Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,173,213 members, 7,887,563 topics. Date: Friday, 12 July 2024 at 10:42 AM

Truth Or Dare: Mother Of Julian, 10-Year-Old Chrisland Gang-Raped Student Speaks - Education (27) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Education / Truth Or Dare: Mother Of Julian, 10-Year-Old Chrisland Gang-Raped Student Speaks (87402 Views)

Namtira Bwala: Bullied Lead British School Student Speaks (Video) / Truth Or Dare Sex Video: Chrisland, The Parents Or The Girl - Who Is To Blame? / Ola-Gbadamosi Ridwan Oladotun, LASU Best Graduating Student Speaks (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (24) (25) (26) (27) (Reply)

Re: Truth Or Dare: Mother Of Julian, 10-Year-Old Chrisland Gang-Raped Student Speaks by cooooooks(m): 12:57pm On Apr 27, 2022
You talk nonsense, then call responses "unnecessary flak". Is wa o.
subsidywise18:

Even if she was 'willing' in the eyes of the law it is statutory rape

Also blast the school for minimal supervision. Not the victim. School failed in its duty to act in loco parentis

Modified

I have gotten a lot of unecessary flak for calling what happened to the girl rape. My decision to call it rape has a lot to do with the fact that the girl was underaged, and also that , in the abscence of a romeo and juliet law (google it ) it meets the definintion

Having said that, an underaged boy too in my opinion cannot give consent for sex legally.

Anyways, that's my final word on the matter. I am not here to play femminists vs men, and in my opinion, whether they call it rape or consensual sex...it is wrong, wrong, wrong.
Re: Truth Or Dare: Mother Of Julian, 10-Year-Old Chrisland Gang-Raped Student Speaks by Nobody: 12:58pm On Apr 27, 2022
cooooooks:
You talk nonsense, then call responses "unnecessary flak". Is wa o.

K.

(1) (2) (3) ... (24) (25) (26) (27) (Reply)

Federal Polytechnic Ede 2012/2013 Admissions / Ten Most Expensive Secondary Schools In Nigeria 2017 / Before You Send Your Daughter To A University In Ghana, Please Read This.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 7
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.