 12:20pm On Apr 26, 2022
Vinnie2000:

What you dont know is dat there are roaming Spirits moving around!

For example, If you and 2 or 3 persons sit down and start discussing brazen Magic, Sorcery, Witchcraft and Diabolical topics, a roaming spirit will pass and get interested in the conversation! If you have strong spirits, you will feel its presence!

Dats y when Jehovah witnesses claim Ghosts do not exist, i just laugh!
This matter no clear o undecided

(1) (2) (Reply)

If A Girl Threaten To Break Up With You, Tell Her This Immediately / Penis Are Really Suffering. The Smelling Holes They Enters. / Would You Sleep With Someone To Save Your Spouse?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 62
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.