Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,178,835 members, 7,906,066 topics. Date: Wednesday, 31 July 2024 at 02:14 AM

Unregulated Madness On Social Media Destroys Children- Dr Olufunmilayo Voiced Hi - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Unregulated Madness On Social Media Destroys Children- Dr Olufunmilayo Voiced Hi (349 Views)

Kemi Olunloyo Blasted By Doctor Harvey Olufunmilayo After Wrong Medical Advice / Naira Marley: Madness On Studio / Scooby-Doo Actress Who Voiced The Character Of Daphne Blake Dies At 71(Photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Unregulated Madness On Social Media Destroys Children- Dr Olufunmilayo Voiced Hi by NetsInfos1(m): 12:50pm On Apr 18, 2022
Unregulated madness on social media destroys children- Dr Olufunmilayo voiced his opinion

https://www.netsinfos.com/unregulated-madness-on-social-media-destroys-children-dr-olufunmilayo-voiced-his-opinion/

Re: Unregulated Madness On Social Media Destroys Children- Dr Olufunmilayo Voiced Hi by blazingblender(m): 12:55pm On Apr 18, 2022
Very true as f**k
Especially single mothers
Cus a father will not allow his daughter twerk on social media
Except he is a senseless father like James brown own
Re: Unregulated Madness On Social Media Destroys Children- Dr Olufunmilayo Voiced Hi by mariovito(m): 2:11pm On Apr 18, 2022
Gn
Re: Unregulated Madness On Social Media Destroys Children- Dr Olufunmilayo Voiced Hi by toujurs: 2:15pm On Apr 18, 2022
The one that scatters my head is plaiting their male child hair, on braids, some women even bleach the skin of their kids. Isn't this madness, always women doing this shit, just for their children to be called cute. Like wtf
Re: Unregulated Madness On Social Media Destroys Children- Dr Olufunmilayo Voiced Hi by We4all: 2:42pm On Apr 18, 2022
He has aired his opinions but he is also avoiding the real problem. Most behaviors exhibited by kids are hereditary and it would take divine intervention to tame them.

If you are morally bankrupt as a parent, don’t expect to give birth to saints. One of your kids may likely inherit that behavior.

I won’t be surprised if one of the parents of the little girl in that video was a philanderer. I guess the girl just inherited that bad behavior.

This is why I always advise people to thread carefully when it comes to procreation. If your character traits are bad, stay away from procreation. The world is already overpopulated with bad people. We don’t need more!

(1) (Reply)

The Davido Fan Thrown Off Stage Should Sue Davido And His Crew / The Best And Worst Dressed In The MET GALA 2022 / Flavour Live In UK | Best Of Flavour 02 Arena

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 8
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.